Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 07

Story Info
Cuckolding will wait until Bud was done eating her.
4k words
4.4
95.2k
19

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Mandy was afraid to ask her husband directly about trying what her two sisters were now doing. Cuckolding their husbands while they took lovers with big cocks. Mandy was so excited about trying it that when she watched her sisters meet and fuck their new men, she would go home and almost raped her husband.

Now Bud loved the sex he was getting and wondered what the hell had gotten into his wife. He knew it had something to do with her sisters and so he followed her one night and saw for himself what Jan and Mandy was doing. He also knew a little about the plan the sisters had cooked up to try and get him to let Mandy try cuckolding once.

Mandy was hoping to get her husband to relent and let her try the big cock of that man that both Mary and Jan had last night. She had talked to Bud for the first time last night just a little as they lay in their bed after a great session of sex. She had gone out of her way to make it one of the best fucks Bud had ever received. She knew he loved it from the throbbing she still had between her legs this morning.

Bud knew that both sisters as well as their husbands had volunteered to talk to him for Mandy. In reality, both husbands wanted a chance to fuck Mandy themselves.

What she didn't know was Bud knew a little of it since he had witnessed her sisters fucking the strangers while Mandy and their husbands watched then getting screwed. Yes Bud had seen what they did last night before Mandy got home and now he knew why she was so horny and so worked up. He loved the sex, and wanted more this morning.

After showering, he came down the stairs and saw his wife in the kitchen reading the paper and drinking coffee with her back to him. He came in quietly and ran his hands down over her shoulders and cupped both her marvelous breasts in his hands. He felt her jump with the touch and surprise. She looked up and let her head fall back and rest against his cock and hips as he stood behind her. Bud opened the top of Mandy's lightweight robe and ran his hands under both breasts and lifted them. He could see her nipples begin to harden already as he rubbed them between his index fingers and thumbs. She said, "Mum Bud that's nice."

She could feel his cock becoming harder as it pushed against the back of her head. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as Bud continued to work on her tits. As he looked down over her head he could see how hard the nipples were and he watched as she opened her legs to let some air in between her legs. If the truth were known she was burning up inside from both what she saw at Mary's house last night as well as how Bud had fucked her last night too.

As he worked her breasts and nipples she turned her head and used her hands to open the slit in his boxer shorts. Pulling Bud's hardening cock out of his shorts she began to suck it slowly and lovingly. Tasting it and smelling it, her lust this morning went higher. She looked up into her husband's eyes as she sucked the purple cock head and he saw her smile. He bent down and ran his hands down her robe and opened it completely letting it fall away on both sides of her legs. She felt Bud moving his strong arms down between her open thighs and use both hands to play with her pussy as she took more and more of his hard cock in her mouth.

As Bud cupped her wet hot pussy in his hand he ran the other one up and down the inside of her thighs. She moaned as she felt his cock jump in her mouth. His balls were now almost touching her face. She had engulfed almost all of his 7 inches in and down her throat. Over and over again her warm tongue licked and flicked over the balls as she sucked and sucked his cock. Bud was almost delicious with pleasure.

Finally he couldn't take much more of the sucking and knew he wanted to empty his balls in her pussy not her mouth. Bud pulled away as Mandy tried to keep his cock in her mouth! He moaned and pulled back leaving a line of pre-cum from her lips to the head of his cock. She said, "What's wrong? Don't you want me to make you cum Bud?"

He said, "Yes, yes I do Mandy but I want you to make me cum in your body not your mouth! "

Bud knelt in front of her and opened her legs wider. She held them open for him as he began to lick her pussy now just like he knew she loved. Up and down the open slit Bud used his tongue to stimulate his wife more and more. Over and over again Bud buried his tongue deep into his wife's cunt licking up her wetness and hearing her tell him how good his tongue felt. As her thighs fell over his shoulders now she began to rock her pussy on his face. He stopped and stood up. His cock was wet with pre-cum almost dripping out the head as it bobbing up and down and looked longer to her than ever before. She said, "Oh God Bud don't stop now. I was almost there babe."

He said, "Stand up."

As she stood up the thigh high lightweight robe she had on fell to the floor leaving her completely nude. As she took his hand, their bodies came together and merged in the position of love. Mandy really did love Bud with all her heart. She was just wondering how another cock; a super big cock would feel inside her. That's why she was so interested in the things her two sisters were doing.

As they kissed her body aching with anticipation and need now and she felt his hard cock going between her thighs as they held and kissed each other. She opened her thighs wider allowing Bud's hard cock to go under her pussy lips and rub her ass crack and cheeks. As they kissed and tongued each other, Mandy began to rub Bud's cock between her legs sliding her pussy lips up and down on the hard shaft between her legs. They both moaned.

While Bud wasn't actually inside her vagina fucking her, he was being rubbed and dry fucked by her pussy as she continued to rub her cunt up and down his hard shaft. Mandy was so wet and so much in need now that she moaned loudly as the head of Bud's cock came in contact and touched her vagina opening. Immediately she lifted up off the floor using her arms around Bud's neck to pull her body up higher. She wiggled and pumped her body until the cock head was at the opening of her hole. "Oh God yes Bud! Oh God baby! Fuck me! Fuck me now Oh yes deeper fuck me deeper! " she almost cried out in her heated need to be fucked as Bud pushed all of his cock into her body. It felt unbelievably wild to be doing it in the kitchen with her wrapped around him and him holding her while his cock pumped into her.

Bud held Mandy around her lovely round ass and started to pump his cock all the way into her beautiful body a few times. As he held her thrust his cock into her maybe dozen or so times and then he pulled all the way out. Before she could do anything but moan he sat her down on the kitchen table. She said, "OH NO! Don't stop Oh God Bud come on fuck me! "

He smiled as he heard her moans and complaints and he knew her sexual need was as high as she could go without cumming. He knew he was making her hot, horny and happy. She kissed him as he began pushing her back on the table and opened her thighs wider. As she rested on her elbows she watched as Bud sat on a chair and buried his face between her legs. His mouth came in contact with her throbbing wet cunt and she screamed as he inserted his tongue as deep as he could into her tunnel. Licking and sucking he drove her higher and higher with her desire. She held his head with both hands as she lay all the way back on the table now. As she thrust her hips up to meet his face she cried out and began to orgasm. Her body shook and lifted up and she arched her back and pumped her ass and her body convulsed into a hard, long, wonderful climax.

With Bud's hands under her ass holding it up off the table he ate her pussy like never before. A second climax hit Mandy and she moaned like an animal as her body continued to fuck Bud's face. Then a third climax took over right behind the second. She thrust her cunt up into Bud taking his mouth and tongue as deep into her vagina cavity as she could get it. Screaming like a slut in heat, she yelled, "FUCK ME OH GOD FUCK ME NOW BABY! NOW BUD DO IT NOW! "

Bud stood up and pulled Mandy's boy to the edge of the kitchen table. He lifted Mandy's leg up so her feet were over his shoulders. He took his cock and told her, "Put me in baby! Put me in and let me give you what you need, what you want. You want my cock don't you baby! "

Mandy grabbed Bud's cock so fast and hard she hurt him. Then she pushed and shoved his cock into her body. Mandy went wild. She began to fuck Bud like never before. Again and again he felt her lift her body up off the table screaming for him to fuck her more, fuck her faster, and fuck her harder.

She was in such a sexual need and her lust was so great Bud wonder if he was going to last any time at all. He thrust into her and she climaxed almost right away on his cock fucking herself on it like some sex machine. Bud held her thighs up and let her go crazy. When she started to relax again Bud began to fuck her again. It went on and on and on until he felt that thrill building in his guts and his cock thicken and got even harder.

Mandy felt it too and they both knew he was seconds away from cumming. She rotated her hips and thrust her ass up into him telling him she wanted his hot wet cum inside her. "Do it Bud. Fuck me and cum deep inside me Fill me my love", Mandy whispered in a sexual deep voice.

Bud wrapped his arms around her lovely thighs and moves his hands up so he could take hold of her shoulders. Using this position for leverage he began to fuck his wife like he had done only a few times before. Ramming his cock in and out with faster and faster speed she cried out with each thrust as the air in her lungs hissed out. With each plunge of Bud's hard cock she cried out with passion for her husband.

Then he thrust one last time and held his cock as deep in her as he could go. Bodies merged tightly together now, Mandy could feel his cock jumping and pumping his cum into her. She could feel the warm wet fluid coating her insides and begin to fill her. As Bud continued to pump his sperm and empty his balls she said, "Oh yes Bud! Fuck me! That's it give it to me! Oh Jesus Bud it feels so good baby! Oh God yes! Budddddddd!! "

Mandy's orgasm hit her like a freight train would hit a small car on the tracks. She drove her pussy up into him fucking him wildly! Again and again she thrust her lower body up into him. Finally as Bud finished cumming and had his cock fully inside her as deep as he could get it, Mandy lifted them both up one last time off the table. She held them both in the air sighing and whimpering with he lust as they both tried to hold the last of the pleasure of their climaxes.

Finally she lowered her ass back on to the table and felt Bud's wet body as it lay on top of her. She stroked his back and held him. She whispered, "I do love you Bud. I love you so much! "

He lifted up and kissed her saying, "I love you too Mandy. I love only you! I don't think I want to share you with another man. Even if it would be only fucking, how could it beat what we just did?"

She held him and kissed his lips before saying, "I don't think it can baby! But I'm still wondering about it. Could we talk some more, later on about the idea anyway?"

He said, "If that's what you want Mandy."

She smiled into his eyes as she could feel his cock slowly shrinking inside her cum filled pussy. Finally they rolled off the table and sat up. She smiled at him saying, "And Good morning to you too my love. What got into you this morning?"

He said, "I just can't seem to get enough of my wife lately."

She said, "Want some coffee?"

"Bud told her, "Yes and then we can rest a few minutes before I take you upstairs and wash your beautiful body! "

She laughed and said, "God Bud you are a horny toad today aren't you?"

They sat and drank the coffee and then she stood up and took his hand. They walked to the bathroom to shower together. She knew they would be sending a great deal of stimulate him again and again as she took her time in bed making love to him all day. She also felt it would be a great time to work him up and talk about cuckolding some more. She started to think this just might work..

As they stepped into the shower Bud began to wash his wife with the soft glove they had purchased for this exact thing. Her body was tingling as Bud made sure he washed all the right places many times.

Then she washed him as she dropped to the tub floor and knelt there looking at his soft cock. Using the glove she washed and stroked and teased Bud's cock as she looked at it and smiled thinking of the cock that stranger had and she realized the stranger's was at least four inches longer and somewhat thicker than her husband's was. She remembered how it felt in her hand and she shook with excitement. If Bud's cock could give her the pleasure she just received, how much better could the stranger's bigger and thicker cock give her? She didn't know but she sure wanted to find out!

She continued to stroke Bud's cock as she kissed the head and used her tongue to lick and lift it into her mouth! Bud held her head gently as she began to fuck him with her warm wet mouth. God she could suck a cock, he was thinking to himself. As she felt Bud's cock begin to grow again she smiled to herself.

She looked up and saw him with his eyes closed. She took the hard shaft and lifted it up running her tongue up and down the underside of it. She heard him moan. As she began to use her hands now to stroke the full length of her husband's cock she said, "So did you think any more about what we talked about last night Bud? I mean could you ever think of letting me have that fantasy I have?"

He opened his eyes immediately and looked down at Mandy as she put the head of his cock back into her mouth. As she sucked she listen to him saying, "Well I don't think I would like to see you with someone else Mandy. How strong is this fantasy? I mean should I be worried about you cheating if I say no? I couldn't handle you cheating on me. But I do want to allow you to try different things, but I was hoping they would be with me."

She saw the opening she had been hoping for and said, "It would be with you my love. It would be with you since you would be there with me. I would never, ever cheat on you Bud. You have to know that! What I was thinking would involve you too.

She put his cock back into her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds letting him think about what she had just told him. Then she heard him say, "How...how would I...I be involved?"

He lifted her head and she took her lips off his cock as she continued to stroke it. Bud looked into her lust covered eyes and asked; "Would we have a threesome? Is that what you are talking about baby?"

She stopped stroking it now and held it tightly in her hands. As she stood up she started to jerk him off again with her soft hands. She looked him in his eyes and kissed him hard. He held her as she made love to his cock and balls with both her hands. She broke the kiss and said, "Well...you would be in the room with me when I did it. You know watching me...watching me being fucked by another guy."

She waited and then continued, "Then you could fuck me afterwards if you wanted to or you could jerk off as you watched or both. And you know what?"

Bud asked, "What?"

She said, "I know you have always wanted and wondered about my sister Mary and to be truthful she has expressed an interest in you too many times. What would you say if I told you I would agree to you have your fantasy with Mary if you let me have my fantasy with another man? We would be together in the same room and same bed if you lie and we would do it while the other watched if you wanted to do that. If not, you could wait for me in another room if you think you couldn't or didn't want to watch me do it. But it would be much more sexy Bud if you stayed in the room with me. That is part of the fantasy too Bud."

He pulled back a little and took her hand off his very hard throbbing cock,. He turned off the water and got out of the tub. He helped her out and they dried each other off as she continued to talk with him about it "You know Mary and Jan's husband watch them being fucked. They both have told me they really enjoy it a great deal. Both my sisters tell me that their sex lives with their husbands has increased ten-fold since they have been practicing cuckolding.

With that Mary dropped to the floor and took Bud's cock back into her mouth! She sucked and stroked him until she heard him moan and felt his cock get hotter and thicker again. She knew she had him on the edge. She stood and took his hand. They walked to the bedroom and she sat him on the bed. She opened his legs and pushed him back on the mattress as she began to suck his cock again. There was a lot of pre-cum as Bud became more and more excited from Mandy's mouth and hands working on him. As she took her mouth off his cock she stroked him faster and faster and said, "It would only be once and then we could discuss it some more. If you didn't want me to do it any more I would stop. But, who knows we might both love it and want to try it again. So what do you think?"

Bud couldn't think. He was right on the urge of cumming and said, "Suck! I think you should suck me off now! That's what I think! Oh yes baby! Yes your mouth feels so good! So good!! Going to cum, Mandy I'm going to cum! Suck me harder Mandy! Harder! Oh yes Oh god yes! I'm cumming now! Ahhh! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Yes!! "

Bud began to pump and pump his hips as Mandy used both hands to hold on to them and let his cock jump and twitch as it spewed his cum into her mouth and down her throat. As his balls hit under her chin, Mandy made love to her husband's cock milking it and him of all his cum and lust! She knew she had made god progress today. And there was almost all of the morning left and all of the afternoon to work on him.

She would let him eat her pussy again as she talked to him about it some more. Then she would fuck him like he had never been fucked before and she would tell him how much she really wanted to try it. She would tell him later on that just the idea of him letting her have her fantasy filled had driven her crazy with her lust and love for him. She loved him so much and she was hoping he would say yes. She wondered how he could tell her no if he truly loved her like he said he did.

Then tomorrow was Sunday and her two sisters and husbands would be over to chat and have dinner with them. That might be the icing on the cake. It just might be what Bud needed to push him over the edge and say yes. She knew Mary would wear something sexy and flirt with Bud all day. He would be so worked up by the end of the night he would fuck her and give her whatever she wanted. She knew this was really working when Bud rolled her over and knelt between her legs. Before he put his lips on her screaming to be sucked clit, which was hard as hell and throbbing, Bud asked, "And it would be only once. Right? We would only let the other guy do it once."

She said, 'Yes. Well unless we wanted and like it. Then we might try it again. But it wouldn't be often Bud. Maybe once a month and only if we both agreed."

She felt his lips touch her pussy and his tongue began to lap her wetness. God she was so hot so much in need right now! The last things she tried to say before climaxing like a witch in heat was, "Oh yes...Bud! Right there! Lick me there. So...oh God! So...what do you say! Ahh yes Bud your tongue is like silk! Oh Jesus Bud Oh god, push it in me! Yes like that! Oh it feels so nice. You're making me cum! So...so do you want...want to try it? Ahhh God Bud you're so good at this! YES!! YES!! YES!! OH YES BUDDDDDD! Now suck! Suck! SUCK ME!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddd! Yessssssssss!! "

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12