Cuckolding Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to go out with you," he said, glancing back at the wardrobe for his own clothes. "I don't really know what to wear though."

"Oh, sweetie..."

She turned and bent over, cupping his face as she nudged him back to sit on the bed, a smile pulling at her lips.

"You're not coming out with me," she said. "I only said I was going on a date, you know."

His heart pounded, surprised but not put out, not then.

"Oh? But... Wait, you're going out with another guy?"

"Yeah, I've got a new boyfriend," she said happily, checking out the dress she wanted to wear in the mirror, showing off her curves well in how it hugged her form, though the zip at the back still needed doing up. "He's so sweet, Jerome set us up. But you need to make sure this house is spotless, as you always do, honey."

"Oh..."

He smiled, standing up and brushing off his trousers. It was not such a bad evening and there was not all that much to clean, considering he didn't have to work with Caitlyn's earnings supporting them easily. That didn't sound too rough on him either.

"Sure thing," he said, though it still didn't quite sit comfortably with him that his night had been changed so quickly. "I hope you have a good time, honey."

He kissed her, though it was Caitlyn who broke the kiss before him, turning around in silent instruction for him to do up her dress. He slid the zip home and adjusted her hair slightly, fluffing it up with gentle fingers.

"You look amazing," he said sincerely, though a part of him still wished it was him going out with her, so he could see her in all her glory, enjoying herself. "And he's going to love you, Caitlyn, I know he will. How could anyone not?"

"Oh! There was one thing I wanted to ask you still, before I go."

She smiled as she looked him over, brushing her hands down from his shoulders and splaying them out on either side of his chest, touching his arms.

"How do you feel about starting a family? It's been on my mind for a little while, since things are so stable now. Things are great! But what do you think?"

She brought it up as if it was normal conversation and Jake's heart leapt, hands clutching at her.

"Oh -- yes! I never thought... Oh, not this early..." He struggled for words, though his lips breaking into a wide grin told the tale he wanted. "Yes, oh, yes! Definitely! Oh, Caitlyn!"

"That's wonderful! You'll be such a wonderful caregiver, raising them... But I still have to decide which of my lovers I want to be the father." She paused, sighing lightly. "It's such a hard decision."

He gasped, struggling to talk, stuttering and stumbling over his own words. What did she mean it wasn't going to be his child? But...that kind of made sense too, even as his stomach churned and he swallowed hard.

"Ah... Yes, dear. Of course."

It was all he could say, taking a mental step back from the situation. It made sense, kind of, Caitlyn being the breadwinner of the family, doing as she pleased. He was there to facilitate that and he let her squeal and hug him, clapping her hands together.

"Oh, I can't wait to be pregnant! It's going to be an amazing next chapter for me!"

Just not for them, not together. Not as he'd imagined.

So, he watched her leave and smiled as he waved her off, even if something heavier settled in his stomach. He backed into the apartment and closed the door gently after him, though he'd make sure to keep a listen out in case Caitlyn came home later, though it was likely too she'd spend time with her boyfriend that night also. It was hard to say.

His stomach sank and he sighed, turning to the kitchen, even though he'd been keeping everything in good condition. Maybe it was time to clean out the fridge and make sure it was all disinfected and fresh?

"How did I end up in this?"

Alas, there were still drawbacks, in a sense, to the lifestyle he had come into. Degeneracy? Maybe... Some would call it that. It was most certainly a very different place to how he had found his relationship only twelve months ago. But, on that timeline, Caitlyn would have already been cheating on him.

It was not how he had imagined his life to end up and yet...there was something right about it too. Even if he had to come to terms with it, though that would take time. It was a big change and society said he wasn't supposed to be happy with what was going on either, which was perhaps one of the biggest obstacles in his way.

He got through half the kitchen, not that he felt there was anything major to do, he just wanted to keep Caitlyn happy, before succumbing to checking her Only Fans account. Although Caitlyn still collaborated with Cayla and Jerome, she'd found the most success on her own account, taking control and great strides forward in her career.

"Hm..."

He leaned back against the kitchen table, though there was no way anyone could see him from the window, biting his lower lip as he took his cock in hand. He'd seen so many of the videos already, but they still got him hard in only a few moments, thumbing the head of his cock to smear the light sheen of pre-cum over his flesh.

"Mmph..."

Jake didn't have to say anything at all, however, not as he settled back into his role and, in a small way, reminded himself why he did what he did. It still came with its challenges, but it felt right when he was there to serve and look after Caitlyn, living a life he never could have had without her.

Without Caitlyn, there was nothing for him -- and he was okay with that. For him, there had only been Caitlyn.

So, he got off, rubbing his cock swiftly, grunting and spilling a mess right there over the kitchen floor, though he'd have to clean it up shortly. She was there, in all positions, passionately in love with so many other men he could barely count them all, fucking cocks much larger than his, but it was all for. It had always been for her, Jake's chest heaving as he struggled to recover himself all over again. He had time, however, before Caitlyn returned home.

In cuckolding relationships, there were different aspects to be played into and shifts in his own relationship too they would both work together to accommodate. There was far more to be told in their story, and changes to come, though Jake was sure already he was more than along for the ride.

With Caitlyn, he never could have been anywhere else.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMee30 days ago

I agree with everything in Yarglenup's comment. This story has the right amount of detail to make it tantalizingly good.

YarglenurpYarglenurpabout 1 month ago

Loved reading this! Given the disclaimer and your work, I kept waiting for the "furry" descriptions to come in, but didn't see much. Most of your work is furry stuff, so it's kind of a treat to see you write in a way where I'm just picturing "regular" humans in the story.

Anyways, I thought it was very well done as by-the-numbers cuck corruption blacked plot mixed in with the right amount of detail that doesn't bog down the story. I personally love cuck stories when they start out with cheating... seems extra humiliating and degrading for the cuck. My only gripe is the part at the end about starting a family kind of "breaks" the veil a bit for me. But it's a very minor gripe based on personal taste, and it's a very small part of the story.

I'd love to see the story continued, with Jake experiencing ever-greater amounts of delicious humiliation and total buy-in into his gf (hopefully future wife's) gaslighting. He's also already showing bi tendencies here, so it'd fun to read him being forced to explore that as well.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Never Go Back... Loyal happily married wife discovers something new...in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amy’s Becomes Black Owned Cute teen girlfriend descends into black cock addiction.in Interracial Love
I Found My Wife’s Black Dildo Pt. 01 I discover my conservative wife is into interracial sex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories