Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 03

Story Info
The trial and conclusion.
7k words
4.14
213.9k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

I had this story re-edited by 'Techsan' 11/05

The trial begins:

As the trial began emotions were high. I didn't want my family there. Not because of me but I didn't want them to hear what their mother had done, the sexual acts that made her a slut, the things she did with those men. It made me look like a wimp, a cuckold. I didn't want my family thinking of me this way.

I called Mary. When she answered the phone and said, "Hello," I paused. In fact she had to say it twice, "Hello, hello."

I said, "Mary, this is Dan."

She said, "Dan, oh, my God, how I miss you."

I said, "Mary, I'm calling about the trial. It begins tomorrow."

She said, "I know, Dan, we'll be there. What is it, Dan? What's the matter?"

I said, "Our family, our sons and our daughters. I don't want them there."

She said, "Dan, our children are all grown up now. They are adults or soon will be. This is a real world we live in and unfortunately we all make mistakes."

I said, "But, Mary, I don't want them to hear what you did."

She said, "It's too late for that, Dan."

I said, "What do you mean?"

She said, "Everyone we know is talking about it. I messed up big time, Dan. I just can't believe I did what I did. I can't change it, Dan, I wish it never happened but it did. I had all the kids over the other day, even Bud from college. I told them, Dan, I told them what an idiot I was and how it now is affecting our lives. I wanted them to hear it from me, Dan, not from a stranger in a court room. When I finished telling them, I could see the hate in their eyes. They didn't hate me, Dan but they did hate what I had done."

"Dan, we're a family, a very close tight knit family. We are all going to be there for you. They were there for me and now we are going to be there for you. We will make it through, Dan, we will make it through as a family.

I didn't know what to say. I know I was crying.

Mary then said, "Please forgive me, Dan, if it is at all possible."

I just said, "I don't know Mary, I don't know if I have forgiveness left in me anymore" and then hung up.

The prosecution had the police give a detailed report on what they found after the 911 call. I didn't know if it helped us or hurt us. They did say that I had said my wife was raped. But they also reported that my wife invited the men in. Not a real good start.

Ralph was the first to speak. He was an arrogant s.o.b. He stated how Mary encouraged him to be with her. He said she initiated the discussions with him and Jim, how she invited him over and how she wanted him so badly. All he did was build up his ego to the jury.

He wasn't coming across as a victim. He stated pretty much what everyone already knew. It's been in the papers for a couple of months now. On cross examination he was asked if he raped Mary.

He said, "Hell, no, she wanted me. I never raped any woman in my life. He was then asked at any point if she said "no" to him? He said he didn't recall her ever saying no. Then he was asked if she ever said "stop" and he said, "No woman ever asks me to stop once I get started."

He did say that they should throw the book at me for what I did to him, that he was doing me a favor and I jumped him behind his back and then beat him. He said I should be thrown in prison.

He was lucky that I didn't jump up and beat the shit out of him right there in the courthouse.

My family was taking it pretty well. I know it was rough on them. I felt good that they were holding their mother close. Even though she started it all, she didn't deserve to go through all this. Other than this situation, she would have to be considered a really good person and mother.

Then Jim took the stand. He told pretty much the same story as Ralph. He did say that white women just kind of want his black. . . and started to say cock but thought about it and said penis. He was asked if he raped Mary. He said, "Hell, no, we hardly even got started when that white pervert" (here he pointed to me) "came in and started busting things up. He got crazy, so I grabbed my pants and headed out of there. Then he came after me and shot me in the ass. I couldn't believe it. We are invited over there and then get shot and beat up. He said that man" (again referring to me) "needs to be put away where he can't hurt people. He's a crazy man, going around shooting people."

On cross examination Bob asked Jim, "At any time, did Mary say 'wait, Dan's not here yet'?"

Jim said, "She might have. I don't remember."

"At any time, did Mary say 'stop' or 'no'?"

Jim, being the idiot he is, said, "Women tell me that kind of stuff all the time. They don't mean it." The women on the jury didn't look very happy with Jim's testimony.

Then Bob asked a couple of great questions. He looked at Jim and asked, "Jim, are you married?

Jim looked around and said, "Kind of."

Bob asked, "What does 'kind of' mean?"

Jim said, "Me and my wife are separated."

Bob asked, "How long have you been separated?"

He said, "Two months."

Bob asked, "Is it because of this case?"

Jim said, "Yeah! She said if I ever cheated on her again she would divorce me."

"So, Jim, you've done this before?"

He said, "I can't help it if women want me."

"One more question, Jim, if this situation was reversed and you came home and found two men in your bedroom with your wife, what would you think?"

Jim said loudly, "My wife ain't no slut. She wouldn't do that."

Again Bob said, "Jim, you're under oath. You walk into your bedroom and two men have your wife pinned down. What would you do?"

Jim became enraged and said, "I'd kill the mother fuckers."

Then all hell broke loose. People all started talking, the judge kept banging his gavel and they had to calm Jim down. The judge kept yelling, "Order in the court, order in the court." The judge called a ten minute recess to calm things down.

After their testimony, Ralph and Jim left the courthouse.

After things calmed down and were looking a little better for Dan, they called June to the stand. She had talked to Mary and told her that she got a subpoena. She told Mary she didn't want to hurt her or Dan but had to tell the truth. Mary told June that this was a situation that she herself created and that they would get through it.

The prosecutor asked June if she was with Mary on Thursday, the day before the shooting.

She said, "I was."

"In your own words, what were the two of you doing?"

She said, "Mary wanted to surprise her husband for his 50th birthday by helping him fill a fantasy."

"What was this fantasy?"

June looked down and said, "Three way with another man or Dan could just watch, whatever he wanted to do. It was his birthday."

The prosecutor asked, "Would you repeat that please?"

June said, "Mary wanted to surprise her husband with a three way with another man." There were noises again in the courtroom.

The judge banged his gavel. "Order in the court," he commanded. It became quite.

"Did she tell you this?"

"Yes, she did."

"What did you think at that point?"

"I thought, 'Wow! I can't believe a husband would want this. Let you have another man while he was present.'"

"What did the two of you do then?"

"That's when I introduced her to Ralph."

"Did you know Ralph well?"

She looked up and in the back of the courtroom she saw Roger sitting there. He was just staring at her and her at him. She was nervous and hesitant.

The prosecutor repeated his question. "Did you know Ralph very well? Were you close to him?"

June was thinking back to the affair she had. The one that caused her divorce. It was with Ralph. It just started out as a fling, a quick roll in the hay. He came on to her on a girls' night out. She had an argument with Roger earlier that day and decided to get even with him. She couldn't even remember what the argument was about. She was pretty drunk at the time and Ralph seemed like a nice guy. He started dancing and flirting with her and before she knew it, he had her back at his apartment.

They had raw sex, she liked it, It was different from the ho hum sex with Roger. She fucked him and loved it. It was naughty sex, she didn't love this man. Hell, she didn't really like him all that much. But he gave her the raw sex she desired. She felt remorse about doing this to Roger. She really did love him but he wasn't rough enough. Maybe rough isn't the right word. He wasn't aggressive enough in the bedroom. So, after the first time with Ralph, she felt she got even with Roger.

The only problem was, when she got home, Roger was there, he saw the bite marks on her tits, the cum in her panties. He turned around and walked out on her. He didn't even wait for an explanation. He didn't even know who the man was, not till now.

She said, "Yes, I knew Ralph pretty well." At that point she looked up and saw Roger leave the courtroom. She didn't know whether to be nervous or happy that he left. "We've been together a couple of times."

"What happened after you introduced Mary to Ralph?"

"He introduced us to Jim? We all sat in a booth and talked."

"What did you talk about?"

"About Mary wanting to surprise her husband."

I could see Mary with tears in her eyes when this was said. The kids were holding her hands very tightly. I watched as some of the jury members glanced over at her also.

"Then what happened?"

"We went over to Ralph's apartment."

"What for?"

"They told Mary that they wanted a taste of what they were getting the next day."

"Did they get that taste?"

Even June had tears in her eyes and said, "Yes, they did. They fondled her some and had oral sex."

On cross examination, Bob only asked a few questions. "June, were you there Friday when these men came to Mary's house?"

She answered, "No, I wasn't."

"So you don't know if Mary was raped or not?"

She answered, "No, I don't."

"How long have you known Mary?"

She answered, "Over 35 years. We go way back."

"In all these years you got to know Mary pretty well, haven't you?"

She said, "Yes."

"After knowing her for more then 35 years, would you consider her a slut?" The noise grew in the courtroom, banging of the gavel from the judge, objections from the prosecution. Mary was crying with her family. Even Dan became outraged but Bob was able to calm him down.

After things quieted down the prosecution gave it's objection on June's opinion on what a slut is. Then Bob said to the judge, "Sir, no one in this courtroom other than Mary's family know her better than this woman." He then read the definition of a slut from the dictionary. "Using this definition I would like to ask her the question once again."

The Judge said he would allow it.

Bob look at June and said, "Using the definition I have read to you and knowing Mary for all these years - you are under oath - would you consider Mary to be a slut?"

The room became totally quiet. June looked back at Mary and then over to Dan and then replied, "Absolutely NOT! She is the kindest, nicest person I have ever met." Then she added, "With God as my witness!"

Bob said, "No more questions for this witness."

The prosecution rested. They weren't allowed to have Mary testify against her husband so things were looking a little brighter. The Judge recessed till after lunch. Then Bob would have to prove that Dan was protecting his family. He did beat up a man and shot another that were invited by his wife to their house. Bob knew he still had his work cut out for him.

"Well," I thought, "I guess this is it. I better look pretty convincing. My life and future depends on it."

Bob said, "Our chances are better than they were. But so far all we have really proved is that Mary made a mistake and is a nice person. The jury probably felt for her somewhat but we haven't proved that Mary was raped."

Ralph and Jim didn't do much for themselves but they were beaten and shot and I did it and now I needed to prove why.

Bob called me to the stand. He asked me about my marriage.

I said, "Up to this incident, it was as good as any marriage out there. I had a wonderful faithful wife. Four children that I couldn't be more proud of. We really had a good life, a really good life. People would always say how wonderful and close our family was. Kind of like the perfect marriage."

Bob said, "What happened on that Friday night?"

I looked over at Mary and then explained how she said she had a special present for me and not to come home till 9:00pm. I was excited all day long wondering what Mary had planned. I left the bowling alley about 8:30pm and went ahead and drove home. I know I was a little early but I was excited.

"What happened when you entered the house."

I walked up to the bedroom and opened the door and froze.

"Why did you freeze?"

"There on the bed was my wife stripped naked and those men were raping her." I broke down and started crying. Bob handed me a Kleenex.

"Then what happened?"

"Then all of a sudden I just sprang loose, jumped right into the white guy knocking him onto the floor." I didn't mention he was in my wife at the time. "I started beating him as hard as I could. He was raping my wife. I was a crazed man. I hit and hit this guy till he was a bloody mess on the floor, maybe even unconscious. Then I turned to the black guy and reached for him as he grabbed his pants and headed for the door. I yelled at my wife to call 911 now! She was hysterically yelling and screaming while she dialed the number."

I had to stop for a few seconds to control my breathing.

Bob said, "Take your time."

I continued, "I reached in the night stand and grabbed my pistol and went after the black dude. I told him 'stop or I'll shoot.' He was headed down the stairs going for the door when I shot him. He almost made it to the door." I didn't want to tell them he made it out the door and I pulled him back in. "I aimed to maim him even though I wanted to kill him for what he was doing to my wife."

"Then the police showed up and arrested me. All I was doing was protecting my family."

"Did you know about visitors or anyone else being at the house?"

No, I just thought it would be Mary waiting for me. I was shocked at what I'd seen. They were raping her. What was I suppose to do? If I had to do it all over again, I'd do the same thing." I don't know if that was the right thing to say or not but it was the truth.

"No more questions."

The prosecutor got up and asked, "Do you have fantasies?"

I said, "Of course, most people have them."

"Do you have fantasies about three ways?"

I said, "Not any more."

He said, "Let me rephrase that. Before the incident did you have fantasies about three way sex?"

I said, "Yes but I never wanted to act out my fantasies."

"So you never really wanted to be cuckolded or have a three way with your wife and another man?"

I said, "Never!"

"They why did your wife think you did?"

I said, "I don't know but she was mistaken."

"So you don't now or ever wanted to have a three way or be a cuckold, is that correct?" He was getting under my skin.

So I said, "Yes, that is correct. May I explain?"

He thought he got me so he let me explain.

I looked at Mary and at the men on the jury while I spoke.

I said, "Why would a man, any man, tell their wife to go find another man? Make sure he is big and handsome. Make sure he is a good lover, much better than me. Make sure his penis is much larger than mine. Then I want you to have oral sex with him till he cums in your mouth. Then I want him to do oral sex on you, much better than I could ever do."

"When you are done having oral sex, I want you to take him in your vagina. Make him give you as many orgasms as you can handle. When you're done, let him take you up the ass where I've never been. During this affair, kiss him passionately, hug him, let him rub your breasts better than I ever could . Let him massage your nipples. And, while you are doing this, I will be sitting over in the corner, masturbating, waiting for him to leave, just so I can suck his juices out of your pussy."

"What kind of a sorry ass husband would I be if I did that?"

The courtroom broke out in some talk and in the background even laughter. The prosecutor was somewhat stunned that he had left that door open.

"So you didn't know anything about this planned surprise?" He was trying to cover his goof.

One more time I said, "I came home, found two men in my bedroom molesting my wife and took action." Then I surprised the prosecutor by asking him what he would have done in the same situation?

He looked at me with contempt and said, "I'm not on trial for attempted murder."

I looked up and said, "I shouldn't be either."

While the prosecutor was trying to recover, Bob and I talked for a few minutes. He said it looked pretty good but we really didn't prove she was raped. They could believe me or believe the three witnesses. The jury was sure that Mary invited them over. Bob said that it's still kind of a 50-50 shot.

Then he was tapped on the shoulder and was handed a note. It was from Mary and said she wanted to testify for the defense. Bob asked for a 10 minute recess to confer with a witness and the Judge allowed it.

Bob went back to talk to Mary. He explained that if she testified for the defense then the prosecution could also ask her questions and they would be much rougher.

Mary was a determined women. She said, "Bob, I always tell the truth and I believe the jury will see that in me. I didn't know I was raped at the time but I know it now. Please let me testify for my husband."

Bob came back to talk to me. I told him I didn't want Mary to be put through this. He said she wants to testify and I truly believe when the jury hears her testimony, you will have a much better chance of getting off.

I looked at Bob, then back at Mary. I could see her lips moving. She was saying, "Please, please let me help you." With tears in my eyes, I said, "Okay.".

Mary went to the witness stand. The prosecutor was shocked to see her getting ready to testify. He wondered what we were thinking; we fought to keep her off the stand and now were calling her as a witness.

Bob asked Mary her name and so on, then asked her to tell us in her own words what happened the night of the shooting.

She stated that she had invited the two men over to take part in sexual acts with her and her husband. But they were supposed to wait for him to come home and they didn't. She had purchased a special nightie for her husband to see her in. She then said that the two men forced themselves on her ripping off her nightie and forced her into the bedroom where they began taking advantage of her.

"At any time did you tell them to stop?"

Mary answered, "I told them to stop and wait for Dan right from the start."

"What did they say?"

"They said I invited them over at 8:30, it's not their fault my wimp of a husband isn't here. They pushed and clawed at me and I kept telling them to stop, please stop but they wouldn't. They pinned me down on the bed and then they raped me. I kept saying 'no', stop, it's not suppose to be like this but they didn't listen.

"Then I looked up and saw Dan come through the bedroom door. He pulled the men off me and fought back. I don't know what would have happened if he had not showed up early. Thank God he was there."

"Why didn't you tell this to the police?"

"I was confused. I didn't know the law. I thought it was all my fault since I invited them in. I was also very shook up at the time and was worried about my husband. When I did realize I was raped, the prosecutor told me it was too late to file charges. I should have done that when it happened."

Now it was the prosecutor's turn to ask questions. He said, "You set this all up, didn't you, Mary?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers
12