Cuckolds Regret Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband regrets convincing his wife to cuckold him.
2.7k words
4.02
15.8k
25
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

Months passed and my torture continued. One day I was jerking off to cuckold porn and fantasizing about my wife with Greg, I was totally, mentally crushed by my sick obsession. It was not getting better; it was clearly getting worse. The days between their love making sessions I spent hours watching cuckold porn, praying that Greg would stop by and take my wife before me. The days that he would fuck her would always start with my heart beating frantically and a rock-hard penis. However, once my penis had puked out its little bubble of cum, my mind would fill with terrible, hateful thoughts and a feeling of personal disgust. One moment I would be relishing in the sight of my wife having earth shattering orgasms on her lover's superior cock. The next, my eyes were filled with tears, my mind fretting over whether my wife was still mine. This sick cycle needed to end.

I sat with Pam during one of my down times and told her what was going through my mind. She listened intently and waited till I stopped talking before she responded. She took a deep breath then became very serious. She began by saying that I was the one that wanted this originally. I was the one that slowly groomed her to become a Hot Wife. It was I that chose Greg to be her Bull. It was my cuckold obsession that brought on the predicament I was now in. She said that because she loved me so much, she had searched my internet history to find out exactly what I liked and what I wanted. She wanted to give me the experience that I saw in those videos.

She continued. Had things gotten extreme? Yes, but she had never pushed the envelope further than any video I had ever watched. In fact, she told me that she had made it a point to play out the scenario's, scene by scene, so that I would get the full mind fucking effect. Had she come to enjoy our lifestyle? Yes, absolutely. Pam said that Greg was an amazing lover with abilities that I did not have to take her to places she had never been sexually. Greg was a master at the art of making a woman feel small and vulnerable yet protected and loved all at the same time. He had an Alpha Male vibe that I did not possess. In fact, she said that she realized shortly after her first encounter with Greg, that I was a beta and could never be an Alpha Male. This is why she had me purchase the pink panties. She wanted me to know my position in the relationship and to accept it. Wearing the pink panties was a visual admission of my beta position.

Pam said that she was happy with our new dynamic and that Greg was now part of our life. I sputtered a bit and tried to protest. She put her finger to my lips to silence me. She then sternly reiterated that Greg was here to stay and that it was time for me to accept that I got exactly what I wanted. I again began to protest. I told her that I wanted our old life back. I wanted Greg gone. I wanted to make love to her again. I wanted it all to be normal again. Pam stared back at me with a blank look. Silence filled the room. Then finally after what seemed like hours she said, "Ok, I will make you a deal. If you never watch another porn video and you never talk to me about cuckolding again, I will never fuck Greg again. If I catch you watching porn again, your fate will be sealed." I began to shake. Fuck, I thought, I can do this, this is my chance to fix my stupid mistake. I immediately agreed. Pam smiled, then laughed and told me she had nothing to worry about because I had no will power and would be jerking off to cuckold porn in an hour. Her comment pissed me off and I told her that. She stood up and said, "good luck, I bet you won't make it 10 minutes." She walked away giggling to herself.

I got up from the couch and went and took a cold shower. I needed to get my head straight. Only I could make this happen. After my shower I mowed the lawn and did the yard work I had neglected for months. Once I finished, I took another shower, this one hot. My penis reacted and wanted attention. I obliged by thinking about fucking my wife for the first time in months, bareback. It only took a minute before I shot my load. My cum fell to the shower floor and slid down the drain. I smiled, at least it was not in a condom, covered in piss and flushed down the toilet. I was making progress. The rest of the day, I tried to stay busy. Occasionally my mind wandered but for the most part I did well.

At the end of the day, I caught Pam looking at my search history. She turned to me and said she was impressed; she had assumed I would have looked at porn by now. I smiled proudly. We went to bed, and she allowed me to snuggle her. Fuck, this felt good. The next day was a workday, and it was crazy. By the time I got home I was so tired I ate, then went to bed. Again, we snuggled. It was just like the old days. Day three was like the day before. When I got home Pam was waiting for me. She was dressed in her skintight Lycra shorts and sports bra. Nothing was left to the imagination. She had my computer in her hand. She smiled and told me how proud she was of me and told me that come Saturday, someone was going to get some bareback pussy. She then gave me an evil smile and said, "Now will it be you or Greg? I guess that's up to you." My penis nearly exploded in my pants. I had three days to be good and focused. I knew I could do it. The prize was too valuable to lose.

Wednesday rolled into Thursday, then into Friday. My week had been so busy and so productive, I had not had time to even think about cuckold videos. On Friday evening, Pam and I went out for dinner. It was fantastic and just the thing my mind needed. That night in bed, as we spooned, she reached down between my legs and grabbed my penis and said that someone might get lucky Saturday afternoon. Pam then rubbed my hard cock right to the edge of orgasm then released it just before I was about to go over the edge. Fuck, I was horny as shit and desperately wanted to fuck her. It took me forever to fall asleep but once I did, I had one sex dream after another.

I woke up Saturday morning with a raging hardon, horny as fuck. My mind was filled with the thoughts of putting my bareback penis inside Pam for the first time in over a year. Shooting my load into her silky wetness, knowing that it was only my seed inside of her womb. Pam woke up and made her way to the shower. My hardon would not subside. My penis demanded attention. I did not want to jerk off because I wanted to be fully ready for Pam that afternoon. I wanted no reason for my little man to not perform at his best. I got up and went to the kitchen for coffee. As I stood there waiting for it to brew, I saw my computer on the counter. I opened it up and looked at my emails. I then checked the weather channel forecast. I scanned the news feeds. All the while my penis beckoned. Shit, I thought, I had not been this horny in years. I needed to focus. Well fuck, maybe one quick jerk off session would get my mind straight again. I grabbed the computer and went to the guest bathroom. I typed in "Pornhub.com". The site popped up instantly. My heart raced. What the fuck was I doing? I did so well all week. Why was I taking a chance now? Shit, it would be just one quick video. I would stroke my penis, cum and she would never know. Then it hit me. I would clear my browser history after I came. When she looked, she would not see my little slip. Haha, I was a genius. I typed in "cuckold humiliation" into the search bar. Dozens of videos popped up.

The first video was of a hot wife being railed by her Black Bull lover. All the while she was telling him how good he fucked her and how much better he was than her husband. She begged him to dump his load into her womb, she wanted his baby growing inside her. The video reminded me of Pam begging Greg for his seed. It sent me over the edge. I shot my load into a rolled-up ball of toilet paper. A rush of endorphins shot through my brain. It felt so good. Suddenly the bathroom door opened. It was Pam. There I was, standing there, penis in hand, video still frozen on the screen. Pam looked at the computer, then back at me. The look on her face told the story. She turned and walked out without saying a word. I cleaned up and made my way to the living room. Pam was not there. In fact, she avoided me for hours. I felt like shit. What a fucking loser I was. I could not go a full week without screwing up. I not only disappointed me, I disappointed Pam.

At 2 pm, the doorbell rang. Pam rushed to the door and opened it. It was Greg. She kissed him passionately, then grabbed his hand and whisked him down the hallway without saying a word to me. I slowly made my way down the hallway and peeked around the bedroom doorway. The two of them were already naked and exploring each other's bodies. I entered the room, totally unnoticed. I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out my pink panties and put them on. I went into the bathroom and put on a condom. I slipped back into the bedroom and sat in the chair in the corner.

Pam and Greg clung to each other in our bed. They whispered sweet nothings to each other, then giggled. Their passion grew until Pam looked into his eyes and signaled; she was ready to be taken to her happy place. Pam got on all fours and faced me. Greg positioned himself behind her. Tonight, his long, thick cock would be taking her doggy style. Pam looked directly into my eyes. They pierced right through me. Greg grabbed her hips and slowly pushed his weapon into her begging hole. As he went deeper her eyes rolled back into her head. She was in ecstasy. Greg was soon balls deep and beginning his rhythmic thrusting. As he started fucking her, she glued her eyes back to mine. Her lips moved. The words "fuck you" flew silently in my direction. Then "loser". As he increased his intensity, she became vocal.

Pam barked, "Look at how a real man fucks a woman. He fucks me so much better than you ever could. Greg knows how to make me cum, you never made me cum. You are a little sissy bitch, admit it little sissy, admit that you are a loser."

My heart stopped and then went into overdrive. A rush of a thousand hormones coursed through my veins straight to my brain, which instantly exploded. My scrotum squeezed my balls so hard that cum was forced down my shaft. A small bubble of cum formed in the condom as my penis pulsed with every heartbeat. My body trembled as I overdosed on endorphins. I got dizzy. The room began to spin. Pam was consumed by a tunnel of blackness. Then I passed out and fell off the chair and onto the floor.

The lovers fucked for hours, non-stop. Greg placed his cock in her every hole, leaving a gift at each stop. Pam had multiple orgasms, each more intense than the one before, till finally she could not cum anymore. I woke to find them locked in each other's embrace, in our marital bed, covered in sweat and their love juices. The room smelled of sex, wild passionate sex. The sheets were untucked and wadded up under their bodies. The evidence of their mad passion was obvious even to a blind man. I crawled up off the floor and made my way to the edge of the bed.

Pam was wrapped in Gregs arms. She looked up at me and said, "this bed is Greg's now, you need to move your shit to the guest bedroom." My heart sank to the floor. My self esteem was back to zero, no negative zero. Dejectedly, I slumped my way to the bathroom. I peeled off my condom and dropped it into the toilet. I turned to leave, and Greg was right behind me. He took his cock in his hand and aimed it at my condom and used it as a piss target. Pam joined him and did the same, then flushed it away. Pam turned to me and said, "from now on, Greg and I will make love in private. You are not allowed to watch anymore. Now get out of my bathroom."

My heart was crushed like an old Coke can. I slowly walked out and down the hallway. Once in the guest bedroom, I fell onto the bed and began to cry like a baby. I had lost her forever. My sick perversion changed my life forever. I deserved my fate. My sick obsession had turned into a dark tunnel of perversion. It had become an addiction. I was no better than a meth head. Doing whatever I could to get my next hit. Manipulating Pam to satisfy my perversion. Like all addicts, I felt shame and remorse, until the need for another hit. Then, the excitement returned. Yet each high left me with a deeper low. This made me want my wife to fuck Greg more, I needed the high. However, that high was never enough.

Now, I was at my lowest. Banished to the guest bedroom. I was no longer able to watch my wife and her Alpha lover. No, now their love making sessions would be their own private affairs. Not something to satisfy my evil perversion. Now it would be two people in love, expressing their passion, Greg taking what was once mine. The thing I had foolishly given up, to feed my addiction. I would never feel Pam's pussy orgasm on my penis again. That would now be the gift she would give to Greg. As of today, I had been reduced to nothing more than a roommate. Greg was now the man of the house. The man that would make love to my gorgeous wife. The man whose potent seed would flow through her womanhood. The man whose baby she would carry. A crushing realization then hit me. I was a roommate today, but it would not be long before I would be an ex-husband. Thrown out of my own house, sent to a lonely existence. My lover would forever be my right hand, stroking my penis to the sick perversion on the internet. It was what I deserved. I was a piece of shit, a film of slime in the toilet bowl. I deserved to be eliminated, removed from society.

I walked into the guest bathroom and grabbed my laptop. I had finally stopped crying and crawled under the sheets. I opened it. I opened the browser. My penis twitched. I stared blankly at the screen. My heart began to race. My penis began to stiffen. I gripped it and stroked it slowly. I am a sick fucker, I thought. Fingers shaking, I typed in "Pornhub".

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers