Cuddle-Slut

Story Info
Little sister has a crush on her big sister.
14.5k words
4.71
564.8k
914

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,637 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to LizHaze for editing.

****

I hadn't minded much when I realized I was more interested in girls than guys. I didn't personally know a lot of lesbians, but I did know there were plenty of them out there. There was never anything wrong with it in my mind.

What bothered me was realizing there was one girl in particular I liked hanging out with, or unobtrusively watching when I got the chance. One girl who I unintentionally compared all the others to, and who beat them every time. Of all the options out there, I had to go and get a crush on my big sister April.

It was understandable in some ways; we'd always gotten along well and April had a lot of attractive qualities, speaking from as unbiased a perspective as I could manage. She'd dabbled in a few activities growing up, mostly swimming and dancing. She had never been super-obsessed with maintaining a certain figure like a lot of the more serious dancers I'd known, so even though she was reasonably slim, she still had plenty of soft curves that I absolutely loved.

One of her best traits, in my opinion, was that she loved to cook. Not only because it meant I often got to eat whatever she made, which generally tasted awesome, but also because when she was really into it there was a beauty to the way she moved. I couldn't properly describe the difference from her normal movement, but it was always so obvious to me that she was enjoying herself.

The short version was that there were a lot of little things about her that made me like her better than any other girl I'd ever met. I knew she'd almost certainly never return my feelings, but that was just something I'd have to live with. At least, since I was her one and only little sister, I still had a special relationship with her that no one else would ever be able to match. That helped cheer me up sometimes when I was feeling frustrated with the situation.

April moved into her own place when I was eighteen. It upset me at first because, obviously, she wouldn't be around as much anymore, but it turned out to not be as bad as I thought. Her apartment was in walking distance from my school and I ended up making surprise visits on a semi-regular basis. She never seemed to mind, at least not too much. I could be kind of a pain in the butt sometimes, and we both knew it, but she'd had plenty of years with me to get used to it.

One particular day when I dropped by after school she had just started making cookies. That was some excellent timing as far as I was concerned, and I dropped my bag on the floor by her front door before wandering into her kitchen to watch. We barely even acknowledged each other as I hopped onto one of the available chairs and leaned forward with my elbows on her table. It was so common for me to just walk in that April sometimes joked that I was like the neighbourhood stray that had learned where someone would feed me, and now she'd never get me to leave. There was more than a little truth to that.

"What kind of cookies you making me?" I asked.

"Hello to you too, little sister," she said. "My day was fine, thanks for asking."

"Why are you being sarcastic already? I haven't even been here long enough to get annoying yet."

"Just helping you out with basic social protocol. One day you might get the hang of it."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed. She hadn't even paused from gathering and pouring ingredients into her mixing bowl since I arrived. Her kitchen was on the small side, as was the whole apartment, but she'd made sure to get one that at least had an oven so she could bake. It had been a wise decision, and I wasn't only saying that because it meant I got to steal delicious food from her.

Not for the first time I marveled at home quickly and effortlessly she worked. Any time I tried making cookies it took me twice as long as her, and they still came out burnt, or undercooked, or flat, or lacking sugar, or any number of other things. April could never figure out why I made so many mistakes, and I never dared suggest that part of it was because she distracted me so much when she tried to help.

"Seriously, what kind are they?" I tried again.

"Doesn't really matter what they are, they're not for you. I'm taking them in to work." She turned and pointed an accusing finger at me. "That means no eating all the cookies on me."

"I wouldn't do that," I protested.

I tried to put on an innocent face and failed miserably. I totally would eat any of her cookies I could get my hands on. They were just too good.

"Yes you would," she said. "So I'm watching you."

I waited until she had her first pan ready to go and was just putting in the oven before I made my move. Like a ninja I darted silently to the mixing bowl and snuck some of the dough from it. It was just as yummy as I expected.

"That was your only freebie," April said without even turning around.

"I never did anything," I said, even as I reached into the bowl again.

My sister moved faster than expected and grabbed a spatula off the counter, very nearly catching my fingers with it before I skipped away. She brandished her makeshift weapon at me.

"I mean it," she said. "Next time there's gonna be consequences."

"Yeah, yeah."

She watched me more carefully after that, but I could be patient when it suited me. I stayed right where I was until the first batch of cookies came out and she put them on a rack to cool. As soon as she had her back turned I made my move, snatching one of the hot cookies away from its brethren.

"Hey!"

April had noticed too late and I was already cramming my stolen cookie into my mouth while simultaneously trying to get out of her reach. I succeeded at my first goal, while only slightly burning my tongue, and failed at the second as I was suddenly pinned against the wall by my sister.

"You little brat," she said, more resigned to the fact than trying to get a point across. "I can't leave you alone for a second, can I?"

I shook my head. "Can I get a drink? My tongue's all burny now."

"Hah, I told you there would be consequences, didn't I?"

She dragged me back to my seat, and this time used a dish towel to tie my hands together behind the back of the chair. I struggled, but was unable to free myself. At least she had some pity on me and held a glass of milk to my lips so I could drink. It helped my tongue a little.

"M'sorry," I said.

"No you're not. Not even a tiny bit. You just think you can pout and look cute and get your way out of anything."

"Is it working?"

"Nope. Not until I get these cookies done and can keep an eye on you without distractions."

I was forced to sit there helplessly while April finished her baking. I made a few more attempts at working free somehow, but I got nothing for my troubles except sore wrists. It wouldn't have been so bad being tied up by my sister, if only she'd been doing something sexy at the time. Mostly she pretended to ignore me, and, in a particularly cruel move, ate one of her cookies very, very slowly in front of me. She made it obvious how much more she was enjoying hers than I had enjoyed mine, hastily as I'd consumed it.

Once all the cookies were out and cooling April finally untied me, only to escort me into her small living room. She made me sit on the couch before she sat as well.

"You always tie up visitors like that?" I asked. "I suppose some of them might like it."

"Only you," she assured me. "And only when you deserve it. 'Sides, I don't get that many visitors, and none of them have been boys cute enough to want to keep."

I squirmed uncomfortably at the casual reminder that my sister preferred guys, but I didn't think she noticed. It wasn't like I hadn't known her orientation already, seeing as how she'd had at least two semi-serious boyfriends that I knew of. There hadn't been anyone in her life recently though, not unless she was being super sneaky about it.

"Does that mean you think I'm cute?" I asked instead of pursuing other lines of inquiry.

"Sure you are. You just also happen to be a brat, and that's gonna seriously hamper you in getting a good boyfriend, you know."

Again I felt that same discomfort. I'd never told anyone I preferred girls, let alone which girl in particular. I wanted to tell April, I really did, but there was too high a chance I'd accidentally let something slip that I didn't mean to. It sucked because she was probably the person I would have gone to for relationship or sex advice under other circumstances.

"Whatever, it's not like I need one."

"True, but they can be fun sometimes. And you wouldn't always have to be hanging out with your big sis all the time."

"I like hanging out with you," I said, then scooted over and curled up next to her to prove it. "You're just as much fun to snuggle with as any boy."

"I don't know about that." She put her arm around me and leaned toward me a little more. "But I guess you always did like cuddling with me, didn't you?"

"Mm-hm. You're so warm and soft and comforting and shit."

"That was almost nice, right up until the end there."

I giggled and April poked me in the side just to make me flinch. We settled down after that and just talked for a while. There was no one particular subject, mostly we said whatever came into our heads. I was quite relieved when the whole 'boyfriend' thing didn't come up again.

In between serious and not-so-serious discussions, we took breaks for food and a few minor activities. I even coaxed my sister into braiding my hair, which I'd always pretended I liked as a hairstyle. In reality, I just liked feeling her fingers running through my hair.

Eventually, what with time being linear and forward-moving and all, it started getting late. April would sometimes give me a ride home, or I'd call mom or dad, or, if things were really desperate, I'd walk. It was almost an hour to walk home, so I mostly didn't do that. Especially once it was already getting dark out.

"Come on kiddo, it's about time to get you home," April said.

"Aw," I said, giving her a reluctant pout. "I don't wanna."

"Too bad. You've got school tomorrow, and I need to get up fairly early too."

"Can't I just, like, sleep here and walk back to school in the morning?"

April paused and gave some thought to my suggestion. I'd stayed over before, though not on school nights, and borrowed an outfit off her in the morning. We were close enough to the same size that her clothes fit okay, though her body had always been a little more developed than mine. I'd been pleased to notice recently that my breasts had almost caught up with hers.

"No whining in the morning when you have to get up," she warned.

"Promise," I said, giving her a quick hug.

I tended to be too scared to give her longer hugs like I wanted to, on the off-chance she'd figure out why. It was kind of a strange fear, given that I had no problem cuddling with her for hours when I got the opportunity.

As always, I got the couch while April slept in her bed. I'd wondered a few times if having me sleep on what was a deceptively uncomfortable piece of furniture was her way of dissuading me from staying over. It seemed unlikely though, since I doubted she'd ever slept on her couch, and it was comfortable enough for sitting.

I took my braids out before going to 'bed,' and stripped out of everything except for my shirt and panties. April walked in on me while I was removing my bra, but we'd changed in front of each other enough times that it didn't faze either of us. I'd used that fact to peek on her a couple times and she'd thought nothing of it.

Once all the lights were out and I was curled up on a couch too short to stretch out on, I began regretting my decision not to leave. It was a decision I'd regretted every time I had to sleep on my sister's couch, yet I clearly had yet to learn my lesson. Occasionally I'd give in and sleep on the floor instead.

This night was different. I wasn't sure what it was, but after close to an hour lying there, constantly shifting to try and find a position I might be able to sleep in, I decided to try something else.

April never locked her bedroom door, not that there was really any need to. Often times she wouldn't even close it all the way. That made it easy enough to sneak into her room undetected while she slept. The trickier part was slipping under the covers with her without waking her up. I wasn't sure what her reaction would be, but I expected something along the lines of being told to go back to the couch.

Fortunately she didn't wake up. Her breathing never changed even slightly, and she didn't so much as twitch while I settled in next to her. There wasn't a lot of extra room for me, and I accidentally bumped into her a couple times with my elbow.

Since there had been no sign that I had disturbed her yet, I decided to press my luck and roll right up against her back. I snaked an arm up over her side and pushed some of her hair out of the way with the other before finally going still. I was effectively spooning my big sister and she had no idea.

I wished sleeping with her like that was something I could do without having to be all sneaky about it. If I played my cards just right I supposed I might have convinced her to let me, but even then it still wouldn't be ideal. I didn't just want her to let me in her bed, I wanted her to want me in her bed, and that seemed far less likely. Still, at least for one night I had her warm softness to snuggle against, and that was better than nothing.

****

I'd hoped that maybe I'd wake up before April the next morning, then leave before she ever knew I was there. I didn't particularly plan on it though, which was probably just as well. As it turned out, I awoke just as she was trying to delicately slip out from under my arm. She was clearly making an attempt not to disturb me, but she failed.

I tightened my grasp on her, holding her down as she almost slipped away. She gave up on subtlety once she realized I must be awake and began prying her way free.

"You're such a little cuddle-slut," she said.

"Am not," I said. "You're just being a meanie."

"If I was being mean I would have pushed you onto the floor instead of doing my best not to wake you up. Though I probably would have had to get you up pretty soon anyway, so I don't know how much good it would have done."

"Calling me a slut seems kinda mean."

April struggled free and sat up safely out of my reach. She brushed a few errant strands of hair behind her ears.

"I called you a cuddle-slut, it's different. I don't know what else to call you when you're supposed to be sleeping in a different room, and when I wake up you're spooning me."

"Could have thought up something nicer," I said, pouting at her. "I'm only your baby sister, I'm impressionable. You ha--"

I was cut off by a pillow to the face. I couldn't help giggling as I threw it back at my sister.

"Okay, enough silliness," she said, trying to look serious. "You want the shower first or second. We kinda need to get moving."

"I'll go first," I said.

Going first at most anything involving a bathroom was almost instinctual for me. It was a side-effect of sharing one with my sister all those years growing up, I assumed. Being first in meant I didn't have to wait for her to finish. She must have felt the same way, but generally deferred to me for some reason. In a lot of ways, she was nicer to me than I probably deserved.

Once I got the water at just the right temperature and stepped into the shower, it didn't take me long to get lost in thought. I could still feel my sister's body against me, and smell her unique, barely perceptible scent. I didn't know why I was so willing to drive myself crazy over her. Sleeping with her couldn't possibly have done any real good in the long run, even though it had seemed like a good idea at the time.

Without being fully aware of it at first, my hand wandered down between my legs. April was in my head, and, as I knew from experience, there was only one way to quickly make her back off a little.

With all the water running down my body my pussy was pleasantly slick, even without the natural lubrication my arousal would provide. I rubbed slow circles around my clit, then slid my fingers lower and gently pressed them against my entrance. My first two fingers easily went in and I began finger-fucking myself as quietly as I could. I had plenty of experience masturbating in the shower, as it was a place where I generally had more assurance of privacy from my sister, the very person I tended to think about while I was getting off.

Unfortunately, this particular time, April was waiting for me to finish up and vacate the shower. I heard her pounding on the door just as I felt my orgasm begin to build.

"Hurry up!" she called. "I need to get in there too!"

"Just a minute!" I called back.

I'd lost concentration and desperately worked my clit in an attempt to bring back that sense of impending orgasm. It didn't work, and all my efforts seemed to be in vain. If I didn't get off now, I'd just end up more frustrated than if I hadn't bothered to start with.

"Come on you little brat," April said, opening the door. "It can't possibly take that long."

I froze as I listened to her approach the shower where I stood with my hand still at my pussy. I should have assumed a more neutral stance in case she could tell what I was doing, but some part of me kind of wanted to be caught. In fact, despite it being a ridiculous fantasy, I hoped she'd just strip and jump in with me.

Instead she walked past me to the toilet. I was so clueless I didn't have the slightest idea what she was doing until I heard the flush. I squealed and leaped out of the scaldingly hot water to the relative safety of the bath mat. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me while April stood there grinning.

"I gave you plenty of time to get out on your own," she said.

"That was still cruel," I said. "Horribly, terribly mean. No wonder I grew up the way I did."

"You mean spoiled and bratty? Yeah, totally my fault. Shoulda been tougher on you. Now scoot."

I stuck my tongue out at her, but left without further argument. At least while she was showering I had another chance to get myself off. I dropped my towel as soon as I was mostly dry and felt the thrill of being naked and exposed in my sister's apartment. With an air of calm I didn't really feel, I made my way back to her bed and flopped down right in the middle.

If I closed my eyes I could imagine her finding me like that; naked and horny and waiting for her. She'd have her towel wrapped around her, with her hair still damp just like mine and her skin all freshly cleaned. She'd let the towel fall... and then she'd do extremely naughty things to me.

I finger-fucked myself mercilessly at the thought of all the things I'd let her do. I had a very good imagination when it came to that sort of thing. The knowledge that she really was naked not too far away from me made my fantasizing all the more intense. There genuinely was a risk that she'd walk in on me jilling off in her bed.

Before long my efforts paid off and my orgasm hit with all the intensity I expected from such risky masturbation. Being exposed somehow always made it better, though not enough for me to become too much of an exhibitionist. I was too much of a scaredy-cat for that.

In my post-orgasm state of relaxation I had to force myself to get dressed. I was thinking a little more clearly now, and I knew I didn't really want to stay naked for too long. However, there were other, less practical thoughts still lurking around in my head. I wasn't as horny now that I'd gotten myself off, but that didn't mean I'd forgotten about my sister.

Clad in an outfit entirely 'borrowed' from April's wardrobe, I slunk back to her bathroom door. From what I could hear she seemed to still be in the shower, so I decided to take a chance.

Xarth
Xarth
14,637 Followers