Cuffed With No Key Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

"Oh shit, he's going into me." I exclaimed, my voice cracking with excitement. I began to believe I could do this.

I raised and lowered myself slowly, yet again, at Jim's encouragement, taking myself a half an inch deeper with each cycle. I glanced over and now there was three inches of 'unused cock' remaining outside of me; and under my totally stretched pussy.

I felt the huge rigid cockhead deep inside me, pressing firmly against the front wall of my uterus. Squatting astride Curtis like I was, I was forcing his cock into me at a very different angle than when he took me from behind earlier; doggie style. In this position, the head of his cock was forced against my front uterine walls, and this excited me tremendously.

He now had found my 'g-spot'. I was able to grind down on him and force the pressure into my g-spot. The fullness had aroused me like never before. I knew I was going to cum just like this. There was little question in my mind, I was going to cum soon; I could feel it building inside me.

Jim stood by me (next to the bed) and kissed me as I worked myself deeper and deeper on Curtis's cock.

Curtis was rocking his hips now, stroking in and out of me, but he was careful not to impale me with too much too quickly. He was obviously used to allowing women to come to grips with his size slowly.

But he was fucking my pussy. As I raised up and pulled most of him out of me, I looked down and could see a thin white coating covering the first seven inches of his shaft, displaying for everyone precisely how much of his cock I had been able to accommodate to this point.

I assumed that the creamy coating was from the semen stored in my pussy coupled with my vaginal juice. The milky white coating was quite distinctive against the deep purple-black color of his large boner. It looked like someone had painted the first seven inches of this thick black cock with a thin coating of heavy cream.

I had never noticed the 'white cream from my pussy' on Jim's cock, or anyone else's, before. I assumed the dark contrast of Curtis's skin color made the creamy white semen and my feminine lubrication much more obvious now.

But the fact that the last two to three inches of Curtis's cock did not display my juice told me precisely how much of this huge penis was being unused; and how much more of Curtis I needed to accommodate if I was going to claim I took him all. The distinctive white creamy line of demarcation was telling me precisely how much of this large black cock I had allowed to penetrate me. This was a very erotic and very arousing sight.

As I pushed down deeper, really trying to take more, I looked to Jim and said, "Honey, he is so far inside me; he is fucking your wife's womb. He is all the way up to here." I said as I pointed a couple of inches above my naval.

I did not know precisely how far he was up inside me, but I did know it was further than anyone else had ever been. I also realized that straddling him, with me on top, his erection was attempting even a deeper penetration than he had made earlier from behind.

I loved the feeling of the head of his cock rubbing firmly against the front wall of my womb; arousing my g-spot so deep inside of me.

But I simply could not take him deeper. He was striking against my inner organs, he would not fit. He was deeper inside me in this position. He was too long.

I felt another orgasm building inside of me, and my movements became faster and more dramatic. "Oh baby, I am going cum again on this big black dick. I feel it. Your wife is going cum on her black stud for you."

And I took Jim's cock in my hand and started fucking Curtis with a passion, pushing myself down as far as I could, grinding the head of Curtis's penis deep inside me as I pumped Jim.

Moaning loudly, I came violently, with a large and long series of convulsions rocking my tiny frame. Curtis was pushing up against me with each thrust.

"Oh god, I am cumming. Oh, don't stop...fuck me hard...oh god..." I said as I pushed down to meet Curtis's upward thrusts. The head of his cock was buried deep in my abdomen.

As I came, Curtis arched up, fully impaling me, I felt a surge of pain mixed with intense pleasure as his cock pulsed deep inside of me. Curtis's loins stiffened and his grunts and moans matched mine. I knew he was preparing to cum with me. I could feel his penis throbbing deep inside me, shooting ropes and strings of his sperm into my womb.

My moans of orgasm triggered Jim who started cumming in my fist. I had one of the most earth shattering orgasms of my life. Despite the pain in my womb, I pushed myself down to take as much of him as I could.

I could not stop cumming. Each time I pressed down, forcing his cock up inside me, it triggered another wave of pleasure crashing through my core. I could not't catch my breath as series after series of orgasms shook me.

I couldn't seem to stop cumming, but I had to stop, I had to break this incredible string of orgasms that were wracking my body. I was going to pass out.

I released Jim's cock and fell forward, collapsing on to Curtis's chest. I felt another smaller string of semen from Jim's cock strike my back as I lay panting in a heap. Curtis's large cock still pulsing inside of me. I realized Jim was not completely done ejaculating when I had released his cock from my fist.

I lay across Curtis's chest panting in a post orgasmic bliss. I was sweating, and panting. I pulled up his shirt slightly and kissed his nipples and chest in gratitude. I was starting to fall in love with my boss. Well not 'love' exactly, but a form of deep felt lust and adoration. I loved the way he made me feel.

Kissing his chest, I contracted my vagina and hugged Curtis's cock which pulsed inside me in response. I love experiencing the slow rhythmic throbbing of a penis as it empties its final few drops of semen inside me after a powerful orgasm. This experience is particularly fulfilling to me; both emotionally and physically as I slowly descend from the bliss of a climax.

My post coital cuddling with Curtis was interrupted though as Jim reminded me of the realities we faced, "I hate to interrupt this beautiful moment you two lovers are experiencing, but Linda should be returning soon. We better start putting ourselves together..." Jim cautioned.

"Oh shit you are right. What time is it?" I asked with mild panic.

"It is 10 minutes to midnight. She could be back at any time." Jim was right. It was approximately a two hour round trip and Linda had left just about 10:00 p.m.

I dismounted my dear friend Curtis, dripping a considerable amount of semen on his belly as his large cock exited my vagina. I took a moment to study it, and saw the white creamy coating covered all but the last 1 1/2 inches. Try as I might, with me on top, I could not take the entire erection inside me. There was some left over for a 'larger woman' than me. I was momentarily sad I had failed. but I banished these thoughts from my mind quickly.

"Good bye, Curtis. I hope you come visit 'little cindy' again soon." I said playfully, revealing to Curtis something few other than my husband know; my pet name for my pussy is 'little cindy'.

Curtis and I walked over to the sink, where I took a warm wash cloth and wiped the semen from my neck, breasts, abdomen and upper thighs. Next, I wiped the semen that was dripping from my vulva and wiped off my inner thighs. Lastly, I rinsed the rag and then took Curtis's big black penis and wiped it down. I liked the way it throbbed and grew to my touch. But I quickly realized, we did not have time to play, Linda would be back momentarily.

It was time to get presentable. Linda did not need to see us in various stages of undress. However, with Curtis and me still chained at the wrist, getting re-dressed was a major chore. Both men had to assist me in putting my one piece bathing suit back on. Despite having wiped my shaven vulva clean of semen moments before, very quickly, the gusset of the crotch began to grow dark wet as my pussy began to periodically spasm back into shape and contract slightly, forcing the large cocktail of semen up inside of me to flow out. The darkness was quite noticeable.

"Oh, this will never due. Linda will see this huge stain in the crotch of my bathing suit, and she will now precisely what we have been up to." I said with adequate concern.

Jim walked over to my dresser, got me a pair of white jogging shorts, and said, "put these on. She will not see the stain leaking out of you."

I donned my shorts, and helped Curtis step into his shorts and underwear. I leaned over and kissed the head of his cock one last time before dispatching it out of sight to his shorts.

Jim fixed us each drink and we retired to the living room to wait for Linda's return.

I looked at Curtis and said, "You never did actually pee?"

Curtis smiled and replied, "I know. I still need to, but I think I have to hold it. I do not think we can risk getting caught by Linda now."

I smiled and nodded in agreement. .

About 20 minutes later, around 12:15 a.m. Linda's car pulled into the driveway. Jim met her at the door. She had the key in her hand as she entered the living room. She quickly unlocked the cuffs freeing Curtis and me, as she apologized profusely.

Curtis was polite, but he made it clear to Linda that this was a joke gone bad, and she needed to think before pulling a stunt like this again. He then excused himself to visit the restroom.

Linda looked at me in amusement as we all could hear the powerful stream of Curtis forcefully urinating in the toilet immediately off the living room. Curtis peed for a long, long time.

Curtis came out, thanked me for an interesting evening, said it was time he got home, and excused himself. Linda left moments later.

Jim and I then took a long, hot bath together in our over-sized tub, cuddling and relaxing as the memories of this evening were still fresh.

I flexed my pussy, forcing some of the sperm from my vagina. The strands of semen floated to the top of the water.

"Jim, look, Curtis's sperm is floating on the water." I looked into my husband's eyes to gauge his reaction. "I guess we are both swimming in Curtis's semen, huh?"

Jim's cock throbbed as I pointed out to him that he was swimming in my lover's sperm. I knew I was going to be fucked one more time tonight.

I reluctantly washed the remnants of my experience from my vagina and from my breasts. Jim and I exited the tub, and we headed for our bed. I wanted Jim to take me one last time before we went to sleep.

As we walked to our bed, I wondered what work was going to be like next week? How would Curtis and I react when we saw each other in a professional setting?

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12