Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
The Awakening - Kat Realizes She Loves Cum.
5.6k words
4.63
83.5k
140

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter one. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat" is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. Chapter one is the beginning.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Hot water falls on Kat's head as she rinses her shoulder length auburn hair. She is lucky that her dad raised the showerhead when he remodeled the bathroom. She and her brothers are all tall, with her approaching 5' 10". She reaches over to make the water warmer and then up to the showerhead to change to the massage setting. The hot pulsing water feels great on her muscles that are sore from the morning sports schedule. She reaches over and grabs a bar of soap. She starts by going across her back, over her neck and then to her shoulders massaging along the way. She moves down to her firm 34D breasts. She squeezes and massages her soapy breasts and tweaks a nipple on every pass. They stand up nicely at the attention.

Kat moves down to wash her rock hard stomach and then to her long muscular legs; which she runs up quickly with a razor. Then she hikes her leg up and gently begins to shave some stubble from her bald pussy. A lot of time is spent washing her pussy slowly going back and forth over her pussy lips. Soon she stops to rub her clit. Her pussy is a little factory that sends several small jolts of energy through her body. It's now time to rinse. She pulls the shower head down and rinses her feet, then her legs and then puts it right on her exposed pussy. A more powerful surge shoots through her body and she pulls it away. With her other hand, she gently massages her pussy, paying close attention to her clit. She then brings back the showerhead, this time a little father away. The beating water on her clit makes her moan. She sticks a finger deep inside her pussy, and then adds another. Slowly moving them in an out while the showerhead still pulsates on her clit, she feels an orgasm building. She shoves her two fingers deeper inside and finds her G-spot and starts applying pressure. It's not long before she shakes in a big orgasm. After a few minutes recovery, she puts the showerhead back up in its holder and rewashes parts of her body.

After getting dressed, Kat is bored and needs to find something to do. She starts heading down to the basement to see what her older twin brothers, Chase and Danny, are doing. At the top of the stairs, she hears a bunch of laughter. She realizes that her brothers have friends over. While she is comfortable being around guys, she is not sure she wants to hang out with a bunch of her brothers' friends. She goes down a few steps to see what they are laughing about. Sounds like they are telling stories about their female conquests.

"Dude, I have the best girlfriend ever. She is down to have sex whenever and wherever I want." Kat doesn't recognize the voice.

"Really, but does your girl give you blowjobs whenever and wherever you want too?" Kat recognized the voice as one of her brothers' best friends. He goes by 'Rock' although she is not sure why.

The unknown voice responds, "Nah. She is willing to give me a blowjob, but it doesn't seem like she likes it that much."

Rock replies, "Homie, I had a girlfriend one time that would suck me anytime and swallow everything I had to give her." Kat blushes a little bit. Rock must be a stud.

Mr. Unknown responds, "Why did you give that girl up then Rock?"

Rocks says, "She moved with her family to the Midwest somewhere. I was heartbroken."

"But if I recall, none of you have ever had anal with a girl though have you?" Kat recognized that voice as her brother Chase's.

"Neither have you dude. What are clowning for?" Kat recognized the voice as Sam, one of the regulars at the house.

"Yeah, I guess we are all still in search of that full service girl," Chase says.

A round of 'yeahs' go around the room.

Kat decides she does not want to be part of this conversation and heads back up stairs. She calls her best friend Tiffany to see what she is doing. Tif, as she prefers to be called, is a hot blonde cheerleader who has the eye of every guy in the school. She has average tits, but a killer ass. Her bubbly personality puts her over the top.

Kat is a little conservative only having had sex with a few boyfriends and while she has given blowjobs, has never tasted cum. Tif, on the other hand, is much more experienced. In fact, she has a little bit of a reputation of getting around the school. She recently told Kat a story of when she seduced one of her dad's friends and they had sex in the laundry room.

Kat tells her about the conversation she overheard. Tif replies to Kat's interest, "Girl, I'm telling you that older guys want girls to do more stuff. Especially dirty stuff. They are trying new things and want a willing girl. I keep telling you that even though you are gorgeous, you are not going to be able to compete with a girl who does the dirty dirty."

Kat responds, "But I'm not sure I want to do anal or swallow a guy's cum. I mean, doesn't anal hurt? Isn't cum gross? Inquiring minds want to know!"

Tif laughs, "Listen, anal might hurt at first until you learn to relax. And it is true that some girls never really relax enough to enjoy it. But, some girls love it and can have an orgasm doing it. You know Tug, my sometimes lover, and I do it sometimes. But, it is not for everybody. My advice to you is not to eliminate the option yet."

"Uh. Ok. I guess," says Kat.

"Now about oral. Guys never get tired of that. Doesn't matter if they are a teenager or someone your dad's age. Boys love to get a blowjob. And if you are good at it and can make them cum doing it, they will really like you. Then if you swallow their load and smile at them, it's over. You have them eating out of your hand. It is their Achilles heal"

Kat investigates, "So what does cum taste like?"

"It depends on a lot of things. All men taste a little different from each other. It's hard to describe. Listen. Just surprise your boyfriend with a blowjob and then let him finish in your mouth. If you don't like it, you can spit it out. Then you will have a little bit of an idea. You shouldn't knock it till you've tried it."

Kat considers it. It seems fascinating. She has never been one to walk away from something she is interested in. They chit chat for a little while longer and then drop off the phone. That night while lying in bed, Kat continues to think about giving blowjobs and her boyfriend cumming in her mouth. 'I bet he'd like that.' she thinks one last time before drifting off to sleep.

The next day at school, she spots her boyfriend, Bill. He is slightly over 6', clean-shaven, and handsome. He is a point guard on the basketball team and in good very shape. She feels fortunate to have such a popular good-looking guy. She tingles as she approaches him.

"Hey Hon."

"Hey Sweetheart."

Kat wastes no time, "Hey, would you be interested in skipping out and taking a long lunch and going to my house for some fun?"

Bill responds, "Today? Hell yes! I can't wait. Meet me at my car at 11:15 and we'll go."

Kat is very distracted through her first 3 periods. 11:15 finally comes around. She heads to Bill's car. He is already there. They drive quickly to her house. The conditions are perfect as there are no cars in the driveway or on the street. They park on the street and head in.

A quick walk through the house confirms no one is home. Kat grabs Bill's hand and leads him to her bedroom upstairs. Bill watches her ass sway and tries to glimpse up her skirt with each step. The anticipation is high for both of them, as it has been weeks since they have been intimate.

Once inside Kat pushes him on the bed, lifts her cotton skirt and crawls on top. She leans down and kisses him passionately while rubbing her body against his. Then she slides her hand up Bill's shirt and rubs his bare chest, her tongue still dancing with his. Bill reaches around and squeezes Kat's supple ass. His hands are directly on her bare skin as she continues to grind. She can feel his erection through the thin fabric of her thong.

Kat breaks the kiss, helps Bill lean forward for him to take his shirt off. Then she undoes his belt on his shorts and pulls everything down. His erect manhood springs out. Even though he is average size, it has always made her feel good. 'Now or never she thinks.' Bill starts to get up to take control, but Kat pushes him back down on his back. She reaches out and grips his dick and starts stroking. Bill smiles in surprise. The anticipation is overwhelming as Kat hesitantly takes control.

Kat climbs on the bed next to him, leans down and puts her mouth on his dick. She moves her head up and down slowly, allowing more and more of it to enter her mouth each time. Kat can feel the stiffness in her hand and Bill respond to her mouth. Kat thinks about how much she has dreamed of having a nice warm, creamy load in her mouth and it motivates her to really get into it. Bill can tell as he starts to moan at the attention Kat is giving his manhood.

Bill reaches over and pulls Kat's thong to the side and slides a finger into her already wet pussy. He starts fingering her slowly with one finger then two. Kat moans her approval. It also causes Kat to increase the pace on her blowjob. Moans continue slipping out of each of them. Bill sticks in a third finger and increases his pace. Kat continues stroking Bill's dick while keeping pace with her mouth. Bill then slows the pump with his fingers, but starts circling her clit with his thumb. Kat pulls her mouth off of Bill's dick, leans her head back, and lets out a huge moan. It is proving difficult to concentrate on her mission with Bill stimulating her pussy.

Bill then pulls Kat's lower half over until it is hovering over his face without breaking the finger assault on her pussy. Now in a 69 position, he pulls her down and starts licking her pussy with reckless abandon. Kat can no longer concentrate on Bill's dick and is only stroking it slightly and sucking the tip in between moans. Finally Kat sits straight up and puts both hands on Bill's stomach and grinds her bare pussy into Bill's face. Within seconds, she lets out a huge moan and soaks Bill's face with her orgasm. He sucks it up as quickly as he can.

Regaining her composure, Kat realizes she is off track to her mission. She climbs off of Bill's face and slides down to the floor. Once on her knees, she motions Bill to follow her. When he does, she positions him standing directly in front of her. His still erect dick is now pointing to the sky in front of her face. Her stomach unexpectedly growls. She grabs hold of Bill's erection and goes back to stroking it. She adds some saliva and pumps hard with her hand. Then she slides her mouth back on it and bobs up and down with enthusiasm. In no time, she starts to taste some saltiness coming from the tip. She starts thinking he must be close. Bill starts moaning and swaying his hips into Kat. She continues the pace and a couple minutes later, Bill jerks his head back, puts his hands on the back of Kat's head, and lets go of his load.

The first shot surprises Kat, but she doesn't pull her head away. It's creamy and fills her mouth up about halfway. The second shot comes quickly, then the third. Her mouth is about to overflow, so she has no choice but to swallow. Two more shots come and she swallows again. Then Bill's orgasm slows to a stop and he pulls his dick out of Kat's mouth and sits back on the bed. Kat swallows most of Bill's offering, but swishes the last little bit of cum around in her mouth. She realizes immediately that she likes salty flavor and how it feels alive on her tongue. She finally swallows the last little bit down and smiles at Bill. Bill watches her in amazement because his girlfriend has never done that before.

They look at the clock and realize they are late getting back to class.

"At least I had lunch," Kat says with a big smile, as they get ready to head back to school.

The rest of the school day Kat is distracted thinking about her first cum swallow experience. She heads home after MMA practice to find Chase, Danny, her parents, and her brother's friend, Rock talking in the living room.

"Hi guys," Kat says with a surprised tone to her voice.

"Hey Kat. How was practice?" her dad asks.

"It was tough today. I was not as focused as usual," Kat responds knowing what was distracting her.

"We all have a bad day now and then sis," Danny says with a smile.

"I am going to head up to take a shower," Kat says.

Kat's mom interrupts, "Katherine? Don't take too long. Dinner is in about 30 minutes. Renford will be eating with us tonight."

"Mom! He goes by Rock. Renford is a horrible name. His parents must have hated him," Chase blurts out.

"I'm so sorry. Rock will be eating dinner with us tonight. How did you get the nickname Rock anyway?" Kat's mom asks.

"Rock responds, "Um. Well. Ma'am. Uh. It's a long story. Maybe I don't want to get into that today."

Chase jumps in, "Mom, it's a guy thing. You'll have to trust me."

Kat's mom looks confused, but says, "Okay hon."

With the break in conversation, Kat quickly heads to her bedroom to be alone in her shower. As she soaps up her body, she can't stop thinking about her experience with her boyfriend today. She remembers her conversation with Tif yesterday and starts to wonder what other guys might taste like. Kat catches herself squeezing her big breasts and pinching her nipples causing them to stiffen up. Her mind continues to wonder and images of her last boyfriend pop into her head. His 9" cock was amazing. She remembers him pulling out and shooting his cum on her stomach and tits one time and recalling that he had a good size load. In hindsight, she feels a slight bit of regret thinking about how that cum was wasted by ending up on a towel.

She moves to wash her pussy and realizes that her pussy lips are all puffy and excited. She starts to rub her clit with her right hand and squeezes her left nipple with the other. While she plays with herself, she moves her face to the water. She opens her mouth and imagines that the water is cum and she is getting splashed with a heavy load. She lifts her leg and starts masturbating furiously. She gets so into it that she swallows two big gulps of water and then starts choking. That breaks her out of her trance.

Just then there is a knock at the bathroom door from her little brother, "Dinner is ready sis."

Disappointed and unfulfilled she replies, "I'll be down in a few minutes". She gets ready and quickly heads downstairs. Through dinner, conversation is lively. Kat does not participate very much. Part of her is tired from the active day she has had. Part of her is distracted. Kat catches herself staring at Rock only breaking her gaze when she senses that someone is looking at her. He is handsome, clean-shaven, well built. He has that 'older guy' appeal. She associates his nickname, Rock, with being a bad boy. She finds herself picturing him naked with his ex-girlfriend who would 'swallow all he had'. 'I would swallow all he has,' she thinks.

Finally dinner is over. Rock gives Kat a hug before he leaves. She is more aware of his strong physique and tight grip. She leans into his embrace. He is slightly taller than she is and smells fantastic. She holds on a little longer than usual before she becomes self-conscious and lets go quickly. She excuses herself to head back upstairs. She's thinking today has been wild and that she should just go to bed and start anew tomorrow.

After the nightly bathroom routine, Kat gets mostly undressed leaving her panties on. She grabs a loose fitting tank top and climbs into bed. She lies on her back and tries to quiet her mind. She can't stop thinking about Rock. She thinks, 'He's so strong. He's so big. I bet he has a big cock. I wonder what it would be like to give him a blowjob? He probably has a huge amount of cum. I wonder what it would taste like?'

Kat reaches down and realizes that her pussy has made her panties sopping wet. She takes off her panties and pulls her shirt up over her tits. She starts rubbing her pussy thinking, 'Let me finish what I couldn't earlier'. Finally she may be able to get some relief. She continues to think about Rock, picturing herself kneeling in front of him while he is standing. Grabbing hold of his big cock and giving him a blowjob. Just as she visualizes Rock blowing a huge cumshot into her waiting mouth, Kat's legs jerk in a wonderful orgasm. She falls asleep exhausted, but with a big smile on her face.

The next morning Kat feels bad about fantasizing about Rock. "I mean he's my older brothers friend. And I have a boyfriend," she quietly says out loud. But even this morning her thoughts wonder to what other boys cum tastes like. As the day goes on, she continues to look at her classmates and fantasize about giving them blowjobs and swallowing their cum. She is so surprised at how attached she is after one experience. It feels like torture. It doesn't help that Tif keeps teasing her.

"I am so happy you had a good experience with Bill. Why don't you do it again?" Tif asks.

Kat replies, "Both Bill and I are so busy this week and we got busted coming back to school late, so we can't cut out."

Tif smiles mischievously and replies, "Would you be interested in some other extra curricular activity?"

Kat is afraid to ask, but does anyway, "Like what?"

Tif still has a mischievous smile on her face and says, "What about John the security guard?"

Kat laughs and says, "What do you just want me to seduce him?"

Tif laughs back and says, "That would be fun to watch, but no. I've already hooked up with him a few times. He is my go to when I am horny at school and can't get away."

Kat looses her smile and says, "Uh, so, hypothetically, where would we go?"

Tif replies, "There is a security room by the gym, conveniently right outside the women's locker room exit."

Kat frowns and replies, "I don't know. I have a boyfriend. I feel bad for even having these thoughts. Let alone acting upon them."

Tif stops and looks at Kat directly and says, "If this turns out to be what it looks like, you won't be able to keep Bill. You will not be able to meet your needs with one guy alone, especially if he is not readily available."

Kat looks down breaking Tif's gaze and says, "Well, I'll pass for now. I need to get to class. Talk to you later."

All the way to class, Kat starts questioning what Tif said. What does she mean, 'If this turns out to be what it looks like.' What does she think it looks like? She makes it sound like I am addicted or something. That's not the case, right? Just because I really liked it doesn't mean anything.

The next two days, Kat does everything she can to line up a private meeting with her boyfriend. It just doesn't happen. She keeps thinking constantly about sucking dick and swallowing a load of warm cum. It is incredibly distracting and starts to affect her sports performance. She also seems to be constantly distracted in class. She realizes that she needs to do something.

The next morning while walking from one class to another, Kat cannot resist any longer and confesses to Tif, "I am interested in spending some time with John as soon as possible. But you can't tell a soul, including Bill."

Tif replies, "Your secrets are safe with me, just like mine are safe with you right?"

12