Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do?"

"We?"

"Yeah girl. I am not leaving you hanging. Remember, we are a team?"

"Okay. I have an idea." Kat pulls out her phone and sends a text out. A few minutes later, she gets thumbs up.

"We are good." Kat takes a few turns and pulls up in an apartment building. They walk to an apartment on the edge of the complex and knock on the door. A very plain looking dude answers the door.

"Eric this is my best friend Tif. Tif this is Eric. Eric, sorry to surprise you by bring someone else along. She'll hang out and not participate if you mind."

Tif adds on, "I'll even go to a different room or hang out in the car if I am bothering you or making you nervous."

"I think it will be okay. There are no other dudes here. My roommate Sam is at work for a bit."

Eric leads them to the living room. Kat sits down and Tif sits down next to her. Eric comes over to sit next to then, but the girls pull Eric over in front of them and start taking his pants off. He is well hung, even when limp. Kat wastes no time putting her mouth on his cock and quickly starts sucking and stroking. It is not long before he is fully erect.

Tif speaks up, "Eric, you have a beautiful cock. Do you think I could have a taste?"

Eric nods yes. Kat pulls off of his dick only to be replaced by Tif. She reaches down and plays with his big balls and deepthroats him easily. He lets out a long moan. Kat reaches down and starts rubbing Tif's pussy through her shorts. Tif pushes Eric back slightly and both girls get naked in record time.

Kat jumps back on Eric's dick sucking and stroking him swiftly. Tif stands up and starts kissing Eric. She guides his hand to her wet pussy and he starts massaging it. She whispers in his ear, "Would you like to fuck this sweet pussy. It is nice and wet and ready.

Eric then looks down at Kat and asks politely, "Do you mind if I fuck your best friend Kat?"

Kat smiles, "Of course you can Eric. She would like to be fucked hard with your big cock."

Eric lies down on the couch and motions for Kat to come over and sit on his face. This brings back so many memories of when she sucked off 4 guys in this very living room. She sat on Eric's face that day too. Kat positions herself on Eric's face and Tif positions herself on Eric's dick. Even though Tif has been fucked by a dildo and a cock this morning already, she is still surprisingly tight. Eric is much bigger and those kegels are working!

After a few minutes, both girls get a rhythm going. Kat starts grinding on Eric's face and quickly starts to spasm as an orgasm overcomes her. The suddenly, Eric reaches out and grabs Tif by her hips and slams his cock deep into her pussy. Tif can feel a constant stream of cum filling up her pussy. Shot after shot of hot cum hit the walls of Tif's pussy. Eric has so much cum that is starts dripping out of the sides of Tif's pussy all over his balls.

Kat waits as Eric finishes up his orgasm. Then she gets off of Eric's face and goes behind Tif and pushes her forward. Kat starts cleaning up Eric's balls and starts licking Eric's shaft to clean up the cum. She keeps licking up and eventually hits Tif's pucker hole. This sends immense pleasure through Tif, who was on the brink only moments before Eric busted. Within a couple minutes, Tif tenses up and finally lets loose another orgasm. The orgasm pushes more cum out of the sides of her pussy. Kat stops licking Tif's ass to clean up the additional cum that is coming out of her pussy. Tif slowly lifts off of Eric's dick and pushes the rest of his cum out onto Eric's midsection. Kat cleans him up quickly.

Kat notices that Eric is not going limp. So she starts really sucking him again. As Kat sucks his cock, Tif leans over and asks Eric if he has ever done anal. He says no.

"Would you like to fuck this tight ass with your big cock?" He shakes his head energetically. She tells him that she really wants to be his first.

Tif leans over the couch and asks Kat to help get them lubed up. "There is some in my purse", she says. Kat gets the lube and adds a generous amount to Eric's big dick and some to Tif's ass. Eric lines up doggystyle and slowly starts push his cock in. When his big head pops through, Tif gives a big moan. Tif takes control of the spacing and pace. She starts fucking Eric, pushing more and more of his dick inside her every time she pushes her ass back.

Kat sits on the couch across from them and starts masturbating. She has one hand jamming two fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy and another pinching an erect nipple. Just then Sam comes in the front door and his mouth falls open in surprise. He gets undressed quickly and Kat goes to work on sucking his dick. It doesn't take long before everyone hears Eric groan and shove his cock deep inside Tif's ass and unleash a big load of cum into her ass. He squirts over and over until his second load is completely deposited in Tif's ass.

Something about that turned on Sam and he pulls his dick out of Kat's mouth and starts stroking it. Kat knows the deal and she opens her mouth wide and positions it directly in front of Sam's cockhead. He fires his first shot directly into Kat's mouth. She swallows and readies herself for the next shot which hits her in the same spot. Eric cums for what seems like an hour. Sam cums even longer. Kat swallows and swallows and finally the torrent slows to a dribble. Kat cleans up the rest of his dick and finally lets go of it. Kat seems satisfied finally. Tif is satisfied as well knowing that shy Eric busted a load in her pussy and her ass.

The girls jump up and head to the shower. Without having to wash their hair and without the temptation of more extracurricular activities, their shower is quick. So quick, that Eric and Sam are still sitting in the living room naked.

"You want another round?" Tif asks.

"Not today. But I would like to see you again," Eric answers with a big smile.

"It's a deal", says Kat as they head out the door to go home, satisfied.

Once in the car, the girls look at each other and can't stop giggling.

12