Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Kats time in London continues.
9.6k words
4.83
7.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter four: Kat's Time in London Continues

This is module two, chapter four. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter three Kat gets to London to start her internship. Chapter four is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

It's Wednesday morning and the US group gets a light breakfast at the hotel before heading into the office. Kat breaks off early and heads over to the concierge. Phillip smiles as he sees her approach, "Good morning miss. How might I be of service this morning?"

Kat returns a smile and replies, "Do you remember me? From the other night?"

He replies, "Of course. I never forget an attractive lady who asks when I get off work."

Kat smiles again, "Well. I did a little sleuthing on my own and have your schedule in mind. Do you think I could catch you in between when you get off and I meet my team for dinner? Say about 7:30?"

Phillip exaggerates his thinking face and says, "So you are asking if I am willing to wait around for you for an extra 30 minutes after finishing a 12 hour shift? What on earth for?"

"Well, you see my friend and I are going to be here over the weekend and I wanted to talk to you about the best things to see and how to go about doing it. I could totally make it worth your time."

"And how would you do that may I ask?"

"Why don't you let your mind wonder? Be creative. I am sure I would be game for most of your ideas."

Phillip pauses. Then he says, "I will consider it. Let me have your number and I will text you later today and let you know."

"Fair enough."

After giving Phillip her number, Kat rejoins her group as they head out of the hotel to go to work.

The morning goes by swiftly as they close out numerous options. Oliver mentions that they need to do a readout for Richard right after lunch. About midmorning, Oliver calls for a 15 minute break. Kat heads over to the break room across the hall to freshen her coffee.

She sees a cute young guy with brown hair standing in front of the snack machine and comments, "Breakfast of champions huh?"

He looks up and laughs uncomfortably, "Uh. Yeah. I guess so. It's been a long week already."

Kat pours herself some coffee. The young guy continues, "Hey. You're from the United States right?"

Kat nods her head yes. He asks, "So are you Katherine, Tiffany, or Cynthia?"

"Kat. Please call me Kat."

He reaches his hand out to shake hands and says, "I am Jamison. I work in facilities here. I was the one who processed your badge."

Kat replies, "That's good to know Jamison. I was starting to think I had a stalker on my hands."

Jamison laughs, "No. No. No. Not my personality at all. I just happened to remember three female American visitors coming this week and I know pretty much everyone in the office so..."

Kat nods and starts to turn to leave. Jamison stops her and says, "Hey... Wait... Listen... I don't mean to be so forward, but... would you be interested in getting together tonight? Maybe dinner? Or dessert? Or something? I would love to learn more about the United States where you're from and all."

Kat stops and looks at Jamison. She says, "I think I am obligated to have dinner with my team. But if you have a good place to get dessert, I'd be willing to give you a chance."

Jamison smiles and asks where they are staying. He comments that he knows just the place not too far from their hotel. Kat suggests 9 pm and then returns to the conference room. As she enters, Oliver watches her all the way around the table and back to her chair. When she sits down, she looks at him and mouths 'what?'

He returns a small frown and then Harry calls the group back to attention. Time flies and soon the conference door opens and lunch comes in on a trolley. Oliver comments, "Apologies team but we need to get through this in the next 90 minutes to present to Richard. I have asked lunch to be brought in for us so we can keep working. I will try to make it up to you by letting you out early tonight and/or tomorrow."

During lunch, Kat gets a text from Phillip. Their meeting is on. She looks at Tif and gives thumbs up.

A little after 1 pm, Richard enters the conference room and sits at the end of the table next to Kat. She does not look at him, but can smell his unique scent. It is some mixture of cologne and his natural manliness. It makes her pussy tingle. She starts to waft off into a memory of the flight over when he fucked her from behind in the airplane bathroom. When he clears his throat, she snaps back into the present.

Oliver, Harry, and George go through the proposal. They reach out to Cynthia and Colin for answers to specific questions that Richard asks. The session takes almost 2 hours to get through. Richard says, "This is excellent work. What you have proposed looks to be doable in UK for sure. In fact, it looks to be doable just about anywhere with a few minor adjustments right?"

The collective group shakes their head. Richard continues, "Great. Cynthia, can you work up the projections for the rest of our European locations. Get Kat to help you out. George, can you work with Harry on an operational plan. Give me the details on all the equipment and people we need, etc. Oliver, can you grab Sten and set him up with Tif. We need a project plan asap. Ideally folks, I'd like to get all of this organized by the end of the week so that next week we can get a pilot up and running in this office. Sound feasible?"

Richard looks around the room and they all nod in agreement. Richard continues, "Great. By the way, I am heading out in the morning. So I will check in via phone Friday afternoon and we should have a daily evening check-in next week."

Richard says goodbye to everyone and leaves the conference room. Harry suggests they take a break and get some air in the park. Once outside, Kat walks over and sits next to George congratulating him on his idea being chosen.

George sighs and replies, "Indeed. But now the real work begins."

Kat replies, "Well, I look forward to it. Nothing wrong with some hard work to get to a satisfying end."

George laughs and says, "Well, you are still young and energetic."

"You aren't that old George, even if you like to act like it."

"I am 53 years old youngster. I have been married longer than you have been alive. I have a two sons about your age."

"Well. You look pretty damn good for your age then. I never would have guessed. I am sorry. That might not have been appropriate."

"No worries on being appropriate with me Kat. The benefit of being old means I don't get offended by anything and can appreciate a compliment; however inaccurate it might be."

Kat laughs and asks, "Okay old man. Tell me about your wife."

There is a silence as Kat waits for George to respond. She looks off in the distance and sees Tif and Colin walking the circle again and smiles.

George frowns. Then he says, "I love my wife. I truly do. She is an amazing mother to our two boys. We get along wonderfully. But I would say we are more friends than spouses. Ever since the boys left for college, she has focused on her thing and I have focused on mine. We have grown apart in a way. I think the physical aspects of our relationship have slowed to a near halt I'm afraid. Not that I am not still interested mind you. Well, here I go. It is my turn to be inappropriate. Probably too much information. I apologize."

"You don't need to apologize. I am like you. It is pretty much impossible to offend me. I appreciate your honesty."

"I like it better that way. I think you and I are going to get along well."

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you do to get your...uh...needs met?"

"I assume you are referring to my physical needs? Well. Not to get too personal, but I guess I do a solo act once in a while to clean the pipes, as embarrassing as that is."

"A man has to do what a man has to do. Have you ever thought about finding someone else to help you with that cleaning once in a while?"

George laughs, "Where would a man my age, in my position, find someone interested in a physical relationship with me?"

Kat smiles and says, "Might be easier than you think. Are you interested?"

George stutters, "I... I... I don't know. I have never really thought about it to be honest."

He pauses and then continues again, " It is not something I would go looking for. But I guess if the right situation fell in my lap. I don't know Kat. You may have found a subject that makes me a wee bit uncomfortable talking about."

"I'm sorry George. I didn't mean to. I just want you to be happy."

Just then Oliver comes out to the group, looks right at Kat with that same frown, and calls the group in.

The group works late into the evening. As they head back to the hotel, Kat catches up with Tif and they talk about their individual progresses.

Tif starts first, "Let me tell you about my conversation with Colin."

Kat replies, "I saw you walking at the break. What's up?"

"Well. I asked him to open up a bit to the possibility of us being friends friends. I even broached the subject of friends with benefits."

"And how did he react to that?"

"Even though he is 26, he is very inexperienced. He is a virgin. So he has some old time conservative thinking. He keeps saying he is afraid to commit unless we were going to go for it in a relationship. And even then he would want to wait until this project is over."

"Yikes. That does not sound like progress at all."

"I know. I bluntly told him that I do not want a commitment and that I am moving to LA when we get back anyway. But I told him that we could have fun now and I could help him get past some insecurities and provide him with a foundation to work from with other women going forward."

"Very nice Tif. And what did he say?"

"He is thinking about it. I think I need to find an opportunity to get him alone and maybe I can break the seal."

"Well good luck bestie. Sounds like you have a project on your hands."

"Oh. Speaking of projects. I met with Oliver and Sten today. Sten is a project manager."

"Tell me about Sten."

"No. First I need to tell you about Oliver. Girl... you have him wrapped around your little finger."

"How so?"

"So we get to the conference room where are meeting and Sten is not there yet. So it is just the two of us and he starts asking me questions about you. Are you seeing anyone? What's the deal with Jamison? I guess that is the name of the guy in the break room. I think he is interested in you and is a little jealous."

Kat thinks for a minute and then says, "Richard told me to control that situation. He is married and he is high up on the food chain here. So I need to be careful but be dominate. I'll need to think through this."

"Anyway. I only gave him breadcrumbs that led back to you. Sten finally showed up. He is average height and build, but he is really cute. Once Oliver introduced us and went over what Richard asked for, he left. Then charming on overdrive Sten kicked in. We spend the next 30 minutes flirting and talking about mixing in some fun while we get this work done. He mentions we may need to get some work in this weekend to meet Richard's deadline."

Kat does some air quotes, "Some work in", and starts laughing.

Tif says, "I can only hope his game matches his charm. So what's up with you? Tell me about this dude Jamison."

"Yes. Jamison. As you know, during our morning break, I went in to get a cup of coffee and he was in there. I said hello and he knew who we were because he was the one that did our badges. Anyway, he was very forward and asked me out. I told him I may let him buy me some dessert tonight if he plays his cards right."

"But aren't you supposed to meet Phillip tonight?"

Kat looks at her watch and says, "Oh shit. I am so late."

They hurry into the lobby and Kat tells Tif, "I'll see you at dinner. Remind me to tell you about George later."

Tif thinks 'George?'

Kat sees Phillip off in the distance sitting in a chair by the main desk and runs up to him and says, "I'm soooo sorry I am late. Work kept us over. I am so happy you are still here. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Phillip responds, "Consider me a sucker. But you owe me."

Kat smiles, "Indeed I do."

Phillip gets up and leads them over to some more comfortable chairs and hands her some brochures. They spend the next 30 minutes talking about things to see and the best times to go. Kat comments, "This is so wonderful. I totally wish you could just be our guide."

"If I went with you, I could actually hook you up with some special VIP access. Because of my job, you know, I know people."

"Phillip! What a wonderful idea. Please?!?!"

"Why would I do that? I mean, you made me hang out here for almost an hour after finishing a 12 hour shift. I got nothing. Now I spent additional time giving you an itinerary. Still nothing yet. What are you offering for my services?"

"I do remember asking you to think of some creative ways that I could make it worth your wild. Did I not?"

"You did. And I did think about it. But aside from money, the rest are inappropriate."

"Inappropriate huh? Like what?"

Phillip gets a little embarrassed. He looks down for a moment to gather himself and then says, "Listen, my proper English gentleman self will not allow me to propose such a thing. I guess we are at an impasse."

Kat looks at her watch and sees that it is after 8 pm the group is already seated for dinner. She texts Tif and tells them to start without her. She stands up and holds her hand out to Phillip, "Follow me."

Phillip stands up and takes her hand and they head to the elevator. Phillip says, "Where are we going?"

Kat waits for the elevator door to shut and then leans in strong and kisses him. They are about the same height, but Kat is imposing her will. He is hesitant at first, but then softens and melts into the kiss. They break just as the door opens to her floor. She drags him quickly to her room and lets them in. She drops her purse and her work backpack on the ground and leads him to her bed. She looks him in the eye and says, "I don't have a lot of time, but I want to show you my appreciation for making time for me today and to put a down payment on you being our guide this weekend."

She reaches down to unbuckle his belt and then his pants. After no resistance comes, she shoves them to the floor releasing his limp manhood. She drops to her knees and slides him into her warm mouth. Her suction quickly brings him to life. At full attention, he is around 8" and decently thick. Kat pulls off of him to lick up and down his shaft. Phillip takes off both shirts he was wearing and throws them on the bed.

Kat goes into mode two, looking for his orgasm as quickly as possible. She takes only a couple more minutes of foreplay before she begins to deep throat him. His moans quickly get louder. He slides his fingers into her hair and begins to motion with his hips. Kat feels his approach and lets it happen.

Phillip starts fucking her mouth, gently at first and then soon more vigorous. With each thrust he pushes his cock deep into her throat, his balls soon slap against her chin. His grip on her hair tightens and his pace quickens. Then he expels, "Ahhhh fuck. I'm going to cum. Here it comes. Ahhhh."

Kat feels his cock pulse as cum rushes down her throat. A less practiced blowjob artist might have choked, but Kat takes it in stride. Spurt after spurt of warm cum flows into Kat's belly. As his orgasm slows down, he loosens his grip on Kat's hair. She pulls most of him out of her mouth and lets the final couple splurges cover her tongue. She savors it briefly and then swallows and gently sucks his cock another minute as it softens.

Then she pulls off completely. She looks up at Phillip, whose face is drained. She stands up and looks him in the eye and says, "Next time, I want to taste that load before you send it down my throat okay?"

Phillip just looks back at her blankly. She snaps her fingers to get his attention. He starts to come around and says, "That was fucking crazy. I don't know how you can take me so deep like that. That was amazing."

Kat hands him his shirts and says, "I am glad you enjoyed it. Can we talk tomorrow about you being our guide this weekend?"

Phillip takes his shirts and asks, "Our? There is more than one of you?"

Kat replies, "Yes. There are two of us. I have a hot friend. It can't be so bad hanging out with 2 hot chicks all weekend right? Plus, I'll give you more blowjobs this weekend if you'll do it."

"Fucking A I'll do it. Call me tomorrow."

Kat picks up her purse and starts walking toward the door, "Good. I am late for dinner. I need to run. Let yourself out would you?"

With that Kat leaves Phillip standing there with his pants around his ankles and his shirts in his hand. She looks at her watch as she rushes to the restaurant. 9 pm. 'Shit' she thinks.

Kat shows up just as people are finishing their meal. George razzes her a little. Cynthia gives her the weird eye. Richard says, "Glad you could join us. Everything okay?"

Kat replies, "Yes. Quite okay thank you."

Richard asks, "You planning on eating?"

Kat looks at her watch and says, "Not really. I am supposed to meet someone for dessert right about now."

Tif hands her her plate and says, "Dessert normally assumes you've eaten the entre. Here finish mine."

Kat says thank you and takes the plate. As she starts wolfing down the remaining food, Colin, George and Cynthia excuse themselves.

Now that it is just the three of them, Richard asks Kat, "Have you been getting what you need?"

Kat shakes her head yes. In between bites, she gives a rapid, high-level update on Oliver, Jamison, and Phillip. She goes through her conversation with George for his and Tif's benefit. As she stands up, she says, "I'll let Tif tell you about Timothy and Brock. I need to run."

Richard says, "Be safe."

Tif says, "You might want to chew some gum on the way. Just saying."

She hears Kat mumble, "Oh fuck." Then she sees her digging in her purse.

With Kat gone, Tif spends the next 30 minutes telling Richard about Timothy and Brock and has a great back and forth about Cynthia. She also updates him on Colin. Richard just shakes his head and says, "Well. It looks like you two will be okay without me the next 10 days or so."

Tif replies, "Are you coming back in 10 days or are we going home?"

Richard replies, "Neither. I was specifically talking about your next 10 days or so in London. Actually I guess it is probably more like 8 days. We'll need to decide next week. I am going to assume that if you do well this coming week, it would make sense to go somewhere else the following week."

"I see. Well. I think we have London in hand. Lots of opportunities in front of us to take advantage of the next 7 or 8 days. I am still a little nervous about what we are going to do going to a new place after."

"Use your training. Practice it while you are here. Worst case, I set you up with friendly escorts that will be available to you 24/7."