Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niklas's friends crowd him and rib him for getting beat. Elias and Jacques come to Kat. Elias says, "That was amazing. My son has never been taken past 5 minutes let alone beaten. Very impressive Kat."

Elias looks at Jacques and says, "I will go get your money." Then he walks away.

Kat looks at Jacques and asks what that was about. Jacques responds, "Go get a shower and get cleaned up and I will tell you all about our wonderful night in the car."

Kat heads back to the bathroom where she changed into the gi. Her dress is still hanging behind the door. She looks at the shower and decides a quick shower wouldn't hurt. She reties her errand hair into a loose bun and jumps in the shower. Just as she is finishing up she hears the door unlock and someone come in.

Kat comments, "I hear you. I locked the door for a reason."

Niklas walks in and shuts the door behind him. He comments, "I came to congratulate you. You won fair and square."

"You could have waited until I was done."

"Yeah well..."

Kat shuts off the water and pulls back the curtain. Niklas smiles and gives her the up and down. He says, "You are one bold chick. I'll give you that. I would have assumed you would be nervous to be naked in front of me."

Kat steps out and grabs a towel and replies, "Should I be? Isn't this what you came to see?"

Niklas smiles again and says, "Yes I guess so. I have seen how you fight. I would like to see how you love. Are you interested in my dinner invitation?"

Kat finishes drying her body and responds, "Definitely. But it will have to be some other time. I have some things to do tonight. I'd like to offer you a quick blowjob as raincheck."

Niklas smiles again and starts undressing himself and says, "You are a wonder."

Kat watches him take his gi off and then his jock strap. She likes what she sees. He probably has single digit body fat, a hard 6-pack stomach and a well-defined chest. She watches him finish his prep and stand up straight. It is her turn to give him the blatant up and down.

Her gaze finishes at his package. He is hung like a horse with a huge semi-erect cock. Kat folds her towel and lays it on the ground. She drops to her knees coming eye level with his tool.

Kat confidently reaches out and starts stroking his manhood. She looks up at him and sees his hungry eyes of anticipation. Without breaking eye contact, she slides her mouth down over the end of his cock. He fliches as she takes him deep the first time down. His cock continues to grow. After only a couple minutes his thick 10-inch cock is fully erect.

Disappointed that she has to hurry, she goes into phase 2 of her oral pleasure immediately. She licks up and down his cock leaving a wet salva trail. Using both hands she strokes him up and down in the same path as her mouth. Niklas moans in appreciation at her technique.

Kat pulls off of him long enough to comment, "I would love to spend more time with this glorious piece of man meat, but alas, I need to hurry."

Kat goes back to work pushing his cock into her throat. She isn't prepared to take a cock this big completely and does not have the time to ease into it. So she does the best she can, taking more than half and stroking the rest with her hand. With the other hand she massages his balls. He moans in appreciation. After a few minutes, he lets her know he is going to cum. She strokes harder and faster and pulls her mouth almost completely off of his cock.

Niklas groans and juts his hips forward. The first shot is powerful and splashes the back of Kat's throat almost making her cough. She swallows quickly as the next shot fills her mouth again. She swallows quickly again and keeps stroking his manhood.

Shot after shot fills her mouth and slides down her throat until his tidalwave finally stops. She swallows his final offering and cleans up the rest of his manhood. Reluctantly she lets his softening tool go and stands up.

Niklas leans in and kisses her. He pulls away and says, "You are amazing. I want to see you again."

Kat walks over to get her clothes and starts getting dressed and responds, "We can probably make that happen."

A little small talk continues, as they get dressed. As Kat begins to leave, Niklas says, "I am going to call you."

Kat looks back and says, "Okay. Bye champ."

Kat walks out of the bathroom and sees Tif waiting for her. "You ready to go?" Tif asks.

Kat nods and walks passed her. Tif sees Niklas following her out of the bathroom and smiles. She follows Kat back out into the main room. It has considerably less people than it did 20 minutes ago. Jacques is waiting for them on the other side of the room. When they join him, he ushers them upstairs and outside where Stefan is waiting with the car.

Once settled and on the road Jacques comments, "Tonight could not have gone better. Very well done ladies. Very well done."

Kat asks, "I know what I did. Can you give me the rest of the picture? What went so well?"

Jacques replies, "First, let's start with us separating. Kat, you left with Elias. What happened and how did you end up fighting?"

Kat says, "Elias took me downstairs to the basement to introduce me to his son. I asked what event was going to happen. They said they were a man short so they had odd number of particpants. I told them I would join in and luck has it that his sisters gi was available."

Jacques laughs and asks. "And you did not feel nervous fighting guys, most of which were bigger than you?"

"A little, but not really. I mean, I have trained with a lot of top-level guys and have won my share of tournaments. But they did not know that. Plus, with jiu jitsu size does not matter as much as other combat sports. Technique and timing are more important."

"I guess it is. I was a little nervous when they asked me to give them 1000 euros for you without telling me what it was for."

"And obviously you gave it to them. Why?"

"Well you knew I would or you would not have directed them to me. I trust you Kat. I told you we are going to be great colleagues and friends."

Tif jumps in, "And he trusted me with his poker hand."

Kat smiles and says, "Do tell."

Tif replies, "Well. I stayed behind to watch to Jacques play poker. He was doing pretty well until someone came in and said something to him and he needed to leave. So I took over."

Jacques asks, "And while you were watching me, did you learn about the other players?"

Tif confirms. Jacques says, "I figured as much. So I was comfortable leaving you with my pot. Do you know how much I left you with?"

Tif says, "You started with 1000 and when you left you had just over 2000."

"And do you know how much you had at the end?"

"Not exactly. I mean it was a mad rush to get downstairs with everone else. It had to be close to 7 or 8 thousand. That wasn't real money was it?"

"It was."

A little startled Tif exclaims, "Then we have to go back. I left it on the table. Jacques, I left your money on the table. I didn't think it was real."

Jacques laughs and says, "It's okay. I got your money. I have Kat's money as well. You both did very well tonight."

The girls say in sync, "What do you mean our money?"

Jacques starts digging into a satchel that neither girl noticed he had and pulls out two big wads of currency. He says, "Tif, this one is yours. When you left the table, you actually had almost 9000 Euros. I took out my 1000 starter money and you get the rest."

Tif takes it from Jacques and just looks at it and says, "But this should be yours. I was playing your hands for you."

"Don't you think I sat you in that chair to see what you would do? And you did better than I could have imagined. You cleaned out most of the other guys. It was great. Take it. You earned it young lady."

Tif smiles and puts her newfound wealth in her purse.

Jacques continues, "More good news for you Tif. Two of the guys approached me afterwards and asked if they could connect with you again. They'd like to learn some poker strategy and enter you into some higher dollar tournaments if you are interested. Personally I would take it. These are very good men to be connected with."

Tif nods. Jacques turns to Kat and says, "Your take was much larger Kat."

"How so? It should have been 8000 Euro right? 8 competitors at 1000 each. Winner takes all?"

"Your tournament win was worth 8000 Euro. You are correct about that. But I made a side bet with Elias before your final fight with his son. He gave me 4-1 odds at 10000 Euro. So I won 40000 Euro from him. Plus your 8000 Euro from the fight. Minus my 1000 Euro entry fee I spotted you. Here is your 47000 Euro."

Tif exclaims, "Wow. Kat. Holy shit."

Kat says, "I'm willing to take the 7000 because I won the tounament. But the bet was your bet with your money. You deserve those winnings, not me. I had nothing to do with it."

Jacques smiles and says, "You had everything to do with it. Both of you. You're missing something very important. We went into that house with a lot of powerful people and cleaned house. Tif beat some powerful men in poker and earned their respect. You went downstairs in a dress and beat down 3 young kids of some powerful men including the host of the party. You earned his respect; which is incredibly important for you and for us."

Kat and Tif think hard on this. Soon Jacques continues, "I asked you to go in and meet people, make an impression, and become memorable. You both more than did that."

Kat and Tif smile. Jacques continues, "And while you two were doing that I was able to meet with someone that is going to help us a lot."

"Frank?" Tif asks.

"No. But I met with the eqivalent of the mayor of Frankfurt. He basically works for Frank and he gave me everything I need to make Monday's meeting with Frank a rousing success."

Kat comments, "Sounds like this night was a rousing success. The only thing that would make this night better is if you fucked us tonight. Pleeeease Jacques. We are so horny."

Tif begs, "Pleeeeeease."

Jacques replies, "You do know it is like 3 in the morning right?

Kat says, "I know but we can sleep in tomorrow. It is a leasure day to relax and get ready for the work week."

Jacques replies, "And an important workweek it is. I need you two to be tip top and on your game."

Tif responds, "We will relax and get ourselves ready tomorrow. We promise." She leans up and touches Stefan on the shoulder and says, "What about you big guy. Are you interested in a nightcap?"

Kat says, "We want to celebrate our big night. What if we promise to be efficient?"

Jacques thinks about it and finally responds, "Okay. I am willing to do a short nightcap. Stefan, are you interested?"

Stefan looks in his review mirror and sees two beautiful teenagers looking back at him with puppydog eyes. He says, "Okay Jacques. We'll do it."

Kat and Tif cheer. If Jacques wasn't sitting up front they would have seduced him right there. It took everything they had to wait the 30 minutes back to the hotel. When they reach the hotel the girls practically drag the men to the elevator and up to their room.

Upon entering the room, the girls drop their stuff and attack the guys and clothes are off in a flash. Kat pulls Jacques over to her bed and lies him down on his back. She slides between his legs and grips ahold of his large manhood. She smiles at him and maintains eye contact as she leans down and pushes his meat into her hungry mouth. Even though she just sucked a dick and swallowed a big load, she attacks him like she is starving.

Kat sucks him in and runs her tongue up the underside of his cock. Within a dozen strokes she take him in deep bringing her chin down to his balls. Jacques groans in appreciation. She pulls completely off of his cock to look over to Tif to see what she is doing.

Tif is on her knees with Stefan standing in front of her. Stefan is a huge guy at 6'4" and probably 250. He has a stong well built physique. He looks like a professional athlete. From Kat's view she sees Tif has her torso and legs completely stretched out so she can reach his cock. Her head is bobbing wildly. Kat is interested but she goes back to attending to Jacques.

Kat slides halfway down his manhood letting it ride her tongue. With her left hand she massages his balls. With her right has she strokes the hefty part of his cock. In one connected motion she satisfies him completely. He moans again to show his appreciation.

Kat remembers that he can cum over and over and go again and again so she picks up the pace and increases her grip. He comments, "I think you want me to cum in your mouth don't you?"

Kat replies with a gargled, "Mmmm Hmmm."

Jacques says, "Okay. I'll give it to you then." And like he could command his cock, he pushes his hip up a few times and groans. A huge wave of cum rushes into Kat's mouth. Before she can swallow some escapes out of the corners of her mouth. She swallows the rest just in time before the next heavy shot fills her mouth again. She swallows over and over until Jacques is done. Kat reclaims the escaped jizz.

Refocused, she starts stroking his softening cock again and says, "Don't go soft on me Jacques. I want to feel your full manhood inside me."

Jacques smiles and says, "Okay okay. You're going to wear an old man out."

Kat laughs and says, "Whatever." She puts her mouth back on him sucking him back to life. Once erect she decides it is time. But she takes one more look over at Tif.

She sees Tif on all fours on her bed with Stefan behind her fucking her nicely. Tif has a contorted look on her face like she is about to explode. Kat watches for a couple minutes getting more and more turned on. Jacques clears his throat to snap her back to reality.

Kat apologizes and sits up so she can crawl on top of Jacques. She kisses his flat stomach and chest on the way up ending in a sensual kiss with Jacques. Once it breaks, she lifts up slightly and lowers herself onto his erect manhood. She is so wet from all the lead in that she goes most of the way down the first try.

The girls enjoy the hard cocks for a while. Tif's moans get louder as Stefan increases the pace. Her moans are finally overtaken when Stefan starts grunting and filling her pussy with his load. Kat sees this and crawls off of Jacques.


Tif falls forward breathing heavy and Stefan takes two steps back. Kat walks over and drops to her knees in front of Stefan. She pauses when she sees the glistening horsecock in front of her eyes. She smiles and starts licking and sucking his mammoth 10" unit.

Jacques walks around the bed and turns Tif over on her back and pulls her to the edge. He looks at her splayed open pussy that is leaking cum and comments. "Looks like you warmed her up for me Stefan."

Jacques pushes himself into Tif and she moans in appreciation. While he fucks her, Kat continues to pleasure Stefan bringing him back to life. Kat stands up and taps Jacques on the shoulder and says, "I'd like to see Stefan fit inside Tif. Do you mind?"

Jacques says, "No. But I want you to get into a 69 position so I can fuck you then."

Kat crawls on top of Tif. Stefan steps up and Kat is conflicted. Does she put her mouth on his glorious cock again or does she eat her friends cum filled pussy, which she loves to do? The choice is taken away from her when Stefan shoves his thick meat back inside Tif's gooey hole. Tif gasps as her tiny pussy is stretched again. She mumbles, "Ah fuck that's big."

Jacques lines up behind Kat and slides his cock back inside her causing her to moan. This sexual position lasts a while before Stefan groans that he is going to cum again. Kat asks him to pull out and put it in her mouth. He does and barely makes it to her mouth before he explodes.

Stefan's first shot is powerful and drills the back of Kat's throat almost causing her to choke. She recovers and swallows before his second big shot comes. A few more pulses of his big cock fill Kat's mouth and she swallows them down. Now spent, Stefan takes a few steps back and sits in the chair.

Jacques sees that things are winding down so he speeds up his pace. Kat looks back and says, "Can you cum inside Tif?"

Jacques thinks this is a weird request but pulls out of Kat and walks around the bed and slides himself easily into Tif. He fucks her hard and fast and finally after a few minutes slams in one more time and lets go of his seed. When he pulls out Kat is ready to clean him up. She does and he walks over to the other bed and sits down for a moment.

Kat crawls off of her worn out best friend and sits on the bed next to her. Small talk ensues for a few minutes until Jacques comments that it is super late and that he and Stefan need to crash.

They say their goodbyes and once the guys are out the door Tif asks, "Why did you want Jacques to cum in my pussy? I thought you would have wanted it in your mouth."

"Ordinarily you are right. But I feel full. Niklas gave me a monster load less than 2 hours ago, plus I swallowed a huge load from Jacques before he fucked me. And I took Stefan's second offering. Plus, I was thinking of Cynthia. She has not been involved for a couple days. So..."

Tif nods in agreement, "I guess I will wait until morning to take a shower then."

Kat laughs and says, "It is morning."

Tif groans. The girls only move enough to crawl into bed and shut the lights out. Both are asleep in minutes.