Cum Crazy

Story Info
He's loving the taste of cum.
1.4k words
4.4
264.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,326 Followers

I came home from work today to find my sexy wife laying in bed with wet panties on as I got closer to her I could see white cum all over her thighs. I knew right away that she had been fucking someone right before I got home she knew that I couldn’t resist sucking cum out of her well used pussy. She reached down and removed her panties and offered them to me I stuck them up to my nose and smelled the fresh cum that had leaked out of her pussy and ass and had been trapped in her panties.

I took the panties and started licking the crotch of them with my tongue. There was no mistaking the taste, it was male cum, and lots of it. After I sucked all the cum out of them she motioned for me to suck her well-fucked cunt and asshole. I started licking up and down her beautiful cunt spreading the lips of her pussy with my tongue more and more cum dripped out of her. Finally I had her pussy cleaned up and I started on her asshole I circled my tongue around her puckered asshole and she was squirming all over the bed her ass hole was gaped open, and I knew she had been fucking a big cock or two, maybe three.

She knew I didn’t care as long as I got to eat the cum out of her love holes, after I had her asshole cleaned up real good she wanted me to come up and kiss her and share the last little bit of cum with her. She stuck her tongue down my throat and was getting every drop of cum that was left in my mouth; she loved cum just as much as I did. I rolled over on my back, my cock was standing straight up and she had a hand on my cock and was jacking me off. She started telling me how she had been getting fucked right before I arrived home.

How she meet these 3 guys at the local pub and had taken them home and fucked and sucked them right here in are bed. She said the youngest one had an 11inch cock and that he was going to be coming back over in about two hours. Then she reached over and removed a huge dildo from the night stand and started rubbing K-Y jelly all over it she took her other hand and started massaging my asshole, sticking her fingers in and out, finger fucking my ass. It felt so good my cock was jumping around every time she slide her finger in, next thing I knew she had 3 or 4 fingers working in and out of my loose ass hole.

Pre cum was forming at the tip of my cock and she rubbed her finger over it and stuck her hand up to my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and licked it off her finger. Then she pulled her hand out of my well-fucked ass and inserted the huge dildo all the way in to the balls. I had a sharp pain at first but then I got real horny and started fucking back on the dildo as she fucked me with it. She has fucked me with a dildo ever since are honeymoon night and I love to be ass fucked by her.

All of a sudden I heard someone knocking on the door, my wife stopped fucking my ass and told me to hold the dildo in my ass till she seen who was at the door. I reached around and took hold of the dildo it felt so good I continued to fuck myself with it. About that time my wife came back into the bedroom she had some strange young boy with her. I was so embarrassed I let go of the dildo and it shot out of my asshole and hit the wall. My wife started laughing and introduced me to the young man, she said his name was Buddy and he was the one with the big cock that had been fucking her earlier in the day.

Then she reached down and un snapped his pants, and when his pants hit the floor a large big veined cock was standing out like a flagpole. I have seen a lot of XXX videos but I have never seen a cock that big. After he got undressed my wife got down on her knees and was worshipping his large cock, she was sucking it and licking his balls. His cock was getting bigger and bigger then she got up and wrapped her hand around his big sex organ and pulled him over to where I was.

She told me that since I liked to eat cum so much that she wanted to see me suck Buddy’s cock. I was in shock, sure I have tasted a lot of different cum from a lot of different cocks that had fucked my wife, but I have never sucked a cock. She told me to sit on the side of the bed and then she came over and started rubbing his cock head all over my closed lips. At this time I felt my first taste of another man's cock I wanted to gag as I was thrust further forward, the head of his cock penetrating my lips and slipping obscenely in to invade my mouth. I was surprised at the texture, the cock was fully erect and throbbing, the foreskin pulled well back over the gland to expose the soft, shiny knob.

It began to slide in and out of my mouth with great ease as I became used to the size and I could hear Buddy’s animal grunts as he began to fuck my face. My wife sat back and watched as Buddy’s fucked my face with force. He told my wife that I was an expert cocksucker and that if I kept up sucking as hard as I was he was going to explode in my mouth. She walked behind Buddy and spread his ass cheeks got down on her knees and stuck her tongue up his asshole.

His cock exploded all down my throat and I sucked and licked every drop of cum I could get. My wife jumped up and told me not to swallow all the cum she wanted some to. So me and her French kissed and I fed her some of Buddy’s cum, pushing it into her mouth with my tongue. When we were done I just sat there with this grin on my face. I had finally sucked my first cock and it was wonderful. My wife was so horny watching me suck Buddy off that she wanted both of us to fuck her in her pussy and ass at the same time.

My cock was rock hard and when me and my wife both sucked on Buddy’s cock and balls at the same time it didn’t take long for Buddy’s young cock to come alive. She told me to fuck her ass because Buddy’s cock would be too large for her ass. I had my cock buried all the way up to my balls in her asshole when I felt Buddy’s cock invading her pussy he fuck her so hard I could feel his big cock head going in and out of her pussy, he was massaging my cock threw the thin skin between her ass and pussy.

Both of are cocks was swelling up and I could feel my cum boiling in my balls when both of us shot are cum deep inside her. We pulled are cocks out of her and she made us get in a 69 position and clean each other’s cock off, we both was sucking each others cock clean. After that I went down on her and cleaned her messy cunt and ass up. I had eaten so much cum that day I was in heaven. Buddy spent the night with us and he fucked my ass later on that night while I was on my hands and knee’s my wife laid down below me and sucked my cock while Buddy fucked my asshole.

What was funny was my wife wouldn’t let him fuck her ass but she loved watching him ream my ass out. That was the first time I got fucked by a real cock, but I bet it won’t be the last. The next morning we got up and I was walking like I had been riding a horse. Or maybe I should say the horse was riding me. Buddy left and me and the wife went and got back in the bed we talked about what happen the previous night. Both of us got horny and had more sex.

If you like this story and it made you horny e-mail me.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,326 Followers