Cum Death

Story Info
A cuckolded husband's wrath.
1.7k words
3.61
55.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nine-one-one, what is the nature of your emergency?"

"This is Peter Osgood. I am at 15200 West Lakeside Drive. I just killed two people; my wife and the bastard who was fucking her."

"I'll get the police and an EMT crew and ambulance there immediately. Tell me the address again."

"It's 15200 West Lakeside Drive. I'll wait for them on the front porch."

"Yes, sir. They're on their way now."

Two squad cars and the fire department's EMT ambulance arrived about five minutes later. There was a patrolman in one, and a patrolman and a plainclothes officer in the other. When they got to the porch, the man in plainclothes showed me his badge and introduced himself a Lt. Kilgore from the homicide department.

"Dispatch said your name is Peter Osgood. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

"The dispatcher also told me that you told her you had killed two people."

"Yes, my wife and Bill Grover."

"Alright, suppose you take me to where their bodies are."

"Yes, sir. Come this way."

I took the lieutenant and the two patrolmen through the living room and down the hall to the master bedroom. Two EMTs followed us.

The door was still open. Bill's naked 280 pound body was still on top of Helen. Bill's penis was still in Helen's vagina. Her legs weren't around him any longer. They had fallen from his back onto the bed.

Blood and gore was all over the bed, one wall, and the floor. The room stank of blood and shit.

There were two holes in Bill's body where bullets had come out. They were big enough that a man could stick his hand inside without touching the sides of the wounds.

Lt. Kilgore looked a little pale as he turned to one of the EMTs and said, "See if either of them is still alive."

The man slipped on a pair of blue rubber gloves and checked both bodies for signs of life. There were none. He stripped off the gloves and put them in a plastic bag.

"They're both dead, lieutenant."

Lt. Kilgore thanked the man and then took out his cell phone to call the coroner.

After talking to the coroner Lt. Kilgore read me my Miranda rights. When he finished reading them to me from a card he carried in his billfold he said, "Mr. Osgood, do you understand the rights I just read to you?"

"Yes, I understand them."

"Do you want a lawyer present before you say anything to me about what happened?"

"No. That won't be necessary."

"Okay. Is there someplace where we can talk while we wait for the coroner to get here?"

"Yes. There's a covered deck in the back yard. We can sit there."

We then went out onto the deck in the back yard to wait for the doctor and an ambulance to get there. One of the patrolmen went to the front porch to wait there for the coroner.

While we waited, Lt. Kilgore got out a digital voice recorder and a note pad.

"Mr. Osgood, I need for you to tell me, in your own words, exactly what happened. For the record, I will record everything you say."

"I understand, lieutenant."

He switched on the recorder and said, "Okay, please begin."

"I'm Peter Osgood," I said. "I came home a few minutes before I called 911. I own Osgood's Custom Computers. I had an installation to do after I closed the shop this afternoon so I called my wife and told her I would be late and to not hold supper for me. I then went to my client's office and set up the three new computers he had bought and made sure his WLAN was working properly, and that his T-1 connection was working. That took a couple of hours, but less than I expected when I called Helen. I had told her that it would probably be three and a half to four hours before I got home."

"Yes sir. But, what has that to do with you killing two people?"

"Like I said, the installation didn't take as long as I expected. I went to a Kroger's on the way home and bought a bouquet of spring flowers and a bottle of Helen's favorite wine. I didn't call her; I wanted to surprise her. I was the one who got the surprise.

"Lt. Because I often have several thousand dollars worth of computer equipment and programs in my car, and a couple of evenings a week make large deposits at the banks night depository, I have a license to carry a canceled weapon. I had it in my shoulder holster when I got home."

"Mr. Osborn, please get to the point."

"Yes, sir. When I got to the house, I noticed Bill Grover's car in the drive. I didn't think anything about it at the time. Bill was an old army buddy of mine and frequently visited Helen and me.

"I went in the house, put the wine in the fridge, and put the flowers in a vase. Helen and Bill weren't in the living room when I came in, so I thought they might be out here on the deck in the back yard. They weren't here either. I went back inside to look for them. That's when I heard Helen saying, 'Oh, yes, yes Bill; fuck me.'

"I ran down the hall to our bedroom. The door was open. Helen was naked on the bed, her legs wrapped around Bill's back. The son of a bitch had his cock balls deep in my wife's cunt."

"What happened then?"

"I, I didn't think. I just reached into my jacket, pulled my pistol, and shoved the barrel up Bill's ass all the way to the cylinder. The front sight had barely gotten inside him before I heard the muffled sound of the first shot. I fired five more times before what I had done dawned on me."

"You mean you shot six shots into a man with the barrel of your gun jammed up his ass! My God!"

I'm sure that talking about killings and death doesn't normally get to Lt. Kilgore, but what I had told him made him blanch.

"Mr. Osgood, you said you fired the gun with it shoved up the man's butt. How come your wife is dead too?"

"I must have jerked the gun around quite a bit. A couple of the bullets tore horrible holes in Bill when they came out. One of them must have come out of him and into Helen's body."

A half hour later Dr. Smith from the coroner's office, and one of his assistants arrived. The assistant had a large format digital camera with him. After Lt. Kilgore told the doctor a little about what I had done, we all went back to the bedroom.

The coroner's assistant took pictures of the bodies from every possible angle. While he did that, Dr. Smith used his digital voice recorder to record his observations. When the assistant finished taking pictures, Dr. Smith asked him to help move Bill's body so that he could find out what had killed Helen.

The doctor's assistant and the two EMTs from the fire department ambulance helped him move Grover off of Helen.

As I had suggested to Lt. Kilgore, one of my bullets had exited Bill's body and entered Helens just below her sternum at such an angle that it had shredded lower third of her heart.

When he finished his examination of both bodies, the coroner had the ambulance crew take them to the morgue at the county hospital so that he could to a complete autopsy.

"Lieutenant, I'm finished here. You can take Mr. Osgood down to the station now and book him."

"Okay, doc. Send me your report when you get it finished."

Lt. Kilgore took me to the police headquarters in the county courthouse, booked me, took my finger prints. He then had an officer inventory my personal belongings, put them in a box for storage in the property room.

When all of this was done, I turned to Lt. Kilgore and asked, "May I call my lawyer now? I don't want to spend the night here if he can get bail for me."

"Sure go ahead," he said. Then he turned to the jail officer who was waiting to take me to a cell and told him. "Steve, show Mr. Osgood where he can use a phone. Stay with him while he calls his lawyer. When he's finished, put him in a holding cell."

My lawyer arrived an hour later. It was too late for him to bail me out. I had to spend the night in a cell. I didn't sleep that night.

The next day my lawyer arranged bail for me.

I didn't go home. I went to the Sheraton Hotel and checked in. I planned to stay there at least until the bedroom was cleaned.

When I got to my room, I called the building maintenance company that took care of my computer business. I hired a crew to clean up the mess in the bedroom and went to a realtor to put the house on the market. I then went to a haberdashery to buy new clothes. I didn't want to go back to the house, and did not do so until after the cleaning crew had removed and disposed of the bed, the carpet, and the nightstand that had been splattered with blood, and had scrubbed the entire room.

When I did go back two days later, I took my clothes out of the dresser and closet, and got my things our of my den. I then called a salvage company and told them to come remove everything from the house. I had them sell the furniture, and had them give all of Helen's usable clothing to Goodwill.

My arraignment hearing is scheduled for Monday at 9:00 AM. If I don't have to go to prison, I'll sell my business and move someplace far from here. I can't live here in this town any longer. It had been my and Helen's home for fifteen years after I got out of the army.

I thought we had a good marriage. We, we seemed to have everything going for us. Now, it's all gone. I don't know what the future holds for me. I guess I'll just have to play everything by ear for a while.