Cum in a Cab

Story Info
Hotwife done by husband and cabbie on hood of taxi.
1.4k words
4.13
88.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

I'm a woman. NO, I don't ask you to judge me. Just read, enjoy, and realise that in my stories I leave out the boring details like putting on condoms, washing up, etc, etc. If you like the story, please leave a comment. If you don't, that's ok too. However..................

Please, if you don't like sex to be fun, dirty, or hopefully both - then DON'T READ IT!

It had been a huge night with friends, and we had decided to catch a cab home. It was a thirty minute journey, and I was feeling very horny after drinking two bottles of wine with my two friends over dinner. My hubby Steve was also feeling no pain, and as we took off in the cab, I decided to have a little fun.

Steve was sitting back, his left arm around my shoulders as the cabbie headed on to the freeway. My hand found his zipper almost immediately, and I undid it and reached inside, pleased to find his penis already semi-erect.

Pulling it free from his trousers, I reached further and cupped his hairless balls. They felt warm and soft in my hand as I dropped my head to his crotch and took him in my mouth. He moaned, I sucked, the cabbie adjusted the rear view mirror.

I momentarily stopped, looked the cabbie in the eye whilst keeping the head of my man's penis in my mouth, then smiled with my eyes and resumed sucking his cock.

I adore sucking cocks, and the best thing about it is that we girls hold all the power when we give head. Men will do and say almost anything to get their dicks sucked, and for this reason, I have spent many years perfecting my technique. The fact that this cab ride also provided me with the ideal opportunity to be an exhibitionist and turn on the cab driver, made it all the more sexy and exciting for me.

I resumed my work, using my tongue to moisten the entire shaft, before slowly engulfing as much of Steve's dick as I could take. Slowly, I raised my head, glancing up at the rear view mirror, before returning once more to almost deep throat him on the next oral descent. Before long I was able to take my husband entirely down my throat and give him the kind of deep throat I know makes him cum fast. I glanced up once more, and noticed the cabbie attempting to drive whilst watching me suck cock, and I again smiled as I engulfed my mouth, throat and cheeks with my husband's dick. My tongue was snaking it's way along the undersurface of the penis in my mouth as my fist and mouth combined to excite it's owner as we sped along the freeway.

I sensed Steve wanted to cum, but I wasn't ready yet to let him release himself in the back of the taxi, and so, I grabbed hold of his balls and firmly pulled them down, the way you guys all know stops you from cumming quite effectively!

Steve cursed me, but I didn't care. The driver looked back to see what was happening, only to be met with full eye contact by me, licking the spittal from my lips which my oral sex had caused. In my hand, the balls and stiff penis were still throbbing, in a vain attempt to reach the climax they had been robbed only a few seconds earlier.

Once things had calmed down a little, I resumed my work, bobbing up and down on the love stick once more. This time, I accentuated the noises coming from my mouth and nose as I sucked cock in the back of the taxi. I wanted the driver to know exactly what was happening, and that I too was enjoying what was going on. The truth is that sucking men off makes me hot as a firecracker, and to be watched by a stranger as we drove home was a total turn on.

The sound of my sucking could clearly be heard over the noise of the car on the road. I sucked and fondled Steve's balls once more, and again he began to get fully aroused. My breathing through my nose was muffled and I was again struggling to take the whole shaft in my throat on each descent. I adored the way I felt my throat relax and expand as the penis invaded. My tongue attempted to coat the shaft each time I bobbed, making it wet enough to slide past my tonsils and into my gullet as I sucked on the bulbous head and bit slightly down on the rim of his circumcised cock. Again just as he was reaching the point of no return, I stopped sucking him off. This time, I decided to gently use my teeth to flicker and rub the rock hard rim of his penis head, making him almost cringe with the sensitivity I was causing as I teased and taunted his most sensitive part.

Steve threw is head back and cursed once more.

"This bitch is driving me crazy, man!" he said, helping my fantasy of sucking my husband off in front of a cabbie even more erotic.

"Jesus man, if you want to drive I'd be glad to let her drive ME crazy like that!"

We all laughed, and I winked at the driver, before reaching down and once more sucking my husband's cock.

As I was again sucking and fondling the balls with my left hand, the two men must have been giving each other hand signals, because, before long, we pulled into a roadside stopover and parked behind a large patch of trees, hidden from the road. As the driver switched off the engine, Steve pulled his penis from my mouth.

"Hop out, babe" said Steve, indicating we should get out of the taxi.

Once out, Steve spun me around and leaned me over the hood of the cab. The cabbie was getting out, and as he did Steve hiked up my skirt, pulled my knickers to the side and roughly entered me. I squealed a little, but thoroughly enjoyed the scene as my hubby fucked me over the hood of the cab. The driver by now had taken his dick out of his own pants and was wanking the shaft slowly, pointing at me in offering.

I called him over in the dark and reached out, taking him in my hand. He was already quite hard, and as I shook from the fucking I was getting from behind, I went down on this stranger, sucking his cock as he took hold of my hair and cradled my head as I sucked him off.

Before long the three of us were working well and I was thoroughly enjoying being fucked. The cabbie now dropped one hand and found my clit, helping me get very close to coming as my pussy bounced back and forth of the cock in my pussy and I sucked the dick in my mouth.

The cabbie was first to cum, and, as always, I relished the taste and shock of the burst of cum as it spurted into my throat, before being followed by three or four more short squirts. Judging by the sweetness of his cum, U guessed it had been a while since he had climaxed. Experience has taught me that the longer it is since a man has cum, the sweeter his cum tastes. Men who cum regularly have rather bitter tasting spoof!

I lapped up and swallowed most of it, before continuing to polish clean the shiny cock of the driver as his fingers crashed me over the edge and brought me to my own climax. I shuddered and orgasmed on my husband's penis as he jammed it in me, and finally he came too, filling my pussy with a massive dose of spunk as I allowed the cabbie's penis to flop from my hungry mouth.

Steve kept pumping a few more times as I relished the naughty orgasm I was having in front of the stranger that had just fucked me, after watching me suck my husband off in the back of his cab. I adored the way my husband's penis went soft as he slowly withdrew from my soaking and now, dripping wet, pussy with a loud plop!

Pulling my knickers back on properly, I smacked Steve on the cheek.

"Naughty boy" I said, before climbing in the cab and waiting for the men to get back in and complete the drive home.........

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers