Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers

It was sort of like watching dominos beginning to fall. One by one the guys got themselves to the point of ejaculating. As they did, they moved forward aiming their cocks in Stacy's direction. Expectantly, she looked up anxiously awaiting to see their individual spurts, offering up places on her own body where they could direct their flying streams of spunk. Even I stood there watching this in abject fascination, the wondrous delight on Stacy's face as the guys began to cover her body in their cream, one by one, and then in pairs simultaneously. Over a short period of time, her breasts were covered in copious amounts of spunk. It was literally running off of her in small little rivers of white juice, more and more of it now being directed against her cunt as she held it open, inviting the guys to juice her there, though also occasionally turning over onto her stomach, offering yet again another enticing little target. I too stepped forward at one point, no longer able to withhold my own massive spurt of cream, though this one she purposely opened her mouth in wanting to receive it there, though challenging me to do so from well over a foot away.

In the end, Stacy was a sticky white mess of men goo, covering nearly every square inch of her body. And more than one guy had managed to produce a second load too, merely adding to the torrent of cream that she had so deliriously and delightfully received. I had lost track of the number of orgasms she'd experienced, some by her own hand, some by the hands of others, though I also swear to the fact, sometimes she simply came just by watching the guys coming on her without being touched, or even touching herself.

Slowly as the night went on, many began to leave, thoroughly spent, though most had wives or girlfriend's home waiting for them. I smiled privately, inwardly, wondering if they'd be able to get it up again after getting home. My bet would have been yes...after what we'd all seen and witnessed together, even I knew I'd get it up again myself, though Stacy had made me promise I'd save one specifically for her, rubbing herself off with my dick, watching it spurt directly against her clit when she came, doing so just as I did.

It was one of the few times we spent the entire night together at my place, though I had no idea where her parents thought she was while actually spending it.

It was a week later when Mike approached me after he'd gotten home from work. "Hey Jim, remember that club we talked about going to?" He'd asked. "That exotic dance club?" He said smiling. "Well, it just so happens that Doreen and Stacy are going out to see a movie together, so I've sort of got the night off. What say you and I head down there, see what it's all about?"

I knew it was only a matter of time when he'd actually want to, and his time away from Doreen was far and few in between, so it really was a now or never sort of situation. I quickly agreed, and then agreed to go there around eight o'clock. I had hurriedly gone inside, called the club and spoke with Pauline, who I had learned would be dancing there that evening. I then asked her to tell Lucy, who would also be dancing, to do me a big favor and not acknowledge they really knew me, or treat Mike and I any differently than they would any other paying customers. Pauline thought it was funny and could hardly wait to tell Lucy, though I was partially curious to see what they would, or wouldn't do, in discouraging Mike from ever showing up there again. I could only begin to imagine.

When Mike and I arrived, I was surprised to find us being seated in the middle of the room. From what Stacy had told me, these were in fact the best seats in order to take advantage of the special 3D effects of the dancers, plus having a really good view of the real dancers up on stage in addition to that. I had my suspicions that Pauline and Lucy had had something to do with that after Mike and I had been seated and ordered up our drinks.

The 3D was actually quite amazing, and I found myself sitting there with a sizeable erection watching them dancing so closely, even though they really weren't, it still seemed like I could in fact reach out and touch any one of them. By the look on Mike's face, I could see he was enjoying himself equally as much. When Pauline finally took the stage, I knew Mike was immediately infatuated with her.

"God Jim, look at her, she's fucking beautiful! What I wouldn't give to squirt a nice load all over her...what about you hey?"

I could only smile and nod my head in agreement.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers