Cum Stained Nylons - Under Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought out a large shopping bag filled with individual women's stockings and placed it on the coffee table.

Each of the males would be allowed to masturbate themselves to maximum hardness for one minute and then refrain from touching their cocks for the remainder of the contest.

The women would proceed one at a time to drape a stocking over the erection of each male as she passed him.

A male would continue to remain in play as long as his hardon did not droop enough to have any of the stockings fall to the floor.

When a stocking or more did fall the male involved was considered out and he would have to go down on the woman who had placed the stocking which did not stay put but had dropped.

She would be allowed to relax and be orally satisfied for as long as she could stand it.

The last male standing so to speak would be allowed to pick which of the remaining four women were to suck him to orgasm.

When it was not a woman's turn to dangle stockings over dicks she could touch and entice any of the males anywhere except their cocks and they were allowed to touch and stroke the women anywhere the women said they could.

This was to foster a spirit of competition in that each woman who was waiting her turn to win her own personal pussy licker had motivation to keep the other women from being the one to cause a dick to droop due to the added weight of the next stocking.

Veronica had prepared a random draw with numbers one through seven on folded pieces of paper placed in a candy dish with number one to go first and so on.

Sunee drew number one and the game was on.

She made it down the line with all holding firm as did all of the women through the first round.

Dexter had the smallest penis at five inches but he had the advantage of virginal eagerness and maintained his erection at an upward angle for a long time.

Jimmy had the most length at ten inches but that was not to his advantage in this game. His meat was beginning to droop midway through the second round.

Yvette thought he would drop out as Katherine was placing her second stocking of the contest on his sagging boner.

Yvette stroked and tickled Jimmys balls with a nylon covered hand and whispered in his ear that she would love to try and deep throat his horse cock.

That bought Jimmy time but he did not last the round. Mary placed the stocking on that did him in and a short time later Veronica caused Mike to drop out.

This was despite Madame Dupree and Sunee stroking and coaxing him to stay strong until it was their turn.

Through another round Dexter and Brad stood upright as each of the remaining five women took a turn trying to win her own personal pussy licker.

Brad was the last cock standing so to speak when Yvette placed one more stocking on Dexter than his rod could take.

Veronica, Mary, and Yvette sat on the couch as Mike, Jimmy, and Dexter got to work on licking and pleasuring their boxes.

Sunee was not surprised that Brad did not choose her to blow him as she had done so many times during their affair and was also not surprised that he did not select Teresa because he had previously sampled her oral skills. He might as well take the opportunity to try a new mouth she thought to herself.

What did surprise his mistress was that he picked Katherine Perkins over Christina.

She was at least fifteen years older than the other woman and almost thirty years older than Brad.

When Katherine had Brad stand in front of her while she sat in an armchair and started to work loving and licking his penis Sunee realized that Brad had chosen wisely.

The woman was an expert fellatrix. It probably served her well in winning her very wealthy and now deceased husband.

Sunee marveled at the way she coated his cock with her saliva, licking and flicking with her talented tongue and then deep throating him for several strokes before backing off and repeating the exquisite torture.

Moaning from the couch caught her attention as Veronica was experiencing the first of her orgasms from the very talented Mike.

Then Sunee was surprised when Christina led her to a chair, had her sit down and said to her, "I don't see why we should be left out of this round of fun. Mind if I munch on that lovely bare pussy?"

Sunee spread her legs and opened her flower in response and Christina went to work.

Madame Dupree sat in another chair and pleasured herself with an oversized dildo. Veronica had placed a large variety of sex toys throughout the room for use during the party and Teresa had picked a very thick realistic toy.

She was working it in and out of herself and playing with her clit while watching all the hot sex action unfolding before her.

Fortunately she had placed a towel under her panty covered butt as she was prone to juicing when very turned on.

She was very turned on.

When Yvette released Dexter to recover after her third massive orgasm Teresa called him over.

She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and directed the boy to work his hand into her.

He hesitated slightly and the sixty year old had to take him by the wrist and work his hand past her graying pubes and into her enlarged vagina.

When he was in up to his wrist she told him to start thrusting in and out and to close his fist.

"Punch my pussy you naughty young man and I'll see to it that you get a special treat later."

Dexter did start punching the pussy of the grandmotherly woman and Teresa soaked the towel and his arm with her gushing orgasms. His knuckles were rubbing against her g spot in the most delicious way and Teresa thought she might faint from the pleasure.

Watching the scrawny nerdy teen fist fuck the matronly entrepreneur took Brad over the edge and he blew a large load deep into Katherines esophagus at a time when her mouth was down to the root of his cock and she was lathering his balls with her tongue.

Katherine swallowed all of his cum and pulled off of the young man's now lipstick and saliva coated penis.

Mary had been warmed up sufficiently by Jimmys tongue to want to try his meat on for size. Veronica agreed to let Jimmy fuck Mary to one orgasm provided Mike did the same for her.

"No coming now!" she warned both of the studs as they positioned themselves behind the two bodystocking clad women now assuming a doggy position and wiggling their asses seductively.

Mike ran the bulbous head of his thick seven inch rod between Veronicas slick pussy lips and then slowly began to penterate her velvety love glove.

Mary had a more difficult time getting young Jimmys monster meat into her. She had never had anyone thicker than Mike inside her and was wondering how much of the boy she could fit inside.

A delicious danger also entered in to enhance her excitement. She was of child bearing age , probably ovulating, and using no birth control.

It would be something she thought to herself if she got knocked up with a kid by this kid. Veronica had told him no cumming but there was always a chance, especially with an eighteen year old, that he might lose control.

Jimmy bottomed out in Mary with about an inch of dick still out in the breeze and he began to fuck the beautiful brunette, banging her hard and quickening his pace to bring her off before he lost his ability to control himself.

He was concentrating very hard not to come as directed by mistress Veronica but then he started to feel the tingling and burning in his balls that signaled the explosion to come. This was brought on by Mary's orgasmic vaginal contractions.

Jimmy was rescued by mistress Veronica who had finished her orgasm moments before. She squeezed and tugged on his nutsack and pulled his horse cock out of her satisfied guest just in time.

She squeezed the base of his cock to help his orgasmic feelings further subside .

Mike had brought Veronica off quickly and expertly without approaching orgasm himself.

That's a man I need to see more of she had thought.

Quite the cunt licker and a good fuck to boot.

He also looked very sexy in his pantyhose she smiled when thinking that naughty thought.

*******

Now for the next round of fun Veronica had the women arrange themselves about the room in the following manner. She and Katherine Perkins sat down side by side on a small love seat. Christina and Mary did likewise and Madame Dupree was seated in the center of the sofa flanked by Sunee and Yvette.

Each of the males would make his rounds about the seated women and make love to their stockinged legs.

He could use his hands, mouth, and cock to do so and would be considered done when he had left a stain of precum on a woman's hose.

As a reward he could run his cock head along her pussy lips and even spank her clit with it but no coming.

Veronica was adamant. "No coming and no penetration. You boys will be able to get relief in the next round. I promise."

The women all selected a toy or two to play with while their legs were being worshiped. There was no prohibition on them coming as often as they could.

The rounds were made.

Brads technique involve a lot of kissing and licking and he was in no danger of coming again so quickly after dumping his first huge load down Katherines gullet.

He gave with fifty two year old special attention and continued his oral play an inch or two above the stocking top. He humped her leg with his cock trapped under her garter strap and when he touched her opening with his dick she started to hunch forward to capture it and was only restrained at the last moment by Veronica seated beside her.

"You can try any or all you like later dear. Let's play along and tease them for now."

Jimmy found the best approach to be where he straddled the leg of the woman in front of him and held his cock firm against the nylon while he humped her leg.

Having been previousely so close to coming he was able to produce ample streaks of precum to stain the wide variety of hosiery at his disposal.

Mike used primarily his hands with a feather light touch. As he leaned over each woman his bobbing hardon seemed to avoid contact with the women and he had several move toward it with their hose to initiate some contact.

"He's such a tease." Christina remarked to her friend Mary while fondling Mary's boobs through the nude bodystocking.

Dexter was between Christinas thighs kissing her through the material and rubbing his thin five inch boner on the insole of each foot until he had left a visible trail.

"No cheating now!" Mary called across the room to Sunee who had taken hold of Mike by his pantyhose covered ass cheeks to draw him into herself. He had been brushing her outer lips with his cock head taking the greatest pains to make minimal contact.

Sunee reached down and grabbed Mike by the balls and twisted them saying "I'll deal with you later you dirty tease."

To Mary she said. "Thanks, I almost forgot myself there. Permission to discipline your man later."

"Permission granted." Mary and Christina replied simultaneously.

When Jimmy got to Yvette and was humping her black bodystocking covered thighs she was busily pistoning a thick dildo in and out of her sopping cunt.

It was not as big as Jimmy was but she was getting herself ready. She was determined to have all of the boy and had been stretching her limits daily after work.

It was such a tease working so closely every day beside such a magnificent cock and not being able to sample it.

She had witnessed Jimmy driving it into Madame Dupree doggy style on one of the two occasions Veronica had given the store owner permission to fuck her boy toy.

Yvette had gone to the back to tell Madame that there was a phone call and stood transfixed at the sight of this monster dick, so disproportionate on the young hairless teen, pounding a woman old enough to be his grandmother to orgasm after orgasm.

She had backed out of the storeroom on that occasion and had been waiting anxiously for this day. Her turn at last, as Ms. Aldridge had put it.

She was determined to make it as memorable for Jimmy as she knew it would be for her.

Yvette was still in her reverie from this memory when Veronica called "Next."

*******

It was time for the next game where the males would be able to get off for the first time, Brad being the exception as he had already relieved some pressure in the patrician mouth of Ms. Perkins.

The women were to don their shoes and form two lines facing one another. Katherine, Yvette, Mary, and Sunee made up one group and facing them about six feet apart from the four stood Madame Dupree, Veronica, and Christina.

The males were to take a position behind a woman and put his cock between her stocking clad legs and hump away for about twenty thrusts before rotating on to the next woman.

They could do this from a standing or kneeling position and could fuck her thighs, knees, calves, or ankles.

The approximate twenty thrust rule was to be enforced by the woman whose legs were being fucked with a gentle reminder to move on.

The women were going to be masturbating but Veronica cautioned them to not get too carried way and lose balance as all were wearing their heels.

When and where the males shot off was entirely up to them as they had to only obey the twenty thrust rule.

When things got underway Dexter found himself frustrated trying to create much friction on his smallish dick between the thighs of the first several women he tried. He was humping from a standing position and his dick would generally line up between the knees and stocking tops of those women with hose and in roughly the same area of those clad in bodystockings.

It wasn't until a rotation and a half that he got to his knees and started humping calves. The muscular ones of Sunee and Christina got him the closest to coming.

Mike took his pleasure standing. He would grasp each woman about the hips and thrust his manly cock between her upper thighs and take long slow strokes. He counted them out to twenty aloud and when withdrawing allowed his cock head to spring uoward and graze the cunt lips of the recently leg fucked woman.

Brad used a variety of techniques and found that he could increase his pleasure by dragging his balls across the nylon of each woman on an up thrust.

He was surprising himself by getting so close to another orgasm and watching the others enjoying this kinky play was great visual stimulation.

The women were very much enjoying this teasing. They were giving lewd encouragement to the leg humpers working away feverishly to approach orgasm.

Mike was the first to lose it. He had been building to a substantial explosion while fucking Veronica in the last round and now while he was working his rod between her thighs she brought him off by saying,

"Shoot it for me big Mike. Spray one of the nice ladies and next time you can cum in my pussy or maybe even my ass."

He shuddered and then blew a load that carried over to Mary, some of it coating her and some of it landing on Dexter, who was busy fucking her ankles.

Mary let out a chuckle at the sight of Dexter with a streak of Mikes man cum decorating his back and shoulder paying little attention to the cum that had landed on her bodystocking.

Jimmy was getting oh so close while sliding between

Christinas lacy stocking tops. The vibrator she had pressed against her clit was also sending vibrations he could feel throughout his boner.

He was well past the twenty thrust guideline when Veronica frustratingly jumped in to enforce it.

"That's enough young man. Move on."

Jimmy quickly shifted to Madame Dupree and thrust his throbbing and twitching cock between her fishnets. The fishnet material served to tickle his balls in the most tantalizing way when he was fully through with a generous portion of his meat exposed to the group standing opposite.

Those four were staring hungrily and anticipating just how much boy juice was getting ready to erupt from the mushroom shaped cock head as it swelled and swelled.

Yvette was barely distracted by the fact that Brad had slid further up than the game was to have allowed and was basically humping her ass cheeks with the top of his dick sliding through her pussy lips on each stroke.

He was enjoying the sensation however and also glad that her attention to Jimmy had caused her to lose count.

Yvette opened her mouth and ran her tongue over her lipstick covered lips while keeping her eyes locked on Jimmys eyes as his were on hers.

Jimmy exploded.

The first shot went over the heads of all of the women but the second and third volley hit the targets.

Yvette caught some of his second blast in her open mouth and the rest of that rope left a trail from her chin to her naval.

She came and her spasming pussy lips gripped the upper half of Brads penis and he returned fire to the opposite line, some of his jizz landing on Christinas black thigh highs and some staining Madame Duprees corset.

Jimmys third rope caught Sunee on the arm and blouse, with some ricochet hitting his friend Dexter who was furiously trying to get off between the Asian woman's calves.

This was the second time Dexter was collateral damage in the barrage of cum eruptions from his fellow males in the game.

Jimmy was falling backward from the enormity of his explosions and the last couple of less violent spurts coated Madame Duprees backside and panties.

Dexter still had not cum.

Madame Dupree took pity on the boy and got down into a doggy position and asked Veronica to help her get the boy some relief.

Veronica called Dexter over and helped him position his cock between the ample cheeks of the grey haired matron and he thrust forward with her panties serving to pull him down and trap him between the flesh of her cheeks.

He began to fuck and slide between those cheeks with his little cock head poking the nylon panties on his upstroke.

Veronica handed Teresa a very large vibrating dildo and she worked it into her quivering quim while bouncing back to meet the virgins thrusts.

Dexters dick was now sliding easily through the lubricated butt cheeks of Teresa's derriere and he was unaware that the lubricant coating his cock and her cheeks was his friends jizz.

Veronica reached a hand in and guided the thrusting boy directly into Madame Duprees winking asshole.

The additional tightness was heavan to the boy.

He began his assault anew and was having the time of his young life.

It was thus that young Dexter surrendered his cherry to the clutching backdoor of a woman old enough to be his grandmother.

Teresa turned up the vibrator in her pussy and Dexter quickly approached the most exquisite orgasm of his young life.

The vibrations reaching his cock through the thin membrane of flesh separating Madame Duprees pussy and her clutching bung hole triggered a reaction in the boy he thought he might pass out from.

He filled her bowels with his long stored boy juice until it was leaking around his spasming dick.

Teresa came as well with the satisfaction of having taken another cherry. It had been many years since she had been someone's first.

When Dexter eventually softened and his cock retreated from her hole she spun around and started to clean the cum and ass juice from the boy in anticipation of the next round of play.

She surrounded his dick with her mouth and swirling her tongue, tasted herself, Dexter, and Jimmys jizz, all in one combination nasty sex flavor.

Dexters cum seeped out of her ass and ran down her inner thigh until it came to a stop at the top of her fishnets.

While Dexter had been pounding Teresa the others had all stopped their activities and were chanting Dexter! Dexter! They broke into applause when he finally busted his nut in the sixty year old.

When she started her nasty ATM blowjob cleanup Jimmy, Mike, and Brad all began to harden again.