Cum Vamp Book 2 Pt. 03

Story Info
Ginger's new life may end sooner than she thought.
4.5k words
4.7
18.5k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

Ch. 5

I first found a phone book and searched the listings for nightclubs. One of the names of the club sparked my memory and it had to be the place. When I arrived at the address I recognized it. I was back. I knocked on the door and Levi threw it open so fast he almost knocked me over. I was in his arms being crushed in a huge hug before I knew it.

"You're alive! We thought Brody had gotten you!"

"What? I've only been gone over night?" I said.

"No you haven't. You've been missing for six days."

I stood there stunned. Six days? I was in that ravine for six days! That can't be right. It felt like just the night.

"Six days? But that doesn't make sense."

"The change takes around that long, give or take, depending on the person. You've been missing for six days while you changed. Where did you go? We couldn't find you anywhere."

By that time Lana had joined us, looking concerned and then relieved to see me okay.

"You gave us quite a fright, sweetie. I thought I had lost you to Brody when you disappeared. What happened?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. I panicked; I wasn't thinking straight and ran from here out of fear. I thought since I hadn't changed that you all were lying and were the ones that had kept me prisoner all this time. I wasn't thinking right."

"We should have told you how long it took, I'm sorry. Where have you been all this time?"

"Unconscious in a ravine! I ran away in the dark and fell down it. I guess I hit my head and didn't wake up until this morning, thinking it was just then next day."

"Without the change you'd be dead. You're body healed while you were down there. I take it you have already fed." Lana said.

"Yes, twice. The thirst was uncontrollable."

"I see, I'm sure you did things you wouldn't normally do."

"Yeah, but I'm okay, it wasn't too horrible."

"Well, let's get you cleaned up and find some clothes that actually fit," she said, wrapping her arm around me and escorting me into the club.

Levi shut the door and Lana turned to him. "Call the others, tell them she's with us and to abort the operation."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about. I sent Zack, TJ, and Mike to Brody's territory to find out if he had you. Now that you're safe they can come back."

"You were really worried about me. I'm sorry for the trouble."

"It's okay, now that you are here, everything is perfect."

Sam and Roxy soon appeared from the residence. They looked relieved as well and were dressed in tight black combat outfits and had guns strapped to their bodies. Apparently I had caused no small stir. Maybe I was more important that I thought.

"She just arrived. Fell down a ravine and has been out this entire time," Lana explained.

I could hear Levi on the phone behind me, explaining the same thing to the guys. Sam and Roxy looked relieved but maybe a little disappointed as well. For some reason I sensed they wanted to complete what they had planned. Maybe they had a grudge with this Brody as well. When Sam spoke I knew I was right.

"Let's just do it anyway. I mean it's all planned, were already dressed and ready. Let's just be rid of Brody once and for all."

"The other families would never accept that. Not without cause."

"Cause! He killed Bobby, or have you forgotten!" Sam screamed.

"Forgotten! I am Bobby! I remember everything he did to me! Every excruciating second of his torture until I sank into the abyss and ceased to exist. Don't you dare lecture me! Just because I look like Lana doesn't mean I'm not Bobby as well!" Lana rebuked.

Sam backed up, the fear showed strongly on her face. "I'm sorry, Mistress, forgive me."

There was a lot of history I didn't know. And something between the two of them that went beyond just Brody. Roxy stood back, watching the confrontation and seemed to have her own opinion on the results.

"It's inevitable, Lana. Sooner or later the conflict with come, either on our terms or his. Houses will fight, one will conquer," Roxy said.

"Not today. Stand down, that's an order."

Sam and Roxy, turned to leave and Lana watched them go for a time before turning back to me.

"Sorry about that. Now let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

I followed her to the residence and with my new senses realized it was newer than the club, much newer. I smelled the paint and other construction material and everything was modern and really nice. I hadn't really cared to notice before.

"How long have you been here? In this house?" I asked.

"Not long. After my coronation I had them begin construction since I didn't have a place to live. I didn't think living with my old roommates in my apartment would work very well as head of a worldwide house of vampires. So we decided to add this to the back of the club since the land was here and I like living in this city."

"You have other houses around the world, right?"

"Yes, several, but Lana is comfortable here. That may change as time goes on."

"What's it like to have two people in your head? You keep referring to yourself in third person."

"Strange, and I apologize for the confusion. Sometime I forget what I look like as Lana. You see, Bobby has five thousand years of memories and Lana only has twenty three. So when you do the math my mind is mostly Bobby but Lana has a very strong influence since it's her body."

"Okay, that's just weird. Five thousand years!"

"Yes, I'm very old. We don't die or age, but you knew that."

We had arrived in her room; she motioned to the bathroom and started looking through her closet of clothing to find me something. We were pretty close to the same size. I turned on the shower and discarded my clothing, getting in. The hot water felt wonderful. Running my hands over my new enhanced figure was surprising. I felt all the changes in my breasts, stomach and legs. I was perfect. The thought made me giddy. All those hours of imprisonment and abuse had paid off. Not how I thought they would but this was even better. I was immortal, powerful and even hotter than before.

Suddenly the door to the shower opened and a stranger I had never met entered naked. I knew immediately that he was human, maybe a roamer Lana had sent in for my needs. I finished washing myself, ignoring him until I was clean. When I turned back to him his cock was rock hard, but I already knew that from his smell.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jeff. I'm here to supply you with..."

"Yes I know, did Lana send you in?" I asked.

"Yes, she felt you might need me soon. Since you're... new."

I could see the jealousy on his face. Who knew how many years he had served them and what he had done to prove his worth. He was probably upset that I had been changed so quickly. I looked over his body. He was nice looking, short black hair, deep set eyes and high cheekbones. His body was okay for a human and his cock was above average, which was probably a requisite.

"Jeff... you resent me. You're jealous, I can smell it." I said, putting my finger on his chest and staring him in the eyes.

"No... I only wish to serve," he stumbled.

"Liar. But it's okay. I don't blame you. Lana had her reasons for changing me. She said I earned it and that's all you need to know," I said, feeling empowered in his presence.

There was something different for sure in me. The humans were weak, insignificant and it was tangible. I could break his neck or rip him to shreds if I wanted. Or I could feed.

"Make yourself cum, do it now while I watch," I said.

He looked at me strangely, probably used to the others sucking him or letting him fuck them. But his resentment of me was so great I wasn't going to give him the luxury. He finally started to stroke his cock and little by little as I watched and he looked at me, his smell increased. I began to touch myself, feeling his pleasure rise, affected me. I pinched my nipples, rubbed my pussy and spread my lips open to circle my clit. As soon as I started doing this his aroma jumped to double. He liked watching me play and was soon ready to spill his load.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress," he said.

"Of course you are, catch it in your hand and feed me."

Again he was surprised but obeyed my wishes, placing his free hand in front of his purple head. He started to moan and his legs flexed and shook as he exploded, bending his cock down to his palm. The smell was intense. It was all I could do not to drop to my knees and eat the thick semen spurting from his cock. He filled his hand with a good amount before stopping. Looking at me he came closer, offering his hand. I grabbed it, pulling it up to me and next to my mouth. Twisting his wrist he cried in pain. His semen ran off his hand into my mouth, making me even stronger. I licked his palm clean and dropped his hurt arm. I don't think I broke anything but he held it protectively and let himself out.

My body tingled; I felt the energy course through me. It was addicting. I felt I could do anything. I turned off the water and stepped out after drying my body and putting the towel around my hair. Outside of the bathroom I found Lana sitting on her bed. She didn't look pleased.

"You broke Jeff's wrist."

"I didn't mean to." I said.

"Yes you did. Ginger, sweetie, you need to control yourself. I know what has happened to you, how it might bring out your violent side now that you are this powerful but you cannot let that side of you become dominate."

"He resented me, it made me upset."

"Still no excuse. Jeff has served seven years. He's only human and his resentment is not without merit. I don't think you realize the gift you have been given. Two years ago when Bobby turned me I was the first changed in over a hundred years. Only one other has been turned since to replace Bobby and now you. Do you understand the ramifications of that!? All of these roamers will grow old and die before another is chosen. There is an order to this life, a high council that controls our numbers in each house. If we disobey them and start changing more than we are allowed we die, it's just that simple. Not even Brody is stupid enough to go against that. The roamers hope, dream and even pray to be lucky enough to change but most know it will never happen for them."

"I'm sorry... I didn't know."

"No, you didn't. But now you do. Other houses use different methods, as you know, to sustain themselves. House Niseen employs roamers, we don't hurt them, and we're not cruel and condescending. We honor their service and sacrifice, and never belittle, demean or break wrists. Is that clear?"

"Very, Mistress. I apologize. I will do what I can to make it up to Jeff. What do you suggest?" I asked, feeling very humbled and ashamed.

"I seem to recall he enjoys anal sex. That would be a good place to start. Now get dressed, and meet me in the club. Jeff should be back from the doctor soon."

I stood there naked with the towel on my head until she left. I felt like a child, being rebuked by her mother. It was bad what I had done. I knew it. I had let the power go to my head so quickly. It was disrespectful. I sat on the bed, contemplating what she had told me. How rare what has happened to me was and how much of an ass I must have seemed to Jeff. I definitely needed to make it up to him. Anal sex? Well he was about to get as much of my tight little ass as his heart desired.

Ch. 6

The clothes Lana had laid out for me were just a simple pair of short shorts, and a tank top. No bra but there was a new pair of panties. I quickly realized I didn't really need a bra anymore. My breasts were firm, perky and stayed in place by themselves. After dressing I pulled my wet hair into a ponytail and slowly walked out to the club. I was embarrassed, I was confident they all knew what I had done and the consequential rebuke I had received. Levi was the first person I saw. I lowered my head, feeling really stupid and he walked up to me.

"Rough first day as an immortal?" he asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Well, buck up. We all make mistakes. Jeff was pretty shocked at your behavior. I can't believe you made him cum in his hand and feed you. Damn, girl, what got into you?" he asked, chuckling.

"I don't know... it just... I let my bad person out."

"And then broke his arm. Looks like you'll have to make it up to him. I was looking forward to spending more time with you but you're going to be busy for a while."

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't apologize to me. Jeff's on his way back from the doctor. Luckily the break didn't require surgery. He's the one that needs the apology."

Lana was sitting on the sofa, sipping some kind of drink and watching me. The three big men, TJ, Mike and Zack were not back from scouting out Brody's compound and Sam must have taken Jeff to the hospital. Just Deb and Roxy were here. Roxy was standing guard at the door, Deb was behind the bar doing inventory or something. I felt really stupid, like they were all judging me. Lana motioned to join her so I did. I sat down and she looked at me for a time before saying anything.

"Beating yourself up isn't going to help. Just move on. Rectify the problem, make Jeff forget all about his arm and you'll both be fine."

"Okay, I intend to."

"Good, then nothing more needs to be said."

It wasn't ten minutes later that the door opened and Sam entered with Jeff behind him. He had a cast on his wrist that only went to the middle of his forearm. He saw me sitting next to Lana and stopped, he seemed afraid of me. Sam continued in, giving me a look and went to the bar and sat down and started talking to Deb. I stood up, walking over to Jeff.

"I want to apologize for how I behaved. It was totally uncalled for. I would like to make it up to you. Whatever you want... and I mean anything," I said.

I think he knew I had been rebuked and was in trouble. How he used that knowledge was the mystery. The problem I had was making my apology seem genuine and not forced. I'm sure it seemed to him at the time I was only doing this because Lana made me. To a point that was true. My evil side couldn't help wonder why they treated human this well, when they could so easily get what they needed the way I had. The power was addicting, feeling superior was so easy to let happen. I wondered how Lana did it without letting it take control. I mean if anyone had power it was her. The other side of me felt really bad for what I had done to Jeff, especially after I learned what Lana had explained. I waited for his response, it wasn't a long wait.

"No apology necessary, Mistress. I'm here to serve."

"So it's like that huh? Well I don't accept your non-accepting of my apology," I said, grinning. "I really want to make it up to you. I acted like a total ass and I'm really not like that. So to make me feel better I have to make you feel better. So you have to figure out what I can do for you. Saying no is not an option."

He hesitated, looking around at the others and then back to my face. I could see the wheels turning in his head. Then I smelled his arousal spike. He was thinking about doing something to me and apparently it was good and something he really wanted to do.

"There it is. You know what you want, go ahead and tell me," I said.

He opened the door to the club, reached back and pulled me out into the hot afternoon sun. Apparently he didn't want anyone else to hear what he had in mind. He didn't tell me then, instead I followed him to a car, his apparently, and got in as he held the door open. I guess I was going somewhere with him. Whatever he wanted. He drove in silence and I didn't talk either, nor did he look at me. He was focused on the road, driving with one hand until he pulled into a garage. He got out, opened my door and I followed him into a house.

"Please sit," he said, motioning to a sofa in the living room.

The house was nice, but not fancy, just an average home that looked like all the others on the street. He disappeared for about ten minutes leaving me wondering what he was doing. When he came back I stood up.

"I'm ready. Please follow me."

He had my curiosity peaked. I didn't know what to expect but I wasn't too worried, not since I had already seen most anything and also I was immortal now. He was aroused that was for sure. He had a hardon and I could smell the pre-cum soaking his pants. I followed him to a staircase and down into the basement of the house. When I turned the corner my eyes widened. There before me was... well the best way to describe it was a sex torture chamber. Straps of all sizes, adult toys of all sizes, whips, chains and an odd looking bench contraption with a mechanical fucking device, were awaiting me. This dude was kinky.

"Ah, I see what you have in mind for me," I said.

"You said anything."

"I did. Suit me up big boy," I teased.

"Please, remove your clothing and sit here," he said pointing to the bench.

I took all my clothing off, which only increased his arousal and sat on the cold leather bench that cradled my body in a surprising erotic way. He then fastened straps to my ankles and wrists, spreading me out and tight with a crank of a wheel. I knew I could snap the chains or buckles easily so I still wasn't worried in the least. I was wet, I'll admit. Really wet and my nipples were firming up with anticipation. I watched him work, attaching a long dildo to a metal shaft and then moving it into position between my legs. He put the tip of the toy slightly inside of me and turned on this machine. Suddenly the shaft extended rapidly, plunging into my wet pussy and making me scream in delight. He was fucking me with a sex machine and I liked it. He turned it up so it was really banging me hard and fast while he took his clothes off himself. I screamed and enjoyed the pounding of the machine and smelled his cock and pre-cum. He walked over to my head and began to fondle my breasts, making the nipple rock hard before attaching a metal clip to each nipple. I admit it made me a bit nervous. I hadn't been treated like this before. When the small electric current hit my nipples I wasn't nervous anymore. I was cumming. It felt amazing, shocking my body into an orgasmic whirlwind.

I didn't think it could get any better until I felt him pull the hood off of my clitoris and attach a similar clip to it. When he turned it on I lost all sense of reality. My body exploded in pleasure, gushing with an intense orgasm that felt like nothing I've ever experienced. The arch in the bench had my pelvis at the lowest point and I started hearing drips of liquid dripping into a container below me. My juices were pouring out of me and he was collecting them. I assumed to give to Lana and the guys back at the club, why waste something this good? The electric current continued and I kept convulsing, cumming over and over. That's when I began to thirst and that's when I started getting nervous. He was draining me of my cum. I started getting weaker instantly and began to panic. Pulling on the straps I tried to break them but I was already too weak. I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face, stroking his cock as another orgasm racked my body.

He turned off the machine, pulling it away and moved himself into position instead. He didn't bother with my soaked pussy. No, not even touching it, rather just shoved his hard cock into my ass. Pleasure erupted anew as his cock widened my tight hole in an amazing rush of euphoria. It was so much different now, felt a hundred times better than when I was human. My muscles reacted similar to my pussy, milking his cock and wanting him to cum because I need his semen in a bad way now. The electricity was still coursing through my nipples and clit and I was constantly cumming. I heard the continued dripping of my secretions into the basin below me and they were speeding up. I needed his cum if I was going to be able to continue letting him do this.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers
12