Cum Vamp Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling down he put his cock over my forehead and tried to put his head in my mouth as it erupted in a spray of white cum. It went everywhere and I swallowed what I could but a lot ran down my chin and face with other bursts finding my perky tits. He sprayed a lot out with this being his second time and I was impressed. I sucked his cock clean and then started feasting on the semen on my body and he just knelt there breathing hard watching me.

"Damn you really must dig that stuff," he commented as I lifted my tits further to lick them as clean as I could.

"I do, I really do it's so good, and makes me feel alive."

I rolled over and knelt in front of him, "Think you could help me get the rest?"

He looked at my cum speckled tits and stomach and with his finger tried to scoop some up to give to me but it didn't work and just ran back off his finger on to my breast again.

"What do you suggest?" he asked.

"Use your mouth and then swap it to me," I said.

He hesitated, and I didn't think he was going to do it but after what I just gave him he was pretty much game for anything so he told me to lay back down and he started sucking his cum off my tits first and when he had a good mouth full he put his mouth over mine and let the semen drain in. He cleaned me completely like this and I loved every minute. Him.... not so much, but I didn't care I needed the food.

"I need a palette cleanser now, I'm surprised you like that stuff," he said standing up and walking out of his room, leaving me on the floor licking my lips.

"I more than like it," I said watching him leave.

He returned with some wine and two glasses. He saw me still lying on the ground and said, "Shit I still can't get over how perfect you are and how lucky I am."

"Such flatter," I said teasing him.

I rolled over and propped myself up with my hands under my chin and he joined me on the ground with the wine. We talked and drank getting to know each other more and I felt right at home with him.

Chapter 5

My phone started to ring from the pile of clothes and I rolled over and got it.

"Lana is that you.... We need you at the club." I heard a panicked voice on the other end I think it was TJ.

"Ya it's me what is wrong?" I asked standing up and mouthing to Dan that I had to take the call, and I walked into his bathroom.

"They caught us by surprise....Took it all and the women!" he screamed.

"What? Who? What are you talking about?" I said worried. I could tell by his voice that something bad had happened.

"Just get over here Z, Mike and I need you bad!" he yelled and then the line went dead.

Walking back out still naked I looked down at Dan and said, "Shit I'm really sorry about this but I've got to go."

"Okay...Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Well I could just take a cab but it is kind of a emergency do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all," Dan answered.

We quickly dressed and jumped back into his car and I told him where to find the club and that my friend was wasted and need me to come get her. He bought it and dropped me off and I watched him drive away before heading into the club. It was really early in the morning and the club was closed. When I walked in I was taken aback by what I saw.

The club was a total mess, it looked like a war had taken place inside and I found out later that that was exactly what happened. Bullet holes riddled the walls, all the equipment and mirrors were broken and as I walked in I saw that the stash of emergency cum was completely gone. My shoes crunched some broken glass on the floor and a man covered in blood rose from behind the bar and almost shot my head off with a shot gun before recognizing me. It was TJ and he was all shot up and bleeding. One of his eyes was missing and he had bullet holes all over his chest and body.

"What the fuck happened," I screamed.

"They caught us off guard, Brody and his gang. Shot us all up and took Bobby, Roxy, Deb, and Sam."

"Who? Why? I don't understand," I said walking around the bar to see what I could do.

Zack was lying on the ground and he looked dead, there was blood everywhere. Mike was nowhere to be seen.

"We'll explain later but right now we need your juice or we are dead, we are so weak we can't heal completely without some cum and we can't go out looking like this. They left us for dead not knowing about you. Good thing you weren't here." TJ explained.

"Okay where's Mike?" I asked bending down to check Zack.

"Last time I saw him they were shooting him point blank over by the stage,"

"Zack's barley breathing....How the hell am I suppose to help you guys? I'm a long way from feeling the thirst again," I said panicked.

"Go find Mike and bring him over here and we'll figure something out," TJ said, sliding back to the ground clutching his chest.

I ran around to the other side of the club and searched for Mike. I found him under a large speaker, or what I thought was him. His face had been shot off and I didn't think he was alive. I could see where part of his face had tried to grow back but he became too weak to complete the process. I picked up the huge speaker and tossed it off of him and picking him up I carried him over to the others. My new strength was impressive and very handy.

Once I had them all together TJ and I determined Mike was the worst off and so I took off all my bloody clothes and found a bar stool to sit on. Closing my eyes I started playing with my clit and breasts to see if I could produce what they all needed. Closing my eyes worked and I tried to forget about the horrific scene and just concentrate on cumming. TJ was the only one strong enough to help, and he found an unbroken glass to catch what I produced and he also played with me as much as he could.

If it wasn't for the change and my new body I would never had been able to do any of this but I did and I pleasured myself with my fingers and hands and came hard on the stool and felt TJ push the cold glass up against my hot flesh to catch my secretions. My hand was a blur on my clit and I kept my orgasm rolling over me and I could hear TJ telling me I was doing great and to keep it up. The cold glass left my pussy and I opened my eyes to watch TJ put it to what should have been Mike's mouth. The small glass had quite a bit in it and I was proud of myself. As the liquid hit Mike's mangled flesh it started to heal immediately and TJ emptied it into Mike's now forming mouth. He swallowed and his eyes opened. I watched in awe as his wounds healed and his strength returned.

"Oh shit I thought I was dead for sure," were his first words. He looked up and saw me naked on the stool and said, "Lana you saved my life!"

I smiled down at him and he was almost completely healed. He looked at TJ and Zach with worried looks and then back at me. He started taking of his destroyed clothing and discarded them.

"Okay let's do this Lana we need to help the others now." Mike said fully healed and with his cock beginning to awaken.

TJ had collapsed onto the ground now too weak to do anymore. Mike attacked me with ferocity sucking and biting my breasts and kissing me body with passion. His huge cock grew quickly and when it was fully erect he picked me up off the stool and held me in his strong arms. He lowered me down on his long shaft and I threw my head back as I felt his enormous cock fill my wet pussy. He started lifting me up and down on his shaft and I held him around the neck and let him fuck me silly, with my tits smashed up against him.

He positioned me directly over Zack's face and in a few minutes I was cumming hard again. I couldn't really see what happened but I guess my juice was dripping down on him because he started to stir and it wasn't long before I felt a mouth and tongue on my ass licking my juice as Mike continued to fuck me. I came and came and Zack got his fill as well.

"Lana thank you for coming.... good thing TJ was able to get a hold of you, you're going to save us all," Zack said standing up where I could see him.

Mike was still pounding me from underneath and he moved over to get to TJ. I watched Zach undress as well and play with is giant cock until it was erect. I guess he figured I need some additional stimulation because he got behind me and Mike held me still while Zach pushed his monster cock into my ass.

Holy shit it was incredible, my body adjusted to him with ease and it felt wonderful to have both of these huge men's cocks in my body. They began to alternate thrusts in and out and both of them fucked my body hard and fast. They had me cumming again quickly and I heard signs of life from TJ. Mike and Zack continued driving their cocks in my pussy and ass until TJ got what he needed and all his wounds had healed as well. Once he stood up the two guys stopped and Mike set me back down on the stool and both him and Zack started jacking themselves off while TJ found some large glasses. He handed the two one each and I sat on my stool and watched as they both ejaculated into the glasses.

Fuck it was hot, their cocks exploded and slowly filled the glasses with spurt after long spurt of warm white cum. I must have had a questioning look on my face because TJ walked over and explained.

"We need man cum for Bobby and the girls if we are going to try and rescue them. By now Brody has them begging for some and making them swear allegiance to him. If they don't they die. They'll hold out as long as possible and Bobby would rather die then swear to the prick but the other three will probably give in soon."

He explained all this as Mike and Z finished emptying their cocks in the glasses and they both got a very impressive amount. They transferred it into easy to carry vials and I followed them up stairs as they explained more.

"Bobby and Brody go back...well forever. They hate each other and feud constantly for power, property and cum rights. Like Bobby, Brody can change people and has his own followers. Well they came in tonight and caught us sleeping basically. Before we could do much we were all wounded and they easily kidnapped the woman. He'll use them as slaves for his own personal use. If you haven't notice when the change comes on a woman you produce a lot more secretions that's why he took them," TJ explained.

"So what do we do now...How do we rescue them?" I asked.

"Well we have the advantage big time. They think we are dead for sure and they don't know about you at all," Mike said as we walked into the upstairs office.

TJ walked across the room and pulled a book off the shelf and the whole shelf opened into another room. I followed them all in and saw a fucking arsenal of weapons from guns to knives even explosives. The three of them started getting dressed in combat gear and I stood their butt naked watching.

"We just go get them, simple really," Zack said.

"And you just decided to not tell me this small little detail this afternoon," I asked folding my arms under my naked tits.

"We thought we had plenty of time to inform you, and besides you knew it couldn't be perfect right?" Mike said smiling at me.

"It was too good to be true that's for sure. So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Stay here, you are way too valuable to risk getting caught like the others, you are our secret weapon now," TJ said looking down at my shaved mound.

"So do you guys need some emergency juice for the battle, and what am I going to do here alone when my urges come back?"

"Well yes that would be great and TJ didn't cum yet so he could give you what you need till we get back," Zack said.

I hadn't seen TJ's cock yet and I was excited to see what he had. We left the others to their preparations and he followed me back to the office and I went at sat down on the couch. TJ knelt down in front of me and I laid back for him. He went right to work liking my pussy and clit and got my juices flowing anew. Instead of eating it he captured what I gave off in more vials as I came to his tongue play. I had never cum so much in a 24 hour period in my life or fucked so many guys either. Shit I knew if I would have been human I would be sore as shit for a week.

I came down off my climax and he rose up and wiped his mouth. He stood up and undid his zipper and pulled his cock out of his pants.

"Damn TJ that thing is fucking huge," I said seeing his cock for the first time.

It was bigger then Mike and Zack's both in girth and length, and I sat up on the couch and grabbed it in both hands. I pulled him towards me with it and put the head in my mouth. Sucking hard on it I stroked his shaft with both hands and tried to take more of his monster down my throat.

I sucked and jacked him off for a while until the other guys came out all ready to go.

"Hey you two, we need to speed this up, time is precious," Zack said.

I took TJ's swollen member from my mouth and said, "Fine.... TJ you're just going to have to fuck my ass then."

I laid back down on the couch as soon as I said that and he grabbed my legs and moved forward into position and eased his enormous cock into my tight hole.

"Fuck yes!!!!! Shit that's big!!" I screamed as all of his length disappeared as I watched from below.

I rubbed my clit hard and fast as he began to move, and he quickened his pace working towards climax. It was incredible, his cock was fantastic and I felt another orgasm approaching. I came before he did and Mike gathered it up again for all of them and TJ just kept fucking my ass with his unreal cock. After about five more minutes I smelled the familiar intense smell and the look on his face told me he was close and as he pulled out I rose up to meet him. He exploded in my mouth and I swallowed as much of the delicious spunk as I could. But keeping up with him proved impossible again and he covered my face and tits as well.

All three of them cleaned me off and bottled up TJ's load to take with them leaving me some as well just in case. I told them good luck and they left to rescue our friends.

Chapter 6

Brody stood over Bobby's naked body with his hard cock in his hand letting his pre-cum drip down on her tits. Her wounds from the raid weren't healed and she had two bullet holes in her left leg, all of her energy was gone and she was thirsty. Brody knew this and knew what his smell and exposed cock were doing to her. He was stroking his cock hard and fast and brought himself almost to the point of cumming where his smell was at its peak and then he would stop, squeeze the head of his member and let the pre-cum drip down onto her.

Bobby was shaking, her hands and legs were tied and she was in a spread eagle position lying on a hard wood table with a hole in it under her pussy. The idea was to let the thirst take over and milk her pussy by teasing her with the smell of cock and pre-cum. Brody's plan was working and her clit and tits were hard and erect. Drips of Bobby's cum oozed out of her vagina through the hole in the table and were collected in container underneath her. Brody would let his urge to cum subside by kneeling down and licking Bobby's exquisite breasts and work his way down to her clit and pussy slurping up some of her cum to keep himself always satisfied. This of course would increase her output and drive her even more insane for his cum.

"All you have to do is say the words Bobby. All this can be over and I can cum in your mouth if you just say the words," he mocked her.

He knew she would never submit to him even with the thirst killing her she had enough will to resist saying he was her master and pledging herself to him and his will. The process started over and he finished eating her pussy, stood back up and jacked his long hard cock over her body for her to watch. She watched his balls rise again and his smell was almost too much for her, she needed his cum, wanted so much to see him explode in a torrent of white hot cum all over her face but he stopped right before and grabbed his head again.

His long string of pre-cum dripped off of his head and fell to her right nipple sending pangs of pleasure through her breast down to her pussy which convulsed in rapture sending more cum out for collection. She was almost spent with most of her energy used to heal herself she didn't have much time left before her body withered away and went still never to be awoken again. She didn't bother pleading for her life she knew the only thing that would save her was to submit to him and she would never do that.

*****

I watched the guys leave, and sat back down on the couch worried for them. I had no idea how long they would be or if I was going to ever see them again. I couldn't imagine what Brody and his followers were doing to the girls and I tried not to think about it. I decided to get dressed and walked back down to the club to find my clothes but they were so covered in blood I just put my panties back on and went back up to the office.

Curious I opened the secret door again and looked through all the stuff they had in there. I actually found the girls combat clothing and finding one that fit dressed myself in that to wait for everyone's return. I also grabbed a gun just in case.

*****

Brody had Roxy, Deb, and Sam in a separate room from Bobby and they were being tortured and teased in a similar manner to submit to his will. He had left the three women with 5 of his men who were ordered to suck them dry and under no circumstances give them any cum unless they submit and then he would supply it. He told them to cum as much as they wanted but to store it only and not let the girls have a single drop. He knew this would drive them nuts and they would eventually break.

Roxy was the worse off, she didn't have enough energy to heal all of her wounds and her leg was still bleeding from a bullet in her right calf. She didn't even feel the pain because of the thirst and the five cocks in the room driving her nuts. All three women were naked and two were bound in sexual positions for the guys to have their way with them. Roxy was on her back with her arms over her head and tied to a wall. Her legs were pushed up wide open and bent at the knees strapped to the floor giving easy access to both her ass and pussy. Her clit stood out past her hood pulsing and her nipples were incredibly hard. She was salivating with the thirst and sweat glistened on her hard body.

Deb was healed completely but weaker then Sam, they had her on her knees with her legs spread uncomfortably wide and her legs were strapped to the floor as well and her arms were being pulled forward and down arching her back. She was also exposed to both holes being accessed and her body was rock hard with the thirst. Her shaved twat was glistening with cum and hung open with the spread of her legs.

Sam still had enough energy to fight her captors and they were having a hard time getting her tied down. They finally had to use chains on her hands and legs because she kept breaking everything else. They had her bent over a desk now with a guy pulling on each appendage trying to hook the end to the wall or floor. She was screaming and yelling at them giving them all they could handle. Her strength finally gave out and she was helpless with her legs spread and standing bent over the desk. She was covered in sweat and her taunt voluptuous body quivered and rejected her captivity.

"Shit! Fuck I didn't think we were going to get her down, spunky little thing," one of the guys said.

"I know huh, and you really have to appreciate Bobby's taste I mean have you seen anything more beautiful then these three hotties?" another one returned.

The five guys rested from their efforts with Sam and then walked around the room admiring their work and grabbing and groping the three women. They played with Roxy's tits and could tell by her reaction that she was the thirstiest and would break the quickest. Two guys stayed with her as the others went to Deb and started fondling her exposed ass and reaching under to grope her jugs. They left Sam alone wanting her to get weaker and thirstier before messing with her. All five guys stripped their clothes off and Deb and Roxy started shaking, smelling the exposed cocks and seeing them. They went nuts fighting their bonds trying to get to the cocks to feed. Their pussy's were already dripping and as the guys got hard the secretions increased. Five guys took turns eating what Deb, and Roxy gave off sucking them and eating their hot twats driving them into a frenzy.