Cum Walk

Story Info
Wife's cum walk.
976 words
3.97
16.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers

It has always been an intriguing thought of mine is for my wife to participate in a cum walk in public for others to see her. I showed her the most recent "cum walk" fad on the internet where a girl gets a cum facial and then they walk around in public showing off for a while would be all the motivation I would need for her to do it.

My wife enjoys getting cum facials, because she thinks that cum is good for her complection. She would let me me cum on her face occasionally and rubbed it all over her face. So it wasn't a big surprise when I told her that I wanted her to let me cum on her face in a "family" bathroom at the park and then have her take a cum walk around the park hoping that someone would see the cum on her face.

I was very surprised when she brought up the subject this morning about wanting to go through with a cum walk for me. I told her that there would be any chance for us to get caught and I would love for it to happen. I told her it would have to be around 8AM in the morning and that part of the thrill was i knew that a lot of men jogged at that time so there would be at least very good possibility of her being seen which I was really hoping would happen. We would walk the entire 1+3/4mi loop of the park at a slow pace. I told her that she could put on her face mask if any kids were nearby or if we ran into someone we knew if she wanted to. But she couldn't wiping or mask up if a total strangers passed us by she would have let them see her cum covered face.

When Friday morning came we went to the park. I took her into the family bathroom starting the process finally shot my cum all over her face. I had no idea I could produce that much cum but the idea turned me on so much that it completely slathered her face, from her forehead to her chin, nose and lips. My wife almost balked when she looked at her self in the mirror. But she squared her shoulders, mumbled something through her tightly pressed lips, and opened the door and walked out ahead of me.

I was filming her with my phone. The walk to the park was mostly uneventful at first. It was 8AM, and the only life we saw was someone driving to work with a dew-smeared windshield. My wife turned away while they passed, so they didn't actually see her I told her not to worry they probably couldn't see her anyway.

As we walked around the track, all the dribs and drabs of cum had either swung up and plastered themselves in with the rest or dropped off onto the white tank top she was wearing, she was braless per previous agreement and her puffy areolas were clearly visible through her shirt.

At first, she was pretty self conscious about it. She kept looking around the bends in the trail expecting to find the Semen Police ready to arrest her. She wasn't paying much attention to anything other than the slick coating of cum on her face. (I was a little worried that it would dry up, although that turned out to not be the case.) The cum on her face was still very visible and a creamy white.

About halfway through, she started to relax a bit. We thought the park was totally deserted as far as we could tell, and (according to her later statement) she eventually just got used to the sensation of having a messy face. We actually started chatting about normal stuff like what to have for dinner that night (pasta, in case you're wondering).

Thats when we encounter a group of male joggers coming towards us. I told her that she at least needed to say hello to them when we passed making sure that they got a good look at her face.

My wife stopped in her tracks, fumbling with the strings of a home-made COVID mask. She never got a chance to put it on, though. I told her that she should not mask up per our agreement of letting her face be seen, as the jogger came into sight. It was a tall youngish-looking man (as far as I could tell- he was wearing a medical-style mask). He mumbled something like "Hi!" as he moved way over to the side and then passed us, and my wife returned his greeting. My wife had kept looking straight at him and most of the cum was still visible on the front of her face. So best as I can tell he could have seen it on her face. The only clue I had was that he slowed down ever so slightly and made as if to turn and look back at us. He was followed by a group of 5 other men and when they passed they were closer to us and my wife greeted them and I knew that they got a good look at her face.

On the walk back from the park, we narrowly missed being caught by the woman who lived across the street as she wandered out of her house to put something in her mailbox. She called out a greeting, and I turned to yell a "good morning!" back at her as my wife hurried into the house. Thatwas a very fun morning.

Upstairs, she got her reward: a vigorous "you did it!" fuck that ended with a second massive congratulatory facial.

Can't wait for her to do it again in a more open place.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers