Cumming Clean with Daddy

Story Info
Mandy surprises her father in the shower.
9k words
4.63
499.6k
612
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers

Authors Note: Welcome to my latest story. Been awhile since I did something in the daddy/daughter vein so figured why not? Although most of my stories have a long build up, this one was done for a friend based on the simple premise of daughter surprising her dad, so it gets down to things a little quicker than most of my works, but it was fun to just cut loose a bit. Hope you enjoy it. LC68

*****

I stood in the shower and closing my eyes, sighed contently. There was nothing more enjoyable than standing in a hot shower, the steam giving me a warm drowsy feeling as the water hitting my body relaxed me even more. Well, no, there was one thing more enjoyable than a hot shower and that would be if there was someone in here with me.

As I slowly lathered myself with strawberry scented body wash, my soapy hands slid across my small perky breasts. I moaned softly when my palms grazed my hard pink nipples. I moved my hands over my breasts and down my soft stomach, enjoying my soapy touch. Spreading my feet further apart I washed the insides of my thighs.

I breathed heavier while imagining it wasn't my hands, but a pair strong hands rubbing my thighs. I leaned against the wall of the shower, visualizing it as a strong chest and titling my head, thought of a pair of hot lips pressed to my skin. My right hand strayed to the smooth flesh of my pussy, and sliding my fingers through my soft wet lips, moaned again.

My pink lips weren't wet from just the shower and as I eased a finger into my hot little slit, I pressed my thumb to my swollen clit. My other hand made its way up to my nipple and cupping my breast while stroking it, I yearned for it to be the hand of another.

I tried to envision Joey, the last guy I had fooled around with. I thought of him fondling my pussy and then turning me around to face him. Joey would look at me with his big blue eyes and leaning in give me a soft kiss as he wrapped his arms around me. He would...

"Oh, fuck it!" I whispered into the steamy air, Joey wasn't who I wanted in this shower with me and I knew it.

The strong hands and muscular body I wanted to be pressed against belonged to my father. Twisted as that thought was, as soon as my mind shifted to him I felt my pussy twitch around my finger and I rubbed my clit harder.

I could see us together in the shower, his well muscled, tanned body pressed against my soft creamy skin. Daddy's hands would be where mine were, one cupping my small tit, the other buried between my soft thighs.

But he would have two fingers inside and those fingers were long and thick and would be buried so deep! His thumb would be on my clit and my hips would be rocking against his touch.

Speaking of long and thick, my father's big hard cock would be pressed against me, rubbing against my firm little ass. He would get me off nice and hard, and then I would turn around, drop to my knees and...

"Oh, Daddy, can I please suck your cock?" I'd ask, batting my big blue eyes.

I would suck him hard and fast, taking him deep into my hot little mouth. I would show him just how good his little girl was at sucking cock so he would keep coming back for more! He would moan and grab my hair; fucking my eager mouth. I'd play with his balls and he would say my name when he came!

I bit my lip in order not to cry out as the thought of my father shooting his cum down my throat sent me over the edge. I clamped my thighs around my hand and ground my hips as waves of pleasure caused me to moan deep in my throat. When the last of the orgasm flowed through me, I remained leaning against the wall, not trusting my weak knees to hold me up.

Catching my breath, I stood up and standing under the hot water rinsed off before taking the shampoo and lathering my long red hair. I took my time, soaking up the steam and feeling more relaxed than I had before.

It was Saturday and I didn't have any plans, maybe I would slip back to bed for awhile. As I worked my fingers through my hair, I felt a little guilty about my getting off to my father.

I knew if I told a hundred people about it all hundred would say I was sick. I suppose maybe I was, but couldn't help it.

Fact was Daddy was the hottest man I'd ever seen and I so wanted to be with an older guy who would know how to take care of me rather than the stupid boys I'd dated. I mean after all, who could be better to a girl than her father? Better yet, wouldn't a good girl do anything to make her Daddy happy?

I knew from eaves dropping on some of their arguments mom wasn't taking care of him the way he needed it and that made me want him even more! Right or wrong, I was dying for a chance to show my father there was one woman in this house who would be more than happy to meet his needs.

Despite the fact I'd just came I felt a warm feeling growing between my thighs at the thought of Daddy behind me, grabbing my hips and burying his big cock inside my tight little pussy.

I wasn't sure exactly when it was I'd started having these nasty thoughts, but one thing I knew for sure they weren't going away. I'd been dreaming of and getting off to the thought of fucking my father for months now and lately I'd been starting to think it wasn't a one sided affair. Most likely it was some twisted wishful thinking on my part, but I swore I'd seen Daddy looking at me lately.

At first I thought I was imagining it, but a few weeks ago I'd been helping mom in the garden and on my knees pulling weeds. I had been wearing a pair of tight denim shorts and every time I glanced behind me, he quickly looked away.

By the third time I was so wet I could feel my panties sticking to my pussy. I moved over so I was in front of the glass doors that led into the kitchen and could see him reflected behind me. My heart started to pound when I saw he was staring at my firm little bottom.

I wiggled it back and forth and saw him shake his head and finally turn away. Since then whenever mom wasn't home, I started wearing short skirts and tight low cut shirts and always hung around whatever room Daddy was in.

I would sit across from him and make a show of stretching out my long legs and bending over in front of him. A couple of times I'd gone over and playfully sat in his lap while giving him a big hug.

Daddy seemed uncomfortable when I did this and the last time I was sure I felt something hard poking into my ass before he moved me over onto his leg.

The thought that I was teasing my father made me hotter than I'd ever been before. I was still seeing Joey when this had started and would always fuck his brains out whenever I saw him right after I'd flaunted myself in front of my father.

Joey was cute and always gave me what I wanted, but fact was he was my age and I was beginning to want more than an eighteen year old boy could give me. No, this horny girl wanted a real man! One that knew how to please and would appreciate a tight young body like mine more than a boy would.

Afraid I would end up playing with myself again; I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel off the rack, I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the bathroom door.

I was tall and on the slender side, but my long legs were well shaped from cheer-leading and my tits, although small, were round and firm with tiny pink nipples. I had a thin waist, but just enough hips to give me a nice shape and many guys had told me I had a perfect little ass.

I wouldn't consider myself hot, more like girl next door pretty, but I had big baby blue eyes and a pair of full lips that when I pouted usually got me anything I wanted.

Like most red heads, my skin was fair and I had some freckles around my nose that Daddy always used to kiss when I was little, saying they were irresistible. Well I had some freckles around my tits that I would love him to kiss and there was something between my legs I knew he would find irresistible.

I dried myself off and frowned at that thought; would he? What if I did offer him? What if the next time mom wasn't home I just walked up to him in his chair and dropped to my knees? I licked my lips at the thought of giving my father a long slow blow job and hearing him moan my name.

But man would I be fucked and not in a good way if I were wrong about him wanting me. With a sigh, I tossed the towel into the hamper and slipped my robe on. I guess some fantasies were just that, fantasies.

*****

I wandered down the hallway back towards my room. It was only nine and although I had planned on going downstairs and grabbing some breakfast, I was now so relaxed from the shower and orgasm, I wanted nothing more than to curl back up and get some more sleep. I was just walking passed my parents bedroom when I heard Daddy yell, "What the hell do you mean you have to go to work?"

I stopped and as I'd done since I was a little kid, slipped up against the wall just next to the door and listened to them argue.

"I'm sorry Mark, but they're shorthanded and need me."

"Well I need you because I'm getting tired of my sex life being one handed!"

"For Christ's sake," Mom snapped, "You act like you never get any, we just had sex..."

"When?" Daddy interrupted, "What night?"

"I...I don't know maybe Tuesday."

"And it's Saturday morning! And all we do during the week are quickies."

"Well excuse me, but I'm tired after a long day."

"And you promised we would start sleeping in on Saturdays and taking our time and doing more than fucking missionary!" Daddy said in frustration.

"So now we don't do it and I'm boring?" Mom yelled, "Well, hell Mark, maybe you should just go out and find yourself some little slut who'll make you happy!"

I couldn't help thinking he wouldn't have to look far; there was a little slut right down the hallway that would love to make my Daddy happy!

"Knock it off Debbie!' He yelled back, "If I wanted another woman, I wouldn't be frustrated we didn't do it." He paused, then began speaking softly, causing me to press my ear to the door to catch it, "I didn't think it was such a bad thing to want to have sex with your wife."

"It's not, but you want it all the time and you think we're still teenagers! You want me to blow you all the time and want me bent over and..."

"What, there's an age limit on fun?" Daddy demanded.

"Oh, so now I'm no fun?" Mom was stilling yelling, "You know what Mark? You watch too much fucking porn!"

"I have too," he retorted, "God only knows it's the only I way I'll ever see a blow job these days!"

Oh, I knew a way he could see a blow job, I thought. He could even be watching porn while I gave it to him!

"With cracks like that, damn straight it is!" Mom yelled, "Hope you like whacking off because that's all you're going to be doing for awhile now! But hey, from what you say your hands more fun than me so you should be happy!"

I heard a bang as she must have slammed her closet door shut and quickly slipped away from the door. I moved a couple of steps away, but still stayed close enough to listen.

"Look Debbie, I'm sorry." Daddy told her, "But I... you look so good and I just really enjoy it. We used to all the time and I don't know why we slowed down and..."

"Because one of us isn't a sex crazed teenager, now I need to go, do me a favor and don't play your porn to loud when you jack off, Mandy's home!"

Her voice was awfully close and I had just started walking towards my bedroom when the door flew open and Mom stormed out.

"Come on Debbie, don't be like that! Look, come home early and we'll..."

Mom had immediately started heading for the stairs and hadn't seen me, but Daddy had glanced my way as he was speaking and said, "Oh, shit."

Mom turned around to see me and rolled her eyes, "Mandy, did you just come out of the bathroom?"

"I...uh, yeah I was just going back to..."

"Great!" Mom waved her hand at him, "Now she knows I'm boring too! Way to start the weekend!"

"No, I didn't hear..." I started, but Mom cut me off.

"How could you not? Well whatever, just make sure you knock before you go into your Daddy's office today, he might be busy"

"Debbie!" Daddy exclaimed, "Don't say shit like that, she's..."

"She's eighteen, she knows what jerking off is," she shook her head, and then with a sigh said, "I'm sorry you heard us fighting Mandy, but I have to go, we'll talk later."

Mom turned and walking away reached the staircase and started heading down. Daddy looked at me, then began to turn away to follow Mom. He immediately stopped and turned back to me, his eyes fixed on my chest. I lowered my gaze and saw that the robe, which I had tied loosely, had fallen open. My nipples weren't exposed, but a good portion of my tits were and for a moment that seemed to last forever, Daddy's eyes widened and lingered on them.

I reflexively grabbed the robe to close it, but seeing he hadn't looked away, I took a huge gamble and rather than close it, opened it just a little bit more and gave him a big smile, "Something wrong Daddy?" I asked.

"I...uh...I have to catch your mother." He stammered and turned around so quickly he lost his balance and would have fallen if his hand hadn't caught the wall.

I watched him run to the stairs, but as he headed down he turned to look one more time. I turned around and making a show of pulling my robe closed, caused the back of it to flip up slightly giving him a glimpse of the backs of my legs right up to my ass cheeks. I went into my room and closing the door behind me, sat on my bed and felt my heart beginning to pound. He had looked! No doubt about it!

Lying back, I let the robe open and running my hands over my once again erect nipples, let my mind race. Not only had Daddy looked, but he and mom were fighting about sex. He wasn't getting any and she sure as well wouldn't be giving him any after this morning. Maybe my fantasy could come true! Closing my eyes and letting my hands wander down between my legs, I decided I was going to go out and lie beside the pool.

I had just bought a new red string bikini I had never planned on my parents seeing, but suddenly I felt it wouldn't be fair if I didn't model my new purchase for my father! I sighed and smiling up at the ceiling as my fingers slid through my pussy wondered if he had showered yet this morning.

*****

Despite my excitement, I fell back to sleep for an hour. When I woke up I looked out the window to see Daddy had decided to go for a swim in the large in ground that he and mom had bought as an anniversary present to each other last year.

I sat there with my legs open, my fingers lightly caressing my wet pussy as I watched Daddy in the pool. He owned a small construction company and still did as much work as any of his employees. Daddy's body was deeply tanned and I watched the muscles ripple in his powerful shoulders and back as he swam.

When he reached the end, he got out and as he stood there toweling off, I took in his broad chest and muscular arms. I stared at the beads of water on his glistening stomach and yearned to wipe them off with my tongue.

That thought caused me to get up and going over to my bureau, I dug out the skimpy bikini I had hidden there and putting it on, tossed on a plain black t-shirt and headed downstairs.

As I walked through the kitchen, I noticed Mom's cell phone was on the kitchen counter, she must have been so pissed off she'd forgotten it. I paused and looked down at it. I wasn't sure why, but it seemed like a good thing it was there.

I stood there tapping my long pink nails on the table, and then smiled as a thought occurred to me. Picking up the phone I dialed her office extension and when she answered, she said, "Hey hon, I know, I forgot my phone."

"Okay, I just wanted to tell you it was home and you didn't lose it." I told her.

"Thanks, Mandy, and I'm sorry you heard us fighting about...well, you know."

'That's okay." I told her then trying to sound casual asked her, "So um, what time are you working to?"

"Well I was hoping to get out early, but we're really swamped here, so probably three or so." she sighed, "Don't let Dad eat too late, tell him I'd like to go out to dinner tonight to make things up to him, I was kind of bitchy this morning."

"Sure I'll tell him." I said, then feeling a little guilty added, "Love you mom" and hung up.

It was only a little after ten. I still didn't know what the hell I was going to do, but I had some time to do it. The only thing I knew for sure was it was time for my sexy father to get a good eyeful of his naughty little girl. Walking out onto the patio I headed over to Daddy, who was reading the newspaper and said, 'Hey Daddy!"

"Oh, uh hey Mandy." He answered, peering from around the newspaper.

He had sounded nervous, but when his eyes focused on me and saw I was wearing a t-shirt he seemed relieved.

"You done swimming already?" I asked.

"Yeah, my shoulders are sore, works catching up to me I guess." He laughed, "Sucks to get old."

"You're not old." I said with a smile, "Guys your age are in their prime!"

"Oh, okay!" he laughed, "That's good to know."

"That's why so many girls my age like older guys." I added, "They know exactly what they want and what to do with it."

"I..what?" he asked, his big brown eyes widening, "What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged, and then figuring I'd get him going, giggled, "A couple of my friends told me that, because they think you're hot."

"Oh, please." He waved his hand, and then with a grin asked, "Which ones?"

"I don't remember," I said with a mock sigh then unable to resist added, "Some slutty redhead."

"Oh," he frowned in thought, "I don't remember..."

"Well, I don't feel like swimming, but my lily white body could use some color so I'm going to lay out for awhile." I interrupted him, before he really started thinking about that, because none of my friends had red hair.

"Oh, sure." He laughed, "You could use a little sun. I..."

Daddy trailed off as I stripped the shirt off over my head. I paused for a moment, making it seem as if I were tangled in the shirt giving him a second to check me out. The top of the bikini barely concealed even my small tits, not covering much more than my nipples.

I pictured my smooth soft stomach, directly in his face as well as the bikini bottom which showed my leg right up to my hips where it was tied on each side. I knew that between my legs, the thin strip of red material barely covered my pussy.

Feeling I had given him enough time for a quick look at the front, I tossed the t-shirt off. I quickly turned away from him and slowly walked away, giving him a good look at the back.

The top was only tied in the back with a red string and the bottom was really little more than a thong. I knew the cheeks of my ass were exposed and it was everything I could do, not to turn around to catch him looking.

I took a few steps, putting more swing into my hips than I needed to and stopped. I made a show of gathering my long red hair up and keeping my arms over my head, took my time, tying it into a bun.

I turned my head to the side and felt my nipples harden when I saw his reflection in the glass doors. Not only was he staring, but I saw him slowly lick his lips.

I turned all the way around and almost laughed at how fast he tried to bring the paper back up to his face. I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily and walking back over to him leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Uh, what was that for?" he asked, nervously.

"I can't give my Daddy a kiss good morning?"

"I..." he swallowed hard and I saw his eyes lingering on my chest. I was still leaning over and knew damn well he could probably see the pink skin around my nipples in this position. "Uh, is that a new bathing suit?"

"It is!" I exclaimed and putting my arms up over my head, twirled around for him. "You like it?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers