Cumming Home Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins.
1.1k words
4.16
194.9k
41
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the indicator on the pregnancy tester, as blue as a summer sky!

How could I be so stupid? Fucking virile young boys again and again without protection.

I had counted on being too old to conceive. Although I hadn't passed through menopause my cycle had slowed down and become erratic. Apparently my eggs were still showing up for work.

I had created a dilemma, what with my husband having had a vasectomy and me being pregnant what was I to do? An abortion was out of the question as it could be my own son's child I would be killing. I had to resolve myself to carry the baby to term.

Dr. Rizzo had good news and bad news. He stated that it was possible my husband could have impregnated me and my ultra-sound showed I was carrying twins!

I had fucked Brad and half a dozen of his friends unprotected. The ultra sound indicated I was well into my first semester so I must have conceived early into my infidelity. This made the possibility of my babies being Brad's even greater. I decided to say nothing until I begin to show.

My condition was like a license to continue fucking my son and his friends. Our home became an open house on weekends for Brad and his many friends to relieve their weekly tensions into his obliging mother.

My breasts were swelling even bigger making them a popular attraction for the young lads. My nipples were becoming more sensitive to the many mouths feeding on them.

Brad was bringing home two or three of his friends each weekend. They seldom went out bur spent most of their time in my bed.

One after the other they would fuck me shooting their cream into me stopping only briefly to eat. They would sleep with me at night constantly waking me up to find their hard cocks in me. Life was good.

Brad was the first I confided in telling him of my pregnancy. I explained how his father could not have been the father of my babies and it had to be him or one of his friends.

I reminded him how he had asked me to fuck Mohinder and let him cum in me. Brad had encouraged all his other friends to shoot their cum in me also.

Brad was flabbergasted and couldn't wait to tell Mohinder of my condition.

Both Brad and Mohinder were elated at the possibility of fathering my twins. I reminded the boys that several of their classmates had planted their seed in my garden as well. They were confident that they had accomplished the deed on that first weekend I had accepted them.

I was the talk of the maternity ward, a pair of lovely twins, a fair hair boy and an olive-skin dark hair girl. The twins obviously had different fathers!

Brad and Mohinder were tickled pink the way things turned out. My husband packed and left.

Now I could raise my babies and openly make love with their fathers.

Brad and Mohinder were more obsessed with my swollen breasts than the babies were. I had to ration their time on my nipples so I would have milk left for the babies.

My ginger bush grew in even more lush after having been shaven for childbirth. Mohinder's tongue was constantly parting my red locks to taste my juices after I had my brains fucked out by him and Brad. Greedily he would lap up the cum that oozed from my cunt.

Weekends were party time. A bunch of guys would come home with Brad and Mohinder and maybe a couple of sluts. We had our own fuck club with non-stop screwing from Friday till Sunday. Many a young girls were gang-banged in my bed.

The situation at our house drew the attention of the neighbors. The constant coming and going and the all night parties made it obvious that my place was a den of iniquity.

Of course this had tongues wagging but it also sparked the interest of some of my more open-minded neighbors.

"Hello, my name is Ross Ireland I live down the street." He introduced himself.

Ireland was not a bad looking guy and black as the Ace of Spades. Perhaps in his mid-thirties and wearing a wedding band.

"I couldn't help noticing you party a lot." He said, "Would you mind me crashing some night?"

"There are no rules!" I warned him.

"Great!" he smiled.

It was Saturday night. Brad and Mohinder had brought a couple of guys and a cute little blonde home with them for the weekend. The guys had taken turns riding Susan and me Friday night and we were about to start partying again when Ireland showed up at the door.

I invited the black guy and his bottle of vodka in and introduced him to the gang. I could see the gleam in Sue's eye as she said hello to Ireland. It was obvious that she was interested in trying some dark meat.

Sue was ready to party. She was only wearing an open shirt and pair of brief silk panties. Most of her bare breasts were visible to Ireland's eyes.

I got the impression Sue wanted to fuck an older man. The rumor was she had fucked one of her professors. And a black cock that would be a bonus!

Sue latched onto our guest and they disappeared into a bedroom. In a few minutes I could hear the bed squeaking and Sue moaning as she took Ireland's root in her.

That was the signal for the others to start fucking Mom. I had the undivided attention of four horny young guys.

They took me right there in the living room. Bare-ass naked the used me as their personal trampoline taking turns dipping their cocks in me.

I don't know how many times I cum with load after load of fresh jism being pumped deep into my fuck hole. I was really enjoying it when suddenly Ireland was on top of me.

I said nothing as his black cock slid into me fresh out of the young blonde's pussy. His cock felt so big compared to the others.

Ireland wallowed in my sloppy cunt like a pig in mud. The white boys' cum squished around his monster cock as he stretched me beyond normal.

Poor Susan. Ireland must have stretched her young cunt to new limits. She would be spoiled for white boys now.

Ireland must have been brandishing ten inches of cock or more. I could feel him near bottoming in my cavernous pit.

I wrapped my legs around his jumping hips and rode him like a cowgirl.

Unable to subdue me he finally surrendered his soothing cream adding to the cum swamp between my legs.

We kissed and I knew I would not have to wait five days between fucks again.