Cumming Home to Dad

Story Info
Daughter gets what she needs.
1.3k words
4.24
223.7k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been home to see my parents in over a year. My life hadn't been going so well as of late. I broke up with my long time boyfriend and I was feeling down. I drove home on a Friday and I was greeted by my Dad.

"Your mother isn't home yet," he told me.

That was okay. I had my Dad on my mind for some weeks. We had always been close and I felt like I needed to talk to him. Dad took my bags and placed them in my old bedroom. We sat down and I poured my heart out to my Dad. I said I was brokenhearted and lonely right now. Dad just looked at me. It was like he was gazing all over my body.

I actually got sort of excited. I caught his eyes wandering to my chest. I have big breasts and I thought he might be looking at them. I have to admit to thinking about my Dad in a sexual way lately.

"Is everything okay Dad?"

"It's just that I haven't see you in some time Jessica, I've missed you," he told me.

I moved over closer to my Dad on the sofa and I hugged him. I don't know what came over the both of us. My Dad's hands began to slide all over my body. He was sending a chill up my spine. We soon started to kiss each one another. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I wanted my Dad and I had to let him know.

"Maybe we should go back to my room," I told him.

We got up and walked down the hallway. We got onto the bed and my Dad was on top of me. We just went crazy. Dad was pulling off his clothes and I stripped out of my top and bra. Dad pulled my pants and panties from my body. I looked down and spied my Dad's long cock. He was half hard already.

I was panting like some dog in heat. My Dad took hold of his prick and he rubbed it across my gash. All I could think of was wanting him to slide his cock deep into my tight pussy. I didn't have long to wait. Dad positioned his big mushroom at my gash and he eased into me. The air went out of my lungs as he slowly pushed all the way into my hole.

I squeezed my muscles around my Dad's erection and he fed me every inch. There we were fucking on my bed and Dad was pounding my pussy. This was totally different from my old boyfriend. I wanted my Dad to use me any way he wanted. That is just what he did. He lifted my legs up by my ankles. He looked down at my face and then he buried his cock inside me the whole way.

I screamed my fool head off. I only hoped that my Mother didn't show up. I was being used by my Dad. I could feel his big balls hitting my ass. His thick rod was stretching my pussy walls. All I could think of right then was that I needed to feel my Dad's seed in me. Dad kept feeding me cock until I had my first orgasm. My body was shaking with delight.

"Please Daddy, I need you to cum in me!"

Dad didn't miss a beat. He rammed me hard for a few more minutes. I could tell we were both getting close to exploding together. That was when I felt my Dad squirt his cum load into my greedy pussy. It felt like there was an endless amount of cream my Dad was giving to me. I could feel my Dad's cock pulsating inside me. I clamped down hard and took all of his spunk.

It took some time before we both managed to calm ourselves down. Dad finally pulled free and globs of his cum came spilling out of my pussy. I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom to clean up. By the time I got back my Dad had gotten dressed.

"Your Mom should be here shortly," he said.

I got my clothes back on and we were both back on the sofa when my Mom arrived. She was so happy to see me. If she only knew what just happened. Mom prepared supper and we sat down to eat. My Dad seemed subdued. That evening my Mom went to bed, leaving my Dad and me alone. Dad placed a finger against his lips and he told me to follow him. We went down into the wash room. We stripped out of our clothes once more.

I knelt before my Dad and I took his cock into my mouth. I was bobbling up and down his shaft until he got hard once more. Dad had me pull away and then I stood up. Dad closed the washer's lid and he lifted me on top of it. He spread my thighs and then pushed his fat cock into me once more. I was surprised that my Dad could go twice like that. He drove his dick into me the whole way and then held it there.

I milked his hard rod with my pussy muscles. I was addicted, that much was for sure. I had to be careful and not cry out from the fucking I was taking. My Dad liked to go as hard as he could. He was grunting as he fed me again and again. The result was the same as before. Dad managed to cum in my pussy. It wasn't as much as the first time but I had a major orgasm. Dad left his dick in me until I was able to calm myself down.

He slipped out of me and we cleaned up the mess we made. We both got dressed and then Dad went to his bedroom and I went to mine. I couldn't sleep. My Dad's seed was swimming around inside me. I had to use my fingers in order to orgasm one last time before I drifted off to sleep. It was difficult to find time away from my mother. Dad told my Mom that he and I were going to go shopping for a few hours.

My Mom bought into it and we ended up at some seedy motel. It was the kind you can rent a room for a few hours time. We hit the bed and Dad took me once more. I was made to get onto all fours. Dad got in behind me and I felt his large knob probing my hole. Dad filled my pussy that afternoon. I was able to scream as much as I wanted. Dad reached around and he found each of my tits. He squeezed and pinched my nipples as I took every inch of that beautiful cock of his.

We managed to have two lovemaking sessions that day. Dad came in me twice and by the time we were finished my pussy was so sore from the fucking I took. We did get in a few more times of being able to have each other. Unfortunately the day arrived for me to head back home. Mom and Dad both hugged me as I left. I teared up as I was driving back to my real life.

I did talk to my Dad shortly after I got back.

"What are we going to do Daddy? I can't live without you," I told him.

My Dad said we would need to come up with some sort of a plan in order to see each other again. Until then, we would have to just talk and text with each other. I'm home and in bed naked. I can still feel a little bit of my Dad's seed swimming inside my pussy. I will have to settle for using my fingers to satisfy myself until Dad is back in my bed fucking me.