Cumming of Age Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,507 Followers

I grabbed my cock in one hand and slowly leaned forward until the head of my cock was touching her cunt. I rubbed it up and down the length of her slit and enjoyed the way my cock head pushed around the fleshy cunt lips. My cock was getting seriously slick from rubbing it over her wet slit and my eagerness finally got the better of me. I placed the head into her cunt and slowly shoved it in. Mom started to groan and talk about how big I was. I looked down and could see that I didn't have very much of my cock in her. It seemed to be stuck there so I pulled it out a bit and shoved it in again. This time it went in a little more before getting "stuck" again. I repeated the in/out movement and soon found that each stroke got me deeper into my mom's pussy. Fuck this felt good. So soft, wet and warm.

Mom was leaning on her elbows and watched me as I fucked her. With another shove I was in almost all the way in and my mom started talking some dirty shit about my big cock and how I was stretching her cunt to the max. She said I felt so good she wanted to fuck me forever. I leaned over her, grabbed a big tit in each hand and started a steady rhythm of stroking. I resisted the urge to ram it in fast and hard and continued to slow stroke her for a few minutes. I was really getting into it when all of a sudden I felt myself getting ready to cum. I told mom that I was getting close and she said that as much as she wanted to feel me blow a load in her cunt, she wanted it on her face more.

She hopped off the table and got on her hands and knees. She took a big tit in each hand and lifted them up to me. I looked down at my beautiful naked mom, and then at my cock that was still covered in her cunt juice.

"Do it Bobby. Do it. Blow a load on your mommy's face. Let me watch the cum spurt out of your big cock. Do it for mommy."

I was only a second away from yet another cum today. Having my naked mom on her knees and holding out her big tits for me while I stood over her stroking my cock made me feel like quite the stud. Here she was, begging me to blow a load on her face. Life is good.

I told her if she really wanted me to blow a load on her face that she was going to have to do all the work. I spread my legs so that my balls were free to sing around (this always made me super horny) and let go of my cock. She placed both of her little hands on my cock and started milking it towards her face. Her hands felt cool against the hot flesh of my cock and I felt very powerful standing there while she milked my cock.

"I'm getting ready mom. Your hands feel good on my cock. Get ready because I'm going to cover that pretty little face of yours with a big load of cum."

"I love you Bobby and I want your cum, give it to me baby."

I couldn't take it anymore, felt my knees start to buckle and had to close my eyes for a second as the first huge blast shot out of my piss slit. I opened them in time to see the second blast rip across her mouth and cover one nostril. The first shot had started at her right eye and went up and over the top of her head. Talk about a cream rinse! She milked several more blasts onto her face making it a sticky mess. I was surprised I had this much cum left after my blowing my load several times today but I guess youth has its advantages.

I was totally wiped now. My knees felt weak and I knew that as much as I loved this, enough was enough. I told mom to suck my cock clean. She couldn't open her eyes because my cum had closed them and she just opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out a little bit. I slowly slid my cock in and she lovingly sucked my cock clean. Just when I thought she was finished, she hugged my cock to her cheek and began to use my cock to wipe up some of the cum off her face. With each wipe of my cock, she sucked it back into her mouth to clean it again. She was still a mess but had managed to wipe off a lot of the cum from her face. Being careful to avoid my cum shot on the top of her head, I kissed her and told her to sit still for a minute. I went into the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water and brought it back to her. I sat in a chair and watched as she slowly wiped the cum from her face.

An awkward silence fell over us. We both knew that our relationship had changed forever and I'm sure that on some level, we both struggled with what had just happened. I could still feel and smell her cunt juice on my face. I told my mom that I loved her and went in to have a quick shower. I stood under the hot water feeling on top of the world and wondering what lied in the future.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and was heading for my bedroom when mom stopped me. She had obviously just got out of her own shower and was wrapped in a towel too. She meekly asked if I would mind spending the night in her room. I held her hand and we walked back into her room and headed for her king-sized bed. She threw back the covers, kneeled down to remove my towel, took my cock in both hands and starting planting little kisses all over it. I pulled her up to her feet, told her I was about to pass out and lay down on my back on the bed.

At first she snuggled into my side and put her head into my shoulder. She caressed my chest and then moved her little hand down to hold my cock. Then, as I was falling asleep, she crept down the bed and positioned herself so that my cock was draped across her face. She held my ball sac in her little hand and gently fondled my balls. I quickly fell into one of the most restful sleeps I had ever had in my young life.

The next morning, I awoke thinking I must be coming out of a wet dream. It slowly occurred to me that I wasn't in my own room and when I looked down, there was mom softly sucking on my cock. She looked like a contented baby sucking on its soothie and she seemed very content to just lie there with my cock in her mouth. My cock had been awake much longer than I had and in just a few minutes, I was pumping a load of cum into my mom's mouth. She slowly and gently sucked me dry. What a way to wake up.

I kissed mom and took her up on her suggestion for me to hop in the shower while she made breakfast for me.

At the breakfast table, we chatted for at least an hour about what had happened and both decided that we were ok with it and that we felt comfortable, eager even, to explore this new relationship further.

Mom was slowly adjusting to a much more submissive type of behaviour. I decided to carefully see how far I could push this.

"Mom, I have to finish fixing our fence today and I still have to finish up the painting at Mrs. Johnson's house." I could see that mom seemed a little jealous when I mentioned Mrs. Johnson but she said nothing. "I'm sure that Mrs. Johnson is going to want to suck my cock again today and I'm going to let her. But I have a plan. You are going to catch her sucking my cock."

To be continued... (If your voting suggests that this tale should be continued)

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,507 Followers
12