Cumming of Age Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came down from our orgasms, I could sense that we all wanted to take a breather. My mom held my cock in her hand, slipped it out of her mouth, smiled at me and winked. She sat up on the bed, extended a hand to Mrs. Johnson and said, "Hi neighbor, I'm Pamela and I'm pleased to meet you." Mrs. Johnson smiled back shyly, took mom's hand and said, " Hi Pamela, my name is Cheryl and I'm very pleased to meet you too." So that was her name!

My mom said, "I see you've met my son Bobby." Bobby has told me a lot about you and I hope we can all become very close friends." As she said this, mom leaned over to Mrs. Johnson (Cheryl) cupped one of her breasts and kissed her softly on the lips. I could see her slide her tongue into Mrs. Johnson's mouth. Oh yeah! This was a major turn on. This whole fucking charade turned out better than my wildest dreams.

Mrs. Johnson reached out her hands and held one of my mom's breasts in each hand and returned the kiss. I sat there in awe watching these two gorgeous women get to know each other and watched my dick start to twitch again. These are two very sexy ladies! Mom smiled at us both and joked that she could taste my cum in Mrs. Johnson's mouth when they kissed.

Mom noticed my cock starting to thump around on my stomach of its own accord and said, "Under normal circumstances I might be a bit jealous of someone else being with my son but as you can see (she said as she waved my cock around) Bobby is built big enough to keep us both happy. And, he's so young that his balls never seem to run dry."

Mrs. Johnson smiled and then leaned over and began sucking the head of my cock while mom held it in her soft little hand. Then she looked up at mom and said, "Yes, I believe you're right. Thank you for sharing him with me." She then leaned up a bit and kissed my mom on the lips and then went back to softly sucking my cock.

Mom said, "Well, I think this was a great way to get to know one another but I think we have a lot to learn about each other. Cheryl, why don't you plan on having dinner with us tonight and if you don't have any other plans, why don't you spend the evening with Bobby and me? I have a feeling that we aren't going to have any trouble trying to figure out how to keep ourselves busy."

"I'd like that very much, especially if Bobby has no objections.'

I realized I was in love with both of them. I smiled at them both and said nothing would make me happier. I leaned over and kissed mom on the lips, then kissed Mrs. Johnson. I helped them both to their feet and we had a little hug. My cock was totally hard again and I loved the feeling of being squished in between four large, soft breasts. Mom noticed how hard my cock was and gently took Mrs. Johnson's hand and wrapped it around my dick. Mom placed her hand on my cock next to Mrs. Johnson's and the two of them started stroking me.

Mom looked up into my eyes and said, "Do you think you have another load of cum in those beautiful big balls?"

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Please remember to vote on this story. I also welcome and encourage your feedback. There just might be a few new characters that find themselves in this story as it evolves. Maybe Mrs. Johnson's daughter who has been living with her dad and is coming to visit her mom? Or, what about my mom's mom? What would grandma say if she found out about this? Who would you like to see get in on the action?

12