Cumming of Age Ch. 7

Story Info
Bobby gets sidetracked while running an errand.
9.3k words
4.68
357.3k
81

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

(Hi everyone! First let me thank all of you who made the effort to provide comments and suggestions. Your feedback is truly appreciated! And, I'm sorry I took so long to get the next episode up and running. I just moved to a new city and started a new job so I've been extremely busy. As a matter of fact this chapter was written on my laptop while on a plane and that turned out to be an adventure in itself, but that's another story.

As before, I would truly appreciate it if you would take the time to vote on this story and, as always, your feedback is most welcome. Take care and be well.)

* * * * *

Thanks to my Mrs. Johnson and my Mom, I began to find the confidence that had been lacking all my life. I didn't feel like a freak anymore. Instead, I was starting to appreciate the gift I had been given and was no longer ashamed of my big cock. Indeed, I was starting to realize that my cock just might be "special" enough to attract a number of horny women. Ever since puberty, I had been traumatized by the rejection of girls my own age that ran when they saw what I was packing in my pants. I started to think that just maybe, it might take the experience of an older woman to appreciate what I had. So far at least, it had been older women that seemed to crave my cock. I decided to have a little fun and test out the theory at every available opportunity. Besides, I was getting addicted to the feeling of a warm, wet set of lips sucking me off. Lately, my cock seemed to be the entire focus of my attention and it was hard not to think about anything other than blowing my load into some woman's eager mouth or cunt.

I had a few hours to kill before Mrs. Johnson was supposed to join us for dinner and my mom asked me to go to the supermarket to get a few things for dinner. I had a quick shower and had to resist stroking my cock. It was almost always hard or at least semi hard these days. It had taken quite a licking (no pun intended) over the last few days and was quite sensitive. It took almost nothing to make it hard. I decided that I wasn't going to hide it anymore, quite the opposite in fact. I took out a pair of my silk running shorts and carefully cut out the liner. I slipped them on and thought I'd probably just made a huge mistake. Even though the silk was a dark navy blue color, my cock was very obvious and because the lining was now gone, I found I could position my balls down one leg and my cock down the other.

When I looked in the mirror I almost chickened out because my cock looked obscene and then thought, "What the fuck!" and left them on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I put on a long, baggy t-shirt that I could use to hide my dick with if things got out of hand. And I thought it might be smart, just in case something embarrassing happened, to go to a supermarket several miles away where I wasn't as likely to run into someone I knew. Ya, let's do this. I gave my cock a quick squeeze, brushed the hair out of my eyes, caught myself grinning, grabbed my car keys and snuck out of the house into my car. As an afterthought, I went back in the house to grab a pair of sweatpants just in case this got really silly. I jumped in my '68 Mustang, thought about Steve McQueen for a second and headed across town to find a supermarket.

As I sat on my black vinyl bucket seats, I looked down and saw that my cock had slipped out of the leg of my shorts. Even though the legs on my shorts were quite long, they bunched up when I sat down and now about 6" of my soft cock was lying across the seat. I stopped myself from reaching down to stroke it because I didn't want to get a hardon. Shit! I laughed when I realized that if my cock got hard it would be bigger than the stick shift on my Mustang.

My balls loosened up from the heat of the bucket seat and slowly, the silky sack slipped out the other leg of my shorts. It actually felt kind of good. I pulled my sack out as far as I could and sure enough, my balls actually hung over the edge of the seat. It felt weird but very good to have them hanging like that. Fuck it. I pulled up the legs on my shorts and let as much of my cock and balls out as I could. I started to feel like a perv and when a dude went by in his pick-up I scrambled to cover up. I pulled up to and stopped at a red light. An older attractive woman of about 40 years of age pulled up beside me in a mini-van. I spread my legs so that she could see everything from her higher vantage point and sure enough, she glanced down into my Mustang and did a huge double take as she saw my big fat white dick lying across the black seat.

As soon as I knew she was staring, I reached down and gave my cock a squeeze, looked up at her and smiled. She was licking her lips and almost panicked when she saw that I was watching her watch me. Finally, some dude in the car behind leaned on his horn because the light had turned green. I slowly pulled away from the intersection and noticed that she was keeping pace with me and was staring at my cock. I stopped at the next red light and sure enough, she was still right beside me and looking right at my cock. The excitement of the situation had got the better of me and my cock was now a full on raging hardon. I was stroking it slowly in a teasing manner and continued to look at her while I slowly jerked off. My cock was oozing precum and I think she almost had a little orgasm when I wiped the precum off the head of my dick with my fingers and then licked them clean. She was looking back and forth from my cock to my face. I don't think she knew where to look.

I figured I had nothing to lose. I turned down my stereo, leaned over a bit towards her and asked her if she wanted to suck "this" right now. I don't think she knew whether to shit or go blind. Here she was, probably with wet panties and from all outward appearances very horny, sitting in traffic looking at a big juicy cock with some asshole asking her to suck it. "Well, do you want to suck this or not?" I half yelled at her, not to be ignorant but to make sure she heard me. She tried to answer but the words seem to get stuck in her throat and she ended up nodding her head yes. I told her to pull into the lane behind the Starbucks and wait for me. I went and parked my car, went into the Starbucks to use their washroom, took a big piss and went into the alley. I couldn't stop smiling. The chicks at the Starbucks were staring at my package too. This was great.

I was half surprised to find that she had actually parked her mini-van in a secluded part of the lane behind the Starbucks. I thought she would chicken out for sure. She was parked so close to a dumpster that I had to squeeze down the passenger side to get in. Not exactly a romantic setting but what the fuck. I felt a little weird getting in because there was a child seat in the back seat of the van. Great. Any anxiety I might have had however, soon vanished when I saw her staring at my cock.

"Please let me suck it," she said.

"You can suck my cock but there are two conditions." (Pretty fucking cheeky or what!)

"Conditions? What conditions? What are they?" she asked.

"First tell me your name."

"Melanie" she replied.

"Hi Melanie, my name is Bobby and I am very pleased to meet you. Before you suck me off I want you to show me your tits and when I cum, I want you to swallow it... can you do these things for me Melanie?"

"Yes Bobby, I can do that."

"Good, then I want you to suck my cock and eat my cum like the little cum-slut you are."

She just nodded and began undoing her blouse. She kept it on to retain some semblance of modesty but she unbuttoned it all the way down the front and then practically ripped off her bra, slipping it off through a sleeve. She thrust her nice C-cups tits at me looking like she wanted my approval. She had beautiful, pinkish-brown, pointed nipples that really turned me on. I leaned over and gave the closest nipple a hard suck. As I was sucking she reached into my lap and started feeling my cock. I was so excited that I became desperate to feel her mouth on my cock and I needed it now. My cock was so hard it would hurt a bird's feet to land on it.

I adjusted the seat, leaned back and pulled my cock and balls out of one pant leg on my loose fitting shorts. I was a little afraid to completely take off my shorts in case someone walked by. Almost drooling, she leaned over me, took my balls softly in her left hand, held my cock tightly in her right, and then plunged her mouth hard onto the head of my cock. I swung my leg over towards her so that I could feel her soft tits rubbing on my leg while she sucked me. Fuck, could this woman suck cock! She was inhaling me and even in the awkward position we were in, she was able to take most of my cock. This woman was no novice! I had to calm myself down a bit so I didn't bust my nut too soon. This was so cool! A complete stranger was sucking my cock like she hadn't eaten for a week. I wondered what her story was. The child seat in the back seat of the car most likely meant she was married with at least one kid. So why did she go mental when she saw my cock? Why would she indulge in this risky behavior? After all, here she was in broad daylight, in the lane behind Starbucks sucking a stranger's cock like a whore in heat.

I was really starting to get into the blowjob and loved watching her soft lips run up and down the length of my cock. I reached under to cup one of her heavy breasts and tugged gently on the nipple. When I started twisting her nipple she let out a groan and starting sucking like a mad woman.

Just then, in the door mirror I could see the door at the back of the Starbuck's open and a young chick with fucked up blue hair and lots of face hardware came out carrying a bag of garbage. I didn't need to be a brain surgeon to know that she was a Starbucks employee and I got very nervous as I realized she was heading our way. The dumpster she was heading for was right beside the van. I almost pulled Melanie's sucking mouth off my cock and covered up but instead, felt a little nasty and thought, "fuck it".

I looked down at the beautiful brunette head bobbing on my cock, grabbed her hair and started stuffing her face onto my cock. The chick from Starbucks approached the van on her way to the dumpster and looked inside in the van. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the performance that was going on in the front seat of the van.

"Holy fuck" she said, staring harder than ever.

I said in my best Joe Cool impersonation, "Hi, how's it goin?" She looked into my eyes for a second, whispered "hi" and then bit her lip and started staring at the action again. Melanie almost freaked out when she heard that someone had approached the van but when I held her head down onto my cock, she relaxed and kept sucking.

The chick standing beside the van finally spoke up and said, "You have a really big fucking cock. I've never seen one that big before". I smiled at her with my newfound confidence and said thanks. She dropped the bag of garbage and slowly moved closer to the van until she was leaning against it and stuck her head into the window. She ran one hand under her apron and down the front of her pants as she watched me get this major league blowjob. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting by having one stranger watch another stranger suck my cock.

I lifted my ass off the seat, which brought my cock and the sucking mouth attached to it very close to window height. The Starbucks chick then surprised me when she reached in the window and began stroking Melanie's hair. She brushed it out of the way a little so she could see the action better. Melanie just looked out of the corner of her eye at the chick and kept on sucking. I knew I was close and it was just a matter of time before I blew my load.

The Starbucks chick ran her hand down Melanie's cheek and quietly asked Melanie if she could hold my cock for her. Melanie removed her hand and the Starbuck chick grabbed my cock near the base and held it for her as she sucked. Then she started jerking me off in tempo with Melanie's sucking and kept saying what a huge fuck stick I had. I looked at her little hand and smiled when I noticed she could barely hold it in one hand. As she pumped my cock she asked if she could suck me off too. I smiled and told her that she could suck me anytime she wanted to but that there were conditions. I knew I was starting to overdo the "conditions" thing and was probably pushing my luck, but hey, so far I was getting away with it. I guess part of me wanted to see just how far some of these women would go to get "up close and personal" with my dick.

As expected, she asked, "What conditions?" I told her that I would let her know soon enough (mostly because I hadn't thought them up yet).

I felt my orgasm getting very close and I kind of wanted to get it over with just in case someone else showed up and spoiled our fun. If Melanie quit sucking now I would probably die of a fatal case of blue balls.

I told Melanie I was about to cum and reminded her that I expected her to drink it all down like a good little girl. She looked up at me, smiled around my cock and started sucking deeply, massaging my balls like crazy. Starbucks chick was getting into it too and had put a death grip on my cock. She was squeezing and pumping so hard I wondered if my dick was going to get ripped off. Then she said to Melanie, "If you don't want to drink his cum, I will."

Melanie surprised me when she pulled her mouth off my cock for a second and said, "No chance Sweety, this load is mine and I want it bad." The Starbucks chick pouted a little but continued to milk my cock into Melanie's mouth. I reached into the Starbuck chick's apron and felt her tits. They were small but very firm and I was a little surprised at the size of her nipples. I wanted to see them desperately because they felt like the biggest, longest nipples I had ever seen. They were hard as a rock and must have been an inch long. Fuck I'd like to suck those nipples and I really wanted to see them. I was wishing we had more privacy.

So, with one hand cupping one of Melanie's big tits, and the other out the window pulling on one of the Starbuck chick's nipples, I started to get that trembling feeling that was a certain precursor to my orgasms. I told Melanie to get ready because I was about to blow. She resumed her deep sucking and started alternating between pulling my ball sack and massaging my balls. My eyes closed as I hunched up my hips and got ready to blast a load in her mouth. I grabbed a nipple in each hand, pulled hard and started to shoot. Fuck, I could never get tired of this. Cum shot out of my piss-slit and I could tell Melanie was surprised by the volume. She swallowed as fast as she could and was moaning, sucking and swallowing like crazy. I love it when they moan.

I took my hand off her tit and grabbed her head, shoving it hard down over my cock and felt the tip pass through her throat. Fuck me! It was obvious she was uncomfortable so I let off and she took her head off my dick for a minute to catch her breath. I hadn't stopped cumming yet and another blast shot out across her face. She was still catching her breath so Starbuck's chick virtually dived through the window and stuffed my cock in her mouth. Melanie, whose face was covered in cum, looked on while still catching her breath. The Starbuck's chick sucked the last of the cum out of my balls and lifted her head to look at Melanie. She opened her mouth to show Melanie a mouthful of cum and leaned over to kiss her. I could see her passing my cum to Melanie who finished off this unplanned snowball by sucking the last of my cum off her tongue.

Okay, so how am I supposed to cool off with action like this going on right in front of my face? Starbucks chick started begging me to let her suck me off. I asked if she was going to be missed at work and she said she really didn't give a shit. As soon as she said that, I knew what my "condition" would be. I thought to myself that I'm getting more bent by the minute but again, I wanted to see how far some of these chicks would really go. My eyes had been opened to a whole new world of possibilities and I wasn't sure if I had any boundaries or not.

Melanie had calmed down a bit and was breathing almost normally again. She was massaging my nut sack with one hand and had her other hand up her skirt feeling her cunt. I sat there with my legs spread and let both of them feel me up. I thought it was time I knew Starbuck chicks name and asked her for it. She told me her name was Angel and I almost laughed. Most appropriate!

I asked Melanie if she was in a hurry or whether she would like some more action. I assumed that because she was diddling herself she would be primed for more action. She asked what I had in mind and I told her I wanted to fuck her up the ass. I think she came a little when I said that but she also looked a little afraid.

"I think your cock is way to big to fit in my ass. I love ass fucking but I think you would kill me."

"I'll go slow baby and if you can't take it, I'll slip it into your cunt and fuck you like you've never been fucked before." (Where was I getting this attitude!)?

Angel started whining and said that I'd promised to let her suck me off.

I told her, "Angel, I am going to fuck Melanie up the ass and you are going to suck her butt slime off my cock and take my load down that pretty little throat of yours."

She looked at Melanie and then looked at me, looked at Melanie again and then looked at my cock. "Okay, I'll do it" she said.

I told her to go back into work and to give the key to the washroom to Melanie. There was no way we could make all this happen in a mini-van in the alley. I was horny but not completely stupid. Besides, for what I had in mind I didn't want any interruptions. I told them that the three of us were going to go into the washroom, Angel would put up a "Closed For Cleaning" sign on the door and we would get completely naked and fuck each other silly. Everyone, including me, looked a little nervous but seemed up for it.

Melanie put her bra in the glove compartment, did up her blouse and got out to walk into the Starbucks with Angel. I said I would join them in the washroom in a few minutes. I could see them whispering and giggling like school girls to one another and wondered what they were saying. I could only guess. I was trying to remember a line that included something about "strange bedfellows". Oh well, this was almost too much for me. As I gave them a few minutes to get the washroom thing prepared, I realized how much time had gone by. Shit! I still had to get a few things from the supermarket and get home to shower for dinner with Mom and Mrs. Johnson. I remembered then that Mrs. Johnson had said something about bringing a big surprise with her to dinner. Whatever could it be?

Back to the moment at hand. I straightened out my shorts as best I could and went into the Starbucks. I was feeling a little parched and went to the counter to order a nice cold iced cappucino. The chick behind the counter started getting very friendly and whispered that she was Angel's friend and hoped I had a good time at Starbucks. She was checking out my package and I thought it would be pretty easy to get her in the washroom too. Too bad they had customers to look after.

I asked for the key to the washroom, she said Angel had it and to just knock on the washroom door. I took a sip of my iced cap and went down the hall to the washroom. Sure enough, there was a sign "Closed For Cleaning" hung on the door. I knocked and Angel opened the door to let me in. She quickly glanced down the hall to see if anyone was looking, pulled me in and locked the door. Thankfully, the washroom was spotlessly clean and smelled good. Melanie was leaning against the sink looking a little nervous and Angel reached up the leg of my shorts to grab my dick. This was starting to feel a little like an 'out of body' experience and my former, shy demeanor was being replaced by some sexual deviant behavior. Whatever! This was exciting and I had never been so nervous and excited in my life.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers