Cumming of Age Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very turned on eating Linda's pussy and I became a little worried that I might blow my load in Mrs. Johnson's mouth before I got a chance to fuck her daughter. Reluctantly, I guided Linda off my face and pushed her back down to where she was standing over my cock again. Mrs. Johnson had to relinquish her lip lock on my cock. I let Linda rest her legs for a minute and took the time to stare up at her beauty. What is it about gazing at the undersides of a pair of large breasts that turns me on so much?

Mrs. Johnson assumed her original position and held my fat cock in her hands and pointed it straight up. Like before, she bent over to suck my dick for a second and left a big wad of saliva that would hopefully lube up my dick enough. I knew that Linda couldn't get any wetter so it was now or never. At her mom's urging, she squatted down until the head of my dick slipped between the lips of her pussy. She continued down until she felt the first bit of resistance. I could still see part of the head of my dick and I knew we had a long way to go. Mrs. Johnson told Linda that it wasn't too late to change her mind and Linda replied, " Don't be silly Mommy, I want Bobby's big fucking cock deep inside my little body. I want to prove that my little cunt can take his whole big nasty cock, right up to those beautiful big balls of his. This is so cool Mommy, I can't believe I'm going to make love for the first time." With that, she gave a little grunt and lowered herself rather harshly on my cock. The head of my dick popped into her and I felt her little cunt grip my cock tightly. Fuck me she felt good! She remained still for a moment and had her head thrown back with her eyes closed.

"Oh fuck Mommy, he feels so fucking good. I love your big cock Bobby. It feels so good stuffed in my baby pussy. Can I have some more?"

"Take as much as you want Baby, it's all yours."

She moved up and down very carefully and lightly, maybe with as little as one inch strokes but never deeper than the three or four inches that was already inside her. Eventually, my cock started moving in and out more easily. It was all I could do to resist ramming it in to the hilt. When it seemed she had reached a new level of comfort, she would let out another grunt and plunge down harder taking in another inch or two. Then we'd start all over with the baby strokes. After about 20 minutes of this, I was in bliss watching my fat dick slide in and out of her tight little cunt.

"Oh Bobby, you feel so good. I love to have your nasty big prick inside me. Look at me Mommy, I'm actually fucking! God, I love this so much."

Mrs. Johnson seemed proud of her daughter. "Doesn't Bobby feel much nicer than all those toys you play with?"

"Oh yes Mommy. I can't believe how good it feels. I feel very naughty. He fills me right up and I never want to let him out of my little pussy."

Mrs. Johnson smiled at the both of us and seemed to be captivated watching my thick cock slide in and out of her little girl's pussy. She reached down and grasped me by the base of my cock, there were still a few inches that Linda hadn't been able to manage yet. Linda's cunt slammed into her mom's hand on the next down stroke and it seemed to spur her on. "Please take your hand away Mommy, I want to see if I can get it all in me now."

Mrs. Johnson gave my cock a hard squeeze, took her hand away and came around to kneel at the top of my head. I reached up to cup Linda's big tits and held them firmly while she bounced on my cock. Lying back on the carpet, I looked at an upside view of Mrs. Johnson. She lowered her head to mine and gave me a quick upside down kiss before reaching over me to hang her big tits in my face. She swung them back and forth hitting me in the face and finally pointed one nipple in the direction of my mouth and lowered it until I could suck it. "Suck my big tits Bobby! Suck them hard!" I did. Man I love big tits. She was almost smothering me with her huge soft tits and I was in heaven. While I was dealing with a face full of Mrs. Johnson's big tits, I suddenly felt Linda hit bottom and she squealed with delight as she managed to take all of me inside her. Her cunt was so tight it almost hurt but it was the best kind of hurt I could imagine.

Mom had recovered from her orgasms and seemed ready to get into the fray again. She approached Mrs. Johnson from behind (who was still bent over with her tits in my face) and laid upside down between her legs. I could tell something was going on because Mrs. Johnson started saying, "Fuck, shit, piss, cunt, tits, cock, cum." Over and over again like a mantra and she was pushing her tits harder into my face. Mom had buried her face into Mrs. Johnson's pussy and was eating her out for all she was worth. Even though I was completely occupied by Linda and her mom, I wished I could see mom do her thing on Mrs. Johnson's cunt. I had a fleeting thought about the benefit of setting up a video camera the next time we get together.

Apparently, Mrs. Johnson couldn't stand it anymore because she got off of me and onto her back right beside me with her legs spread wide open so mom could have easier access to her cunt. Now that I could see again, I saw mom sawing four fingers in and out of Mrs. Johnson's cunt while she ravaged her big tits. Mrs. Johnson reached up and they seemed intent upon ripping each other's tits off. There was breast flesh being pulled, mauled and twisted everywhere I looked.

I tore my gaze away from them and focused on Linda again. She had her head thrown back and her eyes were closed as she slowly fucked up and down on my cock. She started a steady rhythm of lifting very slowly off my cock and then smashing her cunt back down hard. I held onto her magnificent tits while she fucked me and started to pull and twist on her nipples. After a minute or so of pulling and twisting on her nipples, she seemed to go a bit crazy and started a series of quick little strokes. This combined with her sexy little grunts made the cum in my balls let me know it was not far away.

Now I had a predicament, where should I cum? I didn't know if Linda was on the pill and I sure didn't want to knock her up. I couldn't bear the thought of asking her to get off my cock, it felt too good. But I knew I had to do something, and pretty quick at that. My balls were on full boil and I knew it wouldn't be long before this beautiful little sex kitten made me blow my load. Fortunately, the problem took care of itself. I guess in my inexperience I didn't realize what was going on but all of a sudden, Linda had a huge, earthshaking orgasm and I thought for a minute she was going to explode. I had yet to witness such a violent orgasm and wasn't prepared for it. I held onto her tits tightly to stabilize her as she convulsed around my cock and started to do the funky chicken.

She virtually collapsed as her orgasm began to subside and she seemed to be going through a small series of body rushes. Her young legs finally gave out and she had to crawl off me to catch her breath. She crawled up and snuggles her head into the crook of my neck and almost passed out. As I was giving her a kiss on the top of her sweaty little head, I felt my dick get sucked into someone's mouth. I looked down and saw that mom and Mrs. Johnson had taken up a position on either side of me and they started team sucking my cock. Mom had my balls in her hand and was massaging them like crazy. Mrs. Johnson had a death grip on my cock and every few sucks would pass it over and shove it in my mom's mouth who sucked on it like crazy. Then, just as I knew I was in the final moments before I knew I would blow my load, from each side, they each took half the head of my cock in their mouth and sucked as if they were one. It was extremely erotic to watch and feel their sucking mouths working together to get me off. It was as if they were kissing each other and sucking me off at the same time.

I was trying to hold back as long to make this last as long as I could but I'm only human for fuck's sake. Even though I thought their mouths had a hard lip lock on the head of my dick, my first shot blew right between their lips and shot into the air, landing across Mrs. Johnson's face and hair. Mom quickly moved her mouth over the head of my cock and sucked me for all she was worth. Reluctantly, she allowed Mrs. Johnson to pull the head of my cock into her mouth so she could share in the jets of cum that were pumping out of my cock. I looked at Linda who was still pretty much out of it and she seemed to come to life begging for some cum. "Please let me have some too!" she cried. She scooted down and almost shoved her mom out of the way, grabbed my cock out of mom's hands and shoved her mouth over the head of my still spurting cock. Fuck me! I thought she was going to suck my balls right out through the end of my dick! She drank my cum and swallowed as fast as she could. When my dick stopped pumping, she stopped swallowing but continued to pump what was left of my load into her mouth. Finally, she sat up and stuck her tongue out at me to show me that she had a big pool of cum on her tongue. She then made a big production out of swishing it around in her mouth before swallowing it down.

It was then that I knew she was just like her mom and was a younger but just as beautiful little cum slut. She looked at her mom and saw her face all covered in cum and started licking it all up. She seemed desperate to eat up all the cum she could find.

"I love the stuff!" she almost yelled. "Mommy, you were so right, it's the best!"

I put my head back onto the carpet to rest while the three of them made sure that not a single drop of cum got wasted. They all finally collapsed on the carpet, cuddled one another and began drifting off into a well-deserved nap. Linda crawled back up and snuggled into me and promptly fell asleep, but not before she reached down to hold my now flaccid cock.

I started to drift off to sleep myself but not before turning my mind to the lady from Safeway. I still had her number and just might have to give her a call. I realized that I was beyond becoming obsessed with large breasted women who loved to suck cock. Was it going to be possible to have a normal relationship with someone as long as I knew there were any number of women who wanted nothing more that to suck the cum from my balls?

I wondered if it would be in my best interests to play the field a little to get as much experience as possible before settling down with a single girl friend. I felt the comfort and warmth coming of Linda's body and knew that if I was going to have a steady girlfriend, I would be very lucky if it could be her.

The rest of the evening was a blur of body parts, sucking noises and moans. There were but a few brief moments when I didn't have a pussy on my face, a tongue up my asshole or a mouth or cunt on my cock. I felt a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with the three of them but thankfully, they were as much into each other as they were into me. The evening ended with one last orgasm that I used to help Mrs. Johnson teach Linda how to tit fuck. Linda grasped the simple concept immediately and the only problem was that as the head of my cock passed up through her abundant cleavage towards her mouth, she would start sucking and wouldn't let go so that I never really established a rhythm whilst fucking her beautiful tits. I felt a little nasty and wanted to blow my last load of the evening all over her tits but as soon as I started cumming, she attached a lip lock on the head of my dick and wouldn't let go until she had drained my balls for the last time.

Taking inventory, I realized that Linda was no longer a virgin and as I walked her and her mom the short distance to their home next door, it dawned on me how lucky I was to be her first. I also became worried that it might be impossible to ever develop a normal relationship with anyone as long as these three women wanted a piece of me. I wondered what would happen if Linda and I started to get serious about one another. How would mom and Mrs. Johnson feel about that? I guess my fears were somewhat justified because when I leaned down to kiss Linda goodnight, she whispered, "I think I might be falling in love with you Bobby."

I went home, looked in on my mom who was passed out in her bed snuggled under the covers with a silly smirk on her sleeping face and flopped down on my own bed. I thought briefly about crawling in beside my mom but decided I'd be better off to just get some well-deserved sleep.

With the taste of Linda still on my lips, I drifted off to sleep, but not before thinking about the "Safeway Lady". I am a pig.

To be continued....

(Sorry for the slight diversion into "same age sex". In the next chapter, you just might see Bobby hook up with the rather interesting and somewhat desperate older lady from Safeway. I'm sure that "Safeway Lady" is grateful to all of you who have written asking if I would give her a shot (so to speak). Of course I will! I like her style (wink). Thanks again for all your feedback and encouragement, it is much appreciated and please remember to vote on this story. Cheers.)