Cumming of Age in Nude America

Story Info
Patience teaches Peter to be nude & proud.
1.4k words
3.95
135.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,461 Followers

"Peter, are you joining the Parade?"

"Aw, Ma, do I hafta?"

Just because it was National Nude Day, Peter's parents just HAD to join the "Emperor's Nude Clothes" Parade in Paradise Valley. Growing up in North America's biggest "Clothing Optional community" had been embarrassing to the young man. Now that he had turned 18, the pressure from parents, neighbours and peers to join in the festivities was overwhelming. Like most gangly youths, Peter was shy about his physique. He was even more concerned that if he went naked, his persistent voluntary erections would be apparent to all, particularly if lovely Patience Happenstance joined the parade, as she had promised. Patience was exactly Peter's age to the day, but she had embraced non-sexual nudity for years. Peter knew very well how he would react to her ripe young body.

Part of the pressure was because Paradise Valley had lost some of its sensationalistic cache in recent years. The prevalence of nudity in movies, on the Internet, and even television, made the public jaded. Paradise Valley had won the battle for acceptance of the beauty of the naked form, but un the process had lost its shock value. Peter wondered if the elders appreciated the irony of depending on titillation to publicize the town, and attract new residents.

Whether they did or not, this year, the elders were determined to stage the world's record Nude Parade, in a last gasp effort to get coverage by being uncovered.

Sitting in his room thinking of all this was enough to give Peter a throbbing erection. Focusing on the mental image of Patience playing nude volleyball (a regular feature of phys ed class at Paradise High), Peter slowly stroked his pulsating shaft, wrapping his hand around it with practiced familiarity, starting at the base, fingers grazing his scrotum. Working slowly up, cupping the helmet, squeezing gently.

"Honey, we're leaving now." Peter's Mom called up the stairs.

'Perhaps,' Peter thought to himself, ' if I cum now, I'll be able to risk marching nude in the parade without the threat that my flagpole will rise to the occasion. I'll need to shoot enormous amounts of gunk to lose the entirety of my erection though.'

Returning to the task at hand, Peter was distressed that instead of Patience's perfection, he had images of his naked mom stuck in his brain. Mom baking muffins in just her apron. Mom sunbathing naked in her hammock. Then there was the time just last month that he walked in on mom and Dad, both nude. That had not been innocent, or natural, in the way the Elders defended nudism. Peter knew he shouldn't have stayed and watched Mom languorously slurping Dad's cock, which Dad was telling her was a "great tasty Popsicle treat."

Peter was ashamed then, as he was now, that he had sexual feelings about his mother. Stroking more vigourously, he remember more about last month. How he had stood, frozen, feeling his cock straining his shorts, as Mom told dad, "I'm gonna suck you even harder than I sucked you the first night we met. And I'll swallow all your sweet tasting cum. All the men I've sucked, you still taste best."

"But everyone loves your suction the best, Hattie. You give the deepest throat since Linda Lovelace."

"And you have the biggest and best cock."

"Best maybe, but have you seen your son's cock lately? He puts me to shame."

"Well, that'll be a yummy treat for some nice girl. Or maybe for some not so nice not so girlish vixen."

"How about you?"

Peter could hardly believe his ears. His father seemed to be proposing that his mother deflower him. Wasn't that just sick and wrong? Not judging by the effect the conversation was having on Dad's prick, which swelled to immense girth. Mom's head bobs increased faster and harder until she was rewarded with great gobs of goo flying out of the tip of Dad's prick, missing her mouth, coating her face and tangling in her hair. Peter was shocked that his own cum pumped forth simultaneously, flooding his hand and running onto the floor. Peter ran for a washcloth, returning in time to see Mom hoisting herself onto Dad's lap, grasping his still hard cock. Settling onto dad's lap, facing away from him, Mom inserted his cock tenderly into her pussy. "My turn to come," she grunted.

Dad immediately started bucking upwards like a horse, using Mom's generous boobs as hand holds. She bounced in vigourous rhythm. The tempo reminded Peter of Bolero, the cliché seduction music lampooned in the old Bo Derek camp classic by the same name. Thrilled and ashamed, Peter found himself holding a fresh erection. Fisting in time with his mother's thrusts, he drizzled a further load of cum onto his washcloth at the very moment she collapsed on top of Dad, satiated. Peter cleaned the mess off the floor and fled to his room.

In the month since, Peter had not been able to look at his Mom without getting tumescent. He felt like a total pervert. His only saving grace, if it could be called that, was that the woodies generated by seeing Patience Happenstance were still unsurpassed for size and intensity. Especially, Peter thought, returning to the present moment, rehearsing cheerleading in the nude. Since Paradise High played teams from 'normal' schools, the cheerleaders dressed in regulation slutty costumes for the games. Practices however seldom required more than the odd thong, and Patience, the head cheerleader , lead in all respects.

"Peter, are you up there?"

This time, it wasn't his mother's voice. It was Patience. Peter immediately dropped his cock, and, true to the old Marine reveille, grabbed his socks. Too late. Patience had flounced up the stairs and was standing, breathless, naked tits heaving, in Peter's doorway. He was caught red-handed. Peter was mortified. If there were a way to disappear through a looking glass, he would have. Patience, however, was true to her outgoing nature. She seemed amused, or aroused, rather than ashamed of the situation.

"May I polish your pole, Peter?" Patience giggled, boldly entering without waiting for a reply. She dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his immense cock in her hands. Patience caressed it lovingly, and then touched the tip of her tongue to his slit. She continued her attentions, fondling Peter's balls and shaft as she ran her tongue around his cock like an ice cream cone. "This is bigger than any I have ever seen," Patience murmured, almost to herself. "I didn't realize they came in Supersize."

Patience gently stroked Peter's pole as she rubbed it across her ripe melon like tits, teasing his tip with her nipples. Throughout, her eyes met his. "I love the taste of your cock."

She ran her tongue around the ridge below the bulging purple cockhead. Her salvia coated his shaft, running down to his balls. Patience slurped the excess salvia back into her mouth, leaving just enough to create the ideal friction. As her tongue swirled back up around the head of Peter's pole, playfully teasing his slit, her fingers encircled the base of his shaft, gently pumping. She licked his balls, and then resumed tonguing the ridge of flesh on the underside where the head met the shaft.

"Oh, Patience, I can't hold back."

"Have you ever made love before, Peter?"

"Nooo.... Here I cummmmm." Patience just captured the head of Peter's cock in her mouth in time to swallow his offering. Excess amounts dribbled down Patience's chin. She licked herself clean as she looked up at Peter with adoring eyes. Her hand never let loose of his cock, which remained solid as mahogany.

"I want you to be the first cock that enters the sanctuary of my virginal vaginal vessel, but first, here comes the Parade!" Patience lead Peter to the window, out of which they saw the front of the parade approaching. Patience tugged Peter's pole and lead him down the stairs out of the house. Once in the street, Patience took Peter's hand and lead him to the front of the parade. Hand in hand with Patience, Peter learned to be proud of his pole and lead the parade wearing nothing but a gigantic grin.

The next day, Peter awoke under the stars, his cock still nuzzled inside Patience Happenstance. Paradise Valley would eventually be reinvigorated by the positive stories of the proud young parade marshals. Peter and Patience lived happily ever after.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,461 Followers