Cumming to Terms Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son become more open.
861 words
4.4
675.3k
131
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,249 Followers

About 11:30 I was on my bed when there came a gentle tap at my door. Mom stuck her head in.

"You still awake, sweetie?" She asked.

It was a stupid question. After our talk earlier I couldn't sleep if I wanted too.

"Yeah." I answered.

Mom came in and closed the door. She wore a knee-high silk robe that looked like her big boobs were going to burst from. She also had on a pair of sexy high-heeled slippers, that clicked against my floor at she moved towards me. She sat on the bed next to me, took off her slippers and curled her long legs up on my bed comfortably.

"Your dad's asleep, feel like talking?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"So why don't we continue our little Q&A. I'm sure you've thought of a few things to ask me. You go first." She said.

"Okay, um, how often do you and dad...uh, you know..."

"Have often do your father and I have sex?" She asked.

I knodded.

"Well, your father's sex drive isen't what it used to be, so not nearly as often as I'd like. I'd say we make love about two to three times a week." She said.

"How often do you wish you could?" I asked.

Mom chuckled.

"I'm a very sexual person. I don't think two to three times a day would be often enough." She answered.

We laughed together, then she quickly became straight faced.

"So how long have you been having fantasies about your mother?" She asked.

"A few years." I answered.

"You and I having sex in these fantasies, here at home?" She asked.

I couldn't hardly look her in the eyes.

"Yeah." I said.

"While your father's at work?" She continued.

I knodded.

"And you use my panties while you think about these things?" She asked.

"Yeah, sometimes." I answered.

"Okay...your question." She said.

I looked at her boldly.

"What does it feel like for a man to have sex?" I asked.

"Well being a woman I wouldn't know, but I would imagine its a lot like having your penis surrounded by silky panties, and I'm sure you know how that feels." She said with a wink.

"Yeah." I said.

"I will promise you this." She continued. "When it happens, it'll definately be the most increadible feeling you'll ever experience.

"Does dad ever--"

"Hold on, Tiger, my turn remember?" She stated.

"Sorry." I said.

"I want to know how many times a day you masturbate?" She asked.

"A few." I answered.

"How many?" She demanded.

"Usually three of four." I said.

Mom smiled in surprise.

"Jesus, three or four times a day?" She asked.

"Yeah, usually... Can I ask you a really personal question?" I said.

"Fire away." She answered.

"Do you ever put dad's thing in your mouth." I asked.

She giggled a bit.

"Your so cute. You can say blow-joy you know, I'm not that old-fasioned. Your father's not as in to oral sex as I am, but yes I do go down on him, quite often." She said.

"Does he squirt that stuff in your mouth." I asked.

"If you mean sperm, yes, that's part of giving someone a blow-job. Speaking of sperm... I want to know how many ropes you shoot when you orgasm." She asked.

"Ropes?" I said.

"When your penis contracts during an orgasm, it'll shoot a strand of jism each time. These are called ropes. Ever counted how many you shoot?" She asked.

"Yeah, usually ten to fifteen." I answered.

She stared at me, mouth agape.

"Ten to fifteen ropes!?" She said.

"Yeah, why, is that bad?" I asked.

"No, of course not, it's just quite a lot. Your father only shot seven ropes when we were first married and he was only a couple of years older than you are now." She said.

"Mom, do woman like bigger penis's?" I asked.

"Most women will say no, but only because they have a small man and they don't want to hurt him. The truth is, inside a woman's vagina are thousands of nerve endings, which create pleasure. The more the vaginal walls are stretched, the more nerve endings are exposed, giving the woman greater pleasure and more orgasms. A woman's vaginal canal also expands to about nine inches during intercoarse, so obviously, the larger her man is, the more he'll be able to fill her. Does that make sense?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

Mom got a big smile.

"And since we're on the subject of size, and it's my question, have you ever measured yourself? She asked.

"No. Could you help me?" I asked.

Mom got a serious face and seemed to stare right through me for a moment.

"On two conditions. First, you lock your door. It's not the type of activity we'd want your father walking in on. And second, not a word of this to any of your friends, understand. You say anything outside this room and our little candid conversations are over, got it?" She stated.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

Mom got up and pulled a ruler from my desk.

"Lock the door." She said.

klrxo
klrxo
9,249 Followers