Cumming with Son on New Year's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers

She was at last free from tension, unchained from the old ways of restricted thinking, and she was able to leave the bitterness of her husband's infidelities and inadequacies behind. She still loved him, but now something, no, someone new had been added in to the matrix of her existence. She had known him all her life, but now they could truly know each other on a new and higher plane. As adults and as lovers. Her son was the one she had needed all along, and he obviously wanted to share the pleasure of her company too. In the most intimate way, as he had shown so magnificently.

1/1/00 . . . A new year had just begun, a new day had just begun; a fresh start to her living, . . and . . 'Oh, Goodie!' she thought, as she looked down and saw her son had just begun to get a new erection! That was the 'new' she needed, and the fun she knew was just beginning!

oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers
12