Cunnilingus Challenge - Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she began, "I mean he would never eat a creampie. He thought it was disgusting."

"Mmmmmm," I sighed, "He doesn't know what he is missing! There is nothing disgusting about cunnilingus with a beautiful woman."

"Don't I know that!" she laughed.

Our conversation did not get any deeper than that, although I did find out later that Katie's ex-husband spent a lot of time at the office and married his secretary shortly after their divorce.

His loss is Liz's gain, I guess, and mine. The poor man doesn't know what a sweet, thoughtful, intelligent, and eleven-on-a-ten-scale sexy woman's love he is missing!

But back to my description of my night fulfilling Katie's sexual fantasy...

After a brief reprieve, Katie and I made and shared more creampies until I finally fell asleep on top of and inside of my one-time paramour. I cannot actually recall the exact number of times we performed our dance that night, and if I tried to guess, you would either think of me as boastful for exaggerating, or deceitful for trying to downplay the events of which we both willingly partook.

I am not trying to say what we did was right by societal standards, the whole Cunnilingus Challenge and its aftermath, but we are consenting adults, all four of us, and no animals, or humans, were harmed beyond a few welts which eventually went away.

When Katie awoke to a darkened room, her candles all having long since burned their wicks away, it was my tongue she felt inside of her vagina, cleaning up the last remnants of our night of debauchery. She reached down to touch my head, and discovered that her nylon restraints had all been removed and returned, neatly folded, to her overnight bag on the hotel room's desk, along with her colorful robe and sexy blue nightie.

We took another hot bubble-bath together before getting dressed and walking the stairs down to the hotel lobby.

"You still have the room for three more hours," the slovenly clerk said with a leering wink as Katie reached into her purse for her key.

She looked at me and smiled, then handed the key to the clerk and said, "Let someone else have it."

"Can I drive you home?" I asked as we stepped out into the morning sun on the deserted downtown street.

"Oh, you've done that so many times already!" she giggled playfully, squeezing my arm. Then she added, "Just take me to your house, I can get a ride home with Liz."

"Liz is at my house?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

"Oh, she must not have told you," Katie began, raising a hand to her mouth as if she had spoken out of turn.

"What?" I asked, touching Katie's shoulder and turning her so we were facing each other.

"It's really not for me to say..." she began, then let her words hang in the air for a moment.

"You should ask your wife..."

Another pause.

"What is it, Katie?" I asked again, looking directly into her sea-green eyes.

"Well," she said quietly, gazing at her shoes, "Liz agreed to help her fulfill one of her sexual fantasies."

I wondered if Liz had taken her suitcase with her!

# # # # # #

And so, my friends, concludes my narrative of our Cunnilingus Challenge and the price I freely paid to fulfill my wife's and her two best friends' sexual fantasies. I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed being able to share it with you!

As always, please let the stories and poems you read inspire you to be gentler and more loving to those dear to you.

I believe sex is one of the very best things we have going for us, an opportunity to share our most private self with someone we love in a mutually enjoyable experience. In this way, we are all super heroes, and our own sexuality is the only super power we will ever need!

Peace!