Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once, I opted for the sheets and towels. I discovered the act of covering and uncovering me, and moving sheets around was cumbersome, and it ruined the feeling of relaxation I was trying to achieve.

"And frankly, my level of anxiety and embarrassment didn't decrease when I was covered. I felt like I was playing a losing game of hide and seek. The towel is moved for the massage, and my bits are exposed. Or oops, the towel slipped, and the masseuse got a peek of my private parts.

"I learned the massage is better, and I am more relaxed if I am 100% naked."

The men followed the women's lead and opted to be nude as well.

The couples lay on two padded tables that were set end-to-end. Their heads were a foot apart, and they were able to see their partner if they twisted their neck.

Mostly, they keep their eyes closed and focused on the massage. They did hold hands.

The masseuses went to work.

The guys got erections. That didn't phase the masseuses. They were professional. They ignored them and did a great job.

Afterward, the four people felt relaxed, refreshed, and sleepy. The men returned to their room and napped. The women soldiered on. They got facials, manicures, and pedicures.

They topped off the day of beauty with a trip to the hair salon. The auburn-haired women asked the profession for a recommendation.

The woman suggested light highlights. She said, "It pairs well with fair skin tones, like yours. The strands of golden blonde and copper hair will make your reddish hair pop.

Nora and Macyee kept their current styles, got a trim, and went with the suggested color treatment.

^^^

Nora entered the hotel room around three. Cupid looked up from the game on television and said, "You are stunning!"

She blushed due to his enthusiasm.

"Did you have lunch?"

"Yes. I ate between treatments. You?"

"Yes." He stood, smiled, and admired her hair. He lifted a hand and studied her new nail color.

"I'm guessing this is the end of our romantic getaway."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I can't touch or kiss you. You look amazing. You take my breath away. If I make love to you, I'm likely to muss your hair or smudge your perfectly applied nail polish.

"I should take you downstairs and parade you through the lobby and the streets for the world to enjoy your beauty. You are the pinnacle of female perfection!

"Oh, you! Stop it." Nora's face turned red. She was embarrassed and happy. Her smile couldn't have been bigger or brighter.

"Owe," she blurted. She brought a hand to her chest, and said, "Before I do anything. I need to lose some milk. The pressure is uncomfortable."

She began removing her top and bra. Cupid got the breast pump.

It had two suction cups so it did both breasts at once. She put it into position and turned it on.

"OH!" she yelped. "Fuck! I forgot to turn the dial down after I last used it. That hurt." She lowered the suction pressure, thought of Oliver, and her milk began to flow.

Cupid watched. The suction tugged on and distorted her nipples. He got an erection.

After six minutes, he asked, "Are you almost finished?"

"Almost. Usually, it takes ten minutes."

"Could I have a taste...from the source."

"You want to suckle?"

He nodded.

He'd rehearsed this in his head, and he said, "I want to suck your breasts and taste your milk. I haven't asked before because I didn't want to steal nourishment from our children, but if since you're going to throw this away..."

He didn't finish the sentence. He gave her a sheepish look.

"Oh. Okay." She turned off the pump and removed the apparatus from her boobs.

She smiled and said, "I shouldn't be surprised. The fact that men want to taste breast milk is a common topic among mothers.

"Some men want a taste, and some want to make it an ongoing thing. I won't name names, but scuttlebutt has it, some couples we know have been doing it for years.

"The women who do this are called 'Dairy Queens'."

"And the men?"

She laughed and said, "The men are called men because every man has done it or thought about doing it!"

They laughed.

Nora lay on the bed, and Cupid nursed from both breasts until she felt empty.

"Thank you," he said. "Was it weird?"

"No. It was nice. It's the same feeling I get when we cuddle. I felt comfortable and loved."

"I'm still hungry."

"Sorry, the wells are dry."

"Not all of them," he said as he gave her a wicked smile.

He flipped up her skirt, pulled down her underwear, and exposed her pussy.

"What do we have here?" She no longer had a hairy bush.

"A treat for you. I was going to get waxed and be totally hairless down there, but the esthetician told me I'd have to abstain from sex for twenty-four hours. So I got her to trim me."

Her pubes were shorter. She had a neat triangle of hair on her mons. Her thighs and where her legs joined her torso were bare. Short, trimmed hairs cover her labia.

Nora ran a hand over her genitals and said, "She shaved my thighs. I couldn't stand the thought of a razor on my pussy, so she trimmed the hair on my labia. She cleaned up the pubes on my lower belly and gave me this cute neat triangle.

"Do you like it?"

"YES!"

He put his head between her legs and licked her pussy from stem to stern.

"Ahh!" he sighed. "Truly a nectar worthy of the gods!"

He went to town on her. He soon had her sighing and squirming.

"Oh! Fuck!" she hollered as she orgasmed.

Cupid sat and watched her face and body contort. He smirked and said, "I caused that."

After Nora rested, she opened her eyes, smiled, and said, "Come here."

He crawled on top of her. She caressed his face and said, "I'm so glad things are okay between us."

"Me too," he said, and he kissed her.

She returned the kiss and tasted herself. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her vagina.

They made love. The next orgasm rocked Nora's world.

Cupid enjoyed his too.

Nora was exhausted after two orgasms, a day at the spa, and the massage. She fell asleep.

^^^

Maycee, who was inhabiting a duplicate of her sister's body, left the spa after getting her hair colored and returned to her room.

Owen was watching a ball game. He shouted, "Hello." Then he looked her way and said, "Wow. Double wow."

He got up and came to her. He was slack-jawed, and his eyes were wider than usual. He was stunned.

"This morning you were beautiful. Now, you're an angel."

Maycee blushed and looked down. His compliment slayed her.

"So you like my hair? I got some makeup tips too."

"I love everything! Are you hungry? Do you need to rest?"

She cupped her breasts and said, "I need to do something about these. They're swollen and feel like they're going to burst."

"I have you covered."

He picked up a box, brought it to her, and said, "While you were at the spa, I bought a breast pump. We've been managing the situation, but this will be quicker and better."

"Thanks," Maycee said, trying not to sound ungrateful. She thought, "Shit. I'm in trouble. Nora has one of those. How will I explain that I don't know how to work it?"

She threw a 'Hail Mary' pass and said, "I need to use the bathroom. Can you set it up for me?"

"Sure."

When she returned. He had the device assembled and ready to go.

"Ah. Ah. Babe, I just had my nails done. I don't want to mess them up. Could you undress me and use the pump on my boobs?"

"No problem."

Maycee breathed a sigh of relief.

Owen took over and did everything. He drained her engorged breasts, tossed out the milk, and washed the unit.

"Thanks, Owen. I feel so much better. How about a thank-you blowjob?

"Really? I'd love one. I'd be glad to make it a mutual thing."

"We'll have sex tonight. I'm tired, but I want to thank you for the compliments and for helping me with my milk problem."

She knelt and unbuckled his belt.

"Save your nails. I'll get that."

He undressed his lower half. His cock jutted straight and strong.

Maycee sucked his dick and did a hell of a job. As he moaned and shot his cum into her mouth. She giggled and said to herself, "I can't believe I'm giving my brother-in-law a BJ."

Her thinking distracted her. He kept spewing sperm. She gagged and coughed. She pulled off him, and his last rope of cum landed on her face.

"Sorry, Honey. I didn't mean to give you a facial. I lost control because that was a hell of a blowjob."

She coughed, swallowed, and cleared her throat. She said, "It's okay. It wasn't your fault. Some of your cum went down the wrong pipe. I'll be okay. I'm going to wash and hop into bed for a nap.

"Watch your game."

^^^

Cupid shook Nora; she woke.

"Honey, we talked about going on the dinner cruise. If you want to go, you need to get up and get ready."

She yawned, stretched, and said, "I want to go."

They got ready and took a cab to Penn's Landing where they boarded the boat for a three-hour cruise on the Delaware River.

They got drinks and went on deck to see Philadelphia's skyline.

"There's William Penn," Nora shouted. She pointed to the statue on top of City Hall."

Cupid read from a brochure, "The 37-foot tall bronze statue was placed on the top of Philadelphia's city hall in 1894. At 548 feet tall for a time it was the tallest building in the world.

"For almost a hundred years, a gentleman's agreement existed that no building in Philly should be taller than William Penn's hat. It remained the tallest building in Philadelphia until 1986."

"Cool," Nora said.

She and Cupid looked at the stars and the city's skyline. They ate dinner, drank, and danced to a DJ until the ship docked.

They took a cab back to their hotel.

^^^

"Where are we going to dinner?" Maycee asked.

"A place called Ambra," Owen said. "You like Italian food, don't you?"

The cab dropped them off at a small attractive restaurant. A handful of people were waiting for the restaurant to open.

Through the glass window, Owen and Maycee could see a little dining room with three tables that could accommodate twelve people.

"The dining room looks nice, but it's small," Maycee said. "I hope there is room for us."

"That room is not for us," Owen said, beaming. "We have the best seat in the house. The hotel concierge hooked us up with a special table. We will be seated in the kitchen. We will see how everything is prepared, and you can talk to the chef."

The door opened, and those with reservations were welcome in. Maycee and Owen were taken to a table in the kitchen. They met the chef. He told them about the nine courses he would be serving that night.

They watched him prepare their meal. As he cooked, he chatted with them. He told them what he was doing. He openly shared the recipe and his expertise.

The dishes looked like pieces of art and tasted great. They ate fish, meats, cheeses, vegetables, and dessert. Everything was fresh and paired with the perfect wine. It wasn't dinner; it was an event.

The personal attention made it memorable. Maycee loved it and couldn't stop talking about it on the ride home.

Owen unlocked the door to their room, waved her inside, and said, "So I did good? You liked the restaurant?"

"I loved the restaurant, and I love you for taking me there, and now, I'm going to show my appreciation. Come here!"

^^^

"That was a lot of fun," Nora said. "We were lucky it was a beautiful night."

"The stars didn't outshine you," Cupid said as he embraced and kissed her.

More kisses came. They undressed and got into bed. They made love like old lovers who knew what to do and how to do it. Their focus was pleasing their partner.

She sucked his dick. He ate her pussy. She spread her legs and sighed soulfully when he penetrated her.

He rolled off her and invited her to be in charge, and they had sex with her riding him.

They kissed and caressed each other. They seamlessly transitioned from one position to another. They did missionary lovingly and took advantage of the opportunity to kiss and look into each other's eyes.

Cowgirl style was an opportunity for Nora to get the clitoral stimulation she needed.

Cupid pounded her doggie-style.

A benefit of having face-to-face sex is the intimacy it provides. The benefit of having sex where you can't see your partner's face is the freedom it allows.

You don't have to worry about your facial expression. There is no concern that your partner will catch you staring at their dick, pussy, ass, or breasts.

Nora could masturbate to elevate her pleasure without having to look her lover in the eye.

To finish, the couple used a variation of the missionary position. They both wanted to see each other's expressions. She lay on her back with her legs spread.

He knelt in between her thighs, and each hand held a heel or ankle up in the air.

Cupid got a great view of Nora's face, breasts, and sex. This was not a position Nora would have done earlier. She was very exposed. However, now that she was aroused, she was ready to be an exhibitionist. As bold as any notorious flasher.

She liked the lustful look in his eyes as he leered at her naked body. She liked how his upward-angled penis dragged its fat head over her G-spot.

She hoped that after he drove his cock into her, he'd grind on her, giving her wonderful, out-of-this-world clit stimulation.

And it happened! Because Cupid read her mind.

They each accomplished their goals: they had fun, and their partner orgasmed.

^^^

Maycee pulled Owen to her and gave him a big kiss. She said to herself, "This is my last night with my brother-in-law. I'm pulling out the stops!"

She and Owen kissed. They quickly stripped.

"What!" Owen exclaimed when he saw her vagina. "Your bush is gone!"

She twisted her hips and showed off her hairless sex. "I didn't get waxed. The idea of the esthetician ripping hair off my most private parts was too scary for me. I got her to shave me. The results are the same. I have a bald sex and this cute diamond-shaped section of hair above my clit.'

He knelt in front of her and examined her vagina. All the curly pubes were gone. He touched her labia, ran his hand across her slit, and said, "It's so smooth."

She giggled and said, "I hear, the best way to appreciate it is with your tongue."

"Good idea!"

He carried her to the bed and dropped her. She laughed as she bounced on the bed. He scrambled onto the bed, got in between her legs, and lapped at her smooth, sleek sex.

"Oh!" she moaned.

Things went exactly as Maycee had hoped.

Owen was enthralled with her smooth, sleek, clean pussy. He couldn't get enough. His eyes devoured it; so did his mouth. He couldn't stop exploring her clean-shaven pussy with his fingers, lips, and tongue.

"OOHHh!" Maycee screamed as a gigantic orgasm ripped through her sister's body.

It took minutes for her to recover. When she opened her eyes, Owen was right there, smiling at her and looking very proud of himself.

She patted his head and said, "You did good. You can pick the next thing."

"Anything?"

"Not my ass. I don't do anal, but anything else. Do you want a handjob or a blowjob? Do you want me on top or to do it doggie-style?"

"Titty fuck."

"Huh?"

"I want to fuck your breasts."

"Okay. I've never done that. I have some baby oil. I use it to remove my makeup. We can use it as a lubricant."

She went to fetch and asked, "What's the best way to do this?"

"You lie on your back in bed, I'll straddle your waist and fuck your tits while you push them together."

"Okay."

Maycee got the oil, poured it on her chest and his erection, and got everything coated. She jerked him off for a bit and then lay on the bed.

Owen mounted her and slid his slick cock between her boobs. She pressed them together, and he fucked them; he did it slow, and he did it fast.

Maycee giggled.

Owen rose and brought his dick to her mouth. She kissed the tip, beat his meat, and said, "I'm not going to suck it. Baby oil isn't something anyone should ingest. Are you enjoying your titty fuck?"

"Yes."

He resumed and said, "It feels good. Your tits are soft. It's always fun to see your boobs. It's hot seeing my dick squeezed between your breasts.

He fucked her tits and played with her nipples. He was so into it, he didn't realize how close he was to cumming.

He pulled out, stroked his cock, and shouted, "Oh! Fuck!" as he shot his load on her face.

"Oh, Fuck, " he said to himself as he realized her giving her a facial, and gobs of cum landed on his wife's face and chest. "Is she going to be upset?" he wondered.

Things were tense for a few seconds, and then she laughed. Owen was relieved and said, "Thanks for letting me live out one of my fantasies. I'll get you a towel."

He wet a towel with warm water, gave it to her, and she cleaned up.

They lay naked in bed, talking and laughing. Soon, they were kissing and caressing. They made love, rotating through a few positions.

Owen had great stamina since he had orgasmed.

They finished with her on top. Her boobs bounced. Her eyes were glassy as she was in the zone, enjoying his dick.

They cried out as they crested, and she collapsed into his arms.

Sleep overtook them.

^^^Sunday Morning^^^

The happy couples slept in. They woke up, kissed, and told each other, 'I love you!"

They showered, dressed, and ate a sumptuous brunch. Afterward, they packed their suitcases and drove to Owen and Nora's home.

Cupid fuzzified their memories and merged the three Maycees into one person. She retained the knowledge of everything that had happened to her duplicates.

Nora and Owen thanked Maycee for looking after the kids. She left, and they hugged and kissed their children.

Maycee opened the door to her car and saw Cupid.

She said, "Thank you. My sister and brother-in-law look happy. That look of love for each other is back in their eyes. Thank you so much."

"I accomplished everything you prayed for?"

"Yes."

"In cases like this, the appropriate action is to sacrifice an animal to me. A sheep, goat, or, for a big job, a bull. The animal should be healthy, or I will take offense. Often their horns are painted or decorated with ribbons to add to their worth."

"I don't have any animals. By sacrifice, do you mean I have to cut its throat?"

He nodded.

"I couldn't do that. Could I make it up to you another way?"

"Take me to your bed," he said and smiled, adding, "I'm sure we can work something out."

Maycee drove to her place, and they entered.

Cupid said, "If you make love to me with the same passion you showed Owen, I will consider the debt paid."

"Em...Okay," she answered.

He kissed her.

"This is a really good kiss," she thought. "He's a good-looking man. I'm not in a relationship, so it's not like I'm cheating on anyone. He's a god. I imagine that he'll be good in bed."

"I am."

She was stunned and asked, "Can you read my mind?"

He chuckled and said, "Yes and I'm aware of your emotions. For example, I know you found my kiss pleasing, and you are becoming aroused. Don't worry. You need not fear me. I want what you want: a pleasurable roll in the hay."

They stripped and had sex. Cupid was gentle and unhurried. They kissed a lot. He roused the sex-loving woman inside her.

She devoured his cock.

She came when he went down on her.

She orgasmed multiple times when he fucked her, and she sighed and smiled as his cum filled her vagina.

They snuggled afterward.

She sighed and said, "That was the best sex ever!"

"You are a beautiful and passionate woman. I enjoyed our coupling."

She beamed as said, "We made a good team and resurrected the love my sister and Owen had for each other. Do you do this often? I'd be glad to help. People get in the way of their happiness. We could be the caped crusaders who restore love all over the world."