Cure for a Headache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was squirming and moaning almost constantly now. "Fuck the massage, Myra. Spread my pussy and look how wet you have me. Just finish me up. Please, get me off. I'm going crazy here."

The larger girl slid back farther, using the fingers and thumb of her right hand to spread the vaginal lips. The wetness reflected any light that reached them, the earlier pink replaced now with a darker shade, the clit standing out from between the hood. Her thumb moved to caress it, causing Gina to arch her back. A finger slowly sank into the wetness just a little below. Slowly the finger began moving in and out of the hole as her thumb continued massaging the love button.

Gina was arching and bending and bucking. "My god, you're a fucking tease. Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. More, please, oh fuck, give me more."

Pausing to slide in a second finger, Myra watched in awe as he fingers disappeared and reappeared and her friend responded as if by magic. Then Gina was crying out and Myra felt the walls of the vagina squeezing at her fingers. She suddenly went from moderate to very fast pace and the cries that had been fading suddenly jumped to a new level. Once again the vagina squeezed her fingers, a little harder this time.

The waves crashed back and forth inside Gina, spreading from belly to head and back again as she had three orgasms in quick succession. Finally she reached down and grabbed Myra's wrist, telling her, "Stop stop stop, oohhh, I can't take any more. Please, stop now."

Once Gina had her breathing under control again, she told her friend, "Get up on your hands and knees and kiss me."

Myra complied, confused. "My hands and .. OHHHHhhhmmmm." As soon as she could reach, Gina ran her hand down Myra's belly and hooked a finger into Myra's pussy, the other hand pulling the head down for a hard kiss. It felt really good, but it was strange to her. Myra had masturbated, even used a dildo now and then, but no other person had ever put their fingers into her. She melted into the open mouth, surprised how quickly Gina had her hips moving. Only then did she realize how very aroused she had been from the massage.

Gina was also feeling surprise. She had certainly felt herself many times, but this was the first time she was really kissing, let alone fingering, another woman. Still, in the excitement of the moment, she didn't care. In fact, she very much wanted to return the pleasure she had been given. The moans echoing in her mouth, the movement of the hips, all the familiar actions but by a different body, let her know she had given Myra an orgasm. If there were no other signs, the glassy eyes looked down as they broke their kiss would have given it away.

A half hour later, they were sitting on the floor next to each other, a tumbler with Kentucky and ice in hand, cushions back on the couch they were leaning against. Both were naked, both had their legs spread, and both felt blissful.

"I just realized, my headache is gone," Gina smiled. "You did say you would make it go away, but I had no idea you were planning to do it like that."

Myra blushed. "I wasn't planning it. I really just wanted to give you a great massage, but once you were naked and I was touching you, something happened. I'm sorry."

Gina laughed. "You're sorry you gave me some of the best orgasms I've ever had? Shit, I want to take you home with me so I can have more of those, or you can teach my stupid husband how to give them. Or are you strictly a girls' girl?"

"Oh, no, I like men. I mean, I guess I like men. I don't actually have, I mean, there haven't been any. Honestly, I've never been this intimate with anybody before." Myra looked at her feet uncomfortable.

"My dear girlfriend," Gina said softly, "there is so much more to life than sex, though I have to say that sex can be a great part of it. You don't need to have a partner a week to be fulfilled. This was just two really good friends who came together in the right mood at the right time and it was wonderful and I will cherish this memory. I may even look forward to new memories, but I'm not going to plan for that. You have nothing to feel sorry for or feel bad about."

Myra was silent and Gina took another sip of beer. "I know what you're thinking. Easy for me to say since I've got a ring already. Sure, but remember why I came over here. That guy I'm so happily married to had me angry enough that my head was pounding with a headache and my stomach was all upside down from the pain. It's good, but it isn't all happy joy."

Gina kept looking down. "Maybe, but I'll never know."

"Why not? You are one of the sweetest people I ever met. And this skill of yours, wow, I'm kind of serious about you teaching Alex how to do that, and show him by doing. No protests. I'd be right there watching and you don't get to ride him just for practice, so put that cowgirl thought away." Both women laughed.

"I don't think there's any danger of that. Besides, I might crush him."

"Yeah, about that, I'm going to say something as a friend that I never thought I'd say to you. I don't care about your size, but it isn't healthy. You told me you wanted to do massage, but they gave you reasons you couldn't and it was based on your size. I want you to get a membership and be my gym buddy."

Myra looked at her friend. "You think I could look like you?"

Gina tipped up the bottle and emptied it, then stood up. "I didn't say that, and you don't have to try. But you keep talking about your size, so it's time you did something about it. Just like that fifth grade science project where you almost started a fire, I'll stand with you all the way. And after today, oh my god girl, today was so special. I feel like today we connected on a whole new level."

"Yeah, that level," Myra said, smiling, as she stood and held her hand at the height of her friend's pussy. "And, if you won't be too embarrassed to be seen with me. I'll accept your gym challenge."

"Great, you set a goal and I'll help you reach it." She reached out and pulled Myra close. "I can't believe how good this feels. I've never ever even thought of sex with a girl before, and now I want to take you and just keep going. But, I need to get home and talk to Alex. If we argue again, I'll call you, ok?"

Myra kissed her friend lightly. "I never had sex with anybody before. You're my first, and I didn't plan it at all. honest."

They hugged and kissed for a while, then Gina started getting dressed. "Next time, maybe you should not plan it again. Maybe it's because I could sense you were just getting pulled along, but I haven't had that kind of anticipation since the months after the wedding."

After Gina was gone, Myra stood naked in her living room, deep in thought. She looked at an empty beer bottle on the kitchen counter, then picked it up and sucked on it. No, that wasn't right. She licked it. Still not right. She went to get a dildo, a realistic one, and turned on her laptop. Maybe things would get carried away with a guy, and she needed to know what to do with him. She went to a porn site and searched on 'blowjobs' telling herself it was for education.

She also wondered, feeling that thrill of fear, if Gina would let her finish a massage of Alex like that. For education, of course. Maybe Gina could give her a few pointers.

She selected a video and began watching as a girl pulled a guy's pants down and began using her mouth on him. The dildo went into her mouth to get wet, then she put it against her pussy and pushed, surprised how wet she still was. The dildo wasn't as good as Gina's fingers had been, but it was good for now.

She realized she was hoping Alex argued when Gina got home. Really argued. The kind that would cause a headache.


12