Curiosity

Story Info
Andrea's curiosity led to a change in our marriage.
25.3k words
4.55
304.3k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,799 Followers

My name is Eric Samson, I'm thirty five years old and I'm looking in at my newborn daughter through the viewing window at the maternity ward. Her mom, is resting comfortably, and I'm waiting for a nurse to come out and suit me up, so I can hold my daughter again. For some reason, the nurses always want to put me and other visitors in scrubs, and clean us up before they allow us to touch the baby. I guess it makes sense because I wouldn't want anything to happen to my precious little angel before she starts her life out.

They suit me up and I lift her from the nurse's arms. I marvel again at the absolute beauty of the wrinkled little person in my arms. From the first second that I saw her, I loved her more than anything else on this planet, whether she knew it or not. I could already imagine the person she was going to turn out to be. I was so ready to watch her grow and help her along her life's journey. No matter what happens, her mom and I will be there, guiding her along the way.

After a half hour, that seemed like only a few seconds, I gave her back to the nurse. As I stepped out of the room. I noticed a very attractive blonde woman waiting for me. My happiness evaporated, and my smile transformed itself into a grimace.

"Mr. Samson," said the security guard. "We don't normally let people into the maternity area unless they're family, but this woman said she was related to you."

"It's Okay," I told him. "Unfortunately she's my wife."

"How is being married to a woman who looks like that, unfortunate?" he asked.

"Trust me, that bitch is bat shit crazy," I said just loud enough for him alone to hear.

"You looked really good in there holding your baby," said Andrea, stepping up to me. "You're going to be a great father. But I think you should, reconsider your actions. This divorce isn't going to happen, no matter what you try. I'll block it any way I can. We need to sit down and talk. Us throwing rocks at each other through our lawyers is only making them rich. Can we just talk. Just for a few minutes."

Andrea, my wife, is beautiful, spoiled and curious. She's used to getting her own way no matter what happens and simply can't accept it when things don't go her way. Andrea is about 5' 7", weighs about 120 well shaped pounds. At 36, she has a bikini body. A nice trim waist with beautiful long tapering legs. Her breasts are barely more than a mouthful, but perky with upturned nipples that a slight breeze can cause to become erect and lengthened. She has the tiniest tightest ass, that you can bounce a quarter off of. Her features are a little sharp, but she has the bluest eyes you will ever see. She's also a woman that loves sex. She is definitely not a tease or an Ice Maiden. That's the unfortunate part.

"I have to be there when Melissa wakes up," I told her. "That gives us about an hour for your talk. Let's go to the visitor's lounge. We should have some privacy there, unless you try to turn this into another shouting match. But remember you're the one who wants to talk. So if you start yelling or giving me any of your shit, I'll have them throw you the fuck out of here."

We got to the lounge and sat down in chairs near the back. "It's your show Andie so say what you have to say and let's get it over with.

She licked her lips and started talking. "Well first off, I wanted to tell you that I forgive you for cheating on me. I forgive you for breaking the rules we established for our relationship. I forgive you for getting another woman pregnant and running off with her. I want us to put all of this behind us. And I want you to come home with me, so we can get our marriage back on track. I do realize that you'll have to pay some kind of child support to Melissa for the baby. But I'm thinking that you should limit the time that you spend with that child, so it's not hard for you to choose between it and our children. I love you Eric, I've never loved anyone else except you, so I'm willing to overlook everything you did and take you back. I also promise that no mention of this will ever be made. We'll just move forward. I won't try to hold this over your head or anything else. Let's just say this was all a big mistake and erase it from our memory. Melissa always wanted a baby more than anything else, and Mike couldn't give her one. So if we get back together, everyone wins."

"Oh Andie, could we really do that?" I asked with mock sincerity. "You're giving me a "Get out of Jail free card?"

"Just this once," she smiled nodding her head and reaching for me. "I'll never lose you for anything, and I won't share you. You're mine forever. I'd kill Melissa before I'd let her have you." I pulled back from her as if she was on fire.

"Kick rocks, you stupid bitch," I snapped at her. Then got up and walked away. I realized then that Andie should never have been released, she was still crazy. I went down the hall to Melissa's room. I smiled at the nurse and pointed at the door.

"She's going to be asleep for a while," the nurse said to me quietly.

"I can't think of any place I'd rather be," I said. "I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up." The nurse smiled again and waved as I went into the room. Melissa was lying on her side turned towards me. I pulled the covers closer around her and sat down in the chair beside the bed. she was beautiful even sleeping. That has to come from an inner beauty. God knows Andie was beautiful on the outside, but she looked like a fucking shrew when she was asleep. Somehow when she wasn't conscious her inner ugliness just shone through her mask of sexy facial expressions. As I looked at Melissa's beatific slumbering face the past 16 months just rolled away.

I'm a successful architect, and Andie and I were just moving into a house we'd built. Some of the neighbors were upset about our house at first, because we'd purchased two adjoining lots and torn down the existing ranch styled homes on them. Then we'd built our dream home on the site and re-landscaped it. I guess our house was kind of big compared to the other homes in the neighborhood, but it was the house of our dreams where we could grow old together and someday raise our family.

It took a while for a lot of the neighbors to come around, but Mike and Melissa came over to meet us the very first day we moved in. They lived right next door to us and you could look into their kitchen from our deck. Mike was kind of burly but with a slight paunch, and constantly had a two day beard growth. Melissa was very cheerful and while not in Andie's league was really pretty. Melissa was short at about 5' even and her body while not like Andie's bikini babe tall thin figure was very interesting. She had large breasts and a big round ass. Her waistline unfortunately was also kind of thick. If it hadn't been for that gut, her body would have been incredible.

They brought over pizza and beer, and we spent that first night getting to know them. It was the first of many nights we'd spend either on our deck, in our pool or in our living room. Over the next few months we became the best of friends. Mike and I often went bowling, or golfing on the weekends. We were always driving around in either his pickup truck or my hopped up Mustang GT. I love that car it has custom paint, a Flowmaster exhaust system and too many other modifications to talk about. If you saw the car you'd think it was just like any other Red Mustang with Stripes along the lower body panels. On closer inspection you'd notice that the stripes are the outlines of buildings that I'd designed. It is a beautiful car and I love it to this day. It's going to be weird putting a baby seat in the back, but you do what you have to.

A lot of nights we'd all just hang out either at Mike and Mel's place or at ours. Mike just like every other guy I'd ever known couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of Andie. Whether she was just hanging out in jeans, or in one of her bikinis my wife is an eyeful.

"Have you ever thought about swinging," Mike asked me one night when the women were off doing something.

"We don't have a swing back here, but maybe that's a good idea," I said.

"No ya dope, I'm talking about... you know trying out someone else's stuff. It can really put the spice back in your relationship. After being married for a long time, even the best relationships can get kind of stale. Even when you're eating steak every night, you sometimes want to try a little chicken or some fish if you know what I mean."

"Nope, I don't know what you mean, I'll see you later Mike," I said getting up. When I got to bed that evening Andie asked me why I was so upset. "Nothing to worry about," I told her. "Mike just said something really stupid."

I rolled over and grabbed Andie and started tickling her. While she laughed uncontrollably, I pulled my fur covered handcuffs from under the pillow, where I'd hidden them. Before Andie realized what was happening I'd snapped one cuff over her left wrist and then wrapped the cuffs around the bedpost and snapped the other cuff around her right wrist.

"What are you doing Eric?" she said. Her eyes were as big as saucers. I reached down and grabbed a thick scarf that I'd laid on the bed. I tied one of her legs to the foot post on the bed and the other to the bed-frame. My beautiful wife was now tied up, spread eagle on our bed. I opened a drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a large feather, and a can of spray lube that was supposed to warm up when blown on or touched.

Andie could hear me moving around in the darkness, but she couldn't see what I was doing. I started out by gently running the feather lightly across her shoulder and down her arm. She shivered at the unexpected sensation. "Eric stop that," she said, though the tone of her voice told me that she wanted me to continue. I sprayed the lube across her breasts and up both legs with a final squirt on her shaved pussy. "Eric," she said again stretching my two syllable name into a much longer word.

She started trying to move her legs together and couldn't. I blew gently on her left breast, causing the spray to begin to warm up. "Oh please, do that again," she said. I blew on the other breast and the pungent and musky aroma of Andie's arousal filled my nostrils. I blew on her pussy and she started trying to thrust her vagina since she couldn't move anything else. I licked the inside of one leg starting from her knee and moving slowly upwards. When I got near the top, I stopped and started over again on the other leg. This time I stopped again and then plunged my tongue directly into her slit, licking as quickly and roughly as I could. "Oh shit," she screamed, as I ran my tongue over her clit and the lube spray warmed her up even more. When I started gently biting and sucking her heated clit she screamed again as her first orgasm overwhelmed her. I started fingering her as I continued licking and she was still sensitive from the first one. "No please stop," she said. But I kept going knowing that she really didn't want me to stop.

"Eric, you'd better get up here and fuck me, before I pass out," she screamed. Who am I to argue with a lady. I quickly took off my shorts and shirt and started out by straddling her. I kneeled by her head and let my dick dangle right in front of her face. I kept fingering her as I did this.

"If you want to get fucked you have to earn it," I said.

I lowered the tip of my dick to her lips and she immediately opened her mouth and slurped it inside. From the position of her head she could only get the tips inside so she started running her tongue around it. I hunched over more so she could get more inside, continuing to finger her pussy all the while. She was bucking her hips and moving her head all at the same time. The heated lube was doing its work and she started whining. "Eric, I... I'm begging you," she said. "I'll do anything you want. My pussy is on fire. Fuck me damn it."

So I did. I slipped my dick into her and started fucking her. Slowly at first but we quickly ramped up the pace and the intensity until we were just two bodies slapping together. If we had been two pieces of wood rubbing against each other that quickly we'd have caught fire. After she came for what must've been the third time I untied the leg that was tied to the bed-frame and flipped her over. I knelt down and sprayed lube on her ass and blew on it. "No Eric," she whined. "Don't fuck my ass!"

"It's my ass," I told her. As I slowly eased the head of my dick past her sphincter ring. Once inside I started to gently but forcefully push until I was all the way in.

"Ooh Eric," she slurred. "You're so nasty."

Her ass was so tight that it only took me a few minutes before I was ready to come. I pulled out and rolled her back over and shot my sperm all over her face. "Eric," she screamed as the warm semen landed on her face and chin.

"You like it," I said mirthfully.

"You should have warned me so I could open my mouth," she said. "Now it's all wasted."

"It's wasted anyway as long as you're on the pill," I said quietly. Then I untied her other leg and un-cuffed her hands. I lay down on the bed and pulled the covers over me.

The mood was gone. She rolled over to me and tried to kiss me and I just turned my head. Andie knew that it wasn't the fact that she had my cum all over her face, that caused me to pull away. She lay down beside me and said, "Eric, don't worry. There's no one else in the world that I want to have kids with. There's no one else that I love. I just want to enjoy ourselves for a few years before I have to wreck my body with stretch marks, sagging tits and a fat ass."

"I swear to you, we have all the time in the world. I'm going to spend the rest of my life married to you I swear it," she said. "We're going to be happy and have the best family ever, just not right now."

She wrapped her arms around me and we went to sleep. Andie since we'd been together had a habit of sleeping with one leg and one arm over me. she claimed that it had become a habit, and she couldn't get to sleep without me.

Andie and I had sex every night and some mornings without fail. She had a very high sex drive and enjoyed all kinds of sex. Oral, Anal, whatever, it didn't matter as long as she got off. We were usually all over each other and I loved her so much, that I had trouble believing it sometimes.

I went to work every day making the long commute in my Mustang. Andie stayed home and took care of the house. Melissa and I waved to each other often as she drove off in her old Honda every morning. Mike was between jobs, so he stayed home. I was glad of that because it meant that in an emergency, Andie had someone to call who could get to the house far faster than I could.

A few weeks after my conversation with Mike, about swinging, it came up again. this time it was Andie who brought it up.

"Eric," she said. "Have you ever wanted to try another woman?"

"Hell no," I spat. "I love you and you're enough for me."

"Well, I'm not saying that I want you to go out and just fuck some stranger, I'm just saying that maybe we should bring someone else in with us," she said. "It's just something I'm curious about."

"Besides, we're almost there anyway," she said.

"Andie what are you talking about?" I asked sharply.

"Haven't you noticed the last few times that Mike and Mel came over. You and I started kissing and Mike and Mel started kissing too. And then you started fingering me through the hole in my shorts until I came all over your fingers baby," she said.

"Well while you were doing it, Mike was staring at me, and I was just kind of wondering..." she hesitated.

"Wondering what?" I snapped.

"Well, uhm...what it would be like," she said quietly.

"Be more specific," I said sharply. Andie wasn't used to the edge in my tone. And she backed away from me a little bit. I don't think she was ever afraid of me hurting her because God knows I'd die before I ever hit her, but she just wasn't accustomed to me not instantly giving her what she wanted.

Let me give you an example. After I'd gotten my first commission, and did a great job on it, my then bosses gave me a substantial raise and a bonus. My vision for the money was for us to put it away to start saving for a house. Andie brought me home papers to sign the next day, for her BMW. The down-payment alone wiped out the bonus, and the monthly note would definitely tax my income. That car cost more than the house we were living in at the time. The end result was that we ate tuna for a month but Andie got her car.

"Be more specific Andrea. I want to make sure that I understand you, clearly," I said again. "What you're asking me for, is for you to have sex with another man, right?"

"Well, not another man, just Mike," she said quickly.

"No," I said sharply. "Wait, I'm sorry that didn't come out the way I wanted it to. Fuck No!! Never in this life," I screamed as loudly as I could. At that moment for the first time since I'd met her I couldn't stand to look at my wife. I got up and knocked the chair I'd been sitting in over and left the room.

A few hours later after I'd gone out for a run and cooled down, I went into the kitchen and saw Andie there seated at the kitchen table eating her dinner.

"Here I'll get you a plate honey," she said.

I walked past her without saying anything, got a beer out of the fridge and went out onto the deck.

I'd always loved the view from this deck. It was part of the reason why it was included in my design. I looked over and saw Melissa sitting at her kitchen table, grading papers probably, and wondered if she knew what my wife, her supposed friend had proposed. She probably didn't have a clue. Melissa was a pretty woman, not in Andie's class of course, but she just needed to take better care of herself. If she got rid of that gut and toned up a little bit she'd be pretty hot. I couldn't believe my mind was wandering so much as I watched the moon from my deck.

I guess I wanted to think about anything other than Andie's suggestion. I knew before I married her that Andie had an extremely high sex drive. I'd always thought that I was enough for her. We were both pretty compatible sexually, I always thought. Andie brought the willingness to do it anytime and anywhere, and I brought the imagination and creativity. She never knew what to expect from me. From candles and roses, to me tying her up and spanking her. But she did know that whatever we tried, it was always done with love and affection.

Obviously she was starting to need more. I think that she saw this as just another little thing for her to beg for and try to get her way on. I saw it as far more serious. To me it was the first sign that we were drifting apart and I loved her so much that it just broke my heart.

"It's a really beautiful night out. It's warm and that big old moon is really lighting everything up," she said from behind me. "Is there anybody here who'd like to try skinny dipping in our pool with me, or should we just, take this upstairs." She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Andrea, let go of me. I came out here to be alone, so I could think. But it's your house too, so if you want the deck, I'll go somewhere else," I said.

"I'll go sit by the pool, is that far enough from you?" she snapped.

"Not nearly," I snapped right back at her. I got up went back inside the house and grabbed my keys from the island in the center of the large chef's kitchen. Before Andie could react I was out the front door and driving away. My Mustang's exhaust system and V8 growl alerting the neighborhood that I was out and about.

I seemed to just drive forever that night, and though it made me feel better, I knew that it wasn't going to make my problem go away. I say my problem, because even though Andie was the one who was fucking up our marriage. It literally hurt me to do anything that displeased her. Over the course of one stupid evening I'd yelled at her, cursed at her, and walked away from her. I'd never, in all of our time together done even one of those things.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,799 Followers