Curiosity Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh didn’t Amy tell you? I’m sorry,” he said, eyeing my relaxed outfit.

“It’s not your fault. I’ll just be a minute. You folks go on and start without me.” I said, and started to climb the staircase.

Amy stood at the top of the staircase looking absolutely stunning. Her red, low-cut spandex dress hugged every delicious inch of her, and was the perfect compliment to her dark hair and deep red lipstick. There’s was no way I could be upset with her, looking like that.

“Oh, err, Mom! Gosh, I’m sorry! With all the excitement of meeting you, I forgot all about the formal thing, until you had already gone downstairs. Please forgive me?” She pleaded.

I gave her a motherly kiss on the cheek and slapped her rear end. I feigned being upset and said I would have to give her some proper punishment later. She seemed delighted with that idea. I quickly pried myself into the only formal thing I brought with me, a long, black, strapless gown with an extra long slit up the side. It was far too daring for the occasion, but it was formal.

By the time I got back to the dining room, the lights were dimmed to near extinction and all I could see, at first, was the flicker of candles. Amy said something sweet about my dress, as John pulled the chair out for me.

“Very nice. Very nice, indeed!” He said.

I half-turned to thank him and noticed his furtive glance at my cleavage.

“You’re looking quite handsome too John,” I smiled, and purposely let my eyes fall to his crotch.

“Dinner is served,” said Carol, pushing a serving cart to the table.

I thought my eyes would fall out of my head. She was dressed in the skimpiest French maid outfit I’ve ever seen. She must have seen my reaction.

“Hope you ladies are offended. John won a bet with me, and this is the result. You must know, I don’t usually dress like this for dinner!” She said, embarrassed.

The black and white outfit was a least one size to small for Carol. Her sizable boobs were pushed up and out so far you could see the tops of her areolas. The skirt was so tiny it covered virtually nothing when she bent over. With the thigh-high black fishnet hose and patent leather pumps, she reeked of sex.

“It looks cute on you. You make a very sexy French maid!” I insisted.

“Thanks Barb. I feel a little better now,” said Carol from the other side of the table.

“I’m interested in knowing more about this bet,” said Amy, batting her eyes at John.

“Ah yes, the bet! Well, you see, the maid’s outfit is only part of the bet,” smirked John.

“Please John, let’s not bring up all the sordid details,” said Carol, taking her seat across from John.

The dinner fare of oysters on the half-shell and succulent steak was sexy. The slow background music was sexy. The four of us were all dressed sexy. So I had to conclude that Carol’s penalty had to be sex related. I was correct. What came as a surprise was to discover that Amy and I was the subject of the bet.

“I really can’t give you all the particulars right now, but suffice it to say, it definitely concerns you two ladies,” admitted John. “By the way Carol, dear, I believe it’s time for our desert!”

“Oh God. You are going to make me do this, aren’t you? You asshole,” said Carol. “I hope you girls won’t be too offended… John, you asshole!” She repeated and made her exit to the kitchen.

Amy and I looked at each other with shrugs, not knowing what the heck was next. Within 3 minutes or so out came Carol with a flaming Cherries Jubilee. She served Amy and I and then sat the pan down in front of John. Taking a ladle full of cherries, she slowly poured them on her neck, letting each cherry and it’s hot sauce slide down her striking cleavage. John took hold of both her tits and sucked each cherry from her chest.

Amy and I watched in awe, as he savored each bite. Pulling open the elastic on her bodice, he fully exposed both of her big tits and smeared the sauce all over her bosom with his tongue.

“Wow. That looks like fun!” Cooed Amy, as she about fell out of chair trying to get a better view.

“It IS fun – and tasty too. Come here and see,” said John, motioning to Amy.

Carol seemed undaunted with performing her penalty, and I was getting hot just watching her mood change. John hoisted his wife up on the table and she threw her head back as the cherries continued to roll. Carol started to moan with each bite John took and apparently enjoyed having an appreciative audience. Amy stood behind John, reached inside her tight dress top and played with her own tits.

“Ummmm, this is the ONLY way to eat cherries. Want a bite, Amy?” He asked and turned to catch Amy touching herself.

Amy looked over at a smiling Carol and knew it would be OK with her. She glanced at me like a lost sheep. “Can I try one, Mom? It seems so nasty,” she paused.

“What do you say MOM?” John asked me, with extra emphasis on “Mom”.

Still holding on to the façade, I answered, “Amy, it’s up to you. Maybe just one wouldn’t hurt,” I said, really wishing it were me that was doing the cherry dipping.

“OK then. Maybe just one,” Amy eagerly stepped up to the table.

Carol spread her legs open to give Amy better access. Amy glanced down and stopped dead in her tracks.

“Your wife isn’t wearing any underwear!” She shouted.

“So?” Continued John, “Go ahead, have a cherry.”

There were two cherries resting nicely in Carol’s cleavage. Amy leaned down and licked one up. Carol let out a rather suggestive sigh.

“Yum, yum, they ARE tasty like this!” Amy said.

“Go ahead and have another,” urged John.

Amy leaned down again, but this time she opted to play with the second cherry. She rolled it with her tongue up and down Carol’s long cleavage. Carol moaned louder. John pressed Amy’s head to Carol’s chest.

“Go ahead and taste that yummy sauce too,” John whispered.

Amy’s eyes met Carol’s, as she swallowed the cherry and proceeded to lap up the sweet sauce from Carol’s boobs. Now Carol was really moaning. John gently moved Amy’s head from her cleavage to one of his wife’s hard nipples. Amy took the bait and began licking and sucking, much the same way she had done mine. Carol lowered herself back on the table to rest on her elbows. Amy compensated for Carol’s move and inched closer, until her leg was pressed firmly against Carol’s naked pussy. She grabbed hold of both of Carol’s jugs and alternated her sucking, all the time, moving her thigh harder against Carol’s bush.

“YES, YES, YES… OH GOD! Don’t stop, Honey! I’m cuming!” Cried Carol.

John and I, needless to mention, were completely turned on. I slid my hand inside the slit in my gown and began working on my own orgasm. John, on the other hand, wasn’t so coy about it. He unzipped and pulled out a healthy 8-inch cock. Watching him beat off took my mind off the girls. With Amy bent over Carol, her short dress rode up on her hips. John saw his chance from behind, and raised Amy’s dress up to show her pantyhose covered bottom. Sliding his fingers inside her waistband, he yanked them down, panties and all. Carol was now flat on her back with her legs dangling off the table’s edge. Her repetitive screams made Amy work all the harder on those glorious tits. So much so, that I don’t think Amy was fully aware of John’s full cock entering her pussy. Taking all this in was making me boil over. I threw caution to the wind, stood up and unzipped my gown. Peeling it down around me, I dropped my panties, which left me in nothing but my black thigh-high hose and heels.

Carol was slowly coming down from her climax, when she looked over at my naked body next to her. With a knowing look, she reached over between my legs and dipped her fingers into my wet pussy. After tickling my clit, she pulled her hand back, closed her eyes and licked her fingers clean of my juices. That was the only cue I needed. With one arm, I cleared away a path on the table behind her and crawled up to straddle her head. She reached up, encircled my cellulite-riddled thighs with her arms and pulled my pussy to her mouth. Now it was Amy and I who were the moan-makers.

John was really slinging his meat into Amy. Backing her up and thrusting her forward with each long stroke. Carol’s open mouth sucked in my pussy and her tongue ran circles around the insides of my lips. I massaged and tugged on her boobs, until my hands were covered with cherry sauce residue. Carol moved her hands over my ass and up my back to gently prod me to lean over her. My head slightly bumped into Amy’s, as I leaned down to form a perfect ‘69’ with Carol. I impaled Carol’s sweet snatch with my tongue, and hiked her fishnet-covered legs up to take an occasional taste of her asshole.

“Oh GOD! Mommy, he’s fucking me so hard! I don’t think I can make him stop!” Cried Amy.

“Is that a problem?” I asked, between licks.

“I’m not on the pill. Oh God, OH GOD! Now it’s throbbing inside me!”

“John… JOHN!” I screamed to get his attention.

The sweat poured from his face and by his grimaces, I knew he was more than ready to shoot his load.

“Honey grab the base of your cock very tightly,” I spoke calmly. “Now John, Amy isn’t on the pill, so I want you to take it out and bring it to me now,” I said firmly.

He nodded, gripped his cock and whipped it out of Amy’s young love box. His bulbous cockhead was coated with Amy’s juices and the tip leaked a long stream of precum, as he quickly brought it to my mouth. Carol had my clitoris in her mouth and bit down, as John blew his white hot cum in my mouth. At the peak of my climax, there was no time to even suck him off. With my mouth wide open, his load spilled out onto his wife’s succulent pussy. This triggered Carol’s second or third orgasm; she bit down on my clit even harder. I lowered my head and slurped up his cum, eating her out again in the process. We answered each other’s orgasms like that for another five minutes.

Amy was definitely not content being a spectator. She went to her knees and took John’s semi-flaccid dick in her mouth, and sucked him long and hard. Soon his marvelous cock was at full mast. Amy took turns shoving it in Carol’s pussy; then into my mouth; then back to her mouth. Needless to say, John was in heaven at that point.

“I can’t tell whether I’m coming or going!” He exclaimed, as Amy pulled his meat from Carol’s pussy and stuck it in my mouth again.

“Oh one thing’s for sure Johnny –you going to cum! And, this time, it’s ALL MINE!” Said Amy, pulling down her tight dress to expose her firm 34c’s.

I climbed off of Carol and sat on the edge to watch the Amy and John Show. Carol joined me and asked for help undoing her maid’s outfit. I unzipped her and the two of us sat back down with nothing on but our black thigh-high hose and heels. Seeing her husband face-fucking the young girl turned her on again.

“You daughter is so hot!” Whispered Carol, stroking my boob.

“Oh, she’s not my daugh---,” I started, foolishly revealing our secret.

“We know. That’s what the stupid bet was all about,” admitted Carol.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“There was just something about seeing the two of you together, and the way you acted. Anyway, John bet me that you two weren’t related,” said Carol, scooting off the table.

“So how did you know that for sure?” I asked, climbing down to join her.

“The walls. See, the walls in this old place are damn near paper-thin, and we heard you girls, shall we say, getting to know each other,” she smiled, and peeled Amy’s red dress down.

Throughout our little chat, Amy never lost her focus on servicing John’s cock. She had no trouble deep-throating him, as we sucked her tits and toyed with her pussy. Sensing John’s impending climax, Carol jacked her husband’s erection, until he exploded into young Amy’s waiting mouth. She masterfully swallowed his entire load, and had an orgasm of her own at our hands.

After dumping two healthy loads of cum, John was wasted. The three of us women were just getting started. We left him panting in the dining room and went to the parlor. There was no room for pretense now, as we stripped off our remaining lingerie. The two big boobed women, Carol and I decided it was time to gang up on unsuspecting Amy.

“Hey, what are you two up to?” Amy asked, suspiciously.

Our leering eyes and roaming hands must have tipped her off that we were up to no good. We gently had her sit on an antique loveseat. Starting off on top, we French-kissed her ears, then her tender shoulders.

“I want a taste of those firm tits,” said Carol, taking one of Amy’s tits in her mouth.

“Personally, I think her young pussy needs attention,” I remarked, and slithered to the floor between her long legs.

Spreading her outer lips, I took my first taste of her fresh pussy. I’ve licked my share of pussy, but never one so silky smooth or delectable. Her high-pitched moan told me to carry on. Lifting her legs from the floor, I brought them over my shoulders. Her scrumptious, thick juices coated my face, as my tongue split her inner lips to find her clit. Her legs locked behind my head. Those toned athletic thighs gripped my head, as she frantically bucked against my face. I stopped tongue-teasing her clit and sucked on her swollen button. For the first time I tasted the semi-sweet juices of a real female ejaculation.

“Oh GOD! Mommy, DON’T STOP… DON’T STOP! Mommy, she’s sucking my tits SO HARD! OH GOD… OH GODDDDD!” She screamed in that little girl voice, and shot out more love juice.

Amy must have had three orgasms before I finally felt her legs go limp. She collapsed on the loveseat and sank to the floor, trying to catch her breath. Her extended swollen nipples were red, almosy to the point of bleeding. Carol, back on the loveseat, was still on fire; hastily trying to fist herself with one hand and tugging on her boob with the other. The well-built country blonde was too enticing to pass up. I leaned over and sucked on her other tit and replaced her hand with mine in her snatch.

“Oh Mommy,” she mimicked. “Are you going to fuck me?” She half-asked; then winced when I eased my slender fingers into her hole.

“Momma’s going to fuck you hard, Baby” I whispered, and forced my entire hand inside her vagina.

Carol’s eyes got as big as saucers, as her cunt lips tightened around my wrist. She let go of her boob and grabbed her knees. Pulling her legs up and wide open, her expression changed from lust to one of disbelief.

“Barb, I thought that fisting stuff was all make-believe!” Said a revived Amy, over my shoulder.

“Amy, does it LOOK real? Then it probably IS,” I murmured.

I could hear the wheels turning is Amy’s brain, as I continued to please Carol. Quick-as-a-bunny in heat, Amy joined Carol on the small loveseat and hoisted her legs to me.

“C’mon Mommy. Fuck me with your fist too!”

The sight of two desirable females showing their pussies like that was a bit surreal. My first feeling of amusement was replaced by the eroticism of the idea of fucking these two women simultaneously.

“Yes Mommy, I think that’s something we’d ALL like to see,” said John, entering the parlor, now completely naked.

Seeing him for the first time in the raw was captivating. His rock-hard abs and muscular upper body only served to compliment his strong legs and tight ass. Mister tall, dark and handsome was a regular stud. My right arm was on autopilot working his wife’s pussy, while my left hand massaged Amy’s delicate fuck hole. I always considered it the ultimate of compliments to have a man whack his boner in front of me, and this time was no exception. My wet pussy dripped with anticipation when he came at me from behind. He assumed a doggie-style position, leaned over and played with hanging jugs. I felt the warmth of his full erection slide down my asscrack. Grabbing hold of his cock, he inched just the tip of it inside my slippery lips and stopped.

“Don’t tease me John. Please?” I begged for more.

“Why not Mommy? See how you’re teasing Amy?” He whispered.

I realized Amy had never been fisted before, and she might not be able to deal with it. But this was no time to think of lack of experience. If I was going to get fucked, then so was she. It was as simple as that.

Lubrication was not an issue. She was every bit as ready as Carol; maybe more so. Bringing my fingers together, I slowly rotated them inside her outer lips. At the same time, John inched about a third of that lovely cock inside my anxious pussy. I saw her body tense up, but I kept rotating and screwing my pointed hand into her vagina. John gave me another inch or so. I looked up to see Amy’s eyes roll back and she let out a loud scream.

“NO, NO! Mommy, I can’t take anymore! Please Barb!”

My fist was in her to my knuckles, so I knew it might be painful. Deciding I’d better retreat, I started to pull back, when John flexed his cock and shallow-fucked my pussy. My need to have his full thick meat was too strong. I shoved my hand totally inside her. In turn, he shoved his entire length into me. Amy and I both let out equally loud grunts.

“OK, you pussy teaser, time to fuck Mommy GOOD, God Dammit! FUCK ME!” I yelled back at him.

He grabbed hold of my wide, mature hips and started giving his cock to me. From tip to base, he sank all of it inside me. Over and over again, until my body lunged forward with each strong thrust. This drove my hands deeper inside Carol and Amy’s cunts. The four of us alternated screams of pleasure and pain with primeval grunts. John was relentless and kept up his assault on my aging pussy. I felt myself cum twice against his stiff rod and wondered how much more I could stand, when he pulled his slimy organ out.

It flashed through my brain that he still hadn’t come yet. Suddenly I felt his slick prick at my asshole, and knew what he must be after.

“Yeah Baby! Fuck Momma in the ass! Go ahead!” I yelled, and spread my legs wider apart.

He got to his feet, bent over me and slowly, but deliberately stuck his saturated tool into my puckered hole. Driving it deep in my rectum, I finally felt his balls on my pussy. From that point on, everything seemed like some twisted erotic dream. I went in and out of conscious awareness, while he drilled my ass non-stop. Like alternating pistons, I fucked Carol and Amy, until their orgasms became a blur. John’s rhythm finally slowed and I felt his hands tear into my hips. The wet warmth of his cum shot into me and oozed from my ass. I pulled my arms and hands from the pussies and tightened my ass to squeeze out any remaining spunk.

The three of them scampered off together for a communal shower. I lay flat on the floor in a crumpled, exhausted mess. I wondered how much more group sex, especially with youngsters, my tired old self could handle.

At that moment, part of me longed to be back home in my old husband’s arms. Yet, another part was kind of looking forward to a night of quiet tender caresses with my new Literotica lover, Amy. Aah, the sweet options of being bi!

12