Cursed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your performance for the Japanese CEO last night makes that impossible. Every manager at the plant wants to come. Their head of public relations called to increase the reservation to twelve people. The Asian room isn't big enough to handle that many people comfortably. I was happy to offer them the Executive Party room where I held the poker game last night. With a bit of marketing, we should be able to keep you booked in the party rooms. It's more profitable than selling your ass a piece at a time to drunk construction workers."

Carmen turned to his nephew. "Gino, you need to learn your duties. Since Alberto is in charge of the dancers, I'll ask my nigger friend to start your training by showing you how to prepare a girl for her shift."

I heard Alberto curse behind me. Why did Carmen always have to taunt his Sicilian lover about his dark complexion? Shit flows downhill, and I knew the assistant manager would take out his anger on the nearest dancer. Unfortunately, I was the only one in the room. I shuddered as Alberto's massive hands gripped my shoulders. The red light on Jose's camera began glowing. I felt my tormentor's foul breath on my neck.

Alberto said, "Gino, the first thing you need to know about strippers is that they are the dumbest bitches on Earth. They'll lie to your face about the most trivial things even when the truth is right in front of you. It's a waste of time to ask them anything. For example, I told Tiffany to shave before coming to work. If I asked her if she had, she would lie by instinct. You'll find that it's easier just to check for yourself."

I was surprised to feel the Sicilian's muscular arms reach around my torso. Alberto grabbed the sides of my flannel shirt. I screamed as buttons flew when he ripped it off me. I started to cover my bare breasts with my hands, but I immediately needed them to hold onto the waistband of my jeans. I lost that struggle, too, and he pressed my torso against Carmen's desk as he pulled my pants over my sneakers. I was left wearing only my old pink bikini panties. I could feel Alberto's erection pressing into my ass cheeks. The bastard got off on abusing women. At least I didn't have to worry about him raping me. That big cock belonged to Carmen. The worst the nasty Sicilian had ever done to me was roughly finger fuck me to the edge of an orgasm.

Gino said, "Nice tits. Are they real?"

Alberto stepped away and said, "There is only one way to find out. If you ask her, she'll lie."

Carmen's nephew pressed against my back. He attacked my breasts with a frenzy as he roughly squeezed and pulled at my soft flesh. I screamed when he twisted my poor nipples. They were still sore from yesterday's shift at the club.

Gino laughed. "Eccellente! These beauties are real. I know I'm going to love this job."

Alberto said, "Well, don't let her distract you. You still need to see if she shaved her pussy like she was told."

Gino said, "This job just gets better and better."

He punctuated his comment by ripping my old tired panties from my struggling body. My hands automatically flew to cover my shaved pussy.

Jose said, "Nice! Hold her hands away while I get a shot of her wet pussy."

Oh God, no! My body was betraying me. I couldn't believe that I was aroused by this horrid monster stripping me naked.

Alberto said, "Gino, you need to prepare the girl you escort before you put her to work."

The dark Sicilian picked up the cold glass dildo and offered it to my handler. "She came all over this last night. A couple of minutes with this tool will get her eager for her customers' warm cocks."

I started struggling when I saw the big glass dildo. Gino quickly caught my flailing arms and forced them behind my back.

"Grazie, Alberto, but I prefer to use the tools God gave me.

Gino held my wrists with one hand and drove a knee between my thighs. His free hand explored the folds of my sex before he rammed two fingers into my vagina. Oh God, the cameraman wasn't lying. I was dripping wet. I groaned as I futilely squeezed my vagina to force his fingers out of my sex. I shrieked when his thumb found my clit and flicked rapidly across the exposed nub. I struggled, but the bastard wore me down. He worked my clit until I began humping his fingers. I was breathing hard, and my body was drenched in sweat despite the cold air blowing down on me. I knew that minute now, my body would betray me with an all too public orgasm.

The Hispanic cameraman maneuvered until his professional video camera was close to my flowering pussy to add to my humiliation. While working as Tony's cameraman at The Pink Pussycat, Jose always treated me with respect. We had never been close, but he always greeted me with a warm welcome. Everything had changed between us once I started stripping for Tony.

Jose said, "I've got enough footage of her wet pussy. It's time to fuck la puta sucia."

Gino uttered what I think was an apology to his uncle. "Scusa zio."

His fingers slipped out of my engorged pussy, and I heard him open his zipper. He bent me over the desk a moment later and drove his cock into me hard enough to force a grunt from my lips. I didn't need to see Gino's cock to know it was fatter than the glass dildo on Carmen's desk. At least his hard cock was warm. Once he had his cock in me deep, he let go of my arms and held me down on the table with a hand around my neck. Gino began pounding my pussy hard with long powerful strokes. Carmen's desk creaked, and I grunted each time he bottomed out. I struggled to rise to my elbows only to look into Carmen's leering face. I buried my face on his desk and closed my eyes. Oh God, the bastard was getting to me. My wet pussy felt like it was on fire.

I heard Jose move around behind me to get a better angle. He said, "Gino, you're doing great. How about spanking her ass while you're drilling her pussy. I want to see her butt cheeks quiver."

I screamed at the first hard blow. Gino wasn't playing around with little love pats. The second blow was even sharper. The muscular Sicilian followed it with a hard thrust that jammed the tip of his cock against my cervix. I shrieked in pain. He rewarded me with a series of sharper smacks on my sweaty ass. Damn! Jose must be a fan of those fucking Russian pornographers who thought spanking was erotic. God, I hated Russians! They were all a bunch of filthy sadistic pigs.

I screamed once again when Gino clutched my dangling breasts and used them as handles to fuck me harder. At least he couldn't spank me with his hands full. Unfortunately, the bastard liked to inflict pain, and his fingers twisted and pulled my hard nipples. The bastard laughed every time his rough fingers made me shriek.

Gino began taking me with shorter strokes. The screeching protests from Carmen's desk picked up speed as he fucked me faster. I was terrified when the sadist slipped one of his hands down to the top of my slit and extracted my poor clit from its sheath. He rolled my sensitive nub around in circles while twisting my nipple. If he got confused and twisted my clit, I knew I would pass out from the pain.

"Please don't hurt me anymore."

I was surprised when Gino let go of my breasts and used his free hand to clutch my hip. He used the leverage to fuck me faster. The giant Sicilian might be a disgusting misogynistic creep, but he knew how to use his fat cock. His rough fingertips began strumming across my clit, matching the pace of his short thrusts. Oh God, it felt so good. I knew I was lost when I flew over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms in my life. My vagina clenched hard on Gino's big cock, over and over. My pussy squeezing his cock didn't faze him a bit. He kept thrusting his erection into me and diddling my clit.

As my orgasm slowly receded, Carmen grabbed my hair and tilted my head back. My boss stared into my eyes and frowned at my contorted face. I was breathing hard through my mouth. A string of drool ran out of the corner of my mouth. I felt like I was close to passing out from exhaustion.

Carmen hissed angrily. "Tony was right. You need to smile more. I want you to look at the camera and smile. Convince your audience that you're enjoying it. We'll be able to sell more videos if you smile."

What a fucking toad. The asshole had the nerve to tell me to smile while being raped. Despite not having a choice, I soon found that I enjoyed being fucked by Carmen's gorgeous young nephew. His massive cock drove me to another intense orgasm. Thanks to my body language and squeals of delight, my mind-numbing orgasm had to be evident to anyone watching. If Jose hadn't managed to capture the moment on camera, that was his problem.

Since I didn't have a choice, I did as I was told. I turned toward the camera and smiled just as I felt the first spurt of warm cum hit my fertile womb.

Gino began cursing. "Oh, God damn. Fuck me. I'm cumming. Fucking whore. Take my seed, bitch. Take all of it. I hope I knock you up."

The bastard buried his cock deep inside me and held it there as he shot a massive load of cum against my cervix. My body welcomed the possibility of insemination with another orgasm. I collapsed on Carmen's desk, sobbing.

I wasn't on birth control, and I was near the middle of my cycle. It was impossible to predict when I was fertile because of my irregular periods. Gino could have gotten me pregnant with the massive load of cum he'd shot into my womb. Maybe getting pregnant wouldn't be so bad. It would give me a vacation from working in Carmen's hell hole.

Being used by strangers was what I had to look forward to until I was too old to whore my body. Once again, my impatience had gotten me into trouble. If I'd waited a day, I wouldn't have had to come to Carmen to save my daughter's life. Now I'd signed a contract that gave Carmen control over my body. I wouldn't have had to kill the Russian debt collector if I'd been patient. Now, I was a murdering whore with nothing to look forward to except an occasional orgasm from the rare customer who gave a shit about my pleasure.

Steve would be better off without me. I knew he would throw me out once he found out I was a whore. Perhaps, I should just stay away from him. One of Carmen's girls had told me the owner kept several of his dancers in some apartments he owned. Maybe if I asked nicely, my boss would let me stay there. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly. What about my daughter? How would I give her a good upbringing and keep her out of Carmen's clutches if Amber and I lived in the bastard's brothel? My head was spinning down into a pit of despair. Everything went black, and I felt at peace.

I gasped at the sharp odor of ammonia. My eyes flew open, and I began struggling against the hands holding my body.

Carmen's voice sounded far away. The bastard slapped my face. "Tiffany, wake up."

"Leave me alone. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep. "

Alberto said, "The bitch is exhausted. I told her to get a good night's sleep, but none of the girls does what I say unless I'm standing over them."

Carmen replied. "You need to give her something to keep her awake and smiling. Not enough of our customers are interested in fucking a dead woman."

Gino said, "How about giving her some Ecstasy?"

Alberto said, "It won't work. She had a ton of Ecstasy last night. It'll take a week for her brain to recharge its serotonin levels."

Carman said, 'I read that cocaine acts as a serotonin substitute. A shot of coke and some amphetamines should keep her enthusiastic. I like my girls to smile when they're entertaining my customers."

I was snoring when Alberto stuck a needle in my ass and shot me up with the mixture of cocaine and speed. A couple of minutes later, I felt my heart pounding. My body was shaking, and my brain was on fire. Gino pressed my body against Carmen's desktop as I began writhing on the smooth surface.

I heard Carmen say, "Jose, you've been quietly shooting your video. I think you deserve a reward. Would you like to help warm up the Ice Maiden?"