Curved Cock Needs a Real Fuck

Story Info
Can a guy with a "problem" ever get sexual satisfaction?
2.6k words
4.36
117.2k
37
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

What defined me for many years was my curved cock. While many men have a slight curvature that doesn't interfere with anything, mine is really pronounced. My dick is about 8 ½ inches long, normal circumference, but when excited it gets steel hard and in the horizontal plane the tip is almost 3 inches to the right of the base of the stem. I've gone to several doctors but they all say it works just fine and I would be crazy to mess with it. Except it has given me real problems sexually.

I am 6'2", 190 lbs., decent looking, in good shape, but not athletic in sports requiring hand-eye coordination. But for reasons I will explain I took up training for mini triathlons during my second marriage, and do very well.

While I had no problem finding women to suck my curved dick (at least a few times because of the novelty), I never had a satisfying fuck. Some women wouldn't even try it out; for others I could only get it in part way until the curvature became too pronounced and it was painful for the woman (and sometimes for me). I never have been able to bury it, and have elicited more than a few joyless screams when I tried.

I ended my first marriage after 9 months of sexual frustration.

While I have been frustrated in my love life, fortunately I was born with real business acumen, and after my first marriage threw myself into my work and made enough money so that I can do whatever I want the rest of my life. Then came my second wife, Kathy.

While we were dating (I was rich by then) Kathy serviced me like a high price call girl. While I could never bury Mr. Curvy in her, she took it as far as any women had, and seemed to love sucking it, and being eaten, daily. When I married Kathy, she was 27, I was 35, her father Dean was 49, and her step mother Jill was 39. Talking about Kathy's biological mother (who I gathered left when Kathy was 18) was strictly verboten.

I should have picked up on the fact that Kathy might be problematic by her evasive behavior every time I brought up the question of a pre-nuptial agreement, and by the venom she spewed every time she talked about her step mother (the nicest thing she ever called her was a bitch). I was going to marry her without a pre-nup, but my attorney insisted and I wasn't paying her $500/hr. to ignore her legal advice. Kathy eventually agreed to sign a pre-nup with a morals clause.

Kathy's father Dean was a minister, and married us. He seemed totally devoted to Kathy, and she to him. Quite remarkably he cried when he married us, and when he was dancing cheek-to-cheek with her at the reception (which of course I paid for).

About one month after my second marriage Kathy got fired (I believe intentionally) and decided not to work any more. Within a month after that she was complaining about my curved cock, and sexual encounters got less and less frequent, to the point that within 6 months after my second marriage I took up triathlon training to relieve my sexual frustrations.

I was getting to know old man Dean and I liked him less and less. I also got the impression he tolerated me only because I was a gravy train.

Now I need to tell you about step mother Jill. She is about 5'8", has a face that is movie star beautiful, but she had about as much sex appeal as a potato. She wore her brown hair up in a bun with hairs sticking out all over, and no makeup. She always wore Hillary Clinton pants suits with stuffed shoulders, or almost full length dresses that an Amish woman might wear, and old lady shoes; so how much she weighed or what her body looked like was a mystery as she apparently tried to play the role of the dumpy demur parson's wife. I never talked to her much, or alone, but she seemed to be bland, not bitchy.

About the second month after I started mini-triathlon training, I got serious about it, and hired a personal training organization with that specialty. After two weeks of bike and running training, the small class I was in met with the swim trainer.

When I saw the swim trainer walk onto the beach I couldn't take my eyes off her. She had long flowing brown hair, a hat, and sunglasses (as did all class members). But it wasn't her hat or sunglasses I was looking at. She had a short 1 mil wet suit on that highlighted a sculptured body with muscular shoulders, large tits, a small waist, a perfectly hemispherical ass, and staggeringly gorgeous thighs and calves. I probably gave out an involuntary gasp, and I heard a couple of male classmates mutter "Holy Shit" under their breath.

The head trainer introduced the swim coach collectively to us as Gillian, and then individually introduced each of us to her. When the head trainer introduced her to me her jaw dropped and she blushed. When that happened I stopped trying to examine her killer body behind my sunglasses without getting caught, removed my glasses and took a close look at her face -- shit, it was Jill, Kathy's step mother! Neither of us said anything.

Gillian/Jill was an excellent swim coach.

After the class and swim, everyone else left but I stayed behind on the pretense of helping put equipment away, but really I could tell Jill wanted to talk. After we got all the equipment away and everyone else had left the beach, we both took off our wet suits and I in my swim trunks and she in her bikini sat down on a bench in the shade. (I left my sun glasses on so I could ogle her body).

The first words out of her mouth were "Bill, please don't tell anyone you saw me here. Dean doesn't know I work part time, and I have set up a separate bank account to save some money because I don't know if I can put up with him and Kathy much longer. I was in dire financial and emotional straits when I married him, and he represented himself as someone who he wasn't. I've found him to be a controlling bastard who dictates how I dress, who I can see, and what I can do, and who is in financial trouble himself -- at least he was until Kathy married you. The only way I can get away for this part time job is because he thinks I am volunteering three days a week at a church camp that a friend of my runs, and who is covering for me."

I assured Jill I would never tell anyone she was a trainer, or let on during class that I knew her. We started talking about her life, Dean, Kathy, politics, business, swimming (she was an All-American in college), etc. She was intelligent, warm, witty, and amiable. Time got away from us and when she realized how late it was she left in a hurry saying she had to get home right away. Her parting words: "Thanks for being so understanding -- I'll see you at the next class the day after tomorrow." As she hurried away I got a real good look at her bubble ass and streamlined thighs, and didn't stop leering until she was out of sight.

Three things were clear after our discussion. Jill had some very disturbing suspicions about Dean and Kathy. Jill was anything but a bitch -- Kathy was the bitch. And I wanted to fuck Jill more than I ever wanted to fuck any other woman in my life!

I couldn't wait for the next swim class, and not because swimming was my weakest event! Over the next several weeks Jill and I got to be very good friends. We went to lunch after every swim class, she helped me with a few business odds and ends, and I helped her with some of her charity work. I never thought about sex with Kathy any more. But I needed to find a careful way to make my relationship with Jill sexual.

Finally the opportunity arrived. Dean and Kathy announced to Jill and I that Dean had won a 10 day trip to Hawaii, and he was taking Kathy -- not Jill -- with him. I knew this was bullshit, and that my money was financing the trip, but I pretended like this was great, and how nice it would be that father and daughter could enjoy more time together. I was pleased to see that Jill espoused the same sentiment.

On the appointed day I drove Kathy to pick up Dean and Jill, and then dropped Kathy and Dean off at the airport. Jill and I waved goodbye smiling broadly, and on the return trip we laughed about how glad we were to get rid of them. Jill invited me to her house for lunch.

When we got to Jill's house the first thing she did was to excuse herself to get rid of her "Amish" dress, and let her hair down. She came back with flowing hair, wearing a pair of jean shorts, sandals, and halter top, with a bare midriff, exposing her phenomenal pelvis. Lightly applied lipstick and eye shadow highlighted her already fantastic facial features. She said "I hid this outfit at the back of my closet -- how do you like it?" To me she looked like the sexiest and the most beautiful woman in the world, and I told her so. She walked up to me and while tightly embracing me said "We need to figure out where we go from here because we obviously are very attracted to each other."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I kissed her passionately and it was reciprocated. I ran my hands over her sculptured body for several minutes, and then staring her in the eyes took off her halter top. Her enormous tits flopped out, even larger than they appeared when she was clothed, with outwardly pointing erect nipples. I sucked her nipples mercilessly while simultaneous massaging both tits with my hands. Her groans mixed with yeses and ahs encouraged me even more.

After about 10 minutes of tit bliss I undid her jeans shorts with one hand while massaging one tit with the other and attending to the other tit with my mouth. She had no panties on. After she stepped out of her shorts I picked her up, cradling those astonishing thighs, carried her over to a couch, and dove into her pussy. It had a true, though sparse, bush, long thin protruding lips, and a large hooded clit. I tongued and fingered her lips and clit for all I was worth, encouraged by her short but almost continuous yelps, until finally she went rigid and orgasmed. I moved back to her tits and mouth but gave her only a short time to recover, and then vigorously went after giving her another climax by finding and massaging her G-spot. I was blessed with another of her orgasms within 5 minutes.

At that point while I had literally ripped my shirt off (maybe she did -- who the hell cares) I still had my pants on. She could tell I was going for them when she pulled her face up to mine and said there was something she needed to tell me before I started fucking her. She had an unusual vagina that caused her a significant problem if her partner had a dick longer than about 4 inches. I was stunned, but recovered to ask her what the problem was, to which she replied "It's sharply curved. A hard dick can't get past the curve and it causes me pain and frustration and my partner dissatisfaction." I excitedly said "Which way is it curved?" - obviously a question she had never been asked before. After a moment of startled silence she retorted "To my right as I'm facing forward".

She was puzzled by the enormous grin on my face until I stood up, pulled my pants down, and exposed Mr. Curvy in his full 8 ½ inch steely glory. Her look of bewilderment changed to one of joy as a light bulb obviously lit in her head, and we both simultaneously said "Do you think...?"

She immediately got on the ground on all fours, I got behind her but starting a little bit to the right of center, and slowly inserted Mr. Curvy into her pulsating pussy. I literally shuddered with joy and relief when I was able to bury my cock completely and was greeted by a quiver and totally ecstatic shriek from Jill as I penetrated the post-curve virgin part of her vagina. Staying just to the right of center and holding onto her dynamite ass cheeks, I fucked the shit out of her. Because of their large size and outwardly facing nipples, her tits clapped together so loudly it was like I was getting an ovation, turning me on even more. Soon I monster blew in her and she essentially passed out on the floor with an over-the-top orgasm.

After laying on top of her back with my dick still in her cunt for about 5 minutes, I slowly withdrew, sat up, turned her over, gave her a lascivious kiss, and said "What the hell?" Neither of us had ever come close to the wanton feelings we had just experienced, and we both immediately knew we had found what we had been looking for our entire adult life! She told me "You realize we're going to have to do doggy style for the rest of our lives!" I replied "To quote Eddie Murphy Raw, 'You can never get enough doggy.'" Truer words were never spoken.

Jill and I were now inseparable. Mr. and Ms. Curvy euphorically got together 3 more times that day, and at least twice every other day until the appointed date of return of Daddy and his little princess.

While virtually never leaving Jill's side (except when she gave away her clothes to the Salvation Army and bought a whole new wardrobe that flattered her breathtaking figure), I had been busy with my lawyer, private detectives, and others during those 10 days. I had my secretary call Dean in Hawaii and tell him a limo would pick them up.

When Dean and Kathy arrived and excitedly entered the limo they were both served with divorce papers by the two large mean looking process servers inside, and also were handed envelopes. The envelopes had photos of Daddy and his little princess fucking in Hawaii (why do you think Kathy's biological mother took off and Kathy hated Jill's marriage of appearance to minister Dean). Dean's envelope also had a note that said "You will immediately sign the divorce papers without question or these photos and accompanying video will be emailed to every one of your parishioners." Kathy's note read "All of your belongings are in a van at Dean's house, and the locks to my house have been changed. You will sign the divorce papers within 24 hours or I will exercise the morals clause in the pre-nup and you will get nothing."

Jill and I never saw Dean or Kathy again. Our divorces were final within three months. Jill and I lived together in my house since the day after Dean and Kathy left for Hawaii. We got married (without a pre-nup) two months after our divorces were final. That was three years ago. Since then Jill and I continuously have had rapturous sex, including fucking like wild dogs at least once virtually every single day, and often 2+ times. We have several decades of sexual frustration to relieve.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers