Curvylicious Family Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom," Jimmy whispered back. "It's all for your tight, hot pussy. Even if you share it with Chan and Raynie, it's your dick, Mommy. Always your dick."

The dirty banter between them was making Diane even hornier. She couldn't control the squirming of her beautifully rounded body as she ground her sloppy snatch harder into her baby boy's cock. She had never said dirty things to other men she'd been with in the past, but with her son it felt like the whole world was gloriously upside down. She wanted to feel and experience everything now. She was a different woman. A totally new one. She was a woman who willingly gave her hot, dripping fuck hole to her own son, and she loved it even more knowing he'd had his cock in the other girls' pussies not so long ago.

"Mommy's cunt loves her baby's spunk," Diane moaned, fighting to keep her voice down. "And you're not wearing a condom, you dirty boy. Aren't you afraid you could get Mommy pregnant?"

"No," he growled quietly. "Because I wanna fuck you even harder when your belly's all big and fat with our baby."

Diane gasped sharply at her son's outrageous words. "You could do it, too, couldn't you, my love. You could pump Mommy so full of that hot baby cream you'd make your own little brother or sister."

She then spotted Jimmy's hand moving off to the side where he cupped Rayne's boob, squeezing her flesh ever so carefully while the two of them couldn't resist fucking each other a little harder. Diane felt her puss clench with excitement as she watched her son fondle the blonde girl's tit while he fed his cock to his mother's eager body. Her breath became more ragged and she rocked her hips harder. She still didn't want to wake up the girls, but her need to cum was much stronger than anything else.

Jimmy responded to his mother's increased grinding, moaning louder as he picked up the pace of his cock thrusts.

"Ohhh, yes, baby, that's it," Diane moaned. "Give it to Mommy, baby. Give me that cock nice and hard."

With a grunt, Jimmy started pushing his cock into his mother's body harder and faster. They were starting to rock the mattress now. Diane looked over and discovered her daughter was now awake. Chanel was propped up on her elbow and watching with a smile as her mother and brother fucked with increasing force. She put her hand on top of Jimmy's and they were both squeezing Rayne's tit together.

"Cum, Mommy," Chanel cooed sweetly. "I know you need it."

Diane just moaned loudly, grinding her pussy onto her son's driving cock as hard as she could. And with Jimmy beginning to thrust harder and harder she was ready to explode with pleasure any second.

Mother and son were rocking the whole bed now, and Rayne suddenly opened her eyes and discovered the torrid scene taking place only inches away.

"Oh my god!" the blonde cried. "You're fucking your mother too?!"

The moment she heard Rayne cry out in surprise, Diane started moaning as loud as she could. There was no reason to keep holding back. "Ohhh, fuck, baby MAKE MOMMY CUMMMM!!!!"

With his mother's cunt squeezing his shaft through her orgasm, Jimmy yelled OHHH FUCK and pounded his spurting cock into her harder than ever. Diane's climax seemed to go on forever, with Jimmy's going almost as long. His thick stalk pumped fertile goo into her maternal twat until it was dripping back down his ballsac. As for the well-fucked mother, Diane had just cum as hard as she had during her threesome with her kids. Having Rayne stare at her in awe as her pussy gushed with pleasure on her son's cock was a feeling she could never describe.

Jimmy's cock was still hard when he pulled it out of his mother's cum-filled pussy. Rayne was still in awe while Chanel was already leaning across her to get at her brother's cock.

"Mmmmm, that looks delicious," the excited sister exclaimed as she started to lick the mixture of incestuous sex juices off of Jimmy's pole. "C'mon, Rayne, you've gotta have some, too. Then you're officially part of the family."

Despite her state of surprise, Rayne giggled and looked longingly at the cock she'd only recently fucked yet had wanted for so long.

Jimmy pulled away from his greedily licking sister. "If we're going to welcome Rayne to the family that way, then let's do it right."

Diane watched in amusement, still dazed from cumming so hard. Chanel pulled back and let her brother straddle the blonde girl's body. His balls were dragging between her big tits while he let his cock dangle in front of her face. His erection wasn't as hard as it was when he pulled it out of his mother's pussy, but Chanel had left plenty of tangy fuck sauces on his flesh for her friend to enjoy. The blonde licked her lips as she looked at Jimmy's cock, then up at his face questioningly.

"Go ahead and taste it, Rayne," he said. "I hope you like it as much as Mom and Chanel do. It'll make you one of us, and I know we all want that, right Mom? Right Chan?"

Mother and daughter both agreed immediately.

"Jimmy?" said Rayne. "Would you still want me even if you didn't have your mom and sister?"

"Definitely," he replied without hesitation. "I've always wanted you. I just didn't know you wanted me, too."

"God, I was so dumb," the blonde whined.

"Hey, it was me, too. How about if you and me go out sometimes just the two of us so we can make up for lost time?"

"Really?"

"I'd love to. That'd be okay with you guys, wouldn't it?" he asked his immediate family members.

Again, Diane and Chanel agreed easily. Diane looked so proud of her gallant son while Chanel fell in love with him all over again. If it had been anyone but Rayne she would've freaked out, but now, the blonde was looking up at Jimmy with so much affection in her eyes as she parted her lips and invited him to slip his cock between them.

"Mmmmmmmm," Rayne cooed as she sucked the fresh sauces of a mother and son fuck from Jimmy's cock. She eagerly sucked and licked all over his flesh, savoring every morsel of fuck honey. Even after it was all gone, she took his meat into her mouth and kept sucking him until his cock was just as hard as it had been inside his mother.

"Ohhh, Rayne, that feels so good," Jimmy moaned. "Welcome to the family."

"Mmmmmmfffff," the blonde replied without letting his meat escape her sucking lips.

Chanel got up on her knees beside her brother and started massaging his ass while her best friend sucked his cock. The recently satisfied Diane lay beside them and watched with a smile. Her boy's beautiful pole had been gleaming with his mother's fuck honey just moments before, and now it was gleaming from Rayne's saliva as she sucked that luscious meat with a rapturous look on her pretty face.

Diane felt so proud of her daughter, too, as she exuded love for both her brother and best friend from every naked pore of her wickedly curvaceous body. The way she caressed her brother's ass to heighten his pleasure as he slid his cock in and out of her friend's mouth was one of the most loving gestures their mother had ever seen. And yet there was so much more she was about to witness.

Chanel flashed her mother a naughty look. It reminded Diane of when her daughter was just a girl and did something she knew she wasn't supposed to. But she just returned her daughter's smirk and reached for her cum-filled pussy, stroking her freshly excited slit. Chanel moved her hand from her brother's ass to Rayne's pussy. She stroked and massaged the blonde girl's slit, making her moan around the man-sized meat pole jutting halfway into her mouth. She stroked her fingers in and out Rayne's pussy for a few strokes, and then she brought her hand back to her brother's ass, her middle and ring fingers now soaking wet from the other girl's pussy hole.

Diane's eyes widened as she watched her daughter snake a wet finger toward her brother's asshole. Their mother held her breath as she watched Chanel slowly push her middle finger into Jimmy's asshole.

"Oh, sis, holy fuck!" the boy cried while his sister pushed her finger deeper into his hole.

Jimmy's moans of pleasure became throaty, animalistic growls of lust. There was no doubt in anyone's mind how much he loved having his sister finger fuck his ass while he had his cock in Rayne's mouth. Diane could hardly believe her eyes and she started rubbing her clit as if she hadn't just cum all over her son's cock. As it was, all the cum he'd left in her pussy made her feel so sodden and slippery that her fingers just glided rapidly over her engorged clit.

Rayne was the only one who didn't realize what Chanel was doing to her brother until the sexy big sister said something about it.

"You like having your sister's finger up your ass, baby?" Chanel asked in a husky voice.

Jimmy was struggling to breathe but managed a reply. "Fuck, yes, Chan. God, that feels amazing. You're gonna make me cum."

That was when Rayne released Jimmy's cock from her mouth. "Do it in my cunt," she growled lustily. "Squirt all that yummy goo up my fuckhole while your dirty big sister fingerfucks that hot ass, baby."

Jimmy was taken aback by Rayne's dirty mouth. Maybe the mother and daughter were more alike than he thought. His cock started throbbing even harder.

Chanel pulled her finger back and let Jimmy get into position between Rayne's open legs. The blonde's pussy was dripping and slick, and Jimmy's rod sank deep with little resistance beyond her natural tightness. With his rod buried to the hilt in Rayne's hole, the boy waited for his sister to push her finger back up his ass. When she did, it felt so good his eyes nearly rolled back in his head. Rayne was gazing at him wide-eyed, now fully aware of what her horny friend was doing to her own brother's ass.

Jimmy finally started moving his cock in and out of Rayne's pussy. They both moaned and then started kissing deeply. Diane was impressed with Rayne's full side boobs that squeezed outward from under the weight of Jimmy's body. She was equally impressed with the way Chanel kept her hand in motion with her brother's rocking ass and kept her finger sliding in and out of his asshole all the while.

Diane was amazed to see how turned on her son got from having his sister finger bang his starbud. She never imagined ever seeing such a sight, but now that she was, her pussy was oozing and aching. She roughly shoved a pair of fingers into her hole while she continued battering her clit with the other hand.

Jimmy couldn't seem to control the motion of his own body now. He was just pounding his cock into Rayne's pussy without mercy, but the gasping blonde loved every second.

"Mmmm, that ass feels so tight, baby brother," Chanel purred. "It's squeezing my finger so tight."

"Sis, fuck!" Jimmy cried. "It feels so good. You're gonna make me cum in Rayne." Then he looked at the sweaty blonde trapped under his lunging body. "I'm gonna give you the biggest load ever, baby."

"Yes, baby, do it!" she shouted. "Gimme every spurt. Every drop. I need that cum. Make me all yours!"

Diane rolled to her side and reached between Rayne's and Jimmy's bodies. She fingered the younger girl's clit while Jimmy's cock drove harder and deeper into the chubby blonde's sloshing hole. Chanel kept fingering her brother's ass, and when Rayne started to cum Jimmy lost whatever control he had left. While the blonde girl was wailing and squirming beneath him, cumming to the sensation of the boy's cock inside her along with his mother's fingers teasing her clit, Jimmy wailed even louder and filled her with spurting cum. The jets of cream seemed to keep pouring out of his cock forever from the stroke of his sister's finger in his ass.

Both Jimmy and Rayne were dazed from cumming so hard, but Diane pushed her son out of the way and positioned herself between the blonde girl's open legs. She lapped at the incestuous cum oozing from Rayne's well fucked slit, making the blonde cum again before Diane was satisfied.

After, all four lay side by side, with Diane on one side, Chanel on the other, and Rayne and Jimmy together in the middle. It seemed like there was a lot for them all to talk over, but Diane didn't push for the conversation she knew they needed to have. There would be plenty of time for that tomorrow. For now, she was happy to savor the afterglow of the pleasure they all shared. The older woman was happy that no one in her bed loved anyone any more or less than anyone else.

It was amazing how much their lives had changed in the space of a few days. The changes were not anything Diane could ever anticipate, but she realized they were a special group of people embarking on a special life together. She fully expected her son and daughter to talk to her about having Rayne move in with them sooner or later. Diane thought sooner would be best anyway so she was ready to encourage the idea. She didn't know how Brenda would react, but maybe if the girls could agree to share Jimmy's cock with Rayne's mother she'd be more accepting of the situation.

Diane was the last one to fall asleep, and also the last to wake up in the morning. Her previously overcrowded bed was now empty. When she got up, she went downstairs to the kitchen to see about breakfast, not caring that she walked through the house completely naked. When she walked into the kitchen she discovered that her daughter and Rayne were already having her son's cock for their breakfast. Jimmy was sitting on a chair while the blonde and Chanel squeezed their naked bodies together between his open knees. They were passing the boy's big, swollen cock back and forth, taking turns sucking it.

"Oh, Jimmy, I love you so much," his sister said while Rayne's mouth was filled with his cock.

"I love you, too, my beautiful sister," he replied with a groan of pleasure.

Then, after Chanel took over sucking the boy's throbbing pole, Rayne looked up at him with adoring eyes. "I love you every bit as much," she said.

"And I love you, too, Raynie. I promise I always will."

Diane's heart was so full, but her pussy was throbbing from watching them.

"Hey," the mother cut in. "Think you've got enough of that love left over for Mommy?"

All the three of the younger people looked up. "Always, Mom," Jimmy said. "I'm your son. You know I'll always have lots of special love for you."

"Mmmm, that's what I was hoping you'd say."

Both giggling, Chanel and Rayne moved out of the way while Diane approached her son. She straddled his slender hips and lowered her wet pussy onto his cock with a long, loud moan of pleasure. Then, with Rayne licking Jimmy's balls and his mother's asshole, and Chanel standing beside them to take turns kissing them each, Diane rode her baby boy's huge cock until he filled her pussy with the first load of cum for a brand new day.

THE END!