Customer Appreciation: Just Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

Gayle giggled. “You know I like honey on my porridge Mommy.”

I rolled my tongue along the underside of Gayle’s clit, gently rubbing the sides of her cunt with my fingers. Gradually, I increased the pace of both tongue and fingers, until I was fucking her with my tongue just as hard as I had earlier when I had used the cock which her Mom was now munching. Gayle’s hips bucked up off the bed slamming into my teeth. I slid a finger under her, piercing her anal muscle ring. Her Mom must have been watching, because, still licking my shaft like a lollipop, one hand bouncing my balls, she imitated my action. The sensation of her exaggerated fingernails finding my prostate was shocking. I felt the sperm gathering urgently, ready to surge.

“Quicker. Mom, I want us to cum together.”

“What about me, baby?” Gayle’s Mom asked. “Don’t I get to cum too?” Suddenly, she stopped, stood up and stripped the rest of her clothes off. She jumped back on the bed like a bunny hopping into spring. Her hand returned to my cock, which had not lost any urgency while unattended. I glanced from licking Gayle’s oozing cunt to observe her Mom offering Gayle’s tongue the task of ensuring three simultaneous orgasms.

“Mommmm….?” Gayle moaned, hesitantly, still panting from my efforts.

“Haven’t you ever licked pussy before, Gayle?” the older woman asked.

“No! Yechhh. That’s sick. Especially my own Mom’s.”

“Yet you get off watching me sucking cock, and I bet you’ve watched me fuck too.” She paused, stroking Gayle’s hair gently while caressing her nipples with the other hand. Slowly, she twisted so that, still grasping my pulsing rod, she was able to kiss her daughter’s pointy breasts. “Since watching me turns you on, I bet its not just the guy’s reactions. I bet you wondered how wet I was, and if I taste as sweet as you do. Now, we can have Papa Bear here test it for you, or you can be a brave little Goldilocks and decide for yourself if I’m just right.”

I filled the silence by redoubling my tongue lapping of Gayle, exploring each perfect pink fold, alternating with teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. Gayle thrust her hips up to meet me faster with each thrust of my tongue. Her pussy walls were convulsing. If this wasn’t an orgasm, it was quite close.

Gayle still had not responded to her Mom, so the older woman again took control, planting a firm kiss on Gayle’s lips, her tongue tasting the remains of my cum within her daughter’s mouth. Gayle’s moans intensified, responding to her Mom as much as to me. They broke the kiss. “Poor Papa Bear needs my lips, Goldilocks. Time for you to eat some porridge.”

This time, there was no option. Gayle’s Mom twisted on the bed with acrobatic ease. She planted her hips across Gayle’s face. The same motion which drove her cunt onto her daughter’s lips lowered her face to my cock. She swallowed me in one smooth stroke, her hand still grasping the base and my balls.

Shifting my head I was able to continue exploring Gayle’s inner depths while watching her reaction in the overhead mirror. At fist she sniffed tenuously at her Mom’s offering. I increased the intensity of my licks. She instinctively trashed about, causing her tongue to roll randomly along her Mom’s wet thigh. Gayle seemed to like the taste, because she quickly took to it like a Labrador retriever swimming in its first lake. Mom helped by rocking her pelvis along Gayle’s flat tongue, seesawing back on Gayle as she rose until only the tip of my cock was still in her mouth, and then swallowing all of me, as Gayle’s tongue had to strain to stab her Mom’s labia.

Gayle’s juices started to ooze out of her pussy, coating my tongue first, and then dribbling down my chin. She began screaming loudly, but still driving her tongue deeper and faster into her Mother. It was as if Gayle’s tongue was a cock fucking a cunt. Her Mom began bouncing up and down, her own breathing becoming gasps, then she let out a roar. This spilled Gayle over the top, until my favourite checkout girl, virgin only hours before, finished her orgasm with a grunt and a pelvic thrust so strong her Mother tumbled off her face and clear out of the bed. Amazingly, her hand never released my balls. Her falling action dragged me to the edge of the bed. As she recovered enough to tease the tip of my cock with her tongue while crouching on the floor, Gayle regained control. “Gosh, Mom, you were right on all counts. I loved having my pussy licked and you do taste just right.”

“Thank you dear, but we told Papa Bear we could have simultaneous orgasms and he didn’t come.”

“I’m sorry. I guess I was a poor hostess.”

“His precum tastes heavenly, but would you mind if instead of finishing my blow job, I fuck him dear?”

“Be my guest Mom, but how about my share of the simultaneous orgasm?”

“Oh, you are turning into a wanton little Goldilocks quickly aren’t you? I guess since you taste so sweet, I could lick you…or….” She reached under the bed and produced a silver vibrator. “I left this toy here earlier. Since your Dad is away, I eased my own needs before I went out. I figured I might need it again when I got home. I bet you would find it just right.”

Gayle blushed. “I’ve watched you use it before, but I’ve never tried one.”

“Let me show you then. Papa Bear, you can move around behind me and fuck me doggy style while I teach Gayle.”

Since Gayle’s Mom tugged my hard cock and steered me behind her, I had no choice but to obey. The head of my cock traced a trail of precum across her buttock. Instinctively, it tried to nestle between her ass cheeks.

“Oh, Papa Bear, that’s nasty! You need to know me much better to use that entrance. Besides which, we’re more likely to cum together if you fuck my cunt. I’ll help by frigging my clit with a finger or three.”

“Oh, Mom, look, he’s blushing,” Gayle observed. I was embarrassed. Anal intercourse was a frequent fantasy of mine, and my wife loved spooning, but she was just too small for my girth. My greedy one-eyed monster had sized this Mama Bear’s bum up as ‘just right’. I think I sighed aloud as my cock slid through her wetness to nestle in the gaping mouth of her pussy. Gayle was reclining on the bed, watching.

“Mom. Would you hurry up and fuck me with that toy now please. If I get any wetter I might short out its batteries.”

I preempted further chatter by driving my shaft deep inside Gayle’s Mom’s wetness, burying myself all the way to the hilt. With a grunt, she tilted forward, her nose almost buried in Gayle’s peach fuzz. She activated the toy as she reached upwards. Matching me stroke for stroke, she duplicated my rocking rhythm. I reached around and twisted her nipples. I saw she was licking Gayle’s clit just above where the silver rocket entered its target. Her pussy walls milked my aching cock, urging me towards explosion. As promised, she added her fingers on her clit, the nails grazing my balls as she tweaked her sweet spot.

Up on the bed, Gayle was slumped back on the pillows, writhing in ecstasy, shouting and groaning, her hair tossing about her like a platinum cloud. She grasped her tits, first caressing the underside, which now was facing me. Her hands rolled over the mounds of flesh, settling on the nipples, twisting them just as I tormented her Mother’s tits.

Gayle’s Mom rotated the toy inside Gayle’s wide open snatch, a motion I could not duplicate. I concentrated on shortening my strokes but plowing deeper and harder. “Faster, fuck me faster,” she groaned, winching as I gave her right nipple an extra pinch. To silence her, I released her left breast, lifted her hair and bit briskly down on her neck right at the base of the hairline. My intention was foiled however. In response she roared and rose up, tossing her head back, almost knocking me over. I sank back on my haunches but my cock never slipped out. She kept falling back into a sitting position, astride me. As she bounced rapidly on my rigid pole, she fucked Gayle just as fast.

Gayle breathing was again ragged and shallow. Her nipples were an inch tall even without her fingers pulling them from her body. Her hips bounced in counterpoint to the thrusts of the vibrator. The vision of this neophyte surrendering totally to corruption completed the tableau required for my balls to tighten in preparation for another surge of ooze.

Gayle’s Mom was busy playing catch-up, her free hand buried knuckle deep in her cunt even as she thundered down on top of my pulsing cock. Suddenly, without warning, she simultaneously thrust the vibrator totally within Gayle, and shifted her hand down to squeeze my sac. My semen burst forth, flooding her cunt and spilling across our thighs. Her scream was a clue that she too was experiencing extreme satisfaction. With a sigh, she slumped back against me. We both tumbled onto the carpet as Gayle sighed, “that was just right.”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers
12