Customer Friendly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie looked thoughtful a moment. "Yeah, me too. I wanted the feel of your chest on my back, your arm draped over me, holding me as we slept, the way you get hard and poke me in the morning." She let out a long sigh, then reached her hand out, beckoning me. I got on the bed, lying next to her, my dick now half hard, but regaining its stiffness as we huddled up, kissing and holding each other, Susie wrapping her leg around me.

Our foreplay was gentle, each of us playing with the other, I taking her face in my hand when we kissed, then reaching down to play with her tits, making her nipples erect. Susie did the same, taking my face in her hand, then running it down to my chest, playing in the thick hair, slowly making her way to my cock, which she'd stroke a couple of times, then play in the hair around it. When she did this, I'd slide my hand down her side, enjoying the feel of the curve in her waist, and the roundness of her ass. I lifted her leg off me, allowing me access to her pussy, which was already quite wet. I teased her clit, making her sigh.

We shared a long kiss, during which Susie eased me onto my back and climbed over me, reaching down to get my cock oriented toward her increasingly excited vagina. She sat up, engulfing my cock in her well lubed tunnel, sinking down on it til my balls were resting on her ass. She took my hands in hers, sighed at the feeling of being full with me, then smiled. I smiled back up at her.

"I've missed this. It's been three months, and all I do some days is think about us, just like this. I thought I might be over you by now-not that I really wanted to be, but, well..." Her voice trailed off.

"It's OK, I understand," I said. "I think about us a lot, too, and thought the same thing. I don't feel betrayed. I've been here before. Most of the time, when an affair like ours gets broken up, it's done, no matter how strong the feelings were while it was going on."

Susie looked down at me, a sad smile crossing her face. "Thanks. It's not that I don't care for you any more. I just thought that once I went back to my real life..."

I laughed at that description. "I never doubted your love. I can see it in your eyes. But I know what you mean. I'm sort of surprised you're here at all, for exactly that reason."

"I almost didn't call you. I was afraid that it wouldn't be the same after all this time. Then, part of me was afraid it would be exactly the same, like it never ended, and my heart would be all topsy-turvy again."

I smiled up at Susie. "Yeah, I wondered the same thing, that if we ever saw each other again, would it be fun for however long you were here, but in the end, we'd realize you can't really go back again, no matter how good it was. Right now, it feels good. I love having you here, I love making love to you." I squeezed her hands. She squeezed back.

"I love making love to you, too," Susie said, smiling. "Even after all this time, that has not changed." She leaned forward to kiss me, pressing her body to mine, her soft tits on my chest, her thighs around my waist. I took her ass in my hands, and slowly started pumping it up and down, slowly driving my cock into her from underneath. I varied the angle to give Susie the best stimulation possible, working the shaft over her clit, poking the head deep. We wrestled each other in this position for about 15 minutes, then Susie rolled off me, out of breath.

"I love how you wear me out!!" she said, still panting, but smiling.

"One of the few good things about being my age, I usually last a while. I'm glad it has some benefit," I kissed Susie.

"I'll say," she laughed. "No wonder I always feel like I've had a workout when I leave you."

"A little worn out?? Hopefully nobody has noticed you walking funny."

"Not so far. But it's happened!!" Susie laughed and kissed me.

I smiled at her. "Here, you rest a while. I'll do the work." I rolled Susie onto her back, then put her left leg over me. I turned so I was on my side, facing her. Her leg over me allowed me to line up to penetrate her while still looking at her face and take her hands. It was a comfortable position for both of us. I put the head of my dick at her opening, playing the head around so I contacted all of her labia, and teased her clit. I slowly entered her, making her sigh. We talked softly as I steadily moved in and out, teasing her clit on each outstroke. I played with her tits as we fucked, she playing in the hair on my chest. It was a slow, comfortable screw, and we were both enjoying the contact, and being able to relax while we enjoyed each other's bodies.

After a while, I was feeling the sensation of come building. I pushed my cock into Susie about halfway, letting it pulse inside her. Our eyes met. I relaxed my ass to take the tension off, and released a long, slow, seep of sperm into Susie's blonde snatch. Her eyes got big as she realized what I was doing. Then she smiled.

"I LOVE when you do that!!" she said in a loud whisper. "For as many times as you've done that with me, it's always a turn on." I pulled my now come covered cock out of her, some still leaking from the head, and pressed it to her clit, the heat of my sperm now on her. Susie squirmed, then her hips shook briefly. She smiled, and I slid the head back inside her now come slick pussy. I pushed in and out, enjoying the slippery feel of my come inside her, then pulled out and rubbed the head on her slick labia, then pushed back in for a few more strokes, the pulled out again, this time playing the head up and down on her clit.

Susie tensed up, really squeezing my hands in hers. "Aaahhhhhh," she cried, her hips going into a bucking frenzy as I set off her orgasm. I held the head of my cock on her clit, then plunged in, boosting her climax. I let her come around my cock, her pussy tightening around it. I held in her as she came, slowly pulling away when she relaxed. She looked wonderfully disheveled in the immediate aftermath, her eyes wild, a glow of sweat on her skin, hair out of place. She pulled me to her, kissing me hard. My cock slid back into her when she pulled me close. I pushed deep as we kissed. "God, that was amazing!! Now I know coming to see you was the right thing!!"

I smiled at Susie. I agreed with her completely. Now that she'd had her climax, it was time for me to finish what I started. I slowly, but now more steadily, began to thrust into her, Susie pushing back at me. We looked into each other's eyes as I plowed her, til I was ready. I looked deep into her blue eyes as I pushed into her as deep as I could, my balls resting against her ass while the head of my cock pressed to her womb.

"I'm coming, Susie."

Susie smiled. "Give it all to me, baby. Make me yours again." I started to unload, several long spurts that I could feel filling her.

Susie closed her eyes as my semen filled her farthest reaches. "Yes... oh yes...you're flooding me...Ooohhhhhhh..." her voice trailed off as she started to breathe hard, then her hips pushed into me. "Ohhh!!" Susie came around my cock as I filled her to overflowing. I felt come spilling back from her, soaking my balls as they pushed against her ass. Finally, I was spent, but stayed hard for a good five minutes. Susie and I kissed passionately, our hands all over each other as we savored the glow of our love. At last, I softened up and slipped from her, a big stream of sperm overflowing Susie's cunt, dropping to the sheets.

Susie laid back, her head on the pillow, a look of relaxed satisfaction on her face, and let out a contented sigh. She smiled at me, then leaned over to kiss me. "That was sweet," she whispered.

I pulled the covers over us, kissing her. "It was for me, too." I kissed her forehead, making her smile again. Susie giggled as she felt some of my sperm drip out of her. We settled in and drifted away.

The next morning, I awoke before Susie, who was, as usual, curled up to me. I slipped quietly out of bed to pee and brush my teeth, then returned, making as little disruption as possible so as not to wake her. I slid into bed, resuming my position, draping my arm across Susie's body to hold her close. I snoozed momentarily, then felt Susie stir. I was regaining my morning erection, which she felt poking into her, as was often the case when we slept together. Susie reacted by sleepily taking my shaft and adjusting her position, and I very shortly felt the head at her welcoming pussy.

I pushed gently, hoping Susie would open for me. She was not quite there yet, and I felt her hand on my cock. She rubbed the head on her lips a couple of times, then I felt it find her gap. I pushed again, this time the head of my cock feeling some resistance, but entering her. Susie let out a whimper as my cock stretched her labia, then a sigh, as once past her labia, it slid into her easily, its entry now aided by the generous amount of semen she still had from last night.

Susie sighed again as she felt my cock fill her void. "Mmmm...such a great way to wake up..." she said, sleepily. I put my arm around her, squeezing her right tit and pulling her close to me. I gently started pushing in and out, taking long, slow, strokes. Susie met my strokes, moving her hips in opposition to me. I would stop and hold my cock inside her when I reached her depths, letting my balls rest on her clit. She'd gently grind her ass into me when I did this, and she was soon getting a lot wetter as her arousal heightened. I kissed her earlobe, then behind her ear, then her neck. I resisted the urge to bite, knowing that a hickey would definitely blow our cover, but I did swirl my tongue on her neck.

The pressure on her neck, ear, and tits-I was massaging them as we fucked-soon over took her, and she came around my cock, letting out a long sigh and gentle moan. "I'm awake now," Susie giggled. I resumed my gentle thrusts, my cock slurping in her now well juiced pussy. That fact was not lost on Susie. "I'm not even out of bed yet, and I'm already a mess," she said, turning to face me as best she could.

"Should I pull out when I come??" I asked, half teasing.

"Don't you dare!!" said Susie, laughing. She kissed me. "It's well worth having damp panties all day to feel your come still inside me."

"If I do this right, you'll feel it til you get back to Texas."

"God, I hope so!!" Susie ground her ass into me, making sure she got good contact between my balls and her clit. The friction was bringing me closer, and Susie knew it. "I feel your balls getting tight on me." She ground against me, her breath now getting short. "Come in me, sweetie. Empty your balls in my pussy." She pushed back into me, setting me off. I felt my nuts tighten against her clit as I started to pump big wads of sperm into her. Susie came as I did, the pressure of my pulsing balls on her clit and the heat of my come triggering an orgasm for her as well. We heaved breathlessly til we were spent, then once the feeling receded, I slipped out of her, and she rolled over to face me, kissing me deeply.

I caressed her face once she pulled away. "When you got here last night, I wasn't sure how this was going to work out. I mean, we hadn't seen each other in several months, and I wasn't sure we'd be able to recapture the feelings."

Susie smiled thoughtfully. "I had my doubts, too. I think about you every day, but know that a lot has changed, and there's no way I can get here to see you like I was doing, and you coming down to see me isn't really going to work. But as far as getting the feeling back, well, it never really left. It's nice to see we can pick up where we left off, even if it's been a while."

I looked at her. Her eyes looked conflicted, like she wasn't sure if this was the way to go, and perhaps afraid that I might back out after all. I caressed her face again. "I wasn't sure, when you drove away in January, if this was ever going to happen again." I kissed her. "I'm glad you're here. I don't know what the future will bring, but I'm willing to give this a try, even if we get together only a few times a year."

Susie smiled, a loving look in her eyes. She kissed me. "I am too, for as long as we can make it work." Susie kissed me again, another long, deep, affectionate kiss.

"We should probably get you on the road," I said, pulling the covers back.

"You mean we can't just lay in bed and watch movies all day??" We both laughed at the idea, something both of us had suggested on several occasions when Susie had spent the night. We kissed again, and headed for the bathroom. I got us clean towels, and we showered together, as we usually did, enjoying the feel of each other as we washed. When we were done, Susie tended to her hair and makeup, and I made a couple of bagels and coffee, which were ready by the time she came out.

"Have time to sit and eat, or do you need to get going??"

Susie looked at the clock and made a face. "I gotta go," she said, noting it was 9:30, and she had promised arrival around lunch time.

"You should make it around 12:15 or so if you stay at it," I said, getting her a paper cup for her coffee and wrapping her bagel. I kissed her. "Just be careful. You'll be fine."

Susie smiled at me, taking my hand. "I will."

"Text me when you get there," I said, again kissing her.

"I will," Susie said, smiling. We walked out to her Tahoe. "I wish I could see you more."

I smiled at her. "Me too. I miss that I could see you almost weekly. But," I looked at her more seriously, "The reality is, we were probably taking risks we shouldn't have, and it's probably just sheer dumb luck we never got caught. You're pretty high profile and easily recognized."

"That's true," said Susie thoughtfully. "My face was on a lot of billboards and a lot of TV for a few years. Our business relationship allowed me a lot of leeway, but, you're right, it was probably a matter of time til someone figured it out." Susie smiled at me. "So this may be best, even if I don't get as much of you as I'd like."

"Think of it as having a long distance friend with benefits. I'll always be here for you, whether it's once a month, or twice a year." I smiled at Susie, taking her hand, kissing it. She pulled our hands to her, kissing mine. "And don't let the lack of frequency make you think I love you less."

Susie smiled, holding our hands to her face. "I won't. And the same goes for you," she said, kissing my hand again. We squeezed our hands, and kissed, again long and affectionate. I let go, and she backed out, blowing me a kiss once she was in the road.

Three hours later, I got a message. "Made it. Miss you."

"Miss you too," I replied.

At the end of July, Susie called me to say she was on her way to KC again, and would like to stop for the night. I told her my door was wide open. I'm getting some steaks ready, and there's a vase full of roses on the dining room table. Susie will be here soon. She's already told me she's wearing my favorite sundress. We're going to have a wonderful reunion this evening. The future, it seems, is wide open.