Cute Little Wife Gets a Tattoo

Story Info
Wife gets a tattoo and more.
3.3k words
4.22
348.6k
317
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers

My wife Tabi and I were talking about girls getting tattoos. She was saying how she didn't think she would want something permanent. She was certain that she didn't want anything permanent that someone could see. I personally think tiny tattoos strategically placed are cute and sexy on petite girls. She agreed but not certain she wants to take the chance of changing her mind later. She also wasn't sure she wanted a tattoo artist drawing the tattoo on her body in a place that wouldn't be seen even when she is wearing a bikini.

Placing a tattoo on her behind or near her vagina was a whole other conversation all together which I thought was extremely hot and erotic. She obviously found the conversation stimulating as well judging by her wet panties. The conversation continued while we had hot steamy sex but ended as we shared an orgasm together.

The subject continued to come up over the next several days. Eventually we decided to visit a tattoo parlor just to inquire about details. We went to Jack and Jill's Tattoos over on the I-10 service road.

Tabi insisted that I go in with her. Neither of us had ever been in a tattoo place before and didn't really know what to say. We were greeted kindly, "Hello, what can we do for you?"

"Well, my wife is considering a tattoo."

"Great! That's why we're here. Do you know what you would like?" The girl asked looking at Tabi.

Tabi answered, "I don't know. Maybe something small. And I don't want it to be seen. I mean with my clothes on."

"Would you like it on your ankle maybe? Or on your belly?" she asked.

"I don't know," Tabi answered.

I thought I should help at this point. "We were wondering if she could have a small tattoo and hide it in her panty area."

"Oh! Certainly!" the girl answered. Let me introduce you to Jack."

Jack was across the room sketching on a sketch pad. Jack was a tall man of at least six feet. He seemed to tower over my little five foot two Tabi. He had visible tattoos. He seemed gentle and had a genuine looking smile. I noticed when he offered Tabi a hand shake that her hand basically fit within his palm.

We discussed the tattoo briefly. Jack said he needed to see her skin where she wanted the tattoo and asked if she minded showing him. This is when the butterflies began. Tabi and I both knew he meant for her to pull down her shorts and panties so he could see her skin where she wanted the tattoo. My wife and I looked at each other.

I asked, "Is there a private room where you do private type tattoos?"

"We don't have a private room because our equipment is all out here in the studio. But, we pull those curtains closed," Jack explained as he pointed to a set of portable curtains about eight feet long each.

I thought the curtains were a little shear. You couldn't actually see detail through them, but you would be able to clearly see shapes through the fabric. Tabi had a worried look on her face.

I said to her, "I guess you should let him see before we take time to pick out a design."

"Okay," she said sheepishly.

Jack and his assistant placed the curtains so that there would be a degree of privacy for Tabi. We all stepped within the curtains. Jack looked down at Tabi. Tabi just looked back up at him waiting for the dreaded instruction.

"Well sweetie," he said. "Can you show me where you would like your artwork? I wont be able to draw on you without looking at you." He added with a smile.

"Okay," Tabi said.

"You will have to pull your shorts down. Panties too." Jack added.

Tabi unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. She hesitated before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and lowering them just below her curved round butt. Tabi appeared to have a chill as she tried to stand still.

Jack smiled. "Just relax sweetie. I understand, but it's okay. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Them he pushed her panties down a little lower. Tabi looked straight ahead as Jack looked closely at her skin on her butt. He ran a few fingers on her behind to feel her smooth skin.

"I can keep it inside your tan lines," he said.

"She was thinking she might want one on her front." I added.

Tabi gave me a brief look before she looked back forward into space. Jack was on one knee when he turned Tabi to face him. His face was inches from my wife's smooth most intiment private spot. She only had a small strip of trimmed hair just above her love area. Tabi's knees began to shake a little when he touched her to feel her skin. I noticed that I was becoming hard as I watched this man inspect my little wife's personal areas. Jack was gentle and respectful but not shy about touching my pretty wife.

Jack stood up and looked at me. "She has beautiful skin. I can draw on her anywhere she wants. What do you have in mind?"

Tabi was too shy to speak. "We were thinking about a small cat's paw on her butt cheek and one up front." I further explained that her bikinies are small, so it would need to be close in to her vagina. Jack looked back at my wife's naked pussy which surprisingly had begun to glisten slightly. He placed a finger near her pussy. Tabi twitched as he ran his finger up her slit to her clit and kind of pulled away. Jack said, "I understand you are nervous and shy. Let your husband hold your hands as I look." I held my wife's hands as if I was submitting her for him to view her most persona, private, and intimate areas.

Jack continued to explain. "I can draw right her next to her little opening," he said as he opened her smooth pussy lips. "Is this where you want it?" he asked Tabi.

"I think so. Yea there." She answered.

Tabi was about to pass out I think from nervousness when Jack knelt down again. He opened her cheeks looking at her crack then he felt around on her vagina a little more. She was now clearly and visibly wet between her legs. I watched closely as Jack had his finger just slightly inside her opening. He stopped just short of fingering my wife, and that was debatable.

Jack stood up and seemed to be finished with his inspection of my wife's intimate areas for love.

Jack further explained, "We have to shave her completely, but other that that she's ready."

"May I pull up my clothes now?" Tabi asked.

"You certainly may, but you will have to take your clothes off for me to draw on you," Jack answered.

"Okay," she said as she pulled up her panties and shorts.

Jack looked at me and asked if we were ready now. I asked Tabi if she was ready. Tabi asked Jack if we could talk about it and come back. Jack suggested a temporary skin drawing that would wear off in a few weeks. This way we could see if we liked it. I think my wife was nervous about taking her clothes off again. I think Jack was ready to be close to my wife's pussy again.

I agreed with Jack that we should go ahead and try the temporary ink. Tabi sheepishly agreed and asked if we could just talk a minute. Jack excused himself saying he would be back.

Tabi said to me, "I hadn't thought about a man would be looking at me down there. That's the first time except my doctor. Jack had his hands all over me, and I thought we was going to push his finger in me."

I was horny by now and wanted to see more, but I wasn't ready to admit this. I told my wife that I didn't think the temporary drawing would take too long.

"But he is going to shave me down there too," Tabi said with concern. "Besides, I think you liked it when he was looking at me down there. I think Jack was enjoying it too."

"You looked so sexy," I added.

"You didn't mind?" she asked.

"Baby, I was right there. It was erotic watching him look at you with your panties down and seeing him touch you down there."

"What if he tries to touch me more? His finger was almost in me already. What if he pushes his finger in me? Are you going to watch?" she asked.

"Well, did it make you a little horny too?" I asked. "I think you got a little wet."

I pulled my wife close to me, kissed her with tongue, and placed my hand in her shorts. I briefly rubbed her clit and fingered her. She was soaked, and that really turned me on.

I pointed out to her that she was soaking and that it's okay. I suggested that she enjoy getting her personal drawing and enjoy the attention at the same time. I don't know were my next words came from. "Let him do what he wants unless you don't like it. If you like it, let him. If you don't like something, ask him to stop."

"Are you sure you are okay with what he might try to do?" she asked again.

I didn't think he would try much, but I was hard again from talking about it. So I replied, "You let him do anything you want. I will love it!"

Jack entered the curtains about that time. "Well, Did you decide?"

I spoke up, "we would like a temporary one for now."

"Great!" he said.

He then placed a towel on the chair and asked my wife to go ahead and get undressed. Tabi was practically shaking when she lowered her shorts again in front of the stranger.

You will need to take your shorts all the way off this time sweetie." He said to my wife. "Pull your pantes down to your knees. Tammy will take your shorts. You should take your little shirt off if you will so you wont have to hold it up out of the way, but you can pull it up and tie it if you want." She lifted her shirt like she intended to keep it on.

Tabi stepped out of her shorts leaving on her strappy toe sandals. She then lowered her panties to her knees and reached for my hand. Next, she pulled her blouse over her head. Tabi was now only wearing a skimpy bra with her panties down and her sandals which showed her small bare feet and brightly painted toes.

Jack told her, "Sweetie, you are too nervous, and I need you still. We are going to have to restrain your hands and feet, but you let us know if you become to uncomfortable."

Jack tied her feet apart stretching her panties a little. He offered her to take off her panties, but she wanted to keep them on. He then opened her legs and pulled up a stool for himself. Jack wasn't shy about feeling my wife's legs as he positioned her. He said it would be easier if I could hold one of her feet open as he placed her other leg on his shoulder but that he would try it this way first.

I so much wanted to drop my pants and enter my wife right then and there. She was standing with her legs open with her panties down. I was holding her comforting her with her feet open for a man who was about to be touching my wife on her private marital love space.

First, Jack began to shave my wife's little hair that she had left. He shaved her completely smooth. Then he dried her well with a towel. Tabi's tiny vagina began to glisten with moisture and open ever so slightly. Jack looked at me and commented on how pretty he thought my wife was and thanked me for allowing him to draw on her there. Tabi looked at me for my reassurance and approval. She could tell that I was still enjoying it.

Jack began to draw. He also teased my wife's pussy just enough so it wasn't obvious that he was trying to arouse her more. Tabi began to breath a little heavier. Soon she placed her hands over her eyes. I couldn't take it, so I mentioned that I needed a water and stepped out. I stayed outside the curtain for several minutes. I could only see shadows through the curtains. I was only a few feet away. Suddenly, I noticed muffled sounds coming from inside the curtains. I could tell that Jack's head was between my wife's legs, but I couldn't see exactly what he was doing to her. What ever it was; she was allowing it, so I decided to stay out a minute. Butterflies entered my stomach when I realized that Jack was between my wife's legs licking her pussy. I was too stunned to think, and my dick was rock hard. Others in the room could also tell what was going on. I also knew that Tabi hadn't complained.

I moved over so I could see between the narrow opening of the curtains. I saw my wife clenching her eyes closed as she clenched a towel in her mouth to help her keep quite. The towel was not helping them be truly discreet. Jack was eating Tabi's pussy. He was doing something with his other hand. Stepped back inside and lifted Tabi's bra above her tits and placed my hands on her small mounds. I then kissed her with tongue. That's when he opened his pants. He stood and pinned my wife to the chair entering her swiftly and hard from behind. He then picked Tabi up and held her as he pumped into her hard and quickly. She kicked her legs and strained her feet as he violated my wife's married pussy. I saw her toes curling as he did it to her. Everyone in the room knew he was in there fucking my wife. He slammed her up and down on his wide cock. Tabi's hands were still tied. Jack started to jerk and twitch as he filled my wife inside her small pussy. He held her tight as he came deep inside her. When he was done in her, he stood her in front of him. She stood there wearing nothing except her sandals and bra pulled over her small tits. Her panties were now at her ankles on the floor. Her eyes were wide as I have ever seen. Tabbi in shock reached down and pulled up her panties. Jack's cum dripped and quickly soaked her thin white cotton fabric of her panties.

Jack placed both hands on her head and guided her mouth to his cum wet cock. He pumped in her mouth a few times telling her to swallow what she cleaned off his dick. Tabi was suddenly more submissive than I ever imagined as she licked and swallowed. When she had him cleaned, Jack stared in her eyes as he tucked his dick back in his underwear and fixed his pants. Tabi had a straight face not knowing what to think or say. It had happened so fast.

Jack was very frank, "Thank you for you sweet little married pussy! I hope it didn't hurt too much. You are a great little fuck doll, and I would like to have some more of you. It's a good thing your husband lets you get fucked."

"Wait a minute," I was thinking. "I didn't give him permission to fuck my wife, but it was pretty hot!"

Tabi didn't answer, so he pushed the subject. "Tell me sweetie, you wanted to be fucked didn't you?"

"I don't know," she said. "I guess." She added sheepishly.

"Well, I have had your little married pussy now. I took your married virginity from you. Your tight little married pussy has now been violated by my dick. Your married little womb has been violated with my fertile sperm. I hope you don't get pregnant and your flat little tummy doesn't swell with a baby in you. You have now been fucked by someone other than your husband, and you will need more."

Jack looked at me, "I want to start fucking your wife. Get her on the pill, or I will make her pregnant."

He then pulled her petite body next to his and hugged her. He gave her a wet kiss with one hand on her round butt and the other under her shirt. "Okay, you can take your wife now. I will let you know when I want her next."

Tabi seemed a little sore as she stepped from behind the curtains. That's when she realized that everyone in the studio saw what he did to her and heard everything he had said. Tabi fell into my arms with embarrassment. I kept my arms around her as I walked her out to the car.

I asked if she was okay. She said, "Yea, I'm okay."

I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay," she answered.

We were both silent for several minutes.

"Or you okay honey?" she asked. "He just took my body. He just had your wife. He took my pussy; fucked me. My body is now violated and possibly so is my womb!"

I don't know why, but I asked, "Did you like it?"

She was shocked and hesitated. "Well, it kind of hurt a little."

"But you liked it didn't you?" I insisted.

"I kind of did. I didn't want to stop him if that's what you mean."

"Would you like to be my little hot wife? You want me to share your body with other men? Let them put their love in you? I will do that. I will let friends take your pussy. You are still mine, but I would like friends enjoy you too if you like that."

"I think I do like that," she said. "I want to be your wife, but I want to sleep with some of our friends to. I want some of your friends to have your wife. You say who. Let them love me with their love members. I want them in me. I want to get on the pill though. I don't want anyone making me pregnant."

I could tell by her talk that she was extremely horny. Soon as I got her home, I was stripping her clothes off. She knew what was coming.

"I'm a little sore," she said. "He did it to me kind of hard. It was deep. Kind of too deep. But, I still want you to make love to me."

I laid her back on the kitchen table. Her messy panties was a clear reminder of what just recently happened. They were clinging to her shaved pussy. Tabi reminded me that she was sore and pushed my face to her gooey pussy. I tried not to get much in my mouth as I licked her slit and clit. Tabi was loving it, but I wanted to make love to my wife. I figured she could take it if she took his. I didn't even bother removing her panties. I just slipped right in. She was so warm and wet. It felt different. I could feel his cum as I loved my wife's cummy pussy. I didn't last as long as I wanted. Tabi fucked me as much as I was fucking her. She screamed as she came. I couldn't hold back as I felt her pussy twitching on me. I filled her with my sperm hoping that the baby could be mine if she did get pregnant.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers