Cute Wife Used On a Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,199 Followers

"Come on," chief said to me. "It's our turn with this babe. She will be our fuck toy."

I was so horny that I was ready to see what was going to happen when we walked in. The door opened. She was still on her back, but they had tied her panties over her eyes as a blindfold. She was now asking them to fuck her. They were getting her pretty good. Chief had his pants off and his dick in her mouth soon as he could get it there. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I dropped my pants and started feeling her. I wanted to know she was all right. I didn't even mind if she was enjoying it, which she seemed to be. I kissed her with a passionate French kiss while chief fucked her. He didn't last long, and it was my turn.

I went in her messy pussy. It was different. She was full of cum, and she felt looser. I didn't last long myself. I came in her thinking maybe it would be mine if she got pregnant.

Tabi was tired and worn out from her train fucking her. Her dress was still above her waist when they laid her on the bed.

When someone let her hand go, she pulled the blindfold from her eyes. She saw chief and smiled a small smile as if to say, "You got me too."

That's when she saw me eye to eye and fainted. The guys thought she fainted from the hard fucking, but I knew what was wrong. They revived her and were being really sweet to her. I made sure she saw me smile. Then I kissed her. The owner wanted us to leave her in his bed to rest. "She's going to need it," he said.

She slept with the owner that night and didn't work much after that. Tabi has never been the same since then. She is still my wife, and we are happy together, but she has been fucked by a few other times since then. She mostly does it when I'm out of town. And the friend who almost got her the first time finally got her too. She sleeps with him when he visits.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,199 Followers
12