Cute Young Wife gives in to Friend

Story Info
Friend wants husband to help him fuck his wife.
2.2k words
4.24
411.8k
235
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers

A few months ago, a friend and I were on the subject of sex and hot girls. The conversation led me to confide in him about the sex talk I had been having with my wife. I told him how it turned her on but that she wouldn't actually do it. He began to talk about how cute and sexy he thought my wife was. This talk turned me on, so I encouraged it. Soon he was talking about what it would be like to be with her. I had never experienced the feeling that I was having as my friend Rick talked about sex with my wife.

I assured him that she wouldn't go very far but that she might tease a little. I began to encourage him that we should see what she would do. Rick and I hang out often, so she is used to him being around. I told him we should try to get her in the mood the next good opportunity we had and see if she would at least give us some hot sexy entertainment. Rick was all up for that. I further suggested that he should come around her occasionally without me. I thought it would be erotic for her to attend an event with him or meet him for lunch when I am working out of town. Even though they would mostly be in public places, Just the idea of her being with Rick alone was a great turn on. Knowing Rick admired my with and would love to enjoy her charms was hot. Knowing they were together alone was almost intoxicating. My wife would never consider it a date, but I thought she would most likely hangout with him some.

That weekend, the three of us were on our sailboat anchored at the barrier islands for the night. Tabi was in a tiny bikini all day. Rick could not keep his eyes off her, and she began to recognize his attention. The sun was warm and we were having cocktails on deck. Tabi decided to take a dip in the water to cool off. When she came out soaking wet, her swim suite was a little more see through. She soon noticed additional attention and decided that she wanted to change in to something more modest. He begged her to remain in that suite promising that it would soon dry. Tabi became flattered and loosened up a little, but she still wanted to change.

We suggested that she should give us a swim suite fasion show beginning with the suite she had on. Tabi agreed to a few photo poses before she changed. Rick grabbed the iPad and began to take photos. Her Navy and white striped bikini was quite revealing in the areas of the white stripes. The area between her legs was part white strip and part navy stripe. The white area clearly revealed that she was waxed and had very little hair which up top above her love area.

She gave a few sexy poses before she went below to change. We made sure she had another drink waiting when she returned topside. Tabi returned with dry bikini bottoms and a tube type top. We convinced her to continue the fasion show. She prissed for a few more photos. We then asked her to pose with her top off. Tabi refused, but she eventually agreed to lower one side of her top if she could keep her hand over her bare breast. Tabi lowered the left side of her top and covered her tit with her right hand. She gave a few poses with a mischievous grin, before covering her tit with her top. We eventually convinced her to pull her top down on both sides. She did this facing us, so Rick and I was able to get a glimps of her bare breast before she could get both hands covering them. After a few photos we saw her bare tits again as she pulled her top back up.

I think Tabi was getting into the attention. We asked her to lower her bottoms for a few shots. She refused to lower them all the way. Tabi tucked her thumbs in the sides of her bottoms and danced around. She eased them down on each side back and forth. My wife would not let us see her pussy, but she did come close. She teased us with the back down about halfway down her cute butt.

When Rick went below for more drinks, I got a quick feel of her pussy. Tabi was soaking wet. I knew it was no time to stop. I suggested we get nude. Tabi said Rick and I could, but she wasn't going to. The best deal we could make was for her to lower remove her top if we would lower our shorts. This was embarrassing, because I was rock hard, but we did it. She made us expose first, but she stuck to the agreement and removed her top. I couldn't wait to get my shorts up. My wife was showing her bare tits and looking at my friend's erect dick. That's when it began to hit me that my wife was part nude in front of another guy who was nude.

Rick's dick was mostly trimmed of hair. This was something I did not know and never cared to know. Rick was maybe a little long, but he was extremely thick. I didn't know dicks came like that for real. If I would have known, I wouldn't have wanted Tabi to see it. She was clearly noticing his unusual size, and seemed pleased that she made him hard. I was ready to fuck my wife right there in front of Rick.

I pulled up my shorts, but Rick had dropped his to his anckles. I was eagerly waiting for my wife to put on her top or Rick to pull up his shorts or something. Tabi then covered herself with her hands. I suggested that she lower her bottoms, but she refused. Who knows why, but next I suggested that she give us a lap dance. To my surprise, Tabi came to me and straddled my lap. She pressed her naked breast on me and moved her hips in my lap. More to my surprise, Tabi said she would give Rick a dance but that he had to pull up his shorts first. My wife watched as his thickness disappeared into his shorts.

Tabi went and sat in Rick's lap but facing away. Rick ran his hands along her flat stomach and thighs. He then placed a hand on my wife's bare tit briefly until she politely pushed his hand down to her belly button area. When Tabi stood up, I thought the show was over. To my much greater surprise, my wife looked in my eyes and straddled Rick facing him. She slowly moved in his lap. Nothing was between my wife's pussy and Rick's dick except thin soft fabric.

Tabi looked back and forth to check my approval. I was so horny that my discretion and apparently had long since disappeared along with her's. I went over and massaged my wife's tits. I placed her arms around Rick's shoulders to show my approval. Rick pulled her close and kissed her. Tabi was okay with a few kisses, but she pulled back when he tried a real kiss. I kissed Tabi's neck, and Rick tried again. This time my wife gave in and locked in to a passionate tongue swapping kiss. I was so hard that it hurt. I watched as my friend kissed my wife and felt on her body. After a few minutes, Tabi got up, came to me, and embraced me with a big hug. She then kissed me with as much passion as she had shared with Rick. Rick continued feeling on her as we kissed. He had her bikini bottoms pulled down her beautiful butt. I thought I was going to pop as my friend felt my wife's bare butt while we kissed. Rick then placed his hand between my wife's legs on her love lips. I don't know if he had his fingers inside her suite or if he was fingering her a little.

Tabi whispered in my ear, "Please make love to me now."

I thought she meant right then and right there in front of Rick. So I pushed my shorts down and pushed Tabi's bottoms down near her knees. Tabi reached to pull them back up, but I was holding her too close to me for her to reach her bottoms. Rick pushed them the rest of the way to her feet for me. Tabi was not resistant, but she did not want to do it in front of rick. She began whimpering, "Take me below. Please take me below first. Don't do it to me up here in front of him."

I wanted to see if she would settle down and give in to getting it in front of Rick, so I continued holding her close and kissing her. She did settle a little. Rick had his hands back on my wife. Tabi broke our kiss and said, "Please don't do it to me up here. I want to get loved, but please do it to me down below."

I nodded yes, and she stepped out of her bottoms and went down the ladder to the aft cabin. I stepped out of my shorts and followed closely.

I sat her on the side of the berth and began to lick her pussy, but she was ready for dick. Tabi leaned back on the bed with her legs hanging down. I entered her wetness and began gong in and out. She noticed Rick come in the cabin as I fucked her. Tabi's eyes were big as she said in a begging tone, "No! Please! Please don't come in!" Tabi moaned in extasy as she continued begging, "Please don't watch me Rick! OHH, Please!"

I smiled. I didn't mind if Rick saw my wife getting fucked. It was a turn on. I began to talk a little dirty to my wife.

"Oh let him watch baby. It's okay. He's horny. Let him see you get it. Show him how hot you are and how you like it. Let's let him see you come."

I desperately needed to stop fucking before I came. I wanted Rick to fuck my wife while I watched. Rick reached for her right foot and held her feet open for me. I pulled out to prevent cuming. Rick had his dick out and got in position between my wife's legs. He was pushing his dick to her pussy when she jumped and slid forward to keep hem from entering her.

"No Rick! No! I'm sorry! Please don't! I can't!" she cried.

I got on top of her and began to kiss her. I told her it was okay. Rick again placed his dick at her love opening, but she shook her head with great concern on her face.

Rick pulled back. "I'm not going to do it baby if you are not ready."

"I'm so sorry!" Tabi said. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay," we said. "You don't have to."

I got back between my wife's legs and continued fucking her the best I could.

"I don't want Rick to see!" Tabi screamed as she lost control of her body.

Rick opened my wife's feet wider as I drove in her. Tabi's eyes were closed tight.

Tabi didn't open her eyes when I allowed Rick to take my place inside my wife's love tunnel. She didn't want to know it was him who touched her clit sending her into her convulsing screaming orgasm as he fucked her. His sperm began to travel from his dick into my wife's lovable little body. I watched Tabi as sperm hit the walls of her pussy and traveled to her womb.

Ricked was still in her when she opened her eyes. Tabi was so embarrassed. Our friend had now been a part of our intimacy. Rick had now fucked my wife and made her cum. I kissed her before placing my dick in her mouth. I looked down to see Rick's cum spilling out of my wife. That did it, and I came in her mouth. Tabi struggled but swallowed most all of it.

We both laid there with her loving and soothing her with our hands. I told her that it was okay if Ben sleeps with her sometimes. I wanted Ben to sleep with my wife if she wanted it. Tabi said it was really hot and that she liked it.

We got up, and Tabi pulled up a pair of panties and put on a T-shirt. She should have put on more clothes if she didn't want to get herself fucked more. As she walked around in her tee shirt and panties, it became noticeable as Ben's cum dripped out of her and into her panties. This brought attention back to her well fucked little pussy. We didn't allow her to wear anything else and took turns with her the rest of the afternoon. We both slept with her that night. Ben now comes by and fucks my little Tabi several times a month. She is so sweet when she is full of his cum.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,184 Followers