Cuthbert and the Cleric Ch. 05: Shopping and Squeezing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inyelw'n suddenly twitched in an aftershock shudder as her pussy moved, lips spreading to let the jelly wiggle out with a wet slurp. It was clearly pleased with itself, looking up at its master with a happy bubbling trill. "What the fuck..." Cuthbert breathed, before noticing something. "Wait, is it bigger?" Indeed, it had grown in size to that of a grapefruit, and the blue sheen had become somehow richer in color.

"Mmm, yes, it seems to have fed off the excess magical runoff caused by the sorceress' sexual energy." The sudden voice made a chill crawl up my spine; he had forgotten that they were with company and the parabiologist was still scratching notes in his chair as if this were an everyday occurrence. "Part of the symbiotic relationship, although this is an expression of it that I've not seen before. Other emotions, yes, but lust is a new one."

"Oh Cuthbert," Inyelw'n moaned, turning my attention back to her. The elf was still half-drunk in her afterglow, lidded eyes aimed in his general direction as she breathed slow and deep. The look would be absolutely mesmerizing if the setting weren't so odd. "That was so great. You wanna try?"

"Wait, wha-" Before he could get two words out, the jelly had zipped over to his lap and had somehow managed to untie his pants with its little tendrils. Cuthbert was already hard from watching Inyelw'n's semi-solo show, and he tried to awkwardly push the monster away from his pole. It was, go figure, completely slick, and was able to slip through his fingers with ease. It latched onto my crown, the blob giving my cock the look of an obscene blue mushroom that he couldn't pull off to save his life. It slowly slid down his length, stretching its body until it had enveloped the entire phallus in a clear blue tube of goo. It didn't hurt, he knew it wasn't going to hurt, but Cuthbert's irrational fears weren't qualmed until the sensation started to spread. It was warm, and snug, and more slick than slimy, and when it started squirming on him he couldn't suppress a shudder.

Inyelw'n chuckled at my reaction, lazing across the couch to enjoy the show. "Don't fight it, Cuthbert, I know she likes it," she said, pointing a finger at her familiar and slowly moving it up and down. The monster began to mimic in response, sliding itself on his prick in what felt like the greatest, deepest blowjob he'd ever experienced. Every nerve was being hit at once by the magical slime, sending waves of pleasure over him in time with the waves of goo. Unable to resist, Cuthbert grasped the monster with shaking hands and began to pump it himself, and it let out a long, happy trill that rose and fell in pitch as he fucked it. Well, if it really was enjoying this...

Cuthbert redoubled his efforts, fucking the monster at full force. If he were to actually hurt it then surely Inyelw'n would stop him, but she seemed to be enjoying herself just as much. The elf was going for round two, rubbing herself while she watched him masterbate with her pet. They locked eyes, the mutual masterbation just enough to send him over the edge and he came inside the jelly. Through his grunts and swimming head he could see the seed pump into the monster, swirling white ink clouds filling its blue head like a balloon. Maybe it was just the show or maybe the sensation connection was already strong enough, but as soon as my orgasm hit Inyelw'n's followed right after and she threw her head back in a throaty moan.

Once Cuthbert came down from the high, his afterglow was replaced with a sense of shame at what he had done. What if he had somehow hurt it? The slime collected itself and slid off the cock, moving sluggishly as it reformed to its original octopus-like shape. Its eyes were wavering in a sort of drunk stupor, but then it quivered as his seed was absorbed and it grew another smidge larger.

"Of course, it can feed off biological matter, as well," the parabiologist said, causing the marksman to once again jump at the unwelcome reminder of his presence.

"That's just super," Cuthbert grumbled, going to pull his pants up. "Can we please leave--"

"Gee, he wonder what ELSE you can do," Inyelw'n cooed, ignoring the world as she snuggled the cum-filled monster. The jelly seemed to consider this, a great ripple going through its body before it constricted in on itself and exploded in a flurry of motion. A dozen tendrils thick as two or three fingers shot out of its body in every direction, turning the monster into a writhing ball of blue gelatinous ropes that immediately wrapped themselves around Inyelw'n's wrists and ankles. The uptight elf actually squealed with delight, pretending to struggle against the bonds but clearly relishing in the restriction as it forced her legs open. Her sex was dripping wet, and her pet wasted no time in its ministrations as one of the gooey tentacles wormed its way between her legs. It moved like a giant tongue, lapping at her folds while Inyelw'n groaned and flexed her hips against it. Then the tip of the tentacle narrowed, pressing itself inside her pussy until Inyelw'n was spread to capacity and reduced to making animalistic grunts of pleasure.

Cuthbert was so distracted by the living bondage show that he didn't notice several of the tentacles surrounding him. Like a snake they latched into his own limbs, spreading the helpless marksman and exposing him to the room. Despite the diminutive size of the jelly, its tentacles were impossible to struggle against and he could only watch as a particularly fat tentacle lowered itself in front of him. The tip flattened, turning the end of the tentacle into an even cylinder that swallowed his half-erect cock from tip to base. Unlike the gentle warming sensation of the first encounter, the monster was being much rougher now and got right to sucking on the meat like an organic vacuum. He was still sensitive enough that it actually hurt slightly, but in no time he was fully hard again and trying in vain to buck against the goo. It dawned on him that Inyelw'n's love of rough sex must be leaking through the connection, so this ride was not going to be an easy one.

"Ngh... more!" Inyelw'n grunted, straining against the now fist-thick tentacle pumping inside her. "Give us more!" Cuthbert tried to call out that he wanted no part in this, but the elf wasn't paying attention. Instead a second thinner tentacle had wrapped its way around the first, and the tip was prodding against her backdoor. "Ooo, I haven't gone there in forever!" Inyelw'n giggled, drunk with sex, and pressed her toned backside into the tentacle. After some fumbling the tentacle lined up and entered her, thickening until both holes were spread to ecstasy. Inyelw'n was loving every second of it, trying to take in more and more while shouting in incoherent pleasure.

The display was enough to distract Cuthbert into enjoying his own predicament, being bound and forced to just take the pleasure was oddly liberating and he found himself bucking in time to the suction. All that was torn away when Cuthbert felt another thick tendril pressing against his own anus, and for all his squirming it was able to enter his abused ass with ease. It didn't even attempt to gently work him open like it did for Inyelw'n, instead hammering its full thickness that he obediently opened up for. He was instantly filled, but it just kept going deeper until he felt his organs shift to accommodate. It was just like the damn goblin chief, only worse because this prehensile tendril was squirming and moving inside him... hitting everything...

Fuck, he couldn't lie to myself. This felt great, the writhing fullness a constant barrage of sensations deep in Cuthbert's core. He could even see his stomach bulge and shift as the tentacle lapped up against it like a snake inside him, and surprisingly it felt almost like a tickle. The jelly was exploring the human, finding out what--he threw his head back when the tentacle pressed up against his prostate, moaning right alongside Inyelw'n. The jelly must've noticed this, because its tendril started to shift and wrap itself around the organ, cupping and enveloping it almost completely.

And then it squeezed. Not too hard, but before Cuthbert had only ever had his prostate prodded when he was getting fucked. This was an all-encompassing, overwhelming sensation that numbed everything else by the sheer magnitude and made his eyes go cross. He began thrashing against the constraints, not to have it stop but because his body didn't know what to do with this onslaught of pleasure, and the tentacles only tightened around him in response. Cuthbert could not have stopped the oncoming orgasm if he tried, and when it crashed into him the very breath was knocked out of his chest. The marksman was left choking on a scream as his body tried to mindlessly thrash, and he could vaguely make out a cloud of seed as it traveled up the sucking goo tentacle and into the monster's center mass. But it wouldn't stop, the pressure on my prostate didn't give an inch and forced him to ride the high like an unending wave. He was dimly aware that the jelly was milking him like some farm animal, squeezing and sucking more cum out of him than he thought any human could produce.

His mind turned to mush within a minute of this punishment. Whether he lasted another five minutes or an hour of milking he couldn't tell, but eventually he gave up the fight and slipped below consciousness.

...

Cuthbert's recollection of what happened next is fuzzy at best as his brain tried to reboot. After the jelly stopped its torture the room was suddenly full of monodromes, the little buggers swarming over Inyelw'n and him. Fighting back was out of the question, but instead of hurting them a dozen sharp metal hands picked them up and carried their limp bodies out of the room. A whirl of twisting turns later, and the blazing afternoon sun flooded Cuthbert's eyes with pain as they were carried out into the open. They were unceremoniously dumped onto a pile of what must've been garbage and, just to drive the point home, one of the monodromes kicked him in the shin before scurrying off.

Everything hurt. Gods, it felt like he had run a marathon and was then given a light stoning as congratulations. Eventually he was able to collect his upper limbs and push himself to a slightly elevated sprawl, truly a feat in this drained condition. "Ugh, my legs... I can't feel my damn legs," he groaned to the world, and the world answered with a wordless sleepy mumble next to him. Inyelw'n was sprawled out on the detritus, looking just as messed up as he felt, but absolutely glowing in satisfaction. And sitting on her lap, curled up like a cat, was the royal jelly.

He would've stabbed the little bastard if he could, but instead Inyelw'n stirred and started petting her familiar. "Mmm... that was so good," she mumbled, opening her eyes to look at him with a sleepy grin. Cuthbert glowered back. "Well, maybe she overdid it a little bit. But don't act like you didn't enjoy it, Cuthbert."

"Yeah, yeah," he conceded, "but how about next time we not do that in front of a creepy old man. You know he watched us the whole time, right?"

"He meant no harm. And he gave us this little guy, too." The jelly trilled in response to Inyelw'n's touch. "We'll have to give you a name, my familiar. How about... Murgles?" The goo monster seemed to consider this, then made a gargling noise that sounded uncomfortably close to saying its own name. "Aww, he likes it! I'd say today was an overall success, wouldn't you Murgles?"

"You're lying in garbage." The duchess squawked in disgust as she realized her station, scrambling out of the trash heap and trying to clean off her gypsy getup. Cuthbert slowly followed, chuckling to himself, but froze mid-patdown. "Wait... no no no, that fucker stole the jewelry!" Indeed, everything save for the clothes on their backs was now gone, and their only source of money along with it. He was ready to storm back to the parabiologist, but he realized they had been carried some ways and he had no idea what his house looked like. They'd be pounding on random doors all day... he slumped against a wall, cursing himself for getting so distracted.

"What... what are we going to do, Cuthbert?" Inyelw'n asked. The haughty duchess suddenly looked very small and unsure, the mere prospect of being truly broke a new and frightening concept for her.

Good thing Cuthbert had experience in that area. "Don't worry, Inyelw'n, that just means we'll have to work a little harder. For now, and for real this time, let's regroup... man, I really hope Ziri and Klivikx are having a better day than us."

-To be continued-

12