CvsN 13: Amie and Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grrrrowl," she answered, "Momma's gotta protect her baby. What do they know?"

"Nothing it looks like, but the Momma suspects." I sighed.

Debbie seemed a bit subdued. "More chaos on the home front."

"Oh no. What now?" I asked.

"Sisters. Maybe you should talk to Karen. She's upstairs alone." She peeled my arms from around her, and gave me a push.

Sisters. What had I been thinking.

* * *

Karen was in bed, but let me in. She'd been awake, reading, it looked like. She was wearing an oversized tee, crawled back into bed, and patted the bed at her side for me to sit down.

"So you already heard, hunh?" She asked wearily.

"Nope. But Debbie thought we should talk."

Ten seconds later I had a sobbing Karen on my hands. The last thing I ever expected. She was a cruel-world-hardened woman who'd been through a lot. Tears had never been a part of it as far as I knew.

I held her while she sobbed and the story came out.

She'd raised her sister since Robin was fourteen. By the time Robin was seventeen, she'd been a major factor in breaking up Karen's engagement at the time. By the time little sis was shuffled off to college, it turned out she'd slept with at least three of Karen's serious relationships. Including her ex-husband. There was a lot of anguish roiling around in her.

She calmed down over time and talked more in depth about her sister's problems. She always had to chase whoever Karen was with. After two years of college, they had seemed to get along well enough for Robin to move back in with her, but that only lasted a few months, before it happened again. It was like she couldn't help herself.

"What's wrong with me?" she sobbed in self-pity. "Why can't I keep a man?" she asked.

"It's certainly not a problem with this," I told her teasingly, trying to add a little levity by caressing her body.

"For you maybe. You'd fuck a snake if it would stay still long enough," she giggled, sniffing.

"It would have to be a big snake, and non-poisonous," I assured her.

"It sure didn't keep you tethered to me," she whined. "Within two weeks you had a new little chippie, and I was relegated to third string."

"I thought you didn't want any serious relationship with me," I countered.

"I know, but still it's hard."

"Hard, and not looking like it's getting any relief soon," I teased again, thrusting my hips into her side.

"GOD. You are impossible." She growled, but I think she liked the idea of turning me on. She could still do that easily enough. And I hadn't fucked her sister. Yet.

Before I could defend myself, she sat up in bed, and wrestled my pants off of me. Within a twinkling she had her shirt off, and was delightfully naked. She crawled on top of me, slid me inside and rested on my chest.

"I love how you feel inside me," she said softly.

I held her, just nudging my hips back and forth, stroking her back. "Me too."

"Why can't it just be like this?" she asked softly.

"It can, whenever you want." I told her

"It's why I always come back to you. It's never just you and me, but it's always wonderful," she purred, holding me tightly. "At least this time I'm not your damn slave. I mean, not legally."

"What about Jim?" I asked, purposely ignoring her odd reference.

"Oh, Jim's going to fuck her. I know it."

"You want me to throw her ass out? I will."

"I know you will," she said, getting up off me and riding me a little less delicately. "It's nice to know. But I don't think so."

"Having her in the room, while you two are screwing can't be helping the situation." I told her.

"I don't know. She's always done it behind my back. I'm wondering if this wouldn't change things." She told me, her tits rocking back and forth just in front of my face, distracting me.

"Maybe. It seems to be a deep-rooted thing. I don't think she does it out of spite. Maybe she can't help herself." I said, while thrusting a little more urgently.

"I know. She's so repentant afterwards. And once she takes them, she dumps them right away." She had been unbuttoning my shirt. Once she had it open she stopped, resting a bit.

I turned her onto her back, and entered her again, easily. I pealed off my shirt, and tossed it to the side.

"She wants what you have. Because you have it. Maybe sharing with her would be enough." I told her, giving her long smooth strokes.

She had closed her eyes, and now she opened them. I could see a bit of fire in them. "She should just get her own guy."

"I know. Maybe we can help with that. There're plenty of guys at work who could use a girlfriend." I said.

"I wouldn't wish that on anyone," she laughed, wrapping her legs around me, and pulling me in. "Fuck me, Jack, like you care."

"Silly girl." I laughed, thrusting deeply. "You know I care."

"I know. I just need to be reminded."

I didn't know if she meant she needed the fucking or the caring. Probably both. I was willing enough to help out in both areas.

I fucked her hard, holding her face in my hands and kissing that ornery, teasing, talented mouth. She kissed me passionately, gasping and thrusting against me. We fucked in silence, which was highly unusual for us, going on and on until she cried out underneath me.

Gasping, I caught my breath, slowing the pace. I wasn't all that close yet, and I rolled off of her, onto my side, breathing hard.

She lifted her leg, twisting her body, and maneuvered me back inside of her. I was able to screw her again, just using my hips, while I played with her breasts.

"You are so predictable. You just love playing with these puppies." She laughed, a genuine laugh, while she squeezed her own breasts.

"Guilty."

"You going to come for me?" she asked.

"In a bit, no hurry," I said.

"You want something else? I could blow you. Or you could do me back there if you need to."

I held the leg between us, working deeper into her. "Happy as a clam right here."

"Good." She leaned back, letting me screw her. "You're a little too big for my butt, anyway."

"I don't think so."

"I know you don't think so. But my poor worn out butthole does. I'm still sore as hell from yesterday."

"Want me to kiss it and make it better." I asked, innocently.

"Like hell. One second you'll be kissing. Then your evil tongue will be in there, then your un-relenting fingers, and next thing you know I'll be begging you to ream me until I scream. I need a break."

"Works for me. I fought long and hard to get inside this sweet little pussy of yours, and I'm not leaving it."

"Yes, you did, didn't you? Man, you wanted me bad." She laughed again.

"I did, and I do." I told her, once again thrusting with vigor.

"But not as bad as Jimbo. He's definitely infatuated with everything down there." The giggling was infectious and we both starting giggling. She laughed harder, eventually pushing me out.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she gasped in laughter. Then she was on her hands and knees. "Kiss my boo-boo, Jack."

"Karen...'

"Just kiss it," she said, wiggling her ass.

I leaned in and kissed her reddened little back-door. She sighed when I did. I kissed it again, then let my tongue tease it a bit. She reached back and spread her cheeks wide for me, allowing my tongue to penetrate her. She moaned. I pointed my tongue and drove it into her.

"Ohh, I knew that evil tongue would come out and make me feel all better. Didn't I tell you?"

I sat up and slid my cock back inside her warm slice, before nudging my thumb against her ass.

"Gently lover, it really is sore." Then she abruptly pulled away and crawled to the edge of the bed. She opened a drawer and pulled out a tube, passing it to me. "Now do that again."

I didn't need telling twice. I slid my cock back home, then put a few drops at the top of her crack and slowly worked my thumb inside her. I added a few more drops, while I pumped her above and below.

"That's better. A lot better. It hardly hurts at all." She dropped her head back to the bed, and reached back spreading her cheeks wide for me, here fingers brushing my thumb as she opened herself.

I was really hard now, feeling it. I pulled my thumb out, and before I could do more, she twisted her torso sideways, and slipped two fingers into her own ass. It looked so tempting. I squirted a little more lube on her fingers.

"Two fingers aren't bad. You want to try?" she said softly, working her fingers around.

I slid a finger beside hers. She removed her index finger, leaving her middle finger buried to the second knuckle. "Mmmm, nice. Another?"

My second finger slid in beside the first. She tugged to the side, and I could see a dark gap open between our fingers. "Damn, you are a bad boy, didn't I say you'd be slipping your fingers in my ass, given half a chance?"

"I can't help myself around you, you know that. It's always been that way."

My cock was buried in her slippery twat, as we toyed with her well used ass. "I think I could take a little more. Maybe a lot more." She slid her finger out and clutched her ass cheek, pulling.

I wasn't sure why she wanted this, but I was willing. I slid my fingers out, and she straightened on the bed, her other hand now holding the other cheek, as she waited for me spread wide. I could see more of the pink inner surface of her ass, and it was calling me.

I lathered more lube on my cock, and placed the head at her opening. "Let me know if I need to stop," I warned her, and gave a gentle push. I slid in easily, almost halfway with one firm push. She was definitely ready.

"Ream me until I scream," she gasped.

"I won't last long," I confessed, pushing in deeper.

"Neither will I, trust me," she urged, pushing back against me.

I stroked in and out of her ass, using my entire length. She shuddered each time I bottomed out, and then moaned when I pulled away. "Is it good," she asked, anxiously.

"Incredible, you know that." I gasped, pumping faster.

"Yes, fuck my ass, Jack, fuck it!"

I obeyed, shaking the bed with my thrusting.

"FUCK!" she cried out, her hands now working away on her clit while she took my all.

I reached for her shoulders, pulling her hard against me, while I slammed into her a few more times. I couldn't hold back a second longer and didn't want to. I buried my rod inside her tight ass, and bathed her bowels with my burning cum.

"Oh, God, I feel it. I feel it." She cried out, reaching back and grasping my balls, trapping me in her ass.

As I finished inside her, she released me, and slid to the bed. I followed her down, not wanting to back out, enjoying the feel of being so far inside her.

"I can't help myself with you." She said softly.

"Me either." I groaned, rolling off of her, and laying back on the bed.

"You bastard. I knew you'd do it no matter what. Now I'll be sore for the rest of the week." She told me, with a false anger. She got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a facecloth to wipe me down.

"Yeah, but whenever you see me smile, you'll know why."

She washed my shriveling cock carefully, quietly.

"Maybe you're right. I'll share Jimbo, but I'll set the limits. Maybe it's what we need," she said thoughtfully.

"Maybe, I don't know." I was a little worried about the idea, to tell the truth.

"You're not going to fuck her, are you?" She asked me. She was still holding my cock, a little too tightly.

"Hell no. The three of you are enough for me. Too much probably." I laughed.

"Four, with Cathy." She reminded me.

Five, with Amie, I thought. But I kept that tidbit to myself.

* * *

The lights downstairs were off. In the bedroom, both my girls were in bed, Beth stretched out, gently snoring. Debbie turned back the covers for me.

"Did it help?" she asked, cuddling up to me, once I'd undressed and crawled into our bed.

"I think so." I told her a little about Karen's and Robin's problem.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, her hands caressing me, and once more awakening my little friend.

"I think she's going to share him."

"Oh." It was quiet for a bit, but her hand had found my hardness, and she was sliding under the covers. "That should be interesting," she said, her voice muffled.

Her lips found my cock, like a homing pigeon home to roost.

"Hey," she said, "two hours up there, and nothing happened?"

"Front and back, but she cleaned me up." I told her.

"She did a good job." Then she was back to business, and I relaxed and let her suck me.

She was incredible. She could give me the most incredible blow-jobs, slowly working me up, and yet relaxing me at the same time. No hurry, no forced effort, just an all-encompassing devotion to pleasuring me, until I would slide out of lethargy, half-waking, and empty myself into her wonderful, welcoming, warm mouth. Completely selfless, not looking for anything in return, but the complete relaxation of my body. She was incredible.

=========================

Hope you enjoyed it. It's been a while in the works. But the next one should be ready soon. If you liked it, please consider voting.

12