Cynthia's Submission Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I loved it when he fucked my ass Mistress, and I love that you are fucking my ass now. Please fuck my ass Mistress."

"Of course I'm going to fuck your ass slut, because that is what a slut like you deserves; a good ass fucking to start her day. Lucky for you, you are getting two. I'm sure your ass will be sore all day from the attention it has received, but a dirty fuckslut like you doesn't care. All you care about is being a dirty fuckslut. I bet you loved it when he pissed all over your face this morning didn't you? "

"Yes Mistress, I loved it because I wanted to show to you that I could do whatever he wanted and not balk at anything."

"Is that so slut? So if he told you to open your mouth so he could piss in it, you would have allowed him too, and loved every moment of it?"

"Oh yes Mistress, anything to show my passion for you. Show my obedience."

"Would you have drunk his piss slut?"

"Yes, I probably would have."

"Do you wish he would have pissed in your mouth slut?"

"If it meant you would have been happy, then yes."

"Well that is quite the revelation slut. Why don't you tell me just exactly what you wanted your friend this morning to do?"

"Oh Mistress, I wish he would have pissed in my mouth this morning, and I wish I could have drunk his piss to show you how much I live to serve you."

"God you are just a dirty little slut."

Sage then stopped fucking my ass with her massive dildo, pulled it out my battered hole, and proceeded to walk over to the camera. She turned it off and brought both the camera and tripod back to the stage where I was still bent over with a gaping asshole. From between my legs I watched as she put the pieces away, took the strapon off, and then dressed. Picking up her bag she walked off the stage towards the exit before turning her head slightly and ordering me to follow. We walked to my classroom, and Sage instructed me to go stand behind my desk as she set her bag atop of it. From her bag she pulled out the dildo that had been recently used to fuck my ass, and removed it from the strap on harness. I noticed that it had a suction cup base which Sage put to use almost immediately by securing it to my desk chair.

"Suck that cock clean, while I set a few other things up as well."

"Yes Mistress."

I dropped down to my knees and took the rubber phallus into my mouth. It still had the warmth from my ass on it, but after a few moments it soon became coated with my saliva. Because of my position behind the desk, and task of sucking of the lengthy cock, I was unable to notice what else Sage was doing around my room. I could hear various sounds and moments, but nothing that indicated for sure what she was doing. After a while, she returned to me and ordered me to stop.

"That's good for now slut, go ahead and sit on it. Make sure you get it all the way in your ass so that your butt is resting on the chair."

I positioned myself in a squatting stance over the dildo, and lined up the bulbous tip with my tired out hole. Considering I had done a pretty good job of sucking the cock off, and I had just taking a good hard pounding from it earlier, the fake dick slid into my ass pretty smoothly. Without much resistance, I had the rubber snake buried inside of me, and was sitting stuffed full on my desk chair. Once I had succeeded at Sage's task, she reached into her bag and tossed me a piece of clothing.

"Put this dress on. Do not get off of that dildo. You are to dress while you remain sitting."

The dress was simply red jersey cotton that I easily pulled over my head and onto my body. Because I was sitting, the bottom portion of the dress just kind of pooled in my lap, as it was more form fitting than flared.

"Perfect," declared Sage. "Now you are to remain just like that for the remainder of the morning that is of course, unless you want your students to know that you are sitting on a large dildo affixed to your chair. During lunch I will make some adjustments for the afternoon classes, but you have to wait until then. For now, why don't you just sit and relax, and I will see you in class."

Sage grabbed her bag and left me sitting behind my desk. I was shocked, and sat in disbelief. She couldn't really expect me to keep the cock in my ass all morning while I taught class. Certainly she was just messing with me, but as the clock crept closer to the start of the school day, I began to realize that she indeed mean for me to remain ass stuffed in my chair. Thankfully, my desk gave me plenty of cover, and my chair had wheels so I would be able to move if absolutely necessary. However, the real test I knew would be the constant feeling of the thick cock embedded in my ass that would eventually become uncomfortable. It would be hours until lunch, and even then from the way it sounded Sage had no intention of me removing it. I would just have to persevere and power though, as I had no intention of failing Sage.

Eventually, the bell rang and my students began to file into my room. I was probably noticeably shaking from my secret, but I did manage to get them started on an assignment that allowed me to remain seated behind my desk. I couldn't believe I was in front of a classroom full of students while a large dildo was secretly embedded into the depths of my ass. It was an unreal sensation. Occasionally a student would come up to my desk to ask me a question, and I would pull in as close to my desk as possible to make sure my lower half was hidden. Not once did any of the students make notice of my situation, but some did comment on my behavior and ask if I was feeling okay. I responded in a manner to limit suspicion, and squash their inquiries. By the end of the first period, I felt comfortable that my students would be none the wiser of my secret, but I also already began to feel the ache from the pressure of the anal intruder.

I got through my next classes with just about the same amount ease as I had the first, and was interested to finding out what Sage's class would hold for me. The pain and ache of the dildo was certainly building, but I was also starting to grow accustomed to it and was able to push it out of my head at times. However, I knew that I would most likely not be able to do so once Sage's class started. She walked in just as the tardy bell rang, and took her seat without even looking over to me. I got her class started just as I had with the earlier ones, and soon the routine started again. About ten minutes into the class though, I received a text message from Sage.

"How is that cock in your ass slut?"

"It is very filling Mistress."

"It's a shame that it just has to sit inside of you. Usually things in your ass tend to go in and out. Don't you think it would be better if that cock was going in and out?"

"Oh yes Mistress, it would feel so much better."

"Then go ahead and sit up real quick and then back down."

Reading the message, I looked up at my students, and surveyed to see if anyone was looking at me. When I was satisfied that no one was looking, I slowly lifted myself up off my chair a few inches. My ass slid up the length of the dildo a few inches, but I soon retreated and sat back down; fully embedding it once again. My phone lit up with another message.

"How did that feel slut?"

"It felt good Mistress, but also strange and scary."

"The best things often feel strange, and seem scary. Do it again, but go higher this time."

Again I looked around the room before completing Sage's order. With the coast clear, I rose up again off the seat. The dildo felt amazing sliding out of my hole, but I was nervous of being seen. I knew last time I only went about an inch or two up, so this time I made sure to go higher. I decided to rise up to the level of my desk, which was a good five inches high; any higher and I would risk the dildo being seen. Once I reached the height of my desktop, I slowly sat back down. Again, as I returned the dildo to its full penetrative depths, my phone lit up.

"Very nice slut, but now I think you should ride it a little. You know bounce up and down a few times."

I immediately looked at Sage with pleading eyes once I read her instructions, but she did not look back at me. I knew I would do as she instructed, but I was also nervous of being noticed. Without taking too much time though, I began to push myself off the chair. I got a few inches up before sitting back down and repeating the process. Sage didn't inform me how many times I was to go up and down, so I continued my slow riding of the dildo until my phone blinked to life with a new message.

"Having fun slut? You can stop now, and remain still for the remainder of the period. I'll have more for you during lunch."

Reading the new message, I stopped the up and down moments, and sunk the dildo back into the depths of my ass. There was still about twenty minutes left until the bell would ring, and then I would be facing whatever Sage had in store for me during the lunch break. I did my best to keep my mind distracted with grading, but the constant pressure of the rubber intruder was a nagging reminder of my predicament. It was a long twenty minutes, but it soon came to an end and my class filed out once the dismissal bell rang. Sage of course remained behind and closed the door after a few moments. She returned to me and stood in front of my desk as she spoke.

"Go ahead and stand up slut, and then turn around and clean you friend with your mouth."

I nodded my understanding and stood up to dismount the rubber cock that had been buried in my ass for the entire morning so far. When I finally disengaged from the girthy member, my ass felt stretched and empty, and there was a dull ache that remained from the constant pressure of the event. I spun around and immediately dropped to my knees to take the now warm dildo into my mouth and began the process of sucking it off once again. Just as she had earlier, once I began my duty of blowing the fake cock, Sage began moving about my room. When she finally stopped and returned to me, she had me finish my blow job and turn to face her.

"Just to let you know, I set up spy cams earlier to capture your task of sitting on such a large dildo for the morning. They recorded everything from the moment you sat down on the cock, until the moment you got up and began to suck it clean. You may be happy to hear though that I will not be having you repeat your performance this afternoon. Instead, you are to just go about the rest of the day as normal, and then meet me at the Northside mall after school. I will be parked on the east side of the lot. I am going to be taking a half day so I can go home and edit the recordings. Once I complete them, I will send them to you so that you may post them on your little slut blog. Don't worry; I plan on blurring out your face. See you after school slut."

She then strolled out of my room, and I was left wondering what she had in store for me later that day. I couldn't ponder it for too long as soon the bell rang ending lunch, and I had to try desperately to focus on being a teacher.

To Be Continued...

12