D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking step - one at a time - Alice.
4.2k words
4.13
24k
28

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. #2 - Taking steps, one at a time - Alice

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar-check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 2nd chapter in this story. If you didn't read the previous chapter, then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

So how the hell do you go from whirlwind romance to staring divorce in the face in two and a half years. That, my friend, is a damned good question. Did I work too much? - maybe. Was Vicky just a cheating skank that would sleep with anyone that showed her attention? -probably. Was this a failed rebound thing after Gloria? - Could be. Did Vicky ever love me? - Good question. All I know is that according to my pre -nuptial agreement, if infidelity is involved, then the aggrieved partner will receive $25,000 for each year of the relationship. I am going to bust that bitch in her ass for $50K.

I have messages, emails, including intimate picture sent between the lovers, their car routes, car stopping times and places and hotel receipts. I am going to drop the "D" bomb Christmas Day. In the next 30 days I have to prepare. I need to get a lawyer, make copies of my evidence for the lawyer, and have the papers ready in time. I already have the 'contacts' list from her phone and I intended to set up a list to include family, friends, and co-workers when I show my evidence, tell my side of the story, and publish the video of her opening her Christmas presents. I am going to collect her panties filled with her lover's joy juice and give them back to her on Christmas morning. I mean she can't complain about missing the panties without coming clean (Ha. Ha!). God, I can't wait to capture her face when she opens them. I plan to number the presents and give her the divorce papers in the last one.

Our accounts have always been separated. We have a joint account for household bills, taxes, etc. The house was mine before we married. I don't think that she can get it. My construction business was started well before we met. She never helped out or showed any interest in the business. There are no kids involved. In my mind the divorce should be straight forward. I have an appointment with a lawyer on Monday and I guess I will find out exactly where I stand then. Her paramours are her co-workers and or bosses. I live in one of the few states where alienation of affection is an avenue for compensation. I want my lawyer to pursue all legal options to sue the individuals and the company for alienation of affection. I also want my lawyer to pursue a civil suit against the company/ HR department for not enforcing its company policy regarding no fraternizing among employees and subordinate.

I plan on giving the wives of her lovers a visit and let them know about their husband's activities with my wife. I will give them copies of my evidence for them to use as they see fit. Maybe I'll get lucky with one or two of them and get a little revenge. Who knows? After reconstructing the travel paths for the various times, the contact information in the text messages and emails, I was able to lay out a timeline for the last six months. Who was doing who, when and where. I determine that she had six lovers. I am able to get their names and addresses along with some personal info from various social media accounts. I organized the "evidence" according to the various lovers and then chronologically. I make eight copies of the "evidence" one for each lover's wife, one for Vicky on Christmas day, and one for my lawyer.

I keep my morning routine of getting up early and going into the office. I don't want Vicky to suspect any changes in my attitude, not that she even cares. At 0930 I walk into the law office of Jaqueline Swatter. At first glance I note that she is drop dead gorgeous. Make up, hair, nails, and dress are all perfect. I pray she is not a man hater and that she will take my case.

We talk about the circumstances lead me to being here in her office. I start telling my long sad story. She starts taking notes and asks clarifying questions as the story unwinds. I tell her what I want - $50,000 according to the pre-nuptial agreement, lawsuits against her, her lovers, and the company for alienation of affection, along with a lawsuit against the HR department for failure to enforce company policies. I also ask her about getting together with some of the wronged wives for a class action against the company/ HR department. I give her copies of all the emails and text messages, routes from the tracking devices, hotel receipts and a copy of the pre-nuptial agreement. I also tell her I want this to be over as quickly as possible. I want Vicky in my rear-view mirror ASAP. I write her a check for $2500 and she said she will be in touch by the end of the week. I take a few business cards in case she is willing to accept referrals.

The first wife that I meet with is Alice Osborne. Her husband Tom works with Vicky. They have a daughter, Karen, 15. Karen is active in high school and her social media has pictures that reflect a small tight group of friends.

Alice is a decent looking woman and carries herself well. She is about 5'4" 145 pounds, nice figure - full and curvy, brown eyes, straight blonde hair. I park down the block from their house and wait until Tom leaves. About 20 minute later, their daughter walks down the block to catch the school bus with a gaggle of other kids. When the neighborhood settles down, I approach the door. I ring the doorbell and I get a "Who is it?" From inside.

I reply "Mrs. Osborne. Are you Alice Osborne?"

"Yes" she says.

"My name is Ronald Johnson and I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I'll explain and then be on my way." She opens the door wearing a silk kimono and invites me to come in. She offers a cup of coffee, and we settle in the eat-in kitchen. I start, "I recently came upon some information indicating that your husband and my wife have been seeing each other. I didn't hire a private investigator, so I don't have video or audio recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, some with intimate pictures, car traffic routes, and hotel receipts that paint a rather convincing picture."

Her face drops and she sits motionless, her shoulders start to bounce in time with her sobs. After a few minutes she stops sobbing and raises her face. There is a look of determination and anger on her face. She wipes her tears away and coldly states, "Can I look at what you have?" I nod and hand her a folder. She looks intently at each page and about halfway through the text messages that include some intimate photos sent back and forth she starts to cry again. 'This is harder than what I thought'. She takes about 20 minutes to go through the documents.

She looks up at me and speaks, "I fucking love it. He doesn't have any time or interest in me, but he has interest and time to go fucking around. This isn't the first time he has stepped out on me, but it is going to be the last." She then asks, "What are you going to do?" I tell her that I am going to file for divorce and what my plans are for legal action against her, him, the company, and the HR department. She smiles says, "That sounds lovely, but I want another type of revenge." She gets up, walks over to the front door, and locks it.

She turns around and opens her robe to reveal see through sleep ware. Her breasts are magnificent, very little sag and large brown nipples. She walks up to me and asks, "Do you like what you see?" I nod my head. She reaches out and grabs my hand with one of hers and strokes my rapidly hardening cock through my pants with the other hands. She says, "Follow me." I follow her upstairs to her bedroom. She closes the door behind me and pulls me into her. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a heated kiss (revenge + passion = a good time for me). Our kiss seems to last forever. Both of us being experienced kissers, just not with each other. We explore each other's mouths and moan as the excitement grows.

My hands caress her back and as they lower to her ass, I grab a cheek in each hand and pull her body tightly into mine. I know she can feel my rock-hardness against her belly. She breaks the kiss, and her eyes are filled with fire. Her eyes lock onto mine as if staring into my soul. She smiles and tells me to have a seat on the bed. There is an alarm clock on her dresser. She turns it on and tunes to a classic rock station.

A Doobie Brothers tune is playing. Alice starts dancing and removing her clothing. Soon she is naked and gyrating her body to the sound of the melody. She dances closer to me and pulls me up from my sitting position. I reach my arms around her. She spins and starts to grind her luscious ass into me. I cup her breasts and squeeze them eventually concentrating my efforts on her nipples. She squeals and shudders as I reach one hand slowly down her body. I caress her stomach and massage her bush and mons. She places her hand over mine guiding me to her sopping wet pussy. She stops grinding long enough to spread her legs and allow me better access to her pleasure palace. I kiss the back of her neck and nibble on her ears and jawline. She is humping my hand. Alice suddenly turns and starts to rip my clothes off. I am naked in about 4 seconds.

She is on her knees making love to my cock with her mouth. She grabs the back of my thighs and begins to fuck her face with my dick. "Oh God, Alice, you are going to make me blow my load!" She nods in agreement and keeps fucking her face with my dick. Her tongue is working the underside when she can. Alice has slobber is running down her chin and onto her breasts. Tears are streaking down her cheeks as my dick is pounding the back of her throat. She is a cock sucking machine.

My knees are starting to buckle, and I can feel a tidal wave of an orgasm building in my balls. I am seeing stars and lights moving around and in 3... 2...1... blastoff. I start shooting my load down her silky throat. After the first two ropes go straight down to her stomach, she pulls back and just keeps the head in her mouth. She sucks and milks my dick with her lips and hands until there is nothing left to give. She pulls my dick out of her mouth with a loud pop. She looks up at me a smiles, "You taste pretty good," she says.

"Thank you, I try to drink pineapple juice daily." I reply. I grab her shoulders and gently raise her up. I kiss her and tell her, "Thank you. You are a skilled and gifted lover, and I am lucky to be with you today." I push her back onto the bed and say "OK, beautiful it's your turn." I lay down beside her and kiss her face and neck and work my way down her body to her breasts. I am kissing and sucking on one breast and mauling her other with my hand. I am nibbling and squeezing her nipples and she is moaning and writhing in pleasure. I think I can make her orgasm just from loving her breasts, but I have other fish to fry.

I eventually start kissing and caressing down her body across her stomach and her belly button and down to the edge of her bush. Her moans are becoming more frequent and louder the closer to her mons I travel. Her scent is becoming stronger the further south I get. I pull her close to the edge of the bed and spread her legs as far as I can get them. She has a beautiful vagina. As she spreads her legs her outer pussy lips part slightly and reveals the inner beauty, her clitoral hood and her vagina opening are exposed. She shudders as I kiss her lips and used my tongue to taste every square inch of her flower. I lick her from her clit to her anus and every part in between. She likes it all. I lick and lick and lick. She is humping my face and is guiding me by the hair on my head. I concentrate on her clit and insert two fingers into her vagina, and stroke her G spot.

She lets go of my hair and is clutching the bedsheet with both hands. "Oh god, baby. Right there. Yyeeesss! Oh God! That fffeeeelllls ssssoooooooo ggoooooodd. Don't stop. Please, please, don't stop!" Alice is grinding her pussy into my face with more intensity. I can feel the muscles in her stomach and thighs start to quiver and flex. Her movements are becoming more urgent. Her body starts to convulse. Soon Alice, with her body quivering, raises her hips off the bed as her pussy erupts. She sprays. I am shocked at first and then I smile realizing my accomplishment and enjoy the moment. She slaps her knees together and rolls on her side in a fetal position. She goes limp. Her breathing is shallow and irregular. I kiss her legs and arms and her back.

I get up and go to the bathroom, grab a washcloth and with some hot water give myself a whore's bath. I come back to the bedroom with the washcloth. I lay down behind her in a spoon position. She snuggles back up against me and I kiss her neck. She rolls over and smiles. I start using the washcloth gently on her legs and vaginal area. She smiles and says "Thank you. I have never had that happen to me."

"What, you have never had you pussy eaten?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I have never had an orgasm so hard that I leaked like that."

"Sweetheart, that was no leak. That was a Mount St. Helens full on squirt session!" I boasted.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"Alice, you don't have a damn thing to apologize for. It was beautiful, just like you and frankly I enjoyed it as much as you did." I stated. She smiles and buries her head in my chest. We drift off and awaken about an hour later. I woke up looking into Alice's eyes.

She whispers, "Let's take a shower and talk some more." I agree and we get up. I follow her to the bathroom. I urinate while she is attending to the water temperature. She sits on the toilet and directs me to get towels and washcloths. We get in the shower and start lathering each other up. It isn't long before we are fondling each other and making out. She hits a shower pause button and our kisses became more heated. She turns around and put both hands against the wall and sticks her ass out towards my flagpole.

I rub the head of my dick up and down her pussy lips. She throws her head back and says, "Yeeesss, bury that motherfucker in my cunt NOW!" How can I refuse a request like that? I align the head of my dick up with her vaginal opening and slowly push until I am "balls deep". "Oh yeeesss!" she hisses as I bottomed out. "Pound it baby, Pound that pussy, Punish it!" she shouts. I grab her hips with both hands and start stroking that pussy. Long, full length strokes letting the head exit her opening but not losing contact, then re-engaging full length. I repeat this three or four times. I relish the exquisite sensation each time as the head of my dick crosses the threshold of the Alice's vaginal opening. God, I love this feeling.

"God-damn it quit teasing me!" she howls. I settle on a comfortable pace giving her about 3/4 full length strokes and a medium pace. She cries, "That's better! Yes, baby just like that!" It works for a couple of minutes, then it is "More, more, harder, harder". I keep the same pace but make more of an effort to bottom out. That appeases her lust for a couple of minutes, then as her passions grow, I hear, "Faster, faster baby, please give me that dick." I reach up and give her nipples a tweak and then slide my hands back down to her hips and start pounding that pussy with everything I have.

She shudders a couple of minutes later and gasps for air. I feel the walls of her love box fluttering and coaxing my orgasm to join her. I keep pile driving that hot cunt. I can feel my freight train of an orgasm coming. My knees buckle and I grab her hips tightly to keep my dick buried tightly against her cervix. I paint her insides with rope after rope of my cum. We collapse in the floor of the shower enclosure. "God, I needed that." she shouts, "I could get used to that. Hell, I could get a-dick-ted to that! Get it, a- dick- ted?" We both chuckle. That is the first thing I find humorous in a while. I smile and kiss her.

We catch our breath, finish the shower and dry each other's bodies. We dress and go back to the kitchen. We get something to drink and settle on the couch in the living room. "What are you going to do after the divorce?" she asks.

"I'm not for sure." I start "I have a pre-nuptial agreement. I started my construction business before we were married, and I already bought my house before we were married. I expect to get $50,000 from her because of infidelity. There aren't any kids, so I am playing with the idea of getting a motorhome and traveling for a while. I have an excellent team working for me and I can do what I need to do remotely. I think traveling sounds more and more like a good idea. What about you?"

She looked down into her glass of juice for a couple of minutes and then says, "My path is not so simple. First, I hope this isn't a one off. I enjoyed having sex with you more than I have enjoyed sex with anyone. Second my daughter is 15, and hopefully she will go to college or get some schooling and learn a trade or skills for employment. I do plan on getting a divorce and I plan to take as much as I can out of it. Before today I had not cheated on my husband. I can't see going back to him, the way it was before today. I like your lawsuit plans and if possible, I think I would like to join you in that effort. We probably have $100,000 in equity in this house. I don't know if I can afford to keep it. I haven't worked outside the house since my daughter was born."

I offered, "I have my lawyer's business card if you want to use her, and if you would like to join in the lawsuits, then she will need to hear for you as well." I reach into my pocket, pull out one of her cards and hand it to Alice. "I wrote my phone number on the back, just in case you ever want to talk to me again." She nods and smiles. We stand and kiss good-bye. It is about 2:30 in the afternoon when I leave Alice's house. That went better than I thought. I hope the rest of my heart break visits go as good.

When I got back into my truck, I turned my phone back on. I have a message from my wife stating she is going to have to work late and that she will call me later. She works in a 9 to 5 as a clerical worker. Whatever. I also have text a message from Beth and one from Mandy. I call them both and let them know I am coming to the office and that I will be there in about an hour or so. I stop and grab something to eat on the way. Damn I worked up an appetite.

When I get to the office, Mandy lets me know a potential new client called and was putting out feelers about our ability to take on a new project. The potential client didn't give many details but did indicat that the project will be in the 8-figure range. This project will have a sealed bidding process. The bidding window will open in two months. The bid packages will be available in two weeks. I think manpower will be an issue if we get that contract. I will definitely need to talk to Beth about how this contract will affect our current efforts.

Beth shows up about 30 minutes after I talk to Mandy. She updates me on the current projects. We talk about the potential contract and how that will affect current contracts. This contract could take us to another level if we manage it properly. We talk theoretically about the skills our current work force possesses. Who can step up and be foremen and crew leads, site security, etc. I call Mandy into my office, so she is part of this conversation. Beth cautions about putting all our eggs in one basket. She will need Mandy to take over payroll because a larger project will need more on-site presence and we will need to get a clone or two of both to continue other projects. She also mentions that keeping other projects going will give manpower flexibility to put manpower where the pain is, where and when it is needed. I agree with her assessment. Mandy agrees with taking on payroll but suggests that if this happens, then maybe we should get someone just for payroll.

12