D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 05

Story Info
Progressing the plot - making plans.
4.5k words
4.17
10.4k
20

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D.L.L.I.G.A.F. #5 - Progress and plans

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I want to thank HeyAll for coaching me along this process. If you are not familiar with his writings, you don't know what you are missing. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 5 th chapter in this story. If you haven't read the previous chapter(s), then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is a not lot of sex in this chapter, sorry. So, if you are not interested in continuing with the plot, then this chapter won't be your cup of tea. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't "DILLIGAF".

I arise before the crack of dawn. Fold and put away my clothes from last night's laundry. Grab a quick shower and out the door. I get the zip lock and put it in my pocket. I leave sleeping beauty lying still on the couch.

It's my day to get breakfast. I arrive at the office. I add the latest addition of Vicky's Christmas present to my locker. I am second guessing the present sequence. Maybe ask the girls for their advice. We have our usual power breakfast. Both the girls are energetic and really have an appetite this morning. "You guys seem fired up this morning." I stated.

Mandy started, "How did dinner go last night?"

I smiled and laughed, "Well, Vicky got drunk and puked in the women's toilet. Her bomb is a new project. 'They' asked her to be on the team. The team consists of her lover's, past and present. The project will require Vicky to 'work' more. She has plans tomorrow night, so I will be flying solo at the dinner."

"Damn, boss. Sorry I asked," she said.

"It's all right. It is a good segue. I need to confide in you about my plans. I have a mountain of evidence outlining her trysts. This has been going on for quite some time. Recently she has been hiding it less and less. I have had enough. I want someone to love that I can trust. Life is too short to not be happy. I have cum filled panties, emails, texts message, intimate photos of her and her lover's love bits, trackers that show travel routes and addresses of both Vicky and her lovers. I plan to give her all of this and divorce papers on Christmas. Or should I? The more I think about it, the more I think I'll just give her the panties and the divorce papers. I'll keep the evidence to myself and my attorney. What do you guys think?"

Both the girls look at me with their mouths ajar and tears in their eyes. Beth sympathizes, "I'm so sorry Ron. I know what you are going through. I knew you couldn't trust that beeotch!" Mandy just nods her head and wipes her eyes. Beth continues, "I would not waste another minute on her. You have given her too much of yourself as it is. I would give her the divorce papers and IF I gave her anything else, it would be a letter telling her you know about her cheating and to have a shitty rest of her life. - THE END."

Mandy nods in agreement, "Boss if you need anything, all you have to do is ask. You know this, but I want to say it out loud. Anything."

"Thanks. Thank you both. Beth it is time for you and me to hit the sites. Mandy call if you need anything." I state.

We head out, I let Beth take the lead. She has her way of doing business and I don't want to step on her toes. I am just here to talk to the leads about the dinner tomorrow night. I called Mandy, "Hey, I forgot to ask, What's on the menu for tomorrow night?"

Mandy explains, "I have a Bar-B-Que set up with smoked chicken, Pulled pork, sausage, and ribs. The fixins include potato salad, bar-b-q beans, coleslaw, and either peach pie or banana pudding for dessert. We should be all in for right at $1,000."

"Good job." I said. "I know what to say now when someone asks. Thanks again, I'll talk to you later," I end the conversation. I turn to Beth and say, "I plan to give the workers, along with you and Mandy a good chunk of the performance incentive monies. You guys are the ones that earned it. I'm not sure how it will all break down. That is something we need to discuss in the near future."

We went from site to site leaving the behind schedule site for the last. I want to talk to the site foremen and as many of the crew leads as possible. I want to give them a 30,000-foot view of what the meeting tomorrow is about. It is a business meeting, but I also want to say thanks for the work that they have done. I want their significant other to attend if possible. I also let them know about the menu. I want everyone to eat and have a good time.

On the way back to the office, I ask Beth to pull over. I exit the car and motion for her to join me.

"Look Beth, I don't tell you enough that I appreciate everything you do. I also appreciate the fact that you do all of this without whining, or getting upset, or even appear to be frustrated when things don't go as planned. I know it isn't easy. I just want you to know how much you mean to me and my company. Do you know this?" I ask.

She is looking down to hide her tears and nods her head. "Thanks boss, it is nice to hear. Damn you Ron, you made me cry. I love my job and I love the fact that you trust me and gave me this opportunity. I will never let you down or hurt you intentionally."

She spreads her arms and we hug. I give her a handkerchief. She wipes her face and blows her nose. We get back into the car and head to the office.

It is about 4 when we get back to the office. I have a message from Vicky. Surprise, she has to work late tonight. I don't bother with a reply. I start building electronic files that I plan to send to all the contacts of importance in her phone (family, friends, and co-workers). I decide against showing the evidence. I will make a video giving my side of the divorce story, outlining her transgressions naming names and giving times and locations.

I make about a half a dozen videos about 2 minutes each. I don't want to overload the delivery device by making the electronic file too large. The last video I have yet to make is the one of her opening the divorce papers. I think instead of returning the panties to her in a present, I will put them in a pile on the bathroom floor, next to the clothes hamper early Christmas morning. I take Beth's advice and start to compose a letter that will accompany the divorce papers.

I leave work and arrive at the gym to work out. My work out lasts about 45 minutes and then I decide to run for a couple of miles. I shower and then get something to eat. I arrive home late, well late for me, 10 ish. I put a load of laundry in and check what is going on in the world. The washing machine makes its sound indicating the wash cycle is complete. So, I move the clothes to the dryer. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. Looking in the mirror I repeat my mantra - "DILLIGAF".

It is still dark when I wake up. Vicky is curled up in a ball over on her side of the bed. I get up, take a quick shower, and fold my laundry. I'll put it up later. I arrive at the office and catch up on the Vicky tracking documentation. It isn't long before Beth and Mandy arrive. They wave, grab their things, and come into the office. We sit down together and dig-in to the breakfast. The coffee is delicious. Mandy starts, "I heard from a friend that the bid packages will be available late next week. Right before Christmas. I think I will pick it up next Thursday."

"That sounds really good. I'll read it over Christmas, and we can start in earnest the week after. It will probably be after New Year's if I am honest. I want you two to spend some quality holiday time with your loved ones. Do we have anything on the agenda today?" I ask.

Beth smiled and said "We will be ready to hand the keys over to the Forsyth group on Monday. We will keep a skeleton crew there for three days. I plan on an electrician, a plumber, and an HVAC tech so that any issues are resolved immediately. The Banyon Group and the Eagle Inc. projects will be ready to turn over to them on Tuesday. I plan to do the same with a skeleton crew at each facility as well."

"Excellent!" I say, "Great work. I couldn't be more proud. What a great way to wind up this year. Group hug!" We all stand and embrace. I look each woman in the eyes and say "Thank you." I am shocked when each of them kiss me on the cheek simultaneously and wink at me. They leave and head out to the work that is needed to be successful.

I review all of my documents making sure that I am ready for my meeting with my lawyer. I call Guido's and order one veal marsala and one lasagna. I also order two house salads with house dressing on the side. For dessert I order two slices of cheesecake, one turtle and one cherry. I leave my office about 10:30 giving myself plenty of time to pick up my carry out from Guido's and arrive on time to the law office of Jaqueline Swatter. When I arrive, her assistant smiles and says, "Go on in Mrs. Swatter is ready for you."

There is a large empty round table off to one side of the room. I place the food on it. She notices the Guido's logo on the bag and smiles. "Guido's is my favorite Italian restaurant. You have good taste. Let's eat and discuss the case," she states. I nod in agreement and explain to her what I ordered and hoped that my selections met with her approval. I express that I love both entrees and she can decide which she wants or we can split them. She decides that we should split them. I love Guido's house dressing; it is slightly sweet, but you can taste the basil and oregano and a hint garlic that they use.

We dig in and she starts, "You did well on the pre-nuptial agreement. This case is going to be like building a wall. Each piece will be like a block in a wall. The first block is the divorce, where we will present the evidence of infidelity. We will lay out the timeline of who, when, and where. The next block is the pre-nuptial agreement. The court will have to recognize and enforce the pre-nuptial."

Jackie pauses to sip her drink and continues. "The next block is the 'Alienation of Affection" lawsuit against her. I will serve a subpoena against all the lovers, the company and company owners for full disclosure of their assets including stocks, bonds, 401Ks, real estate, safety security boxes in their names and the names of immediate family members including pets."

She pauses again to let those words sink in. "The next blocks will be the 'Alienation of Affection' lawsuits against all six lovers. Since we will already have their financials. We will know how big the pot is before we plunder."

She smiles, which sends a shiver down my spine. I thought 'you know I almost feel sorry for these bastards...Nah.' She continues. "I will serve a subpoena to the company owners, requesting all messages, letters, and emails searching for knowledge of these affairs. After we mine that information, then the Alienation of Affection lawsuit against the company."

"I intend to leave no stone unturned," Jackie stated, "Depending on how much information we find in the correspondences, we will sue the company for ignoring the actions of their employees and failure to enforce their own non fraternization policies. My goal is to go after the individual parties for $1 million each. I want to go after the company for $10 million on each lawsuit. If they survive, and pay, you will be comfortable for the rest of your life. Is that what you are wanting Mr. Johnson?"

"Yes," I said, "I realize that a judgement is one thing and getting paid is a completely different animal. I have met with about half of the wives involved and they have expressed interests in the lawsuits as well. Some of these women don't have a lot of post-divorce options. They will need money more than I do. I have a thriving construction business. I have the possibility of expanding soon. These women didn't do anything to deserve this and have been wronged as well. I would like to get these women some training and hire them if possible. Will you intercede on my behalf?"

She smiles and says, "You are a good man. These women are fortunate to have someone in their corner at a time like this. I have a sister that works at a local Vo-tech school. They teach everything from cosmetology to business skills to carpentry and masonry. I will find out what their interests are and advise them accordingly." We finish our lunch and share dessert as well. She gives me a copy of the divorce papers and tells me, "I think it will be better all around to have a process server give Vicky the papers instead of gifting them in a present."

"I agree. Since I am going to have an ugly Christmas morning, I want to share the wealth. I want the paperwork for all the lawsuits and subpoenas served on Christmas morning as well, if that is possible."

"Yes, Ron, it is possible," Jackie explains, "Just be aware that it will cost more." I nod in agreement. "Many of your referrals also my want to have the soon to be exes served on Christmas day as well." I smile and nod at hearing that.

I go on to explain, "I have three more visits in the upcoming week. You may be getting a couple of more referrals soon."

She laughs and says, "I am sorry for what you are going through, but you are good for business." We stand, shake hands, and I leave her office.

I arrive back to my office shortly afterward. I am looking forward to dinner tonight. I get a text message form Mandy - 'I am at the country club making sure everything is ready for tonight.' Beth sends me a message - 'How did it go with the lawyer? I will see you tonight at the country club.' I messaged her - 'How gussied up I should be?' Beth replies - 'Kakis, polo, jacket'. I message her 'Thanks. I will tell you all about my visit tonight.'

I leave the office to go home. I grab a snack because I don't know exactly when I will get to eat. I shower and get dressed. I look at my phone wondering if I would hear from Vicky. Not much of a surprise when I didn't.

I leave home and travel to the country club. When I arrive, there is a large smoker expelling the glorious aromas of Bar-B-Que. My mouth immediately starts to water. I walk over to the pit master and say, "Thank you for doing this. I really appreciate it on such short notice."

He responds, "I am glad to do it. I hope everyone enjoys the food."

I reply, "If they don't, then they have no appreciation for the fine art of Q. It smells absolutely delicious."

He laughed and said, "I appreciate the sentiment. I love cooking. So it is not really work to me." I shake his hand and let him get back to work.

When I walk inside, I see Mandy across the room, still directing the set up and final details. She has a lovely sleeveless dress and looks fantastic. I sneak up on her and scare her by speaking into her ear. "Hey beautiful, you look nice and smell even nicer."

She turns to face me and I am flabbergasted. Her hair and make-up are absolutely perfect. I can't remember her ever looking so lovely. "Look mister, don't start with me," she smiles, "but thank you. How did your visit go today?"

"Well, I am glad that I chose Mrs. Swatter as my attorney. She has a step-by-step plan laid out to make the wrongdoers pay. It is a solid plan. I will win the case(s) and be awarded monies. I hope they pay. My gut tells me, these chicken shit bastards will all file bankruptcy," I sadly stated.

Mandy grabs my arm and guides me to the door. Beth is coming in just about the time we make it to the door. She has a dress that really shows off her figure. I had not noticed before what a remarkable figure she has. Beth's body is nicely proportioned. Her boobs along with her waist and hips are just an awesome package. She grabs my other arm and kisses my cheek. "Hello handsome, are you doing OK?"

"Yes, I had a good meeting with my lawyer. I believe I will win the battles and end up losing the war. By the way, if no one has told you yet, let me be the first, You look marvelous." I sighed.

She blushes and says "Thank you, it is nice to hear. I hope you know that we are here for you." She smiles and winks. We greet everyone as they enter and tell them the food will be ready shortly. Just as the stragglers make it in the catering staff brings in the last of the food. The girls usher me to the microphone and say they will greet anyone else. Beth thinks everyone is here. There is a growing volume of crowd noise from the conversations and laughter.

"Can I have your attention please. Thank you." I wait until it quiets down a little. "First off, I want to thank each and everyone here tonight. To the craftsmen, thank you for your work and using your skills to the best of your ability. To their significant others thank you for allowing me to interfere with your personal time tonight and for supporting your significant other in their careers. Next, I want to thank the board of the country club for allowing us to use their facility. Let's not forget the caterers for preparing the food and the set ups for us to enjoy. Last but not least, I want to thank Mandy for getting this together on such short notice. Show her the appreciation folks." and I start to applaud, "After dinner, I want to talk a bit about an upcoming project. But for now, I want you to relax, enjoy each other's company and enjoy the meal. Let's eat." Mandy and the caterers had their shit together with the set up. The rows were well organized and provided a good traffic flow for the people to fill their plates. The servers bring drinks as the people are seated. There is plenty of room between the tables, everyone seems relaxed, and soon a dull roar of conversations and laughter begins again.

I give everyone about 40 minutes after the last people sit to eat. As the meal progresses, the level of conversation picks up, and you can hear laughter from different places around the room. I then walk back to the microphone and gave it a couple of taps. "I hope I don't bore you to sleep with what I am about to talk with you. Second, I want your ideas, I want your input. There are tablets of paper and ink pens at each table. Please write down your ideas and questions so they don't get lost. When I finish giving you guys my thoughts, I will entertain questions. Thank you."

I start laying out my vision. "There is an opportunity on the horizon. An opportunity for this company to grow, to take on a project bigger than what we have tackled as a company to date. I don't have a lot of details yet, but I want to tell you what I know. I have great people working for me. I will need all of you. Some of you I will need to promote. Some of you I will need you continuing to give your best effort. This is a seven-figure project. I intend to bid this project like others in the past. I want real cost estimates. I want real manpower estimates. I want real completion time frame estimates. When I bid the contract, I will include challenging but makeable incentives for completing quality work on time and on budget."

I continue, "This company has grown from a remodel and repair construction business to a multimillion-dollar construction business that builds office spaces, condos, houses and neighborhoods." I can tell my words are connecting to the audience. I see some head nods and I see some people making notes. "I believe our finished products are second to none, and that is a credit to the people in this room. I thank you."

"I am going to hire a scheduler soon to start working on this project. I am going to need you - the people with hands-on knowledge and years of experience to work with the scheduler. I need your input to help the scheduler develop a quality product."

I start to give the 30.000 ft overview. "I need your input to help derive a realistic cost estimate. The bid package for this project will be available in a few days. We will have two months to develop our bid. We will then have 30 days to submit our bid. I will present our bid to the client and explain why we are the best choice to deliver the best product, a quality product, a product delivered on time and, a product delivered on budget."

12