Dad and Sons Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad and sons continue playing.
1k words
4.57
12.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days later after our encounter with our father that my father suggested we come to his workshop and help clean up his workspace. He woke us up early on Saturday morning and told us to wear our gym jockstraps under our jeans. We found this suggestion odd but would soon find out why he wanted us to wear them.

Usually, our father worked alone on Saturdays as he would give the other two men that worked for him off on the weekends. When we arrived at the shop, we noticed Ron's car was there, we assumed that our dad had some deadline to meet with a customer's car and that is why Ron was there to assist.

Ron was younger than our dad, married with two small children. He worked with my dad for a little over two years and seemed to be a decent guy. He greeted us when we entered the shop and said he was glad to see my brother and I and looked forward to spending the day with us. I felt that something was up in his tone of voice.

My father gave my brother and I instructions on what needed to be done in the shop. He told us to strip down to our jockstraps while we worked. We gave my dad a puzzled look and he said that Ron was cool with us being almost naked. We were hesitant but Ron looked at us and asked what we were waiting for.

My brother and I stripped down to our jockstraps and my father instructed us to start working, I was given the bathroom to clean up and my brother was told to sweep the shop. Ron and my dad started working on the customers car.

After a while, Ron came into the bathroom, unzip his pants and pulled out his cock to take a piss. I noticed his hand movement and realized he wasn't pissing but stroking his hard on. He noticed me looking and moved away from the urinal so I can have a better view.

"You like what you see" Ron asked. "Your dad tells me you like cock."

I smiled at him and said, "What else has my old man been telling you?"

Ron told me that my dad has been filling him in on my brother and my sexual adventures at home and how he caught me sucking my brother's cock and how he took advantage of the situation. Ron told me he was bisexual and got turned on by father's story and asked if there was any chance, he could get in on the action. So here we were.

There I was standing in my father's workshop bathroom in my jockstrap with this hot man stroking his fat cock. Ron reached out to pull me closer to him and started feeling my ass.

"Damn, you dad was right when he said you had a nice ass!" said Ron. I was grabbing Ron's cock while he was holding my ass. His cock was rock hard in my fist.

Ron looked at me and told me to get down on my knees and suck his cock as he wanted me to get it good and wet. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, after a few minutes he started to fuck my mouth, his moaning got me hard. Ron had me stop and pulled me up and bent me over the sink while he sunk to his knees and started rimming me. Damn, his tongue was getting me wet.

"Yeah, get my hole wet with your tongue so you can fuck me with that big cock" I screamed.

It was then that the bathroom door opened and there stood my dad and my brother with their hard cocks out and stroking.

"We could hear you guys in here having a good time and we did not want to be left out." Said my dad. "I told you my boy had a nice ass, Ron, get him good and wet so we can take turns fucking him."

My brother came over to me stroking his hard cock and pointed it toward my face, I could not refuse him, so I took it in my mouth. In the meantime, my dad knelt and took Ron' cock in his mouth making sure to get it wet, as he was doing this Ron was inserting his fingers in my ass to open me up. Once Ron felt I was ready, he looked down at my dad with a smile and my father pointed Ron's hard wet cock at my hole and assisted Ron pushing it in. I had my mouth full of my brother's cock so all I could do was moan.

"Oh, fuck, he is so tight, so much better than my wife's pussy" Ron yelled as he grabbed my hips and worked his cock in my hole.

"Yeah, fuck that hole, looks so hot watching you pound that cock in my boy's hole" my father said while stroking his fat cock.

My brother turned towards my dad and told him to suck his cock and get it wet as he wanted to be next to fuck me. My father obeyed and took my younger brother's cock in his mouth.

It did not take Ron long to shoot his load up inside me, my brother was so turned-on watching Ron breed me that once Ron pulled out my brother grab my hips and rammed his hard cock in my wet hole, again it did not take long for him to join Ron's cum inside me.

As I turned to look at what my father was doing, Ron was on his knees with my dad's hard cock in his mouth getting him ready to breed my cum filled hole.

Now was my fathers turn to grab my hips and stuff me with hard wet cock and fill me with his seed.

Once my father came in my hole, Ron said it was my turn to cum, he got on his knees and took my hard cock in his mouth, it did not take me long to shoot my load in his mouth.

I told my dad that I would love to come down to his shop to clean more often!