Dad Loves Feet, Lindsay Loves Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay's soft moans were driving Brian wild as she writhed on the couch below him. She had her hands cupping her breasts over her dress as she looked up at him with lust in her eyes. Brian unhooked the strap of her heel and slowly pulled it off her foot, taking a moment to smell the sole before setting it aside. He sucked her toes into his mouth, tasting her through the thin fabric material as he rubbed her calf. He licked her sole, soaking it with his saliva as he grabbed her other foot and removed her heel.

Lindsay dropped her wet foot down and lifted up Brian's shirt. Brian pulled it off and stood up, dropping his pants and underwear, before getting back into position. He licked the sole of her other foot and brought them down to his crotch. His dick was already at full length and he squished his cock between her feet and began thrusting his hips. Lindsay squeezed her breasts and moaned as her father fucked her feet. Brian looked down at his beautiful daughter and moaned, thanking every event in his life that had led him to this situation.

Lindsay's soles were so soft in their nylon casing, Brian's cock was throbbing as he slid between them. Angela moved her feet and latched her toes onto the sides of Brian's shaft. She took control stroking his cock as she moaned and bit her bottom lip. Brian was in heaven, his daughter's petite feet sending him to another dimension of pleasure.

Lindsay then picked up her phone from the table next to her and tapped it a few times. She then turned it to Brian and extended her arm out to him. Brian grabbed the phone and looked at the screen. It was on a website, a page for billing.

"Remember how we talked about me getting a car when I got my license? This is what I want," Lindsay explained as she continued rubbing his cock, "I just need your checking account number for the down payment."

There it was, her demands for her sexual favors. It was a big ask, even for her. Brian struggled, her feet were making his cock feel incredible but could he allow himself to give in to such an extravagant demand? What would be next? Brian stared at the phone for a few minutes as Lindsay's motions gradually slowed until she stopped and dropped her feet to the couch.

"What's wrong dad? Just fill in your number and I'll finish you off," Lindsay bargained with him.

He was nearing completion of the greatest footjob he'd ever received, the only thing standing in his way was $20,000. Brian's thumbs shook as they hovered over the dialog box for his number. His cock was dripping pre-cum and aching to be touched again. Lindsay could read the hesitation on his face. She held her upper body up and slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders. She pulled her dress down and exposed her breasts.

Brian's eyes darted to his daughter's chest to take in the magnificent sight. Medium sized and perfectly rounded. Soft white skin and perky pink nipples. The breasts she shamelessly flaunted around in loose clothes were finally in full view.

"Oh fuck..." Brian muttered as she cupped her left breast and took her nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Come on daddy..." She whimpered, "I want it soooo bad."

Brian touched the screen of the phone. He was on the verge of breaking. Lindsay lifted the bottom of her dress up higher, showing him the waistline of her pantyhose. She slid her free hand down and slipped it inside, reaching her fingers down to her vulva. Brian watched in amazement as she slid two fingers inside her pussy and moaned.

"Ohhh daddy..."

She fingered herself a few times and brought her hand back up to her face, slipping her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm... I'm so wet for you daddy. Please... Please give it to me. Do it for your little girl..."

Brian's mind broke. She was a succubus. She could have asked for a million dollars at that point and Brian would have given it to her. He quickly filled his information into the website and handed the phone back to her. She took the phone and her eyes lit up as she submitted it.

"Please Lindsay, make me cum..." Brian said in a weak, desperate voice.

Lindsay dropped her phone and smiled. She brought her feet back up to his cock and squeezed him between her soles again.

"Fuck baby..." Brian moaned as the pleasure shot back through him.

Lindsay slipped her fingers back down into her pussy and squeezed her nipple again as she began stroking again.

"Ooh..." she moaned, "I can't wait to give you a footjob in my new car daddy."

Brian clutched the couch cushions as his daughter furiously stroked his cock with her nylon feet while she fucked herself. He loved every inch of this beautiful demon's body. Her gorgeous face plastered with a look of arousal. Her soft breasts bouncing on her chest. Her wet cunt soaking the crotch of her pantyhose. Her strong legs with muscles flexed as they moved. And her delicious feet pleasuring his fatherly manhood.

"Cum for me daddy!" Lindsay cried out.

Brian's body churned, it was all he could handle. His body got hot and every muscle tightened. He cried out as his orgasm rose and his cock exploded. A massive rope of cum burst from his head and landed onto Lindsay's covered pussy. Brian clutched her ankles and stroked himself with her feet as another rope shot out wildly and sprayed her thighs. He kept pumping as cum poured out of him, splattering all over Lindsay's legs. His body shook as every ounce of cum he had was expelled from his body onto his daughter's pantyhose.

Lindsay giggled as she gently fingered herself while Brian's body lurched over as he came down from his high. Brian squeezed her feet on his dick and oozed every last drop he had onto her before letting go and dropping his head. He gasped for air, looking down at the mess he'd made all over Lindsay's legs, it was a sight to behold. He looked at her, a giddy smile on her face as she pulled her feet back.

Lindsay rubbed her pussy a few times before retrieving her hand and licking her juices from her fingers. She pulled her dress up over her head and slipped her pantyhose over her butt and off her legs. She tossed her dress and cummy pantyhose at Brian and chuckled as she sat back and relaxed.

"Looks like you need to do laundry again," she said as she picked up her phone and focused her attention on it.

Brian looked her over. Sweat droplets covered her breasts and stomach, and her bare pussy glistened with moisture. She casually sat there naked, scrolling through her phone as Brian stared at her. She had her priorities straight, she knew what she wanted, and knew how to get it from him. It was then Brian accepted his new life. He had just experienced the greatest orgasm of his life, given to him from his daughter. And he would do whatever he could to make it happen again.

He got up from the couch and hobbled over to the laundry room, taking one final glance at the beauty on the couch before heading inside. He looked down at the messy pantyhose and breathed in the mix of sweat and cum from the feet. He sighed as he tossed them in the washing machine and his mind drifted, pondering his future.

"I'm going to need to get a raise."

12