Daddy & Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you need to go get your lingerie and come back here and I'll help you get dressed. I don't want you wearing any panties though because I want to play with your peter and they would just be in the way. So you only need your garter belt,stockings, bra, and heels. Now hurry so I can have a little nip before you nurse me." she said.

I slipped across the hallway, gathered my lingerie and shoes, then went back to her room. She was sitting in her recliner with her legs spread apart and her gray haired belly and cunt visibly exposed to me.

"You like to see me like this don't you honey?" she asked. "You've always enjoyed seeing Agnes's bare cunt haven't you? Well, we're going to have time to play with each other now that you have learned I'm fucking your daddy as well as sleeping with him too. He doesn't fuck me every night, but he plays with my big nipples and sucks them as well as stroking my clit or having me dribble warm pee all over his fat peter."

"I do like to see you without panties or Directoires Agnes. I enjoyed seeing your sisters, Alice and Rose when they went "commando'"and I could see their hairy legs and cunts too. Great aunt Alice always let me watch her when she had to piss and I would sit on the bathtub across from her and watch her pull her girdle down and listen as the piss flowed out of her labia making that hissing sound." I replied.

"She would tell me about that and told me she thought you got a hard on from watching her piss." Agnes replied. "So let's get your lingerie on then you can eat my pussy and nurse me for awhile. Then I want your fat peter slipped up into my cunt and want you to make me climax a few times before you erupt inside me."

I pulled on my garter belt then my stockings. Agnes helped me fasten the eight garters to my stockings. she then slipped my arms thought the straps of my cut out bra and fastened the four hooks. When she finished she tweaked my still semi flaccid cock and said "Let's get into my bed so you can nurse me."

I said "I want you to take my dick and play with it till it gets nice and hard, then masturbate yourself with it while I suckle your fat nipples on your teats."

She got into bed lying on her left side. I slipped in beside her, unhooked the right cup of her bra and played with her teat for a few seconds before beginning to nurse of it.

"Oh that feels so good when you do that to me." she said. "It makes me tingle all over. Now I'm going to play with the foreskin on your prick then put it between my legs and masturbate my clit until I want that fat prick inside my cunt."

She raised her right leg slightly and slipped my now hard prick into he fat cunt lips and began massaging her clit as I continued nursing her teat. She played with herself for about two minutes then said "I'm going to get on my back and spread my cunt lips wide open for you. I want that fat prick of yours deep inside me and fuck me good until you erupt inside my cunt."

She turned on her back, spread her legs apart, opened her fat labia, and said "Now shove that motherfucker inside my cunt."

She took my cock in her hand and guided it right to her cunt and I slipped full length inside her with one push.

"Oh that fat motherfucker feels so good inside me. Your prick is fatter than your daddy's and his is fat enough. Now fuck me good and hard with that prick until you erupt inside me."

I must have fucked her wet cunt for about five minutes when I felt my nuts start to constrict and my cock begin to get fatter, Then my prick erupted inside her cunt and I spewed warm creamy semen all over the walls of her cunt.

She began bucking and humping as I continued fucking her calling me a big prick and a motherfucker. "Keep fucking me with that fat prick. I'm horny and need a good fucking this afternoon."

Then I felt the walls of her cunt get wet and I knew she had climaxed.

"Keep fucking me. I'm climaxing all over the place and your fucking prick feels so good to me." she said.

Finally, after about four or five minutes she settled down and I laid my body on her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. "You're a big cock fucker." I said. "I'm sure daddy enjoys fucking your hairy cunt too as much as I just did. Now you have two cocks to fuck and I will give you a little libation for being such a whore. You can't get drunk on me, but I've got the whiskey you like and will share it with you. Now take your mouth and suck my cock clean then we'll take a little nap."

She moved down on the bed, wrapped her mouth around my now flaccid prick and began sucking me and licking my cock. She finally pushed my foreskin back over the head of it and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking it very gently.

She finished cleaning my prick off and said. "Get a pair of black briefs out of my lingerie drawer so I can let your baby batter drip down into the gusset. Then I won't have it running down my legs and getting on the furniture."

I went to her dresser, opened the lingerie drawer, and took out a pair of sheer black panties. Taking them over to her I held them open as she stepped into them and pulled them up so the gusset was tight against her cunt. Then I went to my bedroom, unlocked the small safe I had in it, took out the bottle of VO, got two shot glasses, and went back to her bedroom.

"Alright you whore. Here is the first drink you get. Don't chug it because you only get one more this afternoon. I poured her a shot and then one for me. We toasted to some more good fucking and sipped it quietly. Agnes dipped her nipple in the glass and got some whiskey on it then said "Now suck my fat nipple again and drink some whiskey from it."

I took her fat teats and put her nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it again. Agnes moaned as I nursed her then said "I think I need your cock fucking me again, but not right now. You know he's leaving on a business trip tonight right after dinner. Taking his red headed whore from next door with him so he can fuck her rather than me. That means you can sleep with me tonight and slip your prick in my cunt and fill me up some more. He won't be home until Saturday evening so that gives us all day tomorrow and most of the day Saturday to fuck and drink."

I didn't know about the trip, but your plan sounds good to me. I will enjoy playing with your hairy cunt and helping you piss. Now you can suck on my prick some more if you want to and I;'ll give you one more shot of VO."

Agnes took my flaccid peter in her hands and began stroking it until it began to rise. Then she took it in her mouth and began sucking on it as she also fondled my nuts.

"That feels nice." I said. "Does daddy like you to suck his cock too?"

"Oh yes, but he wants to shoot his pollen inside my cunt, not my mouth. I just get to suck him after he has finished polluting my cunt." she replied.

"Well, that's enough for right now." I said. "I want to be able to fuck you tonight after we go to bed."

She let go of my cock and tipped her shot glass up, emptying it quickly and said. "Now I need to piss so come and help me by spreading my cunt lips open for me."

Suddenly the phone rang and I went to answer it. I got the surprise of my life when the voice on the other end said "Hello John. This is your great aunt Alice calling. I just wanted to let you know I am in town and would love to stop by and see you and Agnes. Will it be convenient for both of you?"

"Well certainly. Where are you at and perhaps I can come and get you." I replied.

"I'm at the hotel where the bus stops to pick up customers. I don't know the name of it." she said.

"I know where it is. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Do you have much luggage?" I asked

"No. Just a couple of small suitcases." Alice replied.

"Oh Alice, I shall be so glad to see you and I know Agnes will be too. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and hung up the phone.

I went back to Agnes's bedroom and told her it was her sister Alice and that she was at the bus terminal and I was going to go pick her up. I slipped on a par of trousers and a shirt along with a pair of slippers and told Agnes I'd be back in thirty minutes.

I arrived at the hotel and Alice was waiting right outside the entrance. I stopped the car, got out, went over and gave her a big kiss on the lips, picked up her bags and put them in the trunk. Then I helped her get in the front seat. She was wearing a rather tight skirt so when she sat down, she had to pull it up on her thighs a bit and as she slid onto the seat, I got a nice look at her black Directoire knickers.

"Oh. I'm so glad to see you Johnny." she said. "I didn't mean to give you a view of my knickers, but this skirt doesn't have much give to it when I sit down. Besides, I really need to take a good pee. My eye teeth are floating. The restroom in the hotel wasn't very clean so I didn't go pee in there."

"Don't worry Aunt Alice. I'll have you home in a few minutes and you can use our toilet to piss in. Besides, I may have to watch you like I did years ago when I was little. I'd sit on the tub while you pulled your girdle down and pissed." I reminded her.

"Oh you remember those days do you?" she replied. "Well, we might end up doing that again if you like. I'm sure Agnes wouldn't mind if you saw me pee again. Now let me pull my skirt up a bit higher so you can see my sheer knickers. Would you guess where I got these from?"

"I have no idea where you got them." I said.

"Well, your father got them for me and gave them to me the last time he was in my town. He gets them made someplace near here. So I had to try them on to make sure they fit correctly. He also had a lovely black garter belts and open cup bra for me as well as eight or ten pair of beautiful sheer nylon stockings. I modeled a few things for him then he took me to bed and fucked me silly. Does it come as a surprise to you that your father fucked your great aunt?"

"Not in the least. I've learned since my mother died that he is quite the cocks man and has several different women he fucks including your sister Agnes. So I'm not surprised that he gave you a good fucking too. Maybe tomorrow, if there is time, we can go to the town she lives in, and visit her so she can meet you. She really is a very nice person and has only one requirement for women coming to buy her merchandise. That you may only wear a house dress and your stockings must be held up with roll garters. No panties or DK's. Now let's get you home so you can piss." John said.

We pulled into the drive and I parked the car. Before I could get to the passenger side to help Alice, she had the door open, her Directoire knickers pulled down to her knees, sitting on the edge of the car, and the piss flowing forcefully our her hairy cunt lips.

"I guess you did have to piss didn't you auntie?" I asked.

"Yes I did and I think my knickers are still damp even though I tried to not leak before we got here." she replied. "Do you want to feel my wet hairy cunt when I finish?"

"I would enjoy playing with your very hairy cunt and maybe even eating you out if we have time." I said. As I looked at her Directoires I noticed some red thread and I asked her what the red was.

She pulled up the waist a little bit so I could see it was actually script writing that had been stitched on the front down near the gusset. It said 'Alice's hairy cunt' with an arrow pointing to her cunt.

Who did that?" I asked.

"The lady who makes these knickers." she replied "Your daddy loves them and he gets a different saying on each pair I have. One says 'Alice's cock hole'. He loves that one too."

She finished watering the grass, stood up, pulled her DK's up, and it was then I noticed how many straps she had holding her stockings up.

"Do you always wear a garter belt with ten straps?" I asked.

"Not all the time, but your father likes me to keep my stockings pulled tight and the seams straight,. So he usually gets me an eight or ten straps garter belt to wear." Alice replied. "Now let's go see my sister."

We went inside and Agnes was there to greet her sister Alice. The only things was, Agnes had removed her gown and was standing in the vestibule in her lavender nursing bra, garter girdle, stockings, and knickers. She had opened the cups of her nursing bra so her nipples and aureole were quite visible.

"Oh Alice." Agnes said. "It is so good to see you. I watched you get out of the car, take your Directoires down, and piss good and long. You must have really had a bladder full. Even I hardly ever piss that long anymore. Did John get to see you piss dear?"

"I think he saw me pissing away, just like he used to do when he was little. One difference is now though he has a much larger cock than he used to have. I can hardly wait to have him push that fat thing inside my cunt and fuck me good with it tonight." Alice replied. "I haven't had a good fucking for about three months and I need a big fat cock erupting inside my cunt."

Agnes opened the cups on her lavender bra and Alice's eyes opened wide.

"Oh Agnes, I must nurse on your huge nipples. They are the size of a nickel and look so good. Take down the other cup so John can nurse on one too. We need to get you on your bed and we'll lie down and suckle you." Alice exclaimed.

"But I have to pee pee first or I'll piss all over the bed." Agnes said.

"Then we'll stop at the bathroom and watch you pee before we suck your nipples." Alice replied.

"John. Call your friend Jim and ask him to come by in about an hour. Have him pick up a bottle of VO at the liquor store on his way over. Have him plan to spend the night and to wear his lingerie. I'll call out for dinner to be delivered later. Then we can play with each other, have some beverages, and fuck around this evening." Agnes said "Now let me pee pee."

I picked up the phone an called Jim. He said he would stop by the liquor store, get the VO, and then come to our house. I told him Agnes wanted him wearing his lingerie.

We got to the bathroom and Agnes didn't sit down on the toilet. Rather, she simply straddled the seat, pulled her labia apart and proceeded to begin peeing. The inevitable hissing sound was followed by a strong flow of urine flowing from her urethra, but not all of it was going directly into the toilet. Some was flowing down her thighs and legs, getting her stockings all wet.

Alice put her hand under her sisters cunt so she could catch he pee. She then put her hand to her mouth and drank it.

"Oh sister, your pee tastes just like it did a few years ago. I always enjoyed it when we played with each other as we peed." Alice said. "We'll need to wipe your stockings off when you finish as they are quite damp. Now I want to suckle your teats."

We went to Agnes's bedroom. She laid down on the bed and Alice and I climbed in on each side of her. Agnes lifted her big teats so we could each nurse on one and we began nursing her immediately.

"Oh that feels so good. Just keep it up while I play with my clit. Then I'm going to want to suck John's cock and Alice's cunt. " Agnes said. "Daddy doesn't always suck my teats and that torments me because he knows I like him to nurse me."

"Well, I'll nurse you for awhile if you keep playing with my clit." said Alice. "You're going to make me have an orgasm in a minute. so I guess I'll play with your clit and nurse you at the same time."

"You can keep jacking me off too Agnes. I love it when you pull my foreskin back then let it go back over the head of my prick." I told her.

Agnes finally told us we had sucked her teats long enough. Suddenly the doorbell buzzed and I got up to answer it. It was Jim and he looked beautiful. I could see he was wearing sheer dark nylons and two inch heels. I told him my great aunt was inside with grandma and was going to spend the evening with us. Jim would have an opportunity to fuck Agnes while I dithered and played with great aunt Alice.

We went inside and Agnes greeted him with a wet kiss on his mouth and introduced him to Alice. Alice looked at him and said "Oh he wears women's clothing too does he?"

"Yes. Jim likes to wear female lingerie just like I do." I said. "In fact, most times he and I are wearing almost the same things except perhaps for color choices. We work at the same store and have to help ladies try on shoes. Some of them come into the store and are either wearing sexy Directoire knickers or they are going "Commando" so we can see their hairy gray haired pussies. You see aunt Alice, most of the women who buy their shoes there are older and retired with husbands that can't get their cocks up anymore. So Jim and I end up servicing a lot of them. They give us nice tips too in addition to a good fucking."

Aunt Alice replied that it must be fun that we would get to see so much pussy and even be able to fuck some of it.

"Well, I think they like to show off a little bit too." Jim replied. "They can act very coy when they come into the store. Some even tell us they need to pee and can they use the restroom. Then when they come back, they have left their panties of DK's off so we can see their bare cunts when trying shoes on them. Most enjoy us feeling their nylon clad legs too. Lots of beautiful grey hair to see and a nice view above the tops of their stockings.

"I'm certain that many of them come to Mel's store to see you and John with your large pricks too." Aunt Alice replied. "I know I would because I need a long fat prick playing with my cunt once in awhile. As a matter of fact, I'll probably need one to suck on tonight. Perhaps Jim would like to see my beautiful Directoires that your father gave me.

Aunt Alice stood up, pulled her dress up to her waist and exposed her knickers to Jim and me. I could see the gusset was a little damp and I presumed that was still from when she had pissed as she got out of the car.

"Alice, Your DK's are a little damp. Have you dribbled in them since you got home?" I asked.

"No darling. They're damp because I didn't wipe my pussy and I still had a couple of dribbles when I pulled them up." she replied.

"Why don't you let me pull them down so I can see your cunt?" Jim asked.

"Oh my. I thought you were never going to ask me if you could take them down. Please pull them down and let me step out of them. Then you can run your hand through my hairy pussy. When you're finished I may need to pee pee again and you can play with me some more." Alice said.

With that she had Jim pull them all the way to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She held them up and inspected the gusset and declared "I guess they are a little damp. I must have dribbled more than I thought I did. I can wash them this evening and they will dry overnight. Now Jim, I'm going to spread my legs and you can run your hand through my hairy pussy and play with me."

Jim moved in front of Alice and as she spread her legs apart for him, he put his hand on her hairy cunt lips and began playing with it.

Suddenly he said. "You cunt. You're dribbling again and getting my fucking hand all wet. I may have to spank your ass a few times for doing that. If you have to piss let's go outside so we can both watch you."

At that moment Agnes came into the room and said. "Did I hear something about needing to piss? Well I certainly need to do that so let's go out on the patio and Alice and I can both piss while you two watch."

We headed out to the patio and Alice and Agnes both spread their gs and their cunt lips and proceeded to begin pissing. It turned out to be a virtual pissing contest to see who could piss the farthest. Alice ultimately pissed farther than Agnes, but Agnes pissed about another fifteen seconds after Agnes had finished. Then both Jim and I could see it dribbling down both of their legs and getting their stockings nice and wet.

Jim said. "I guess we'll have to help you change stockings now because those are a little wet from pee running down on them. I'm sure John and I can help you."