Daddy and Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a second thought Tony slapped her around the face. "You CUNT," he spat. Marie's eyes half closed and she moaned slightly. Tony realised that Marie was getting very turned on. "Oh that's the way of it is it? You cunt, this turns you on." Marie looked at him, pure sex written on her face, her eyes hooded, oozing the need for sex and satisfaction. "Lie down you dirty little cunt," Tony said to her.

"Make me," she replied. He climbed off the bed and walked over to his clothes, picking up his tie. He then walked over and rifled through her bag, a look of satisfaction on his face as he found what he was looking for, knowing somehow they would be there. Walking back to the bed, he got back on and straddled her breasts.

Tony reached over and grabbed her wrists. He thought better of it and tied his tie to one of the bedposts first and then went back and grabbed her wrists once more, untying the bra. Marie lay under him with a grin on her face

"You had better hope I don't bite your cock Daddy," she said wickedly.

"Don't even think about it, you slut," he replied as he tied one of her wrists to the tie. Taking the other wrist he re-tied the bra and leant over to tie it to the bedpost. As he reached over her, his cock slid across her lips and she eagerly opened her mouth for him. "Oh you fucking great whore," he moaned as she started to tease his cock. He tied her other wrist and then leant over her face. "That's it baby, suck Daddy's cock." he said, his hips moving, pumping against into her face. She sucked eagerly and his strokes got harder, each one forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until he was fucking her face as hard as he would her cunt. Marie gagged but did not try and turn away. She simply took it.

Tony looked down and watched his daughter behave and look like a whore. "That's it you whore, take Daddy's cock." Marie moaned again as her daddy called her names and she sucked harder. Tony pumped harder and faster, unable to take his eyes off her as she ate his cock greedily. He felt himself cumming from the root of his balls and cock and with one deep thrust he exploded down the back of her throat.

Marie swallowed daddy's cum like a good girl. Her cunt was so wet that it coated her thighs almost down to her knees. Her daddy was calling her names that she loved, names that she had always wanted to hear from him. Her wrists were tied and she wondered what was going to happen next. She swallowed the last of his cum as his hips bucked into her mouth. Pulling out, he moved down her body, stopping to kiss her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and tasted his cum in there. "Now cunt, you are either going to beg me to stop or beg me to start."

She looked at him, "I never beg."

"Well I promise you will today," he replied and continued down her body. He grabbed the two pairs of stockings he had found in Marie's bag. One pair he put on her legs, encasing her lovely fat thighs, the other pair he tied first around her ankles and then to the end of the bed.

Tony stood and looked at her. She looked good but not good enough yet. Her legs weren't spread enough. He looked around the bed and found he could tie them to the bed frame under the mattress. Tying her up he spread her wider and then looked at her again. Her cunt was wide open and she looked ready to use. "Are you ready to beg slut?"

Marie smiled and shook her head, "I will never beg Daddy."

"We shall see." Was his only reply. Getting back onto the bed he positioned himself in front of her watching her cunt. "You really are nothing but Daddy's little whore aren't you?" He watched as she moaned and saw her cunt contract, her juices running down, looking like water trails across her ass

Tony lay on his stomach and took in the scent of his daughter's cunt. He adored that smell on any woman but on his own daughter it was exquisite. Knowing he had contributed to it made his cock twitch. He bent his head and licked, his tongue pressed flat against her ass, licking her juices, gathering them up, tasting them. Above him Marie moaned and tried to squirm but was not able to because of her restraints.

"Oh Daddy." Marie moaned. Tony continued his journey up her cunt licking, nipping, pulling and tugging but never going anywhere near her clit. Circling around it, sucking on her wet cunt lips. She was becoming creamier by the second, her dad aiding her every step of the way, her ass squirming on the bed while she tugged on her restraints. Tony ran a fingernail over just the tip of Marie's clit. Marie moaned long and low, her hips shuddering wildly.

"Don't you cum, you little bitch," Tony said. "Not yet, only when I tell you to." Marie moaned again and tried to raise her hips to her daddy's mouth but she was not able to get far, her dad pushed her back down on the bed, and continued eating his daughters cunt, teasing, licking, and lapping before tongue fucking her ass. Sliding in as deeply as he could go.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I want to cum Daddy, I need to cum." Marie moaned.

"No Marie you do as you are told, you are not to cum yet," her daddy replied. Marie's only reply was a half sob as she nodded. Tony's tongue circled her clit continuously, never touching it as he watched it throb and pulsate. He knew she was close, just not quite close enough yet. He blew gently on her entire cunt and watched as she shivered then went back to teasing her more and more.

Finally Marie could stand it no longer. She lifted her head and looked at Tony. "Daddy, please, for fuck's sake, will you suck my fucking clit." A note of pleading was in her voice and Tony knew he had won. He bent his head once more and licked, from her beautiful fat ass to her clit which he then greedily sucked into his mouth and flicked with his tongue. The pain was so exquisite that Marie screamed and then half sobbing.

"Daddy PLEASE, I need to cum NOW."

Tony let go of her clit with a pop. "Cum baby, cum for Daddy, cum you fucking slutty cunt." With almost a roar, Marie came, her entire body shaking with rapturous convulsions as her orgasm flooded her body, the pain of it so intense she passed out momentarily, her darling daddy lapping at her cunt, her cum trickling out in a stream. Tony continued to eat her, his tongue never still, dipping and teasing, biting and pulling, forcing her orgasm to last longer than she thought possible until every muscle screamed surrender, every muscle begged for cessation. Her clit now so sensitive that Tony's touch made her convulse and squirm as she tried to get away from him.

"No Daddy, no more, please Daddy, please, no more." Marie panted. Tony pulled away and smiled, then moved up the bed and kissed her, sharing her cum, kissing her passionately.

He looked at her, "I told you I could make you beg." He said.

Marie looked at him, "Fuck you, you bastard" she said. His cock twitched and Marie noticed. "What are you going to do now you nasty fucker, fuck my cunt?" Tony looked at her, "Yes I am, I am going to stick my cock in your whore cunt and fuck you like the slut that you are."

Marie smiled, "Oh Daddy, you say the nicest things, I need to feel your cock in my cunt." Positioning himself, he rammed his cock home. Marie moaned loudly as he drove it to the hilt into her cunt, his balls slapping against her.

Marie writhed under him, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck my cunt and fill me with your cum Daddy, oh god Daddy, FUCK ME." Tony watched his daughter as he pounded her cunt, her breasts and stomach moving back and forth, her eyes never leaving her beloved daddy's face.

Their eyes locked as he continued to slide in and out of her, "Oh Marie, my beautiful girl, my baby, fuck Marie I love you." Tony gasped feeling his orgasm building, the need to empty into her getting greater and greater. Marie's cunt clenched around her dads cock, milking it, wanting to feel him explode in her.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so very much," her voice wobbled with emotion, never, ever daring to believe that the situation she had always dreamt of was now a reality.

"Oh god Marie, Oh fuck, I love you." Tony moaned as he unloaded his cum deep into her, his final thrusts hard and deep, finally collapsing on top of her, breathless.

Marie lay whimpering, her entire body trembling, the walls of her cunt still milking his cock. They lay together, their breathing synchronised, neither of them wanting to move. After a few minutes Tony sat up. Bending his head he kissed her thighs in turn and then her mound. He turned, got off the bed and walked around undoing her bindings. Marie sat and undid the ties from her ankles and then her wrists. She got off the bed and started padding towards the bathroom, smiling at her dad as she walked past him.

Tony smiled back at her with a worried frown on his face. After all that had just happened he was still feeling guilty. Marie kissed him on the cheek and disappeared into the bathroom. He turned back to the bed and pulled the covers back, sat on the edge of the bed and waited. Marie came back into the room, crossed to the bed and climbed onto it. She leaned over and took his hand. "Come to bed Daddy," she said. Tony got into bed. Marie pulled up the covers and snuggled up next to her daddy. He wrapped his arms around his little girl and held her close, stroking her skin with his thumbs, while he closed his eyes and took in the scent of her.

"I love you Daddy," Marie said in a small voice.

"I love you too Marie," Tony answered.

Curled up together they fell asleep, safe and warm, the rest of the world and the unanswered questions forgotten for now.

12